View Poll Results: Which Toothpaste Do You Use Most?
Colgate 1 11.11%
Crest 4 44.44%
Arm & Hammer Peroxicare 0 0%
Mentadent 0 0%
Rembrandt 0 0%
Close Up 1 11.11%
AuqaFresh 2 22.22%
None. I Wear Dentures 0 0%
Not Listed......Another Brand 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2003, 10:00 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's........(#30)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 07-19-2003, 10:07 AM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #29 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2003, 11:34 PM   #3  

I am still hoping that the delay of my trip to Tennessee will only be a couple of weeks (the week after is the Illinois State Fair and that's always fun). Sherry and Debbie, when do you go back to school? What I'll probably end up doing is shorten the overall time, "run" like crazy, and then collapse when I get back to Illinois, not home, because I still think my real home is somewhere in Tennessee. I remember trips to Nashville when I'd cry the night before I left, and probably half the trip back. Long story that would probably belong in a soap opera.

Hey, Sherry, did you ever find my sports bar? I know I have the name of it somewhere?

Last edited by Titan Card Fan; 07-19-2003 at 11:56 PM.
Old 07-20-2003, 09:16 AM   #4  
Carol

GROWING STRONGER

Your body's muscles are made stronger by the resistance they encounter. And so are you.

Use the strength you have, and as a result you will have even more. Step up to the challenges, and you'll be preparing yourself to successfully meet even greater challenges. By being strong you become yet stronger. For it is always possible to go a little beyond where you've gone before, and you can do it again and again.

Push steadily forward, and with each push you'll grow stronger and more capable. Though you may start small, you'll soon begin to see big results.

Those who are strong became that way not through luck or magic or mysterious process. Those who are strong became strong by applying what strength they had, over and over. And so can you.

Hugs

Carol
Old 07-20-2003, 12:29 PM   #5  

hello all!
yea things have queted down for the most part.
going thru the motions now.lol!
titan,grats on the new arrivals.

gayle,yea well the models didnt have the jiggles eithere but the for the most part it looked like me!
scarey stuff!

catch all later!
doni
Old 07-20-2003, 06:45 PM   #6  

Hi

It looks like everyone is busy this weekend too. I mowed the yard yesterday, It was so hot & humid I got sick last night. But today I feel a little better just kinda yucky feeling. Been laying around a lot.

Dee (Titan).....Debbie goes back on the 30th...Me on the 4th. But maybe we could meet early one evening when you come.

Everyday I enjoy WW more & more! It's so simple to do and you can eat so much of so many different foods! I think anyone can do this plan.If your interested in what we eat, Shelley, Debbie & I are posting our menu's over at the challenge.

Well better get dinner ready....Hope you had a great OP weekend!

Hugs.....
Old 07-20-2003, 07:37 PM   #7  

Probably won't be able to post until late tomorrow. Back to work! Ugh!!
Sherry-You probably got overheated. After I ran today, I have felt so worn out. I think it's from the heat.
Old 07-20-2003, 08:02 PM   #8  

Sherry & Debbie: we'll work it out. I'm also working on Titan tickets for at least 2 games this season. Are you talking about going back to work the end of this month or August????

And here's my request/assignment to all of you. Lets face it, we think of food often or we wouldn't be talking about WW etc etc but "I" have the opposite problem. Little Miss Ashley, my 18 month old new granddaughter needs to eat more. She did eat a few bites yesterday while I was there, but a bird would eat more. Also we've got little history on her, but we're thinking that she is just now walking. I'm thinking she loves it, and part of the problem is she doesn't want to sit down to eat. I'm thinking finger foods, but any suggestions would be helpful.
Old 07-20-2003, 08:58 PM   #9  
Losing it!

Titan: I take care of a baby that prefer's formula over anything else. She's a few weeks from being one year old and is just now wanting to eat something other then sucking on the bottle. Baby food, she spits out or turns her head. This past week, I bought a few of the containers of the Gerber finger foods. She LOVES the veggie wagon wheels and will eat 3-4 at a sitting! Other favorites I have found with the daycare: mashed potatoes and gravy, jello, pudding and little cereals that they can feed thenselves. Might not be the best diet in the world, but at least their eating.

No time to post now! Will be back later!
Old 07-20-2003, 09:00 PM   #10  
Losing it!

Titan: I forgot to include: oatmeal sweetened with fruit juice, splenda or a small amount of sugar. The baby's seem to really like it.
Old 07-21-2003, 07:20 AM   #11  
Carol

Good Morning!

IF YOU WILL

The world around you is filled with beauty, if you will look to see it.

Life is overflowing with possibilities, if you will learn to recognize and appreciate them.

Your current circumstances provide a perfect point from which to reach as high as you wish, if you will move on ahead.

The challenges you face serve as valuable stepping stones, if you will meet them with the best that you have to give.

You are immersed in a limitless abundance, if you will open your eyes to it.

You can experience the best that life has to offer, if you will let yourself live the fullness and richness of it all.

This day will be the best you've ever known, if you truly expect it to be.

This moment is filled with all you could ever desire, if you will reach out and touch it from the depth of your being.

The very best you can imagine is going on right now, if you will only connect yourself to it.

If you will, it will be.

Have a great OP day!!

Hugs
Carol

Old 07-21-2003, 07:23 AM   #12  
Carol

Weighing in today!!

Down 2 more lbs!!! I can hardly wait to see how the rest of you are doing with you WW. I am sure your doing terrific!!!

You go girls!!!
Old 07-21-2003, 09:29 AM   #13  

Howdy y'all!!

Gayle--sorry it took me so long to answer your question from the other thread! I work for the USDA Farm Service Agency (used to be, and still ofter referred to as the "SCS" office). Yes, I work directly w/our farmers, and I LOVE it! Most of them are such hard-working, under-appreciated men and women!

Carol--congratulations on the 2-lb. loss!!!!!!!!!! I'm not doing too terrific on WW, but it's my own d--n fault! I haven't been journaling this week, like I was determined to do!

Titan Dee--Ohhhhh, I want some babies (well, maybe just one would do me!). I've been wanting to adopt for a long long time, but there are so many uncertainties. Too scary--and expensive--for me at this point! I definitely think my maternal instincts are kicking in, though (I'm 27, after all!).

Shelley--I letcha down, chick. Sorry.... I didn't exercise, or journal this week, like I said I would

Hey Sherry and Deb!

Also hey to Doni, Vicki, Dee, Jennelle and Jeanne!!!

Cheryl
Old 07-21-2003, 09:56 AM   #14  
Losing it!

Just wanted to show you a pic of our future baby! We made a 5 hour trip to get first pick of the litter! She is still to young, we will need to wait 3-4 weeks before she can offically come home. She's a miniature red dachshund, more red then the pic shows. Look how tiny she is when you compare Steve's finger to her head in the picture!
Old 07-21-2003, 10:08 AM   #15  

Oh Gayle.......She reminds me of "Duchess".....The dachshund that Wayne & I had when we first married!!! She was about that size when we got her!!! The lady down the street ran over her. (long story) I really miss her!!

Yours is awefully cute!! I know you're excited!!!!!

Last edited by Sherry; 07-21-2003 at 10:10 AM.
Closed Thread