Weight Loss Support - 300+ And Ready To Try Again....#372

thinthinker
07-18-2003, 01:18 AM
God Bless America!

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

dixiedarlin
07-18-2003, 01:37 AM
Congratulations Jen on your successful surgery. :bravo: I don't know you or what kind of procedure you had done, but it sounds like you are doing really well. Sorry you had a bad experience at the hospital. But you're on the road to recovery now. Get well soon.

:balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

loranden
07-18-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by katrinabgood
Hey, Lori...

If the chick is an EX, How in the world is she going through his pockets???
And how is she checking his cell phone messages!?!

:chin:

1 + 1 = :?:

Exactly...Things that made me go HMMMM

Turns out they were still dating when he met me, and she'd swiped my number some time ago and just gotten the nerve to call me. He's gotten his cell phone number and PIN number changed and gave me his new cell phone number tonight when he called back. I said OK, one more try, but another call like last night and not only was I having the call traced and filing charges of phone harassment against Crazy Lady, I was changing my number and it was over between him and me, because I have no time for head games. (I didn't say this, but I do have a couple fellows locally that have expressed interest *AHEM * ...I feel like "The Bachelorette!" :lol: I ain't dead yet!)

Had a little scare with cat brat Noah earlier this evening. The cat brat that normally doesn't leave the yard decided to go MIA on me for about 20 minutes earlier this evening. I am roaming around the courtyard calling "kitty kitty kitty" like an idiot, when I see a flash of white out of the corner of my eye. Lo and behold if it isn't The Tabby Tornado on the back porch of the empty house next door! Needless to say, some bad kitty got a time out when he got home.

ANOTHER GREAT FIND! Raspberry lemonade from Crystal Light! YUMMMM!!! Doesn't aggravate heartburn and really hits the spot on those sugar crazies!

2cute2Bfat
07-18-2003, 01:43 AM
Jen... I am soooo happy you are safe and sound. :cp:
Thank you sooo much for coming in letting us know.
Please fill us in on all the news. What happened in the hospital.... what is the long story about being happy to go back to Germany ??? Curious minds want to know. :yes:

Connie... I read a post you wrote a newcomer on a different thread and it was sooo good. You are going to be successful ... I just KNOW IT !!!!

Kat... you are a wise woman. ;)
Have you heard from Tina yet ??
Lucky... BLISTERS :yikes: You need good shoes... with good support. You are worth the extra money it costs. Invest in your future.

Thin... thanks for starting the new thread. I enjoyed chatting. :s:

Okay... I am going ... my daughter is trying to sleep and my little fingers are being noisey typing. Good night all

thinthinker
07-18-2003, 02:09 AM
Hi all! :wave: Just turning in but before I do, I wanted to get us going for a clean thread for the morning.

Jen: Good to see you and very glad you're doing well. You'll have to come and spill about the whole experience as well as what's bugging you here in the US of A. Inquiring minds want to know. [[[hugs]]]

Lori: I'm with Kat. Doesn't sound like much of an EX if she has access to his pockets and also to his cell phone. I know this isn't going to sound right, but you know me and my opinionated self. What would make you think that a boy of 25, living 3,000 miles away wouldn't have a life when you're not around??? He's met you once. Sure seems like "a couple fellows locally that have expressed interest" would be a much better bet than someone who is young and wild and you can't keep an eye on. Just my opinion.

Skribbles: Very cute stuff, but I'm not willing to pay. I'm a 'freebie' kind of girl. :lol:

Deb: When's the wedding??? You've got a little bit of time, don't you? Whatever you do, don't stress, it causes you to eat. :(

Pam: I like the southern drawl too. When we came back from living in NC for two years, my then 5 year old son said "dawg" just as well as any little Southerner. He was so cute.

Mary: That was NOT a post!!! What's the matter for you???? :drill:

Kat: I like Joisy accents too. You must sound like the girl from Coyote Ugly.

Justme: Good vibes for a good WI (not Wisconsin) tomorrow.

Homebound: Congrats on the 1/2 pound down! Good job.

2cute: I'm ready, just give me dates early enough so I can clear my schedule.

Lucky: You've been a busy little beaver! Geez, take a breath. * I have never figured out what's wrong with Jennifer Lopez' butt. She's in a new film called Gigli coming out soon and she looks great in the preview. I think she's got great curves, but hey, who am I? If my body looked like hers, I wouldn't have any complaints! :eek:

Ok girls, I'm running to bed. :yawn: It's 2:00 AM my time and I'm out of it. See ya all later.

katrinabgood
07-18-2003, 02:28 AM
Kat: I like Joisy accents too. You must sound like the girl from Coyote Ugly.

Having never seen the movie, I can't say for sure, but I don't think so! Knowing how they really play up what's actually a horrible Jersey City accent in films...I can safely say I don't! And I don't sound like any of the Sopranos either!

FYI: No word from Tina. I think I'll try her cell phone again tomorrow.

I have no business being here at this late hour. I wanted to go shopping EARLY tomorrow. (I found a check for $150 in my wallet today...a birthday present from the in laws that I had completely forgotten about!) CHA-CHING! I think a few last minute niceties for myself are in order!

So with visions of a shopping spree dancing in my head, I'm off to beddy-bye!

Love to all...

qsilver
07-18-2003, 03:07 AM
Hey everyone :)

Another OP day beneath my belt! It wasn't as easy today. I think DH is tired of this already because he was doing and suggesting sabotage all evening. I pretty much laid it all out for him. I don't want to die. I don't want to become diabetic if I can help it, and I think he is headed that direction as well.

I'm not liking the person I see in the mirror right now. I don't look healthy. I can see my inner self trying to shine through, but there is such a fortress of fat hiding me. I also use that fortress as an excuse to not step outside my comfort zone. I need to lose weight!

I'm tired of excuses, and I'm tired of medicating with food.

I guess that is a weird kind of aha moment, but it feels like the switch has clicked the right direction and I'm here for a good while. It seems like this is the only thing I truly have control of in my life right now, and I am not going to let it go.

Today I have been incredibly thankful for finally feeling ready to not just try again, but to do it.

I am thankful for the rain that poured down so hard on us!

I am thankful for my DH who supports me so well in all I do, even if he can be misguided at times.

I am thankful to have been employed for this week.

I am thankful to my friends here and the wonderful diversity we bring to a common cause.

Hrm... hope the first part reads ok. I'm really tired, and all these thoughts are just zooming around in my head. I feel so much more committed to this plan tonight than even when I was planning it all out. I really need this right now.

Andria

loranden
07-18-2003, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by thinthinker

Lori: I'm with Kat. Doesn't sound like much of an EX if she has access to his pockets and also to his cell phone. I know this isn't going to sound right, but you know me and my opinionated self. What would make you think that a boy of 25, living 3,000 miles away wouldn't have a life when you're not around??? He's met you once. Sure seems like "a couple fellows locally that have expressed interest" would be a much better bet than someone who is young and wild and you can't keep an eye on. Just my opinion.

*wonders if 'ol Thinny isn't my other buddy Siobhan in disguise :lol: *

She told me the exact same thing this evening over one of our coffee klatches!

Anyway, you all will be delighted to know that I called back one of the gentlemen that has expressed interest in taking me out. His name is Jason and he is a family law attorney, age 37. We are going out to dinner to one of the best steak joints in Pittsburgh tomorrow night!:s: Life is good. Turns out he knows both Siobhan and Shayna.

Heck, I don't need to watch soaps...my life IS one! :lol:

dixiedarlin
07-18-2003, 04:08 AM
I just checked; we have a birthday in our little group!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA (AKA KEILLYNSMON) AND MANY MORE!!!

:gift: :hb: :balloons: :encore: :cheers: :corn: :dancer: :hat:

peekabooangel
07-18-2003, 06:39 AM
Okay girls,
I had a big post made, then tried to attach a picture that I apparently already attached and poof my post was gone!!!

Now I have to get in the shower and get my hinney to work.

I did want to say that I was with all the others Lori on the Brian thing. And when you where having your honesty conversation with him, did you tell him you were going out to dinner with Jason is it? HUMMMMM???? Inquiring minds you know....LOL

Kat: Hope Tina calls, hope all is okay with her. Don't you leave for Vacation this week too?

Accents~~I talked with Amanda yesterday on yahoo messenger, she said I have an accent, which I don't think, but I am a New Englander. She does not have a mic (yet) but will be getting one so I can hear her. does anyone else use yahoo messenger? You can talk for free....love the no Long Distance charges.

Okay, I gotta go, I will be back later.

Hugs,
Sandy

Grannie39074
07-18-2003, 07:56 AM
Ok THin here is my post

Jen nice to know you are ok.

Tennessee and Alabama girls we need to try to plan a meeting sometime maybe halfway in between.;)

I have my monthly reference workshop this morning then have to rush back to work this afternoon.:stress:

Food is still soso I cooked Talipia last night for dinner. I seasoned it with Emrils seasoning and put it ubder the broiler. DH and son likes it.

Thin: I made the pumpkin mousse, dh ate it but says it is strange. It is ok but probably won't make it again.

You should all hear me talk if you want to hear southern. :D
DH has a bumper sticker on his truck that says "I love Grits" (Girls raised in the South).

