Old 06-30-2014, 02:59 AM   #1  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Default Red Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Chat Thread Week 10 (06/30-07/06)

Hi team .. well it was a shaky week for a few of us last week .. and a rocket week for another few ... so great job to the losers this week .. and Im sure the rest of us will be back on track again for the next weigh in .. here are this weeks results ..

TEAM - This week - 6.6 pounds Lost
Total loss 38.4 pounds.
Percentage lost this week - 0.60%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 3.37%

MISSSMcC - This week - Missed
Total loss 5 pounds.
Percentage lost this week - 0%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 2.08%

KATT - This week - Missed
Total loss 4.8 pounds.
Percentage gain this week - 0%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 2.05%

KRIS - This week - 1 pound gained
Total loss 6.2 pounds.
Percentage gain this week - 0.67%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 3.95%

NOVUS - This week - 1.2 pound loss
Total loss 9.8 pounds.
Percentage loss this week - 0.71%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 5.54%

DANGEROUSC - This week - 3 pounds Lost
Total loss 7 pounds.
Percentage lost this week - 1.97%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 4.49%

DAHLIA - This week - 3.4 pounds Lost
Total loss 5.4 pounds.
Percentage lost this week - 2.09%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 3.27%

WTG Dahlia .. what a great whoosh this week Biggest loser this week ... with honourable mentions to Dangerous and Novus for losing this week too

I was a little gutted when I weighed in on Friday and hoped that leaving it an extra day would help make it a little lower than it was .. but it went up if anything!! Almost ready to throw in the exercise towel cos I was losing before I started it lol .. but Im going to keep it up .. eventually it will have to make a difference .. even if its not on the scales ... at least I am working out and breathing a little better when Im doing it too
Today I had a long walk on the treadmill, then onto the circuit training .. and then the reward .. 30 minute Sauna!!! lol .. made it worthwhile for sure Back to the gym tomorrow after the doctors (bag is already packed!) .. actually I might go earlier .. no .. probably not .. if I do I will have to cut it short and want to try to do the same again tomorrow and Thursday .. maybe Friday too .. Wednesday is a full work day .. so will only have time for a short 30 min walk before I have to get to work ... but will get that in too If not in the morning then I will stay after work and fit it in

How is everyone else feeling?? Any challenges last week which may have caused a hiccup to your week??
Old 07-01-2014, 06:31 AM   #2  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

I had the most fantastic weekend! My niece's wedding was basically the most awesome one I've ever attended....and it was pretty great to not be the fat aunt for a change! (I posted a pic over on THIS THREAD.) I ate cake, but I think I exercised away all the calories on the dance floor. And on Sunday the whole extended family got together for a picnic and just to hang out....it was a wonderful day filled with lots of memories.

And now I'm trying to get back on track. Yesterday I worked a long shift....and then slept for 12 hours....so I missed eating dinner and the run I had planned to do. Today I've got another long work day with shifts at both jobs so I'm not sure how I'll do with food/exercise. I might try to go for a run between shifts but the weather is supposed to be rainy/humid so I don't know if that will happen.

Hope everyone else is having a great week!
Old 07-01-2014, 03:18 PM   #3  
Trying again

Novus great about your weekend Your pic is lovely .. definitely not the fat aunt any more Im sure with all the boogie and the joy you will have done fine with your tracking this week ... and dont work too hard .. remember rest is just as important occasionally to let your body get back in the right line

Managed to get to the gym again yesterday after the doctors .. arm is now in a splint brace (sooooo attractive ... NOT!) so it makes the circuit training a little one handed lol .. but I did 35 minutes on the treadmill and then 20 on the circuit before I had a nice Sauna to chill out ... feeling a little sore in the right leg today .. but Im back at the gym for my 6 week measure and progress results .. I know my weight hasn't gone down much but Im hoping the other numbers will make up for it.
Hugs all!
Old 07-02-2014, 04:20 AM   #4  
Trying again

Happy dancing Katt ... my fat percentage has dropped!! Was 49.9% four weeks ago .. now 47.9%!!! Also lost 1cm off my bust & waist. My hips, butt n legs are still the same ... but my arms are down 0.5cm so that is a plus ... unofficially my weight is almost back to what it was my last weigh in lol .. so will work hard tomorrow to get that little bit more off so I can be down a little at least

Felt weird not working out today .. but my leg appreciates it cos it was pretty stiff this morning .. but its feeling a little better now .. so not sure if it will be a big treadmill workout or not .. but will give it a go ... got Vibra Fit tomorrow too Actually getting excited about my weigh in ... just wish I would stop retaining so much darn water!!!
Old 07-03-2014, 04:15 PM   #5  
Trying again

Hi everyone .. how is your week going?? Anyone got plans for this weekend?? I know its Independence today (for me its already here lol) so HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all those who celebrate that today

Was sick yesterday with a head cold so ended up staying home dosing up on lemon and honey with panadol .. felt a lot better by the late afternoon .. which was just as well cos I was asked to cover at work and it was lots of fun Finished baking to bring in to work too so it was a good day really .. even though I did miss having a workout at the gym .. incredible that I even feel that lol ..
Happy with my weigh in this week .. lost what I went up last week as well as took off enough to make a difference to the team weigh in
Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend too!
Old 07-05-2014, 12:10 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 179/ticker/135

Hi all! Quiet this week, everyone's busy! Just keep it up everyone!
Old 07-07-2014, 05:21 AM   #7  
Trying again

Finally!! Been having trouble getting in ... but off to start the new thread now .. better late than never