South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2003, 08:02 PM   #1  
In Control: E+R=O

Default Shopping, and underwear

I did a little shopping after work today. I needed new underwear (you know it's bad when you have to wash clothes twice a week just to have clean underwear!). As I was contemplating the full-figure bras and mammoth-size panties, I was coveting the frilly little matching bra and panty sets that I could see out of the corner of my eye. Then, inspiration struck! I made a promise to myself that my reward for reaching my goal weight will be a shopping spree at Victoria's Secret....limited only by the balance in my checkbook at the time! Lacy bras, skimpy panties, tiny teddies, naughty negligees....all waiting for the new me!

I also bought a tape measure today. I didn't take my measurements last week when I started, but I'm going to do that today so that I can track inches lost in addition to pounds lost. Now, just to find the courage to pull that thing out of the package!
Old 07-26-2003, 08:52 PM   #2  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

SOUNDS GREAT!!! I'd like to have some sexy underwear too!!!!! I'm tired of feeling so matronly.....
Old 07-27-2003, 05:26 AM   #3  
Mous

THis is what we all need....a personal motivation.

Good for you...hmmmmmm Victoria's huh?!

GOOD LUCK

Lady
Old 07-27-2003, 08:46 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Great idea, TwoDog!!

I'm in need of new underwear, too. I just threw out a black sports bra that was totally ripped at the sides. My DH will be pleased. Now I need to replace it. In fact, MOST of my sports bras are getting holy. I need a couple of hundred bucks...
Old 07-27-2003, 10:51 PM   #5  

We all need to reward ourselves when we reach our goals. I'm going to burn all my old lady underwear. Sometimes when I'm trying to sleep, I picture taking all the size 14 clothes out of my closet & imagine I'm replacing them w/hip hugger jeans & cute tops, adorable sundresses, all in a size 8! It's so much fun redoing the closet in my mind. Anyhow, keep up the good work everyone!!
Old 07-28-2003, 01:58 AM   #6  

Hey, good incentive Twodog. My best friend calls her granny panties her "Buicks"? hmmmm-don't know where that came from!! I guess we want some "Corvettes"????
Closed Thread