Weight Loss Support - 300+ And Ready To Try Again...#376

thinthinker
07-23-2003, 12:38 PM
God Bless America!

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

thinthinker
07-23-2003, 12:50 PM
Hi everyone! :wave: I don't know if you guys pay any attention to the banner ads that are on the top and bottom of the pages (usually, I don't :( ) but there was just one when I came on that looked wonderful when I clicked on it. Anyway, in case it doesn't come up while you're here, here's the web addy: www.chocoholicsrevenge.com It has a wonderful assortment of chocolate recipes. It lists calories, fat, carbs and WW points at a glance in the index and then the full nutrition statement appears when you click on a particular recipe. Some of the recipes look really YUMMY! :T

Hope you're all well.

"The sign on the door of opportunity reads 'PUSH' "

2cute2Bfat
07-23-2003, 02:01 PM
Good Morning everyone.
I made it back home safe and sound. My mom is holding her own but unfortunately my sister got bad news again. She is in need of another blood transfusion. She is very depressed and I can't blame her. The cure for one illness is the cause for another. :rolleyes: It must feel soooo hopeless for her. It breaks my heart... but there is nothing I can do to make it better for her.

I am not going to respond to anyone today. I am sick myself this morning. I feel sick to my stomach from the moment I woke up. It has not gotten any better. I have sooooo much that needs done and I just don't feel up to it physically. But I don't have a choice. The movers don't care if I am sick ... they have a schedule to keep so I have to finish this packing. I sure wish I had not procrastinated so much on some of the organizing... like family photos and paperwork. :^: It looks like i will be moving them just as messed up as they were here. :(

I know there are soooo many things I need to comment on.... and I feel bad not doing so. I just don't have the time to reply to everyone and I feel bad if I only reply to one or two. HOPEFULLY .... in a week or two I will be back to normal. :crossed: Please be forgiving of my not replying until then.
If any of you plan to move within the next 3 years ... start NOW throwing away junk !!!
There is always so much more to do than you planned. It doesn't leave any time to go shopping for curtains and decorations either. :no: Not to mention the necessities.

QueenB
07-23-2003, 02:09 PM
Well, I guess technically, I should say good afternoon. ;)

Well gals....vacation time is over and it's time to get back on the stick...so to speak. :hat: Like I said, I really didn't go overboard while I was on my trip, but I did allow myself to eat what I wanted and I'm feeling a little cluttered up with junk right now. :halfempty I am rejoining WW on Monday and I can't wait. Well....actually I CAN wait to see what the scales say, but that's alright. It will feel really good to get back OP and get to taking care of business, know what I mean?

I have also started a journal. Yes....some of you may remember I had one before and I started out real "gung ho" with it, and then let it slide. :( It was kinda big though and really bulky and I couldn't carry it with me. I bought one that was medium sized. Not too big or too small. In addition to writing down everything that goes into my mouth, I am cutting out and pasting inspirational thoughts.....before and after pictures, clothes tags, AND I will let my dh and friends write in it too. I saw this in an article in Womens World and it really looked good and may just be a very good inspirational tool for me.

I carry the WW caluculator everywhere I go and it helps me keep track of points...but sometimes, even though I'm keeping track of what I'm doing, it feels too easy. I need to be more accountable for the things that I put into my mouth.

I don't have alot of time for individual replies, but I will definitely work on that tonight. I do have to say......

To joe anne: WAY TO GO ON THE LOSS GIRL! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! KEEP UP ALL THE HARD WORK! :encore: :cheers: :bravo:

:grouphug:

loranden
07-23-2003, 02:51 PM
It's not even 2:00PM yet andI already have half a day in. :lol:

The cat brats had me up at 6:45 this morning, so since I had to feed them anyway and it was between raindrops, :rain: I'd go ahead and get an early run in (yes I am getting dedicated to this thing, but only in short intervals at a time), weigh and measure myself (it is Wednesday after all), and though no inch loss this week, I did drop three more pounds (maybe from the love life crisis? :shrug: ) I could write a 'Seinfeld' type comedy about this past week alone; it'd probably be a hit because no one would ever believe it :lol: !

As we speak, Brian's search is on; I just hope he isn't getting drenched in the process. I should get a progress report later.

Joe-Congrats on that loss :bravo: !

2Cute: Sorry about the bad news on your sister :grouphug: Hope things get better from here. Meanwhile, take care of yourself too; it sounds like you have spread yourself way too thin and are wearing yourself down.

Tina: That's the spirit! Get up, dust yourself off, and get right back where you started from! You CAN do this! :cp:

Thin: Just what I need, more chocolate. Yeahhhhh.....:lol: Thanks for the link. :)

Stepping Out
07-23-2003, 02:54 PM
:( I didn't make it to my TOPS weigh in this morning. Woke up feeling YUCKY! I'm feeling a bit better now. I'm going to weigh in later on my own scale to get an idea of my progress.

Tina: I read that article in Woman's World too. I started a weight loss journal, but I haven't been keeping up with it. Nothing fancy, just one of those composition books (with Garfield on the cover). I'm starting fresh today. I hope journaling works for you-and I'm glad you're rejoining WW:)

2 Cute: Sounds like you're going through a very stressful time. I'm sorry about your Mom and your sister. Keeping check in when you can; you need a little extra love right now:grouphug:

Barb: I was a little confused about my blood test results, so I asked for a copy from my Dr. It seems like a high level of TSH means low function, and a low level means overly high function :?: . Has your regular Dr. started you on meds yet? Hope everything works out o.k.

:cb: Good news at home: my DH finally found a job after his extended vacation:lol: He's getting a retirement pension, but we sure could use the extra income! The bad side is that he'll have the car during the day, so I'll REALLY be homebound:headache:

Lori: can't wait 'til the next installment of the Brian saga!;)

Hope y'all have a great day!

BarbPA
07-23-2003, 03:47 PM
Good Afternoon All!

I just finished making the cake with Diet soda. It smells great. I haven't tried it yet. I did figure out all the calories and points. This is for the version Mary posted yesterday with the icing:
For 1/12 of the cake:
Calories: 224
Fat: 3g
Carbs: 44 (sorry you low carb dieters)
Fiber: 0
Protein: 3
WW Points: 5

It's a little higher in calories and points than I normally have for snack/dessert, so I will have to eat sparingly. I will probably cut it up and freeze in serving sizes. However, if it keeps me from craving the real thing (I love cake) than I'll work with it!
:hun:

Thin - Thanks for sharing the chocolate website --- looks yummy. I may have to try something new when PMS rolls around next time.

Who was looking for a nice dress?? I was looking yesterday under the "Plus Size" links at the top of the site and found a couple sites that had nice/reasonably priced dresses. I am planning on buying an slinky new cocktail gown before the cruise! :)

2Cute - I am glad you made it back safely. So sorry to hear about your sisters difficulties. {{{{HUGS}}}} Take it one box at a time - you'll get it all done. I have moved more times than I care to think and hope I don't do it again for a very long time.

Tina - Back to work!! Good job on the journal!!! I didn't see the article but heard someone on the Oprah show mention it. I keep a detailed log on the computer of all my food and weight and measurements, but I would like to start a more personal one with pictures and feelings, etc. Also, good job going back to WW next week!
:bravo:

Lori - Way to go!! 3 pounds! Yippee!!!! :cb:

Homebound - Sorry you are feeling yucky today. Hope you perk up! I sent you a PM about the TSH stuff.
:sunny:

Alright, no more fooling around. Gotta get some work done!!!

Talk to you later!
Barb
:gossip:

QueenB
07-23-2003, 07:29 PM
a picture of Ron and me in CT.... This was my favorite! :love:

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL22/552012/813274/30127510.jpg

2cute2Bfat
07-23-2003, 08:29 PM
Just finished dinner and need to sit and let it settle. :)
I figured I would catch up on my reading here.
Tina... what a lovely photo of you and Ron. TRUE LOVE :love:

I got about 5-6 more boxes packed this afternoon. a lot of last minute stuff. I am packing my pots and pans so no more cooking for this woman. ;)

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.
I will be thinking of all of you in Chat tonight.

pjkdreamer
07-23-2003, 09:22 PM
2 cute: can you see the light finally:?: I know you have been working so hard, will you ever move again? hope not! Congrats on your new place. Cant wait to see it next Spring, and you two of course!!

see ya girls! can't chat tonight with you chickies, have to share this pc with 3 other folks!!! going back home in a little while though, mini vacation is almost over!:p

take care all!

QueenB
07-23-2003, 09:26 PM
I know I promised I would make individual responses tonight, but just this once.....I'm going to renig. :sorry: I feel so crappy. I've got a raging kidney or urinary tract infection. :yikes: It just came on all of a sudden....no warning or nothing. :no: I know why it's happened though. When we went on the trip, we brought about six twelve packs of soda (hehe...my northern word) (we call everything coke in the south) on our trip and that's about all I drank. I probably didn't drink half a gallon of water the entire time I was gone. Yes...I know. :nono:

Anyways, I went out and got some medicine and I'm about to hit the sheets early. Hope you all have a wonderful night and I'll see you tomorrow. :grouphug:

justme2338
07-23-2003, 11:58 PM
Good evening girls. I checked out chat aroung 10 est, but no one was there. I always seem to miss you. This time I was cleaning my apartment obsessively. My boyfriend's sister is coming tomorrow from Florida, I'm one of those that has to have everthing perfect for visitors (I think I got that from my mother).
What a nice start to my mini vacation. I am actually exited because we have plans to go to the Camden Aquarium and then to South Street in Philly for lunch. It should be fun.
I had a bad journal experience. I started one of the online journals that 3FC offers and I was ranting and raving about something personal and one of our members left me a snyde remark about how I don't understand how this site works and bla, bla, bla. It was quite nasty. I have one question...aren't our journals supposed to be our personal thoughts and feelings? And am I over-reacting to her comments? I didn't mean to assault anyone personally, I was just annoyed by something I had read earlier that day. Hmmm

Tina,
I so hate having urinary infections. They are the worse thing ever! Be a good water drinker now and it will go away soon. I love your pic! Cute! Cute! Cute!

Barb,
I think you should send me over a piece of that yummy cake! ;)

Home,
Great news on your hubby's job! Wonderful.

Lori,
So the drama continues. Looks like your week of silence paid off huh? Now you'll have your sweetie there all the time! Good work chickie. ;)
Congrats on the improved workout, you are really going to see the pound and inches come off now. Running burns tons and tons of calories.

2cute,
Please take a long deep breath sweetie. You are wearing me out and I'm only reading! I hope you feel better soon and your family will be in my thoughts.

Thin,
Chocolate....yummy. I will definitely be checking out that one!

Ok, girls I'm off to bed alone. DB went to go pick up his sister at his dad's house in Harrisburg. It looks like she'll be staying with us and driving back to FL from Philly. EEK!

loranden
07-24-2003, 12:15 AM
Oh geez, what great timing to get my TOM...:rolleyes: Oh well, at least I am not in agony, and I'll behave myself ;)

Anyway, no luck in the job search on Bri's part today, and the only place he reported that he got to see, he said was in a crappy neighborhood and it looked like a roach motel. (he's not that "hard up", he says :lol: ). Poor guy then got caught in the rain and came back looking like a wet hen. Between that and my TOM starting and my feeling puffy, it wasn't much of a day at all. He's back at the motel (sawing logs by now, no doubt) and I am here in my jammies with the cat brats.

Tina: Lots of cranberry juice and water for you, dearie. Take care of yourself.

joe anne
07-24-2003, 01:54 AM
Good Night Friends
Sweeeet Dreams (only)
:love: :hun::hb: :cookie: :chockiss: :m:

2cute2Bfat
07-24-2003, 01:59 AM
Pam... no light in site yet. I am getting a little nervous. I am NOT ready and I don't see how I can be in time. :eek:
Dear Hubby is being very understanding. He said not to worry. What I don't get packed by the time the movers come... he will move later. How sweet.

Now for the NOT SO SWEET part. He has NOT packed a single box.
I cornered him Sunday night and we went through his clothes... but I packed them after he decided what to keep and what to toss. I DON"T UNDERSTAND MEN. It would be easier on him to help me pack and let the movers move the boxes... but to each his own. :rolleyes: He said he is willing to move what I don't get packed. All of the big furniture is ready to go.

Tina... I hope you get feeling better soon. I have had those too and they are miserable. Once it got so bad I was urinating pure blood. Now that HURT !!!

Pam... I don't do the journal here... but I think there is an option for it to be open to the public or private. You may want to make yours private.

Lori.... you poor thing... you have so many men after you.... now one named TOM too. :lol:
I am curious... are your cats male too.??

Joanne... you snuck in on me. Good night sweetie

Gotta go... had no business posting... but I could not resist.

lola32
07-24-2003, 03:09 AM
Hello,

You all sound so nice, I thought I would jump in here and see if I can rally up some moral support. I have been trying to work on my weight since January and I am having some success but not as much as I would like.

