Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-19-2014, 02:37 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Wonderslim - Results, and vs. Medifast

Hi Everyone!

I'm starting Wonderslim on June 4, and I am really excited! I tired Medifast a handful of times in the past; the first time was really successful and I lost about 30 pounds in a little less than three months. The other handful of times I tried to start back up I just couldn't - I was so over the taste of all the food and found myself only eating the same two or three items over and over again. Plus I hated not being able to have fruit or bread. My mom and I discussed going back on it together (me here in Chicago with my boyfriend, who would also be doing it, and her back home in Michigan), but then she discovered WonderSlim. After a lot of research and discussion we decided to give it a go! She started this past Saturday and has been keeping me updated with the taste of all the products, but I am also very interested in hearing results from people as well.

To those who have been on the program, or are currently on it, could you please share how much weight you've lost and in what time frame? Also, if you have tried Medifast in the past as well, would you mind sharing a quick comparison in your opinion?
samerz816 is offline   Reply With Quote