Old 07-05-2014, 02:26 PM   #1  

Default Where Online Can I Buy IP Supplements?

Hello all,

I made the switch to alternatives a few weeks back and I am still having great success. Up until this point I have still been using the IP supplements I bought at my clinic. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a website where I can purchase IP supplements as my supply is running low. Even if it is at full cost I am ok with it. One more thing if it is a Canadian website that would be a bonus but I am ok with ordering from the US and paying shipping fees. Thanks everyone.
Shawnny Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 02:31 PM   #2  
started IP 06/2/2014

S/C/G: 295/ticker/180

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Default Isn't there another brand

I am just about out of my supplements too. I was wonder about repurchasing them IP or continuing with another brand. It seems to me that I could find alternative supplements for a whole lot cheaper that would be equivalent, no?
Lala2therescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 02:39 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lala2therescue View Post
I am just about out of my supplements too. I was wonder about repurchasing them IP or continuing with another brand. It seems to me that I could find alternative supplements for a whole lot cheaper that would be equivalent, no?
Hopefully you've kept your supplement containers so that you can compare other brands in regular or health/drug stores. I had to buy my own at the time I was on Phases 1-3 since they couldn't guarantee Gluten Free. I just checked the containers at the clinic to make sure I was getting proper equivalents. They didn't have a problem with this. You should be able to do the same thing.
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:14 PM   #4  

I am surprised that IP supplements are impossible to find online. I have a backup plan with a clinic I previously attended hopefully it works out.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:16 PM   #5  

Oh and yes Canadjineh (hello from Alberta) I still have containers lying around. Thanks everyone for your help.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:37 PM   #6  
Started June 29, 2014

S/C/G: 184.5/167/125

Height: 5'6"

I've seen the supplements on ebay recently!

Michelle
MrPhillips is offline   Reply With Quote