Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-17-2014, 08:52 AM   #1  

Default goodmorning!

so i felt like since this is my first time on here i should start with the introduction board.
i am a 32 (gosh really am i that old already?) year old mother of 2. I have a 6 year old and a 9 month old. after having the baby last year i decided i was tired of being fat. during my pregnancy i had alot of complications including, blood clots that almost killed me. so almost dieing and losing a child pretty much was the turning point for me. im sure last year when i got pregnant but before i got very sick i was alot heavier than this, i think i remember one time be in the 390's but in august the day i delivered the baby i went into the delievery room weighing in at 372 pounds! of course i was a little lighter than that when i went home, but being on bed rest, maternity leave, and being sleep deprived did not help my weight loss get started very good.
in november last year i started taking ace to help me lose weight, which i loved but could not afford. so in may i started taking adipex ( i dont really care of others opinion of this, i am desperate to save my life for my kids if that means i need medical help then so be it). Today i weight 322 pounds. The process has been slow, but 3 weeks ago i started walking with friends and we walk about 3 miles atleast 5 days out of the week. My goal is to loose down to 299 before i go back to the doctor at the begining of august. i cant remember the last time i weighed under 300 pounds. so thats my story. sorry its so long!
nikatnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 432/180/200

Height: 5'11

Welcome. Take it one lb and day at a time. Best wishes in your WOE.
TheSatinPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote