Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum - Why do I get an envelope with an arrow folded over it?

1Bluerose68
07-27-2014, 08:14 PM
Are others not responding to my posts and threads since there is the arrow over envelope symbol? How do I clear this block, if it is a block? I would like responders to reply to my post/threads. What is the diff between a post and a thread? Why can I not create my own blog when my pg says I have some 3d blog but when I click I get note that says blog creation is temp disabled? Will it be repaired and up soon? When , if so?:?:

novangel
07-27-2014, 08:41 PM
It means there is a reply, or people have replied after you in a thread.

1Bluerose68
07-28-2014, 01:01 AM
Thank you for answering my ?. Good luck on your pre-wedding and honeymoon weight loss goals too.

1Bluerose68
07-28-2014, 01:02 AM
where do you get the bar ticker graphic from?

kurisitaru
07-28-2014, 01:10 AM
I actually think the "arrow" means that you have a post in that thread. A red envelop with an arrow means you have more than one replies. An open envelop means that you haven't replied to it, and it doesn't have many. Red envelops mean more replies.... Something like that.

As for the ticker, you need to be a member for 20 days? Or 2 months? Something like that and have 20 posts. Then you can edit it in your user CP - edit signature.

Daisyy
08-27-2014, 09:29 PM
Thanks kurisitaru for the ticker info! That will add a bit of fun to the diet.