Just to give you a little background, I am 33, married to a great guy and I have a 16 mos. old son. Right now, I am on extended maternity leave, but I am a teacher and I return to work in September.:dizzy:

I work out 3x a week at Curves and I am trying to do high protein/lowcarb but seem to be having a slight (read large) problem with the low carb part, although I am eating pretty well.

I started out at 289 and I have worked my way down to 277. I lack motivation and find it hard to stick to the eating part. I would like to have someone to be accountable to and who I can share this journey with.

Hope you don't mind my jumping in.

dixiedarlin
07-24-2003, 03:15 AM
Hi Lola :wave:

Welcome to the group! Just jump right on in with us. These are great ladies. You will enjoy it here.

We also chat on Wed and Sat nights, 7:30PM Central time.

Eating low carb is hard, but eating healthy that is more important and you are exercising. So you are doing good things for yourself. Congratulations on losing 11 pounds !!!!

Hope to hear more from you.

Grannie39074
07-24-2003, 08:36 AM
Morning all
Welcome Lola
catch up later

pjkdreamer
07-24-2003, 08:41 AM
Welcome Lola!!;) YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE FOR MOTIVATION! THE GALS HERE ARE WONDERFUL!! You sound as if you are already on your way with eating plan, this is a great place to come and share and get lots of new friends! I know you will do well...this is one of the first things I do every morning, great start to my day. :D

Tina, picture of you and Ron is so good! thanks for submitting it. helps to have a face to connect to. I am prob. going to send pic in soon! got to muster my courage though! I know you all are so accepting and supportive, I just need to "get over it" and do it!

homebound...congrats on your husbands new job! That is always a relief!!;) there are many other positives in store for you, you just stick with us!!

Queen b: glad to hear that you are journaling, it is a tremendous help to me (when I do it), need more consistency in that area! It helps to get all those emotions out, instead of overeating over them!! stay :strong:

To all the rest of you chickies..have a good day!! weigh in at 8:30 this morning :D

BarbPA
07-24-2003, 10:22 AM
Good Morning All!
:flow2:

Just settling into work for the day but had to stop in here first to check on everyone. Last night I went to check out my local YMCA. I was very impressed - I am mostly interested in the pool and they have 2 of them. One for Lap Swimming and one for free swimming and classes. They have a lot of aerobic classes, a big workout room, sauna and even a massage therapist. I think I am going back this weekend to join. It's $38 per month. I think it will be worth it just to swim. :) I just have to figure out when I am going to fit it in and commit to a schedule.

Tina - Love the picture. You guys are so cute! :love: I hope you get to feeling better. I have never had a bladder infection. (Knock on wood)

Lola -
WELCOME!!!
This is a great group of women who I couldn't do without!!! I hope you will continue to visit us. :)

Pam - Sending you good vibes :goodvibes for this morning's weigh-in. Let us know how it goes.

A big HELLO to everyone else. I've got to get some work done. I'll be back during lunch.
Have a great day!
Barb :D

2cute2Bfat
07-24-2003, 11:22 AM
WELCOME LOLA!!! We always love to have newcomers. You will feel like an old timer in no time. :)

I too am doing a modified low carb. I wish I was more strict with it... I had great success when I was... but sometimes it is hard. Of course it is hard to do low fat or low calorie too. LOL What can I say... I like to eat. :lol: But nutrition is most important. You can have great nutrition LC if you choose your carbs wisely.

Well ladies... they are laying my carpet as I type. :)
The painter is 90% done. We told him to be sure and finish up the rooms with carpet and leave the kitchen and bath to do after the new carpet is in. It just took so much longer than anyone expected.

I can't chit chat this morning. Still LOTS more packing to do.
I had no idea how much JUNK I have. LOL But some of it is junk that I love so it goes to the new house with me. :yes:

Thankful Thursday.... I am thankful for this group... I am thankful for my family... I am thankful I have my emotional health back. LOL
I truly believe some of my problem before was definitely PMS. I am thankful that has passed. :D

justme2338
07-24-2003, 11:45 AM
I almost forgot today is thankful Thursday. It's my favorite day.

- I am thankful that I have the strength to stay on plan
- I am thankful for the support I have here at 3FC

Welcom Lola! :comp:
You're going to like it here. Always something new going on.

BarbPA
07-24-2003, 01:46 PM
I am thankful for....

My wonderful marriage :love:

My family and friends :grouphug:

The wonderful women here :high:

My health :yes:

PheonixRising
07-24-2003, 04:46 PM
Hi Ladies-Things are very good. Hubby is still doing well on his job and payday is soon. I will be able to go back OP this week I think, and I'm so relieved. Not going to do individual replies right now, but did want to say

:wave: Welcome to Lola!!! We're glad to have you here.

I'm thankful....
that God is in my life.
for my family.
for my friends.
that my family is healty.
for my hubby's job and his commitment to it.

And much more I'm sure, but that is all I'm going to list for now.

Bye

thinthinker
07-24-2003, 05:36 PM
Hi everyone! :wave: WOW, I was here to post earlier and once it was all written it came up that the website couldn't be found. Not sure what all that was about, but I'm sure glad that I hit the 'copy' function before I hit 'post reply', that way I could save it until I just now got home and didn't lose it all. Yeah for me!!!! :D Anyway, here's what I wrote earlier:

Sorry to have been AWOL for a bit. I'm not sure that I've been too busy, just not in the mood, I guess. I know that sounds horrid, but haven't you just ever gotten a phone message from a friend and you put off calling them back??? Well, that's sorta how I've felt. I've been here reading, just not posting. :( Sorry.

I'm keeping up with Curves. Went Monday and yesterday, will go again tomorrow. I'm going to stick with just 3 times a week (that's what the program calls for) until it gets too easy. Then maybe I'll up the intensity or go around an additional time. We'll see. I'm too new at it to figure out what comes next. The hardest part is setting aside the time. I'm out all morning working and then run home, change clothes, and run back out before dinner. I've pretty much tried to put it into my schedule at 3:00 Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So far it's working. :D

I know this is going to sound really awful, but yesterday at Curves was cool. There was actually a woman there that was MY size and two that were 1/2 way to MY size. I didn't feel so lonely, you know, like I was the only one! :cool:

Ok, let me try to catch up a bit.

Lola: Welcome to our little corner of the world! I hope you post often so we can get to know each other. I see your from Toronto. I just love that city! Honey and I were there a couple of years ago. It is so clean. We were even downtown walking at night, something you surely wouldn't do here in Detroit!!! :eek:

2cute: WOW, busy woman!!! I'm glad things are finally coming together for you. I totally understand DH not packing, well, I don't understand, but I sympathize with you. When we came home from NC, I had to pack all by myself because DH was already up here working. That was alot of fun, besides watching out for the boys. They were 5 & 7 at the time. :o

Tina: WOW lots of car troubles. 56 quarts of oil???? I sure don't want to see the damage that was done to the engine. YIKES!! I'm glad the rest of your vacation was good. I loved all the pics. The one of you and Ron is sooooo cute. You look sooooo skinny and veeerrrrryyyyy HAPPY!!!! * Take care of that Bladder/Kidney infection. Nothing to fool with. Hope you're feeling better real soon.

Lori: Good job running! OMG. I haven't run in years. When I run, the boobs flap over the shoulders and the belly doesn't stop for 10 minutes after I do! :dizzy: I know, TMI!!! Sorry. * Congrats on the 3 pound loss. Good for you!!!

Homebound: Sorry you weren't feeling up to going to your meeting. Glad to hear about DH's new job. Sorry you'll be without a car. That's the pitts!!!

Barb: Thanks for doing up the stats on Mary's cake. I think you could probably save a bunch (like 2) if you just use Fat Free Cool Whip for the frosting, instead of with the pudding and jello. Wouldn't be quite as tasty, but good nonetheless.

Pam: Sorry you have to share the computer. :( That would never do at our house. There are always 3 of us online at the same time.

Justme: I'm with you, I thought the whole purpose of the journal was to write what you thought and felt. Apparently some people feel as if they have to bud in there too. I can see these threads generating opinions, but I thought a journal was just your own random thoughts and ramblings. Guess I would be wrong too. :o Enjoy the visit with your company.

JoeAnne: Congrats on your 3.25 pounds down! You're doing such a great job with your walking. I wish my knees and back would allow me to walk more. I'm hoping that I will get stronger as I keep working out at Curves.

Connie and Mary: Nice to see you in chat last night. Sorry I had to skip out so quick.

Lucky and Sandy: You're not giving me much to work with here, but I am glad to see you both!!! :D

Terri: I'm so glad you were able to recoup your bag. That would have turned a wonderful day at the lake into a nightmare real quick!!!

Andria: It's so good to have you back on a roll. You must be managing the food issue pretty well now. Congrats on the 3.5, but even more on the 6 for the month so far. WOW. And you've still got another week in this month. You may hit 10 before it's over!!! Wouldn't that be cool??? I'm having a food issue. I think my brain is saying that my moving the bod is going to make me lose, now I don't have to watch the food as well. Deep in my heart I know that's not true, but my brain isn't cooperating right now. :( Gotta get it all together.

Amanda: Glad hubby is still working and better yet that payday is just around the corner. I bet you can't wait!!!! ;)

Ok, girls. I caught every one one this thread and the last (I think, I hope :crossed: ) and I'm finally caught up. I'll try to do better from now on because it's a b!^(H trying to catch up all at once! :rolleyes:

I've got a "bank job" and a grocery to do. Then off to Walmart to get some more mulch and see if they have my water. I went to one yesterday and they did not have ONE bottle, not ONE bottle of my flavored water. I'm ALL out, and they don't have ONE bottle!!!!! I was NOT happy!!! can you tell??? :lol:

See ya later. Love :love: you all!!!

"If you're looking for a big opportunity, seek out a big problem."

thinthinker
07-24-2003, 05:52 PM
Hi everyone! :wave: I'm back from work. I had to ask someone about the water at Walmart. They went in the back and got me 4 cases. WooHoo!!!!

I bought 8 more bags of mulch. Yesterday I bought 6 more perrenial plants for my garden. It's really shaping up. :D

I was really ticked at Walmart. I asked the cashier if there were any guys that could load the mulch for me. She said yes, there were two. One was helping a customer, the other was just standing around. Well I get in my van and back up to the mulch pile (after loading all the other stuff I had in my buggy) and the two guys are gone, out of sight. I figured 'oh the heck with it' and loaded it all by myself. Then one of the idiots walks up as I'm closing the hatch. I just looked at him and said "too late". He shrugged his shoulders and walked away. THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!! :mad:

Oh well, I'm home now and my kitty Max wants some time on the porch. He's upstairs crying because I told him I would take him out 'in just a minute'. I lied!!! :o

Guess I better go. See ya later.

peekabooangel
07-24-2003, 08:45 PM
I can't remember how to add a picture.....rrrrrrrrr...

But anyway, lets see if I can attach it? It was in an e mail I got named If woman ruled the world. I thought of Tina and the car even has the right number on it...:)

QueenB
07-24-2003, 09:00 PM
Ok, I need to vent and then I'm calling it a night. I have had a day straight out of ****. First of all, I started hurting really bad yesterday and nothing else feels like this.......

a kidney infection. (ok, I think I already told you guys that)

Well, if you guys know me, I literally have to be dying to do to the doctor. So, guess who went to the doctor today? He said I have a urinary tract infection........a horrible one. Geez, I could have told him that. :mad: I'm even running a fever. He said with my history of kidney stones that I have to be careful and watch out for these things. It came on really really fast yesterday evening. So, on top of being in pain, my work totally screwed up my check. They paid me for 3 (no-that's not a typo) 3 hours. Now I have to worry about them getting that all squared away. On top of that, Ron just called me a few moments ago and said he went to security to pick up his check and they said he didn't have one. I just know the birdbrain that runs human resourses forgot to turn in his vacation for last week. On top of that, I just picked up my medicine and the butthole at the window said, "Uh lady, do you know your car is smoking?"

At this point, I just burst into tears. Now, I'm all stuffed up, my eyes are swolen and I have a headache. I'm not going to be on the board for the rest of the night. I am just going to bed.

Thanks for listening. I love you guys.

QueenB
07-24-2003, 09:01 PM
P.S.

I love the picture of the car. YOU are a sweeheart. It's the only thing that has made me smile all day.

Love ya! :love:

Young Grasshopper
07-24-2003, 09:04 PM
Hi All!

Only time to write a quick "hello!". Welcome to the group Lola!

Haven't been on OP this week....meds have me a little looped. Darn back! Trying to just get out and MOVE a little more each day. Got to keep up with Joanne and maybe one day I'll be running with Lori :)

Take care all!

Deb

2cute2Bfat
07-24-2003, 10:30 PM
Stop !!! Do not post here.... instead come join us in our next ongoing thread.... #377
See you all there!! :wave: