Old 04-25-2014, 03:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 194

Height: 5'6"

Smile Newbie saying hello!

Hi all,
I just started the conditioning week at MRC and looking forward to reaching my goal in August.
I will use all the support I can get from all of you!!! Thanks so much for the wealth of information!
Any tips are greatly appreciated!!!
Makeupchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 04:16 PM   #2  

hey, good luck!!! I know I really started to physically feel good during my preconditioning week!! I'm excited for you!
tennesseemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:08 PM   #3  

Default I'm new too!

Hi!

I am new too. Just finished conditioning and am going in for my food class tonight! Very excited for this journey!
Palm1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:15 PM   #4  

Thanks so much...good luck to you guys too!
After doing Atkins a few years back this is not so bad, at least you get more choices for fruit and veggies...I think as long as I stay creative with recipes it will be easier. I went on Pinterest and followed the recipe boards, lots of yummy ideas.
Even my boyfriend is excited to maybe lose a few lbs eating more healthy. That's our big issue, his sweet tooth and I'm a really good cook! Hard to not eat too much. But today is a new day!
Old 04-25-2014, 10:02 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 237/220/165

Height: 5'2

Good luck to all im new here too im on my second week and feel great!!
jewelzz155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:46 PM   #6  

Default Goal weight

MRC put my goal weight at 156...personally I think 165 is as far as I want to go. I can't imagine trying to maintain a lower weight. The last time I got that low I couldn't eat anything without gaining....I guess I will decide when I get closer!
Old 04-27-2014, 10:29 PM   #7  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeupchick View Post
MRC put my goal weight at 156...personally I think 165 is as far as I want to go. I can't imagine trying to maintain a lower weight. The last time I got that low I couldn't eat anything without gaining....I guess I will decide when I get closer!
Welcome Makeupchick: I'm 5'7 and MRC put me at 145 my first time I joined and I got down to 158 but everytime I ate off plan I would gain like 3-4 lbs, I'm my second go around and have only been able to get to 168 but again I gain very easy if I'm not careful, I told them I'm concentrating more on how my clothes fit than the scales. goodluck you can do this,
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:08 PM   #8  

Default Gaining weight

Just started meta slim on Sunday and have lost anymore weight since Thursday. In fact, I am up a pound. Have not cheated, just started drinking Hsns. I feel like I am floating. Is this normal to gain a pound so early?
Palm1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 11:02 PM   #9  

I just started also. I finished my pre cleanse Sunday and started the diet/HSN on Monday. It hasn't been too bad, really. I was pretty nervous about it. There isn't much variance with food choices, and I am ok with that. I haven't been hungry. The drinks are good. My favorite is the cranberry grape.

Palm . . . it is hard to say if that is "normal". Everyone is different and you might have lost more on your pre cleanse than I did. I am losing. Is there anything that could have caused the gain? Did you start to exercise? Is your TOM coming? Did you eat something salty? Are your bowels regular? On the day you jumped on the scale did you weigh in at the same time? With the same clothes? With the same amount of eating? I weigh the first thing in the morning . . . but if I eat later the night before the scale is stubborn. It could be anything. Honestly, all you have to do is stick with the plan and be patient. That is just my opinion.
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote