Old 04-22-2014, 10:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 340/323/165

Height: 5'11

Default I'm back and ready.

Hello, my name is Stacey and I'm back for the (insert large number here)th time. This is also not the first posting I've made like this. This past year has been the worst year of my life. I lost one of the most important people in my life and its getting worse as the days go by. My depression is at its worst, my health is at it's worst because of my weight gain and I just don't know how to get myself out. So I decided I would come back here for the support and friendship of the ladies here. I'm just at a loss. I know what I need to do. Eat better and exercise. As you ladies know though, that's a lot easier said (or typed rather). I want to get my life on track and this is how I want to begin. I want to get healthier and I want to gain confidence, and self esteem. I don't want to live feeling the way that I do anymore. I can't. Things need to change and I think I'm finally ready to give it all that I can.

Thank you for listening.

Last edited by lostinstaticx; 04-22-2014 at 10:20 PM.
lostinstaticx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Welcome back Stacey.
I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult time.
Good for you for coming back.
You are right things do need to change.
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 11:02 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 340/323/165

Height: 5'11

Thank you very much. It's really hard to have the motivation right now but I can't keep living this way. It's as simple as that.
lostinstaticx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Stacey, we are in the same boat. I have so lost my motivation.
Let's just commit to doing it. It needs to be done. We do many hard things in life let's just add this to the list.
Ubee
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote