Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-07-2014, 10:04 AM   #1  
T&A's Mommy

S/C/G: 253/253/180

Height: 5'5"

Cool 3rd Times a Charm?!!

Hello all!

I just noticed my last log-in was on 11/22/2011!!! This is my 3rd time attempting to get EXTREMELY SERIOUS about my weight loss which has been a battle for me since I can remember. I was always the girl who was just "too big" for her age.

Initially I started 3FC in 2009 after I had my son and I lost my pregnancy weight (30 lbs) and an additional 30lbs (60 total) I was 20 lbs shy of being at 199! I went on vacation to England did not continue my hard work put the weight back on and did not work out.

In 2011 I decided to tackle my weight again; that venture was short lived I remember in 2012 I stepped on the scale and saw I was at 269! I remembered telling myself, the last time I weighed this much I was pregnant; like another human being was in me! That was my motivation to loss weight again and I DID!!! I lost 20 lbs and then soon after I was PREGNANT AGAIN!! I had my 2nd son May 28, 2013 ! since then I have lost the pregnancy weight give or take 5 lbs on some days.

Now I am back here for the support I received back in 2008!! That support was amazing (does 3fc have a mobile app?)!!! Any advice or tips I would really appreciate!!!

LET'S START LOSING TOGETHER!!
Jushave2try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #2  
Old Cackler

congrats on the boys!! and for re-committing to health. Since you've been down this path more than once, what have you learned about yourself that'll help you in this journey?

welcome back!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:06 PM   #3  
T&A's Mommy

S/C/G: 253/253/180

Height: 5'5"

Thanks Jiffy Pop! Nice to meet you!

I think for me having that support system is imperative; giving me that push that I can do this, even if that week I do not lose 1lb. I also know I need to be extra aware of what I am eating, especially with being on the go!

I have found that I do better when I make it out to be a competition; this time I have mentally decided I need to compete against myself!
Jushave2try is offline   Reply With Quote