Announcements and Forum Help! - Silly Question re: tickers...

View Full Version : Silly Question re: tickers...

Roldgold831
05-21-2014, 10:27 AM
I have a silly question regarding weight loss tickers...This Monday will be my 20th day participating on this forum and I've been counting the days till I can post a ticker!! (I don't know, I guess it's just something that helps to motivate me). My question is, when I sign in on Monday, will there be a signature option that I can choose in the CP section? Does it automatically know that it's time to give me more "privelages" on the site?

Thanks!!

BillBlueEyes
05-21-2014, 10:44 AM
Yep, on May 26th at about an hour or so after the hour that you signed up, the [User CP] pull down tab will include a signature option.

Many folks find the tracker motivational.

Good luck.

its2much
05-22-2014, 04:57 PM
Related to the weight loss tracker/ticker: I don't know how trackers/tickers work. How does the middle number (their current weight) get updated? Do people sign in regularly (monthly?) and enter how many pounds lost?

TheSatinPumpkin
05-22-2014, 05:53 PM
you would go to the site that hosts the ticker (3fatchicks/tickerfactory/myfitnesspal/LilySlim) and update your profile. It will then sync the tickers you have attached to the forum(s). I update mine as soon as the number changes on the scale lol.

its2much
05-24-2014, 01:27 AM
TheSatinPumpkin, thanks! Makes perfect sense to update the ticker as soon as the number changes on the scale!

I look forward to creating a ticker for myself after I've done my 25 posts.