Well I better get my butt in gear I haven't watched Days yet (I record it) and I need to eat and get moving

Terri in MO
07-18-2003, 08:04 AM
Good morning ladies!

Good grief, you all have been busy. Apparently, a whole world of drama has happened while I must have been catnapping. I'll have to print the last threads and do a proper catchup on you all tonight.

Lori, I had a few of those psycho phone calls years before when I had a long-distance thing going with a guy in PA (all before DH). I didn't know about her and she didn't know about me until one day he made a mistake and she found out. Then the coward gave her my phone number and I got several phone calls and it was obvious she knew much more about me that could only have come from him. You just never really know what's going on at the other end of the relationship. Way too much mental trauma once things like that start happening. Best to find a good guy at home who's a little more mature and stable. Have fun on your date!

So Kat, are you saying the you don't have big hair like the Soprano women either? And bird claw fingernails? I can't think of the blonde gal that dresses like a hooker. Drea de Mateo in real life. (Geez, sucks to get old because you can't remember crap.)

Yeah its Friday! Another hot day in the city! I better get ready for work. I have to pick the MIL up at lunch for a fast trip to Bed, Bath, and Beyond because she MUST have a new lamp for her apartment. She has a touch of the "keeping up with the Jones" in her new apartment and all the other old people.

Toodle!

BarbPA
07-18-2003, 08:57 AM
Good Morning!
My, oh my you have been busy little gals since yesterday afternoon! I am just popping in to say we are heading out the door and will be gone until Sunday afternoon. We're going to Atlantic City for some fun!! I hear hubby showering, so I better go get dressed and get the dogs gathered up to go to the kennel!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'll catch up on the soap opera around here when I get back!

I was down 1 pound on today's weigh-in!!!! It'll be tough to keep off this weekend --- but I am going to try!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA!

See you in a couple days!!!
Hugs,
Barb
:grouphug:

justme2338
07-18-2003, 09:04 AM
Good morning busy people! :comp:

Today was weigh in and I am thrilled to report another 2 pounds down the drain. I am confident that I will meet my 9/22 goal to be under 200. Things are looking up. I am sitting here in my jeans, right from the dryer...and they're not tight! Isn't that the best.
Well enough about me,

Sandy,
A trick about the dissapearing posts. I always copy my words anytime I'm going to add something or even just hit reply. That way if something happened I can just paste em in.

Barbara,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a wonderful day!
:hb:

Lori,
I would have to agree with Thin on that one. You are much too important to waste your time on head games. Now saddle up, go out and find a local man! :doh:

guess that is a weird kind of aha moment, but it feels like the switch has clicked the right direction and I'm here for a good while. It seems like this is the only thing I truly have control of in my life right now, and I am not going to let it go.

Andria,
You couldn't have described the way I feel any better. Why let anymore time go by before we begin our journey to health. Congratulations on your epiphany!

Thin,
I think your good vibes worked. Thanks!

I think I got most of you. If I missed have a fantastic Friday!

:cheers:

katrinabgood
07-18-2003, 09:58 AM
Terri, you mean Christa-fuh's girlfriend??? I can't think of her name either! Although I don't have her big hair or talon-nails, I do wish I was as thin as she is! Minus the accent.

Call off the search! Tina has been found!!!
In a nutshell: Problems with the car, problems with the phone, changes in plans...I'm just relieved to know that they are OK! I did speak with her this AM...(talk about an accent!) She's as sweet and funny on the phone as she is on the boards!

Andria...Go to love the "AHA!" moments. the trick is to hang on to that feeling!

Jen...congrats on a successful surgery! It was the banding, wasn't it? Have you lost anything yet? Safe trip back to Germany!

Mary, I can just hear your drawl in your posts!

Sandy...funny how we don't think we have accents! I just know that you must have that New England twang!

2cute...and speaking of accents...WE ALL on the East Coast CAN distinguish regional differences! (Well...I can't speak for all of us...but I like to think that I can!) That's like saying everyone out here sounds like they're from Noo Yawk. Guess we'll just have to compare at your SPRING FLING!

Connie...did you manage to keep those eyes open at work last night? I'm lucky that I move around a LOT at my job...(going from floor to floor) Once I stop moving, I'm a goner...:yawn: :faint:

Natalie...congrats on your loss! Love that feeling with the jeans! You go girl!

Barb...Have fun in AC...I will be on LBI, not too far from you at all! Sending lucky, "hit the jackpot" vibes your way!

Pam...where y'all at?

Thin...you exercise goddess...You have inspired me to get moving again! If I ever get off this computer, I'm going shopping, then sonny and I are going to ride our bikes to the pool club!

