Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-12-2014, 08:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/215/150

Height: 5'4

Thumbs up Making my first post after years of lurking....

Hey, I'm Alex. I've lurked these boards for YEARS now but have never had the courage to post something. This is kind of a test post just to see how this works. I'm 23 from NY and while I have always been overweight my entire life I have always been in some way health conscious. I am now doing a vegetarian diet, not really counting calories or anything but keeping my meals vegetable based and limiting the carbs. I've gained a few stress pounds over the last few months leading to my highest weight and I'm ready to try to take it off plus some. I'm hoping to make some friends and actually get involved
Alexox3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:15 AM   #2  
RoseBred

S/C/G: 310

Height: 5 feet 11.5

Hello! Welcome! I am totally new too and still trying to figure out how to use the boards, etc. Don't give up! How much do you want to lose?
RoseBred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:41 AM   #3  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

Hi! Welcome! I can definitely relate to always being overweight but health-conscious in some way (portion size is definitely my problem!). It's awesome that you've finally posted. I think you'll find a lot of camaraderie here.

The 20-somethings board is pretty active, join us over there
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:58 AM   #4  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

Welcome! Glad to see you posting. Talking to others about your weight loss definitely helps.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote