Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 06-26-2014, 06:43 AM   #1  
New Healthy Mum

S/C/G: 229/145.5/141

Height: 5ft8

Default Four months pregnant and with three stone weight loss STILL to go

I have only just joined this forum so this is my first post so I wanted to say hello!

I will be 18 weeks pregnant tomorrow and so far the weight gain has not been too bad. Pre-pregnancy I weighed 12st8 and my target weight is 9st3 - so just 3 stone 5 pounds to go to target. Then down to morning sickness and other exercise I currently weigh 12 stone 2. So during my pregnancy I have lost 6 pounds. Instead of the 7 pounds gain I should have had by now. My BMI is also at around 25.2 so you take off baby weight I am a normal weight for my height and just want to lose a little bit more to tone up and feel good.

Prior to this my weight in january 2013 was 16 stone 5 so I have lost 4 stone in a year and a half.

It will be interesting to see how weight loss and pregnancy work together and whether I am able to lose some more weight before the baby comes along.

Plus I will have Christmas a month after my due date which is never a good thing is it?

Its weird though being pregnant and weight loss because you are either considered greedy if you eat too much or a horrible mother if you don't eat enough.

It is about to get really hot in the Algarve (I live in Portugal) therefore I will soon get lots of exercise from swimming.

Anyway that is my story I would love to hear from others that are pregnant and what their experiences are like.
sammymilner is offline   Reply With Quote