Exercise! - Lady of America

View Full Version : Lady of America

jennmom2
07-22-2003, 11:10 AM
Hello~

I was just wondering have nay of you ever heard of or been to a Lady of America? I just found out about this and was wondering if you guys knew anything.

Thanks~
Jennifer

FrouFrou
07-22-2003, 01:38 PM
Hi Jennifer and WELCOME!

I must say I have NEVER heard of Lady of America but you have peaked my curiosity. What in the world is it?

Have a good day. :)

jennmom2
07-22-2003, 06:22 PM
Hi and Thanks~
I actually went and joined this afternoon. It is really nice. First there are only women there. The particular one I am at is only $30 a month and that includes free childcare which is a BIG plus for me. They have aerobic classes, machines, free weights, and treadmills and the like. Another big plus is the "maintainence" record. They weigh you and take your measurements and then show how each machine works plus help you get a good weight set and how many sets and reps to do. That is part of the membership. I was very impressed. They have a website and you can see if there is one near you. Hope this helps.
~Jennifer

FrouFrou
07-22-2003, 11:06 PM
Thanks Jennifer :) I was curious. Sounds like it may be similar to Curves, I don't know as I have never been to one but know a few ladies who do go. I have been meaning to check it out though, we'll see.