Old 04-28-2014, 11:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/200/125

Height: 5'3

Default diet buddies?

Hi! I'm Dana im 28, and have been overweight pretty much all of my life. I've had the motivation to lose weight and work out in the past, however it seems recently I cannot get motivated at all. Three years ago I was 160lbs, now I am 200. Most of my friends are either thin and don't understand that its hard to get going when you have such a large amount of weight to lose (my longterm goal is 125lbs, I'm 5'3). My heavy friends do not agree with me that being overweight is a bad thing and would rather go out for pizza than go to the gym with me. I am looking for someone to email daily to keep each other on trackas I am determined to finally lose the weight. If you're interested let me know! My email is my username here at gmail. Hope to hear from someone!
danana30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:13 PM   #2  
stop wishing, start doing

S/C/G: 215/185/155

Height: 5'7

I am interested in joining you! I am 25 and have been overweight most of my life. I lost about 40 lbs when I was 19/20 and kept it off for a few years but it came back when I got a new job and now am sitting most of the day. I have a similar amount to you that I am looking to loose so I bet we can motivate each other and keep accountable on our journeys I will e-mail you sometime today!!
xopeaceandlovexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:41 PM   #3  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

Hi neighbor! Not sure what part of PA you're in but chances are I can call you a neighbor as I'm in Delaware I'm 27 and can never remember a time in my life that I was a healthy weight...maybe when I was 5.

I'm not very good with email (as in, I always forget to write back lol), but wouldn't mind connecting on here. I definitely understand that feeling of not getting support from friends and having a large amount of weight to lose. This board has been really supportive and full of like-minded people so hopefully you will feel at home here

Last edited by nonameslob; 04-29-2014 at 12:42 PM.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote