Support Groups - Gamers Unite!!!!

View Full Version : Gamers Unite!!!!

GlitterSlayer
05-07-2014, 12:41 PM
I am sure we have some gamers out there. I find that gaming keeps my hands busy . SO I dont want to snack. Which is strange because alot of ppl are the opposite . Anyways I'd like to get a support group going.

List your game of choice.
Mine is Elder Scrolls Online=ESO......OH ya:dizzy:

FatAbbi
06-08-2014, 10:55 PM
I have played MMOs on and off for 8 years

SophiasMom
06-26-2014, 11:00 PM
Nice! I don't play any MMOs but I do play some RPGs from back of the day. I would call myself a gamer since I haven't really had the time to do it since my early twenties, but if ever I'm given the chance I definitely replay my Zelda games or Fat Princess on PS3, lol. I do play Clash of Clans on my iphone and iPad, but I don't think that constitutes me as a gamer, lol.

TooWicky
06-26-2014, 11:04 PM
WoW. Snacking while gaming used to be a big problem for me. It took a while to break that habit!

freeqeegrl
06-26-2014, 11:44 PM
Hey guys! Great idea. I'm into infamous ss, and trine 2 right now. I totally snack when I play.

seaurchin
06-27-2014, 10:29 AM
I'm all thumbs when it comes to the controls and hard core gaming. But I do pretty good with Candy Crush! :-).

GlitterSlayer
07-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Wow it sure is nice to see gamers. I took a short break from ESO so I could focus on being more active. It was hard. But worked. Im about to start playing again lol. Does anyone have a fitbit?

VioletDolphin83
08-17-2014, 01:21 AM
I'm a gamer, I wish I had seen this thread sooner. At the moment I'm wanting to play more of my 3DS games. But I especially like the Elder Scrolls games. I also find that gaming can keep me from snacking at times. Me and my husband both love games and have collected a lot of them.

yoyoma
08-18-2014, 03:32 PM
Does anyone have suggestions for web-based games that could be played while walking on a treadmill? I have a "treadmill desk" setup that holds my laptop so I can do basic browsing and typing, but if I have some free time it would be nice to have other options. I do Fallen London, but that game limits the number of turns and doesn't take very long to burn through them.

Ciao
09-27-2014, 02:10 PM
I'm more WoW but lately I've just been on the xbox one. :yes: