Old 06-15-2014, 10:36 AM   #1  
jessie

S/C/G: 274.6 / see ticker / 190

Height: 5'7"

Default waffles

Uugghh my family made waffles this morning, I was soooooo tempted but I had my scrambled eggs with cheese, raw onions, tomatoes and sausage patties but man do I want have a cheat day, and yesterday after sacrificing drinks I only lost 4 oz so that's kinda discouraging but I'm trying to look at it like at least it's a loss.. have a great day, happy fathers day and I'm gonna try and stay POP

Last edited by jessiegreene; 06-15-2014 at 11:52 AM.
jessiegreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 11:53 AM   #2  
jessie

And now I'm mopey and crying... Over waffles seriously??? This is crazy, how can food have such a hold ggggrrrrrrrr
Old 06-15-2014, 12:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 85/85/55

Height: 170

Oh food is such a tricky little thing;-)) I always want to cheat and eat something really forbidden! But then i tell myself: if i cheat now, i will have to start all over again!! all of my efforts will be useless!! i try to focus on some other stuff: cleaning, reading, walking, talking on the phone....and it really helps to forget about the food! stay srong!! food will not control your life any more!! good luck dear!
Gingerjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 04:13 PM   #4  
LRH

S/C/G: 152/132/127

Height: 5'5"

I always tell myself that I know exactly what it tastes like--I don't need to put it in my mouth to figure it out. I also think, after it's eaten, then what? Will it be worth the feeling of disappointment afterward? Usually, the answer is "no." Be strong! Don't let food control you. YOU control the food!
LRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:55 PM   #5  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Hey Jessie.. Those waffles will be there next week if you want them... Be proud of yourself that YOU won and NOT the waffles! GOOD for you!

Another thing I try to remind myself.,.... Every day I am On Plan is 1 less day I HAVE to be in my life and 1 day closer to getting to my goal! YEPPERS!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:57 PM   #6  
jessie

Thumbs up

I did it... I'm so glad now that it's over that I stuck to my guns, I did lay in the bed and cry over some serious cravings and take an enourmous nap but then I got up and made an amazing curry pork with a beautifull green salad and then took the puppy for a walk!!! Now as I lay down to sleep I feel amazing knowing that if I gain or don't lose it won't be because I failed myself... Thanks for the support ladies it really helps