Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-27-2014, 07:36 PM   #1  
tired of being fat

S/C/G: 306/306/150

Height: 5.3

Smile Hello everyone :)

I just joined 3FC since it seems like a great place to come for support and inspiration. I'm only 5'3 and I weigh 306lbs. Never has my weight been this high. My feet and ankles are killing me and emotionally I'm devastated. But I've decided not to feel sorry for myself anymore but rather focus my energy on losing the weight. It won't be an easy journey but I'm going to commit to eating healthy, do at least 30 minutes on the treadmill everyday and take it one day at a time. You guys can hold me accountable
Bee40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 229/205.6/165

Height: 5'4"

You can do it! I have a friend who has similar stats as you and once she started losing the weight, even after the first little bit, she noticed a big improvement in terms of her ankle pain! If she sees this post, maybe she'll pipe in with some advice to you but I just wanted to let you know that every little chunk of weight gone can do wonders for your overall being. They say even just losing 10% of your weight can drastically alter your health for the better.

Also, you're only 6 pounds away from getting over that first hurdle!

Good luck
kaybee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:02 PM   #3  
Eater of All Cakes

S/C/G: 214/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi and welcome I hope your journey is positive and successful! Stay focused and you will do great! I beat myself up for the longest time and saw that it got me no where but upset - you're on the right path
SophiasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:50 AM   #4  
tired of being fat

Thanks for the encouraging and helpful responses. I really appreciate it. Kaybee1 - I like your name! I'm looking forward to not having to take an Advil every couple of hours for my joint pain. I hope your friend sees my post. I'm curious to know about her weight loss journey.
SophiasMom - Thanks. Much success to you as well and congrats on your weight loss thus far.
Pattience - I also got a HUGE sweet tooth. I plan to drink water with meals instead of the diet soft drinks because even NutraSweet can cause cravings and even blood sugar spikes. I'll be sure to check out the video on YouTube.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 124

Height: 5.5

Good luck with the weight loss. As soon as you lose a little bit of weight your pain will disappear. All it takes is using your muscles and joints to make them feel good. It may hurt now, but if you don't push through a little bit of pain, your joints will remain in pain always, you know?

I hope this works well for you!
NinaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 02:07 PM   #6  
tired of being fat

Thanks Nina! :-)
Old 06-29-2014, 07:16 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 432/180/200

Height: 5'11

Welcome and best wishes on your WOE.
TheSatinPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:21 PM   #8  
tired of being fat

@TheSatinPumpkin...Thanks! and congratulations on your weight loss. That's quite an achievement.