Biggest Loser Challenges - Blue Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Chat Thread Week 2 (05/05-05/11)

Bigmid
05-05-2014, 12:56 AM
Hi team here we are week 2 WTG for everyone with a loss great job:carrot::carrot:

I'm hoping I can be one of you next week. I have 3 gym sessions booked and then if the sun ever decides to shine instead of all this snow I will also walk outside:)

Have a great day.

BigChiefHoho
05-05-2014, 01:30 PM
Woohoo, we kicked butt! Hopefully I can make a bigger contribution this week. I'm plannig on a lot of running and some zumba/spin classes, so that should help. My husband is coming home Saturday probably (YAY), so that might throw the eating off a little.

Cape Breton Chick
05-05-2014, 03:02 PM
G'morning Ladies!! Well I didn't lose a thing last week and to be honest I wasn't trying my absolute hardest at all.. this week I am on track so far today and determined to stick to it!
everyone seems to be so quiet in chat, lets get chatting ladies and get to know one another and support one another 100%! if you pop in and see no one has posted, post anyway.. get the conversation started, tell us how your day is going! :D I want to know.. Mine so far has been hectic but on plan! yay me :p

Robot
05-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Hi team. Look at how awesome we are! I hope everyone has a great week.

Today, I turned the big 30. It unfortunately started off with a binge, but I got it under control.

Haley8203
05-05-2014, 06:25 PM
Robot- Happy Birthday!!! and congrats for being biggest loser.

Congrats Team!! I've been doing good with exercise but my eating has been horrible. Hoping tomorrow to start changing that around.

Sydney_2009
05-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Happy birthday Robot!

It's been a long, stressful week. Partner problems blah blah blah. Got back into my gym routine today and it felt great. I'll be feeling my *** shortly though, as I did 100 squats and 75 deadlifts and 50 high kicks on a punching bag, among other things.

Robot
05-05-2014, 11:54 PM
Thank you, Haley8203 and Sydney_2009.

I did eat some vegan chocolate cake, but it was so decadent, I couldn't finish the little slice I had. Tomorrow is back to my old routine of calorie counting and working out. Here's to a week of staying on plan and winning.

Bigmid
05-06-2014, 03:06 AM
Hi everyone I had a very busy day and it's now 1am and I'm wide awake still and have to be at work in 7hrs. I will be a tired puppy tomorrow. It was a friends birthday today so I did have cake but I didn't have supper ran out of time. We went to a paint night where you get together with friends at a local pub and paint a picture. It is a lot of fun. Eating this week should be better and I'm hoping to fit in exercise between the two jobs.

Happy Birthday Robot I hope you had a great day.

Great job Blue Team I hope I help out next week in our loss. Your all doing great...you've got this.

Well should try some resemblances of sleep.

abetterme
05-06-2014, 12:49 PM
How's everyone doing? I'm doing well. Ran 30 min nonstop last night. Haven't even able to in awhile so I'm excited! I hope we all have a great week!

BigChiefHoho
05-07-2014, 08:28 AM
Good morning, ladies and...ladies (we don't have any gents, do we?)! Had a nice little whoosh this morning, so I'm hopeful for good things at this week's weigh-in. I'm really feeling last night's zumba class, too - the instructor was a total sadist with the squats. I was really hoping to go for a run today, but I'm thinking that's probably not going to happen. My son has a nasty ear infection; poor dude was up all night crying, so we're off to the doctor this morning. Hopefully they'll give us some pain meds that he'll take since he refuses to take what I have here.

Bigmid
05-07-2014, 10:01 AM
Congratulations to our Blue Team

Biggest Loser: Robot (-4.4 lbs, -2.37%)

Honorable Mentions:

ak812 (-4.0 lbs, -2.11%)
abetterme (-3.8 lbs, -1.88%)
skittlesfirehawk (-3.0 lbs, -1.81%)

Great job ladies. Well yesterday was a pretty non functioning day. I'm so not cut out for late nights on a work night anymore. Oh aging so much fun.

Well we finally have some sunshine here this morning it's been snowing and raining up to now. It sure is nice to see the sun again. I've missed it.

Eating has been so so still I really need to cut out the snacks at night. I went for a walk last night and I'm off the the gym today so hope that will be a continuing trend and help me focus more on food now too. I'm good all day at work then at night before bed I snack a little. I think more out of habit because I'm not hungry.

Well have to get ready for work. Have a great day everyone.

skittlesfirehawk
05-08-2014, 12:50 PM
So happy I started exercising again I'm doing water aerobics 3dayd a week and I'm already seeing an improvement.

abetterme
05-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Ahh last night was another night where I just couldn't stay full. Hope it didn't hinder me too much. I couldn't run as long either. Ankles were killing me. Fresh start today. Have a great day!

BigChiefHoho
05-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Grrrr. We're all sick here, and I am SO TWITCHY at not being able to get to the gym. But the baby and I still have headcolds and my son's fever is taking its time going away, so we're all stuck at home being miserable and cranky. Oh well, at least the eating part is staying on track. That's something, right?

Robot
05-09-2014, 11:50 AM
BigChiefHoho - Oh no, I hope you and your family feel better.

I weighed in at 180 on the dot. I've been in the 180s since October. I keep telling myself that if I didn't have birthday cake or if I didn't put olive oil on my veggies yesterday, I could have been in the 170s this week. I just need to let it go and realize I'm only human.

seaurchin
05-10-2014, 12:30 PM
hey gals! sorry i haven't checked in this week, i've come down with the most horrible cold. Still coughing my head off! I stayed in bed for three days. Though I'm up and about now, I'm not in the mood for much. I haven't exercised this week or kept my food log. Though I can tell you that i've had CRACKERS (white stuff); Chicken NOODLE soup (white stuff); Chicken and RICE soup (white stuff). I weighed in this morning and nothing gained! probably due to the low calorie intake even though i've been eating a WHITE STUFF! I hope to do better next week once i've recovered from this cold. Best wishes to everyone.

abetterme
05-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Hope you feel 100% real soon seaurchin! :)
Went to work out last night and found a huge rip on the side of my running shoe. Must buy some new ones today!

Bigmid
05-10-2014, 02:03 PM
Morning everyone or afternoon really. I was so tired from my week I stayed in bed until 11am. Was awake early but kept falling back asleep. I think my body needed it.

I've had a few good workouts and going again today I think and I kept away from the scales so I wouldn't sabatouge my mood or my workouts.

Skittlesfirehawk great job on the water aerobics there great for you. Glad your already seeing an improvement.

abetterme some days are just like that and your body needs the extra fuel don't beat yourself up. Hope the ankles feel better. Hope you find some shoes you like that are super comfortable.

BigChiefHoho hope you and the family feel better soon. Don't feel bad your eating has been good so you will be fine. You'll be stronger again soon.

Robot put it this way if I saw 180 on the scale tomorrow I'd be happy:). Really though I know how your feeling just remember your doing something about it. Even though the scale isn't cooperating right now your body is changing. Birthday cake is a treat and deserved as well as a part of life and olive oil has good benefits for the body. You've done nothing wrong.

seaurchin feel better soon a cold can take a ton out of you so as you increase your strength the scale will move. You did great maintaining though. Sadly the white stuff is all I eat.

EofAZ
05-11-2014, 09:08 AM
I have really not had a good week, I certainly hope I can turn this around this week. I have been so down in the dumps and I have allowed it to control my life this week. Hopefully I can turn it around, starting today.

BigChiefHoho
05-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the good wishes, BigMid. Glad you've been able to get in your workouts this week, and I hope you're rewarded on the scale today!

The kids are all feeling better, but my sickness took a turn for the worse yesterday. I was really dizzy and nauseous, with the result that I could barely eat anything. So I've got a FANTASTIC weight this morning (down 4.2 pounds! woohoo!). I'm sure a big part of the loss was from being totally 'empty' from yesterday, so I'll be surprised if I lose anything next week.

abetterme
05-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Hope everyone has a good day today. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms. My weigh-in wasn't too good but I'm pretty sure it's water weight. Has to be. I've been so good.:/ next week should be better.
Have a great day!

ak812
05-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Sorry to have been MIA this week! I got married yesterday!! It was a beautiful day and everything went amazingly well. Will write more about it when I get back home next week. For now, I just hope you all are doing well & have had a great week! :)

abetterme
05-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Congrats on your marriage ak812!

seaurchin
05-11-2014, 07:17 PM
wonderful ak812! congratulations.

Bigmid
05-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Congratulations ak812 that's awesome hope you have a wonderful honeymoon and chat with you when you get back.

Off to post the new threads everyone.

buddha belly
05-12-2014, 01:22 AM
Congratulations Ak!!!! Exciting news.