Fitness Videos - May 2014 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

Diana3271
04-30-2014, 02:29 PM
We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month! :cheer2:

Diana3271
05-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on:
Stretch from 10 Minute Solution Tone Trouble Zones
Sleep from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste

Have a great day!

Diana3271
05-01-2014, 06:08 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave:

Check-In: TJ Cardio Party Mix 3

Enjoy your evening!

teacher1
05-01-2014, 10:52 PM
Diana- thanks for getting us started! My DH eating is all over the place because his work schedule is so crazy. So some nights we eat together and other nights he eats later when he gets home. I might bust out some TJ this weekend :)

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
05-02-2014, 08:26 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF!

Any fun plans for the weekend?

Last night I added on: Mindful Yoga w/Maritza from Meditation for Beginners

Have a great day!

Diana3271
05-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: Another TGIF Shout Out! :coach:

Check-In: KCM's Plateau Buster - combined workouts premix w/10's

Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271
05-03-2014, 08:39 AM

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Stretch for Beginners (standing section)

Teacher Do you have any weekend plans? Will you be working much this coming week?

Have a great day!

teacher1
05-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- no big plans this weekend, just hanging with my family. It's very hot here this weekend... it's in the 90's. Nut sure how much I'll work this week. I work Mon afternoon but not sure about the rest of the week. Any fun weekend plans for you?

today- TJ sculpt & 20 min

Diana3271
05-03-2014, 11:44 PM

Check-In: 5 Mile Mall Walk

Teacher No fun plans, just trying to get things done. I went to the library and checked out a couple yoga DVD. I also checked out Fireproof for us to watch tonight. We enjoyed watching it. Great job on the TJ!

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening.

teacher1
05-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Hi ladies!!!

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
05-04-2014, 07:59 PM

Check-In: The Firm Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn w/5's

I need to get a good stretch in tonight. I am feeling tight across my shoulders and neck area.

Teacher Great job on the elliptical.

Diana3271
05-05-2014, 08:41 AM

Last night I added on: PM Stretch with Madeleine Lewis

Have a great start to your week!

Diana3271
05-05-2014, 05:56 PM

Check-In: KCM's Plateau Buster - combined workouts w/10's

Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271
05-06-2014, 08:11 AM

Last night I added on: Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great day!

teacher1
05-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Hi ladies!!!

How's the weather with everyone? It's so hot here.. breaking records. I'd be okay with the heat if the water classes were going. My parents pool is open but still a little cold for swimming.

today- ymca inter yoga 1 hour... part of the class we used foam rollers. This was a new and difficult workout! I was so happy when the class was over.

Diana3271
05-06-2014, 10:30 PM

No workout for me today. We had customers in my office during my workout time. One of the farmer's markets opened today and DH wanted to go there after work. Then I found out about a dog store that I had never been too. The have baked goods, cookies, cupcakes, and cakes as well as regular pet stuff. Cody's birthday is coming up on June 1 and I want to get him a cupcake. Then we ate dinner and it was just too late to workout when we got back to the shop.

Teacher Yesterday we broke a record at 94 or 95 I believe. All this week is suppose to be hot. What are your temps?

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271
05-07-2014, 08:46 AM

Last night I added on: Lullaby with the Breath from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Have a great day!

Diana3271
05-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Hi Everyone :wave:

Check-In: Prevention Walk Your Way Slim

Waving Hi all around. Enjoy your evening.

teacher1
05-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Diana- we got to 100 on Sun and now were mid 90's but tomorrow it's going to rain and be in the high 80's :) On a good note- I sat by the pool a little yesterday and today to get a little color.

today- ymca zumba 1 hour- the hip is handling it pretty good so far :)

Diana3271
05-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Teacher UGH! 100 is no fun! It's too early for that. Glad to hear your hip is doing well.

Diana3271
05-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Hi Everyone :wave:

I had to take a rest day. Cody has an ear issue and the Vet was able to work us in to check him out. He has some lovely yeast and bacterial infections. We went home with an antibiotic, steroid and an ear cream. Oh joy! NOT!

Diana3271
05-09-2014, 07:01 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :dance:

I am in need of a weekend! Any fun Mother's Day plans? We are going out for brunch and I think that's about it.

Last night I did: Lee Holden's 7 Minutes of Magic PM Extended Version

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!

teacher1
05-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- oh poor Cody :( ear problems with dogs are no fun. Does he have to wear a cone of shame? For Mother's Day, I'm cooking a big lunch for my family.

Laura- how's school going?

today- elip 45

Diana3271
05-09-2014, 11:07 PM

I got a workout in! It felt like I haven't worked out in a week but I have only missed 2 days.

Check-In: KCM's Plateau Buster - combined workouts w/8's

I had a pretty bad angioedema flare up this week. I went back to 8's on today's workout. I will see how I'm doing next week and might go back 10's. The 8's are fairly easy but I don't want to push and get sore with what I had going on this week.

Teacher Great job on the elliptical! No cone of shame. He's not really scratching that much, so far. What are you preparing for your family. I hope it's a fun get together.

Diana3271
05-10-2014, 07:59 AM

Last night I added on: Easing Neck and Shoulder Tension from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great Saturday!

teacher1
05-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- I'm making spinach/feta chicken, au gratin potatoes, caprese salad, red lobster biscuits (box mix), watermelon, and gooey cinnamon monkey bread. So lots of fun. It will be an off plan meal! Where are you going to eat tomorrow?

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
05-10-2014, 10:42 PM

Check-In: Leslie Sansone 4 Fast Miles

Teacher We are going to the Palmetto Cafe, located in the Charleston Place Hotel: http://www.charlestonplace.com/web/ocha/charleston_place.jsp They don't have their Mother's Day menu listed, but this person blogged about her Easter Brunch experience. They are having a similar menu: http://www.charlesmopolitan.com/2014/04/hoppy-easter.html Your menu sounds great. I hope it's a wonderful day for you and your family.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening! Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's (of 2 and 4 legged variety :D)

Diana3271
05-11-2014, 08:55 AM

Happy Mother's Day!

Last night I added on: Cleanse and Rest from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste

Have a great day!

teacher1
05-11-2014, 08:53 PM
Happy Mother's Day

Diana- your brunch place looks yummy and fancy :)

So stuffed from Mother's Day!!!

today- a little swimming... 1st one of the season :) Sadly, it will cool down tomorrow so no swimming for a while

Diana3271
05-11-2014, 10:39 PM

No workout to report. We went to brunch downtown, bought groceries, then came home to get ready for the Amazing Race.

Teacher The food and experience was really nice. Sounds like you had a great day!

Enjoy your evening. Have a great start to the new week.

teacher1
05-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Hi ladies!!!

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
05-12-2014, 09:36 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
KCM's Plateau Buster - combined workouts w/8's
Leslie Sansone Red & Purple Miles

Teacher Do you have to work this week?

Have a great evening!

TurboLaura
05-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Hi ladies! :wave:

ugh to me, for not posting. I apologize and I really haven't been doing well with eating or exercising for 3-4 weeks. I was appalled :no: at my weight this morning and will use it for motivation.

The weather sounds so hot for you both! 90's and 100's wow!! We were 85 today and that is unseasonably warm, too.

Wow, it's almost Cody's birthday! 1 already :)

Today: Combat 60 with gloves and a 2 mile walk with my boys. Very tired but I must kick my butt all over this weight gain!

YumaDeb
05-12-2014, 10:49 PM
Hello Ladies, I trust you all had a glorious Mother's Day. This looks like a good place for me to log my almost daily workouts. I like to workout at home in the mornings with a variety of videos. Some of them I own and many of them I find on GaiamTV. Today's were on GaiamTV. I did JILLIAN MICHAELS BEGINNERS WORKOUT - BACKSIDE: CIRCUIT 1 and CIRCUIT 2 and then I did YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: ACTIVE YOGA CONDITIONING.

Diana3271
05-13-2014, 08:18 AM

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)

Laura Welcome back. It's good to see you check in.

YumaDeb Hi and welcome to the check-in! :welcome2: Great job on those workouts.

Enjoy your day!

YumaDeb
05-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Hello, Today I worked out with JILLIAN MICHAELS BEGINNERS WORKOUT - FRONTSIDE: CIRCUIT 3 and CIRCUIT 4 and then YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: BODY AND BREATH AWARENESS. All of these are on GaiamTV.

YumaDeb
05-13-2014, 08:43 PM
Laura and Diana, How are you adding those cute little emoticons?

YumaDeb
05-13-2014, 08:47 PM
Never Mind, I just figured out that I needed to use "Post Reply" instead of "Quick Reply.":D

teacher1
05-13-2014, 09:02 PM
Diana- probably done subbing for the year since school gets out May 22.

Laura- welcome back!!! I hear you on taking steps backwards. I'm back to tracking my calories this week. It's such a hard journey. I make a little progress and then bam back to bad habits.

YumaDeb- welcome!!!! Great job on the workouts!!!

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
05-13-2014, 10:22 PM

Check-In: The Firm Ultimate Fat Burning Workout w/5's

Laura Hi :wave:

YumaDeb Yay :yay: You are getting the hang of it. :cp: Gotta love those little emoticons. ;)

Teacher Any plans for the next school season or are you going to continue subbing for the time being?

Enjoy your evening!

TurboLaura
05-13-2014, 11:45 PM
Hello ladies! :wave:

Diana: SO HAPPY to be back! :D Thank you!
YumaDeb - :welcome:! Awesome workouts!
Teacher - thank you and I hear ya! yay on eliptical!

Today: Turbo Fire 55 with gloves.
Thrilled to be 5 pounds lighter this AM. Must have been holding tons of water!

Katie816
05-14-2014, 12:44 AM
Hi everyone! :wave: I'm going to join in if that's okay.

Today I did 1 hour on my recumbent bike at varying intensity and made it 12.3 miles. I also did Chalean Extreme Burn Phase 1, Week 1. I've started this program about a million times so I'm really hoping I stick with it this time.

Diana3271
05-14-2014, 07:55 AM

Last night I added on: Lee Holden's 7 Minutes of Magic PM Extended Version

Katie816 Hi and welcome to the check-in. :welcome2: Great combo of workouts. Good luck getting through the Chalene rotation.

Have a great day!

YumaDeb
05-14-2014, 04:17 PM
Hello everyone, :wave:

:welcome3: to Katie816!

Today is Day 9 on The Master Cleanse. I know this thread is about fitness rather than diet; however, I am so pleased to have made it this far I just had to share. Only 1 more day to go.:carrot:

Today I did 12 reps of each of the back exercises on the video that came with my Aylio Resistance Bands kit, using the lightest band. Then I did YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: BODY AND BREATH AWARENESS on GaiamTV.

We are going to Las Vegas tomorrow for a weekend conference. So I will probably not post again until Monday. Have a great weekend.

Diana3271
05-14-2014, 04:59 PM

Check-In: KCM's Plateau Buster (first workout) w/8's

I had people in and out of my office all day and I am getting ready to leave for my hair appointment. I am time crunched, so I was only able to do 1/2 of my normal workout.

YumaDeb I hope you can have some fun while at the conference in Vegas! Enjoy!

teacher1
05-14-2014, 06:19 PM
Katie816- welcome.... I hear you on having to restarted programs!!! I'm all over the place with my workouts.

Laura- wow, that weight is dropping off!!! Great job on the TF!!!

Diana- goodness, sounds like such a busy day. I'm not sure about next year yet. I just applied this morning for my dream position (same school and job that I interviewed in Dec. and didn't get the job) so I'll have to wait and see what happens. Rarely, there are openings at this school so I'm just glad to apply and hoping to get an interview.

YumaDeb- Vegas!!! Have fun :)

today- ymca zumba 1 hour

TurboLaura
05-14-2014, 10:23 PM
Hello! :wave:

Katie - Welcome!! Wow, that;s a lot of workouts!

YumaDeb - What is the master cleanse like? Enjoy Vegas!

Teacher - Best of luck on the job!! :)

Diana - How did your hair come out?

Today - Fire 45 EZ (they now call is Fire 40 on the new Turbo sets!)

Thrilled to have 3 more pounds shed today. HOLY CRAP!

Diana3271
05-15-2014, 08:43 AM

Last night I added on: Energy Balancing practice with Suzanne Deason

Have a great day!

Diana3271
05-15-2014, 05:26 PM

Check-In: KCM's TLC, combined workouts w/#1's

Laura I had the hairdresser stack my hair a little more this time. Today is a good hair day. :D My hair always works better right after it's cut. It goes downhill from there. :lol: Do you have any plans for the Summer?

Teacher Good luck with applying for the job. I hope it works out for you.

teacher1
05-15-2014, 06:53 PM
Hi ladies!!!!

I'll be gone tomorrow. I'm off with my Mom to pick up my sister from college.

today- ymca 1 hour inter yoga

TurboLaura
05-16-2014, 12:24 AM
Hey all,

Diana - yay on a good hair day! I wish I could have a prof style daily :) My only plans for the summer is a trip to Bermuda. Can't wait to see the lovely island!

Teacher - have a safe trip!

Today: Combat 45. Down another pound. :woohoo: Why can't all weeks be like this!!!!

Diana3271
05-16-2014, 08:20 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :carrot:

Last night I added on:
Tamilee Webb Total Body Stretch (standing)
Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!

Diana3271
05-16-2014, 05:26 PM

Check-In:
KCM's Circuit Burn 30 Minute Total Body Mix w/8's
TF Fire 45 EZ

Teacher Have a safe trip.

Laura I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Where are you staying? Do you have any excursions planned? Great job on the pound!

Diana3271
05-17-2014, 08:48 AM

Last night I added on: Cleanse, Work, and Rest from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste

Enjoy your day!

TurboLaura
05-17-2014, 12:08 PM
Hello lovely ladies!

Diana - we're staying right on Elbow Beach and it looks so lovely! We can literally walk out of our hotel room and on to the pink beach! CAN'T WAIT!

Teacher - :wave:

Another pound gone which is awesome. I'm still upset at my weight but using it as motivation. Am going to step it up and try to do a 45-60 min video per day (TF or Combat) and also add 45-60 min of walking and 15 min of strength training per day for 6 days a week. It sounds like a lot but I really want to get this weight off and I've set a high goal of 3-4 pounds per week.

Friday - Fire 30 (was very rushed for time!)
Today - Combat 45 and abs 10

Diana3271
05-17-2014, 10:46 PM

I took a rest day. I went out looking for a new swim top, (we are going back to the OBX, NC for the 4th of July). I already have board shorts but wanted a new top. It took longer to find something than I expected. Ha Ha Maybe my check-in can be "power shopping". Does that work? :lol:

Laura Great job on that pound! Your trip sounds exciting!

Diana3271
05-18-2014, 09:11 AM

Last night I did: Lee Holden's 7 Minutes of Magic extended version

Have a great day!

teacher1
05-18-2014, 05:58 PM
Hi everyone!!!

Diana- good luck shopping... shopping does sometimes feels like a workout. I'm so not a shopper

Laura- oh, the trip sounds wonderful!!! Congrats on the pounds dropping off.

I went to a wedding yesterday. I'm recovering today.

today- nothing

JeanniesPlace
05-18-2014, 06:38 PM
I suffered a really bad accident a couple of years ago. I'm still in the healing stages and must face that I may never be able to do normal things but......I have made my own routine from videos I have seen. I do chair exercises, isometrics, stretching and I work out like crazy on my bicycle too. I'm not a person to ever give up!!!

Jeannie:dizzy:

TurboLaura
05-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Hi ladies!

Ended up taking yesterday off because it was busy and I was sooo tired!
Today: TF hiit 30.

Hi JeaniesPlace and welcome!
Teacher - how was the weeding?
Diana - that sounds like a nice trip that you have planned!

WAAHOO to 2 more pounds gone. I swear that I'm not lying....

Diana3271
05-18-2014, 10:13 PM

Check-In: TF Fire 60

JeanniesPlace HI and Welcome to the check-in! :welcome2: Good luck with your weight loss goals. You can do it.

Laura Keep up the great work!

Teacher Ha Ha "recovering" sounds like someone had too much fun. ;)

Enjoy your evening!

squishysquirrel
05-19-2014, 12:06 PM
I haven't been on this site in years but decided to start a healthier lifestyle starting today after having my second child last month. Looking forward to Chalean's Piyo workout coming out next month, but I'm sticking to TurboJam until I get in better shape. I did cardio party 1 this morning.

teacher1
05-19-2014, 12:07 PM
JeanniesPlace- welcome!!!

Diana & Laura- the wedding was so much fun. My friend is a sorority sister from college. So I partied like I was in college and recovered like the 34 I am. Rough Sunday but okay today :)

today- elip 45 min

teacher1
05-19-2014, 12:08 PM
squishy squirrel- welcome!!!

YumaDeb
05-19-2014, 03:40 PM
Welcome squishysquirrel!:wave:

This is my first day home after being out of town for the weekend. I lost 2.6 pounds while away. This is my first time ever to not gain weight while out of town, much less to actually lose weight. I can now wear a pair of shorts that I haven't been able to wear for at least 3 years.:cp:

Today I did CARDIO PILATES with Ana Caban. Mind you I am still a beginner at Pilates and cannot do all of the moves and some of them I have to modify, but I do as best as I can and the next time I do more and better.

The I did YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: ACTIVE YOGA CONDITIONING.

Diana3271
05-19-2014, 08:26 PM

Check-In:
KCM's Plateau Buster Dumbbell only mix w/8's
TF Fire 30

squishysquirrel Hi and Welcome to the check-in! :welcome2: Congrats on starting back with TJ. :carrot:

Teacher Great job on elliptical. Sounds like you have recovered nicely. I'm sure it would take me much longer. ;) Was there dancing?

YumaDeb Congrats on the 2.6 pounds and for losing while out of town.

Laura Hi :wave:

TurboLaura
05-19-2014, 10:58 PM
Hi everyone!

Diana - yay on the workouts :)
Teacher - Glad that you had a blast!!!! :D
YumaDeb - great job on losing while out of town! :carrot:
squishysquirrel - :welcome: LOVE Turbo Jam and Chalene!

Today: Combat 45 with weighted gloves and Combat upper body blowout with 5's. LOVED upper body blowout - AWESOME!

Diana3271
05-20-2014, 08:41 AM

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Beginners Stretch for Flexibility

Have a good one and make the most of your day!

YumaDeb
05-20-2014, 02:02 PM
Hi Everyone!:wave:

Today's workout:

Rebound Perfect Ten series out of Harry and Sarah Sneider's Olympic Trainer, pages 36 - 40, 12 reps each with 2 pound weights

YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: BALANCE AND RELAXATION

Have a great day!:dizzy:

Diana3271
05-20-2014, 05:39 PM

I am so sore from yesterday's workout. It's the same one I have been doing for a while, but I omitted the cardio part of the premix and did TF instead. The cardio didn't do it, it's the weights.

Check-In:
TJ Cardio Party Mix 3, minus the dance section at the end
TJ 20 Minute workout

Laura Great combo of workouts for you!

YumaDeb Is the Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss on DVD or is it on Gaiam TV?

teacher1
05-20-2014, 07:53 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- yes, there was lots of dancing at the wedding :) Fun times!!

today- ymca 1 hour inter yoga

TurboLaura
05-20-2014, 11:10 PM
Hi all!

Diana - I'm sore today, too! I know it's from the new Combat...it was great.

Tonight : TF Fire 45.

Diana3271
05-21-2014, 08:35 AM

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great day!

squishysquirrel
05-21-2014, 01:45 PM
Hello!
This morning I did TJ 20 minute workout and HipHopAbs Cardio! Loved the sensation I felt in my abs while doing these exercises because I can tell it's doing something! Looking forward to my workout tomorrow.

YumaDeb
05-21-2014, 02:18 PM
Hello Everyone!:wave:

Checking in, today I did:

JILLIAN MICHAELS BEGINNERS WORKOUT - BACKSIDE: CIRCUIT 3 and CIRCUIT 4

YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: BODY AND BREATH AWARENESS

Enjoy your day!:flow1:

teacher1
05-21-2014, 05:33 PM
Hi everyone!!!

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
05-21-2014, 06:12 PM

Check-In:
TJ Cardio Party Mix 1
KCM's Start Here Cardio Only Mix

Teacher Great job on the yoga and elliptical. How is your hip?

Laura Are you a little less sore today? I'm better. I have only done cardio for the last couple of days since I was so sore. Tomorrow I will get back to the weights.

YumaDeb & squishysquirrel Great workouts! :carrot:

TurboLaura
05-21-2014, 11:48 PM
Hello fit friends :)

Diana - I'm much less sore today, thanks! Will plan on doing that great Combat upper body 2-3 times a week.

Nice workouts everyone :)

Today: Turbo Fire 30 and 25 minute brisk walk with my boys.

squishysquirrel
05-22-2014, 11:36 AM
Check In:
TJ Cardio Party Mix 1

YumaDeb
05-22-2014, 03:15 PM
Hi Everyone,:wave:

Diana3271: The Yoga Conditioning workout that I do is on Gaiam TV and is available on DVD at Amazon and probably other places as well.

Laura: I like it when my muscles are a little sore the day after a workout. That let's me know that my workout did its job. That said, it also lets me know that I need to give those muscles a rest for a day or so and work different muscles in the interim. That way they can repair and get stronger. Otherwise I set myself up for injury. But you probably already know all of that!!:dizzy:

Checking in with today's workout:

JILLIAN MICHAELS BEGINNERS WORKOUT - FRONTSIDE: CIRCUIT 5 and CIRCUIT 6

YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: ACTIVE YOGA CONDITIONING

Have a wonderful day!:flow2:

Diana3271
05-22-2014, 06:29 PM

Keep up the great workouts!

Check-In:
KCM's Plateau Buster workout #1 w/8's
TF Fire 45

Have a great evening!

teacher1
05-22-2014, 10:11 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- the hip has been a little sore lately :( It comes and goes... such a pain but others have it much worse

today- elip 45 min

TurboLaura
05-22-2014, 11:13 PM
Good evening!

YumaDeb - agreed completely on the muscle soreness!

Any plans for the long weekend, ladies? Keep up the great workouts :)

Today: Combat 45. I'm so happy to state that I'm able to do all of the jumps and bounce when I supposed to again! 1.5 weeks ago, I was following the modifier 100%!

Diana3271
05-23-2014, 07:12 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF :dance:

I didn't add on any yoga last night. It was late when I got to bed and today is my early day. I did want to drop by to wish everyone a great Friday, though! :carrot: I'm so glad the weekend is here!

Laura Great job! We don't have any specific plans, except to grill out. DH noticed a problem with the boat last weekend while he was out. He was working on it yesterday but I don't think he will have it fixed in time to go out in it. He might be moping about the house talking about how bored he is. :rofl: Do you have plans?

Have a great day and start to your weekend!

squishysquirrel
05-23-2014, 03:30 PM
Check In:
TJ 20 minute workout
HipHopAbs Cardio

I went to the podiatrist yesterday and found out that my first metatarsal joint on my right foot is genetically large and imposing on my 2 metatarsal (the pain has been on and off for years), and so I'm getting a custom orthotic made to wear on days that it flares up. Have a good day everybody!

YumaDeb
05-23-2014, 03:52 PM
Hello Everyone!:wave:

We are going to my husband's 50th class reunion tonight. I don't anticipate that there will be many healthy choices to eat. I plan to eat before we go, so I will be less tempted.:dust:

Check in:

Using the lightest resistance (blue) band, I did 12 reps of each of the 12 chest exercises on the DVD that came with my Aylio resistance bands kit.

YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: BALANCE AND RELAXATION on GaiamTV

Have a terrific weekend!:cheer:

Diana3271
05-23-2014, 05:09 PM

Check-In:
Les Mills Sports Attack
KCM's Cardio Quick Fix Workout 2

I got some great cardio in today!

This will be a quick post. Trying to finish some stuff up at work so I can get started on the weekend! :yay:

Enjoy your evening!

TurboLaura
05-23-2014, 08:18 PM
Hey ladies! :wave:

It's Friday! :cheer2:

Diana - Quiet weekend here, too. We have a cookout planned and that about it!
YumaDeb - have a great time! Good plan on eating before you go :)

Yay on the workouts, everyone!

Today TF Hiit 25 and Combat 30, Great combo and I'm EXHAUSTED!

teacher1
05-23-2014, 09:54 PM
Hi everyone!!!

This weekend includes lots of family time :) The forecast is showing rain all weekend.

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
05-24-2014, 08:25 AM

Last night I added on: Suzanne Deason's Energy Balancing Yoga

Have a wonderful day!

TurboLaura
05-24-2014, 05:26 PM
Hello!!!!! :) Excited for a long weekend :)

Teacher - have a wonderful time with family! Showers are predicted here, too. Monday is predicted to be lovely!

Today : Combat shock plyo and Upper body blowout. I WAS SPENT!
Glad to lose another pound but was aiming for 3-4 this week.

Diana3271
05-24-2014, 07:25 PM

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday!

Check-In:
KCM's Plateau Buster Workout 2 w/8's
KCM's Cardio Quick Fix - Quick Fix 1 Premix

This will be a quick post. Gotta tell the Hubster to fire up the grill!

Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271
05-25-2014, 09:49 AM

Added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)

Have a great day!

squishysquirrel
05-25-2014, 10:44 AM
Check In:
TJ Cardio Party Mix I

Yesterday was my rest day, and today I will do my weekly weigh-in. Have a good day everybody!

Diana3271
05-25-2014, 05:25 PM
HI Everyone! :wave: :beach:

Check-In: TF Fire 55 EZ

Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271
05-26-2014, 08:55 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: Happy Memorial Day!

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Enjoy your day.

Diana3271
05-26-2014, 03:48 PM

Check-In:
KCM"s Plateau Buster workout #1 w/8's
TF Fire 45 EZ

Enjoy the rest of your day!

TurboLaura
05-26-2014, 09:52 PM
Hi fit friends!! :strong:

I hope that you all enjoyed your Memorial day. We had a great family cookout.

Sunday was my rest day and today Fire 45 with gloves and 5 sets of curls on one leg.

Diana3271
05-27-2014, 08:13 AM

Last night I added on: Stretch and Relaxation from Gena Kenny's The Gift of Yoga

Have a great day!

teacher1
05-27-2014, 06:55 PM
Hi everyone!!!!

It was a busy weekend :)

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
05-27-2014, 10:32 PM

Check-In:
Leslie Sansone Walk and Kick
Red and Purple Miles w/Leslie

Teacher Good job on the elliptical.

Laura Good job on the TF.

squishysquirrel Good job on the TJ.

YumaDeb How was the reunion?

Diana3271
05-28-2014, 08:35 AM

Last night I added on: Spinal Twists and Relaxation from The Gift of Yoga

Have a great day! We are headed for another weekend! :carrot:

teacher1
05-28-2014, 07:31 PM
Hi everyone!!!

I landed my dream teaching position today. It's been a long dream and took 2 times applying but I finally got it. I'm one happy gal :) Going to enjoy June and July and head back to the classroom in Aug.

today- ymca zumba 1 hour

Diana3271
05-28-2014, 10:16 PM

Check-In: Weight Watchers Get Fit High Intensity Circuit workout w/8's

Teacher Congratulations! I am so happy for you! :hug:

Diana3271
05-29-2014, 08:22 AM

Last night I added on:
Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
Gael Chiarella's Letting Go and Completing your Day (PM Yoga Meditations)

Have a great day!

teacher1
05-29-2014, 06:26 PM
Diana- thanks :)

today- swimming 30 min

Diana3271
05-29-2014, 09:59 PM

Check-In:
TJ Cardio Party Mix 3
Lindsay Brin's 10 Minute Hiit Cardio

Teacher How are the temps there? It's pretty warm here. Enjoy the swimming.

Diana3271
05-30-2014, 08:08 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :carrot:

Last night I added on: Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great day and start to your weekend!

Diana3271
05-30-2014, 04:54 PM

Check-In:
KCM's Plateau Buster workout 2 w/8's
TJ Cardio Party Mix 3

teacher1
05-30-2014, 08:18 PM
Hi everyone!!!

Diana- it's mid 80's here so pretty nice :) Any fun weekend plans?

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
06-01-2014, 12:00 AM

Today was an unexpected rest day. DH went to the farm and as soon as he got there it started storming. He couldn't do anything there. He came back home and then it started storming here. He decided that it would be fun to take a ride to Myrtle Beach. There wasn't any rain there and it was a nice day. He made his rounds through the tackle shops and fishing stores looking for some new gear. I guess it's kinda like us with our workout videos. Cody rode with us and it was a fun day.

This is a quick one for me tonight. Enjoy your evening.

Diana3271
06-01-2014, 12:03 AM
Getting us started for the new month: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/296396-june-2014-turbo-fire-more-check-all-types-workouts-welcome-here.html#post5014636