Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2003, 11:45 AM   #1  

Red face sorta newbie

Hello everyone,

I am sorta a newbie, i signed up with this name a long time ago and didn't stay around to long, I hope this time to stay around longer. I just re-joined weight watchers for the umteenth time in my life, i hope (as i always do) this is my last re-join. One of the problems i have is i think that i bore easy so when i start to do good, i find many reasons not to be good. I always put my familys needs above mine. Even today i was going to go the gym. but i decided to do some cleaning around the house i've been putting off... and well you all know what happens when you put it off for a few days so u see i always have something else to do instead of doing sumthing for me.

I'm hoping i can find a spot to park my butt.. i am looking for a supportive group..i've been reading all your posts and you sound like some very nice and incredible ladies. I have about 100 pounds to lose, give or take a couple either way. and i am 40 years old.. (ugh ) and i really want to start feeling better. I also have some days that its very hard to get up. I go through that little depressive state, like why am i even getting up today. Well.. Just thought i'd drop in and say hello and to say thank you.
Old 07-19-2003, 12:41 PM   #2  
The ever shrinking woman!

welcome to you! I know what you mean about putting family needs first, I leave work all the time intending on working out, I have all the stuff at home I need for now (treadmill, yoga mat/tape, pilates tape), but I get home, I make dinner , I clean it up, I see messes that need to be handled, I do some laundry, or put some away, and pretty soon it's 8pm, and I find myself sitting on the couch regrouping from my day, and I get frustrated that I didn't work out. Some nights I take a super duper willpower boost, and I work out , even if it's 9pm, I tell my husband and kids "time for 'me' time" and I work out, then sit in the tub and relax before bed. =)

stick around though, this is a wonderful place, plenty of lovely ladies. I am sorta new too, I have sorta found a home at "time for serious fun" and "weighty issues", both threads I really like, both have a great group of ladies, everyone is encouraging and motivating
Old 07-20-2003, 11:12 PM   #3  
Michigan Old-Timer

Hi, Just Attitude! Welcome BACK aboard. You must know that you have come back to the right place!

You're welcome to join us on "300+ And Ready To Try Again", if you like. We're an eclectic group of all sizes, who follow all different plans. What we're best at is inspiration, motivation and encouragement.

If that doesn't suit your fancy, scout around. I'm sure there is a thread that you'll feel comfortable with. Just jump in. Everyone is always up for welcoming new folks.

Good luck with your journey.
Old 07-21-2003, 01:06 AM   #4  
Dancing those pounds away

I just want to say welcome too.
There are sooo many good groups here in 3FCs .... just keep reading in all of them and when you find one that you want to join ... just jump right in. All of them will welcome you with open arms. If you are wanting to join in a group be sure to click on "Post REPLY" ... that will get you in an ongoing group.
Closed Thread