Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2001, 08:04 AM   #1  
Scotland's finest export

Question

this is a call to all the people who used to post but have disappeared!

come back out and join us,

annie, faith, jayne, anna, cheryl, jenmonkey, heather, kirsten, seren dee, lisa, megan, rachy, christine, the list goes on but my memory has failed!

do post and tell us how things have been going - we miss you.

kirsty
Old 03-13-2001, 09:47 AM   #2  
Parrothead

Default I'm here!

Hello everyone! I have been busy and out of town recently so I haven't posted in a few days. I hope ya'll are doing well. I've felt icky lately, so I don't yhink WI will go well tonight. I think I've hit a plateau Hopefully with the Challenge, I'll start losing rapidly again. The wedding this weekend was fun and very beautiful. I did OK until the cake came around, but it was the best chocolate cake I have ever had! To top that off I had a Big Mac the next day because I was craving one and they taste so good with a hangover. Oh well, there is always next week. I need to run to a meeting, but I'll come back later. Work is making me so sick lately. The men who sit near me are completely vulgar and I'm getting so tired of it. I ordered some GMAT books today so that I can do well enough for a scholarship. I want out of my job soooo bad! Enough complaining...I'll talk with all of you later.
Take Care,
Kay

P.S. - WELCOME New comers!!!!
Jen ~ Your Emma is a doll! Seeing babies like that makes my clock VERY loud
Old 03-13-2001, 10:01 AM   #3  
Scotland's finest export

Default in case you are confused - this is not the daily thread!

hi kay,
i hope i've not confused everyone. this isn't part of the daily thread, just a wee message to all those people who haven't posted for a while. maybe you can copy your message onto the daily thread for tuesday (started by kim)? cool.
kirsty
Closed Thread