Lori...Have fun on your date! This one sounds much more geographically desirable! ;)

Deb...Try Just My Size web site...their prices are reasonable. Good luck, I HATE shopping for dresses!

Homebound/Joanne...congrats on your loss!

Skribbles...I don't know if i welcomed you, so "WELCOME!" Congrats on your 20 years too! 1983 was a very good year!

Okay...this post is taking me forever...I apologize to those that I missed! Just got off the phone with the pediatricain's office. I have a 10:30 appointment with her...my son is complaining of an earache...sounds a lot like swimmer's ear...(so much for the pool club!)Of course, just as we're leaving for the beach!

I'll try to get back before we leave...

Have fun, all...IT'S FRIDAY!!!

katrinabgood
07-18-2003, 10:03 AM
Whoops...sorry...almost forgot! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BARBARA!

pjkdreamer
07-18-2003, 10:22 AM
Good Friday Morning girls!

Katrina: well chil' Im rat chere! Mary...sorry about the joke re Mississippi! We Alabamians refer to that often, as is the reverse in Ms. I am certain!:D I love Mississippi, have been often. Where are you? I am about 15 mins from the Tn. state line, and about 1 1/2 hrs north of Birmingham. pm me or e-mail me at pjkdreamer43@aol.com! I like the idea of we Tn, Al. and Ms gals getting together! hee haw!! hot dawg, gosh durnit!!:D Seriously though it would be a "hoot".

BARBARA: HAPPY BIRTHDAY:hb:

Homebound and Natalie: congrats on the your losses!!:bravo: :cb:

Andia, sweet girl...you deserve to eat healthy foods to nourish your body, you DESERVE support and encouragement! if you cant get it from dh for whatever reasons, (usually folks are experiencing their own issues and insecurities when they make deragatory comments and try and sabatoge). Surround yourself with positive influences and reinforcement...this group is a perfect example!! we are so strong! A United Force. whenever you need us...and if you do not like what you are seeing in the mirror you will....one good program day does lead to the next and the next..soon you will be shining brilliantly! I too used (Used...because it is PAST TENSE!!) FOOD TO MEDICATE MYSELF, AND NUMB MY FEELINGS! IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AND UNEQUIVACALLY KILLING MYSELF! I DIDN'T FEEL MYSELF WORTHY!! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I AM, AND YOU ARE TOO! High Bp was my wake up call, and the thought of Diabetes frightenend me. both heart disease and diabetes are prevalant on both sides of my family, I may one day have to contend with them anyway, but, if there is anything I can do to hold them at bay now, I am going to do it! you hang in there...you can do this, and if you need us, you know where to find us! nurture yourself and take care!!

Natalie and homebound, you two are beauties, congrats on the losses! and keep up the good work:bravo: :cb:

To all the rest of you chickadees, have a great day!;)

qsilver
07-18-2003, 10:50 AM
I am so glad I dropped in this morning. You guys make me laugh and smile and well... I just feel better than last night.
:grouphug:

Andria

pjkdreamer
07-18-2003, 11:15 AM
2cute: meant to reply in my last post!!...spring fling sounds like a blast! I will start saving my pennies now, let us know when you get that date in mind, I will put in for my vacation! or at least 3 days, we do not want to stay at a crappy old hotel, we are going to all stay at your house! We may even move in permanently, heck! we could even have a group home!! 24 hr therapy!!:lol: :dizzy: :lol: :spin:

Take care all, "high ho, high ho, it's off to work I go" would say TGIF, but just another day for me. I work e-v-e-r-y weekend!!:rolleyes: :shrug: :stress:

Check in with you all tonight about 8ish!

Toodles!:wave:

loranden
07-18-2003, 12:28 PM
Conversation between the cat brats this morning:

TIGGER: OK, kid, this is what I'm gonna do. I'm going to try to get the old lady up to feed us the good stuff; enough of that dry :censored: we had to eat all night. And if I can't get her up, I'm gonna cough the biggest, juciest, WETTEST hairball I can bring up. And when the old lady does roll out of bed, it's gonna be the first thing she steps in!

NOAH: Go for it, big brother!

So much for the beginning of my day :lol:

Well, good news and bad news about Jason:

BAD NEWS: No dinner tonight. He has a family emergency and has to be home this evening :(

GOOD NEWS: We had a lovely lunch instead. He has the loveliest green eyes I ever saw. Not to mention common sense. I guess as a lawyer, you have to :lol: BRIAN WHO? Seriously, I'll keep that one going, too, but I am also keeping my options open locally. Hey, I may be approaching 42, but this gal ain't dead yet! :cb:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :balloons:

About tonight? Well, let me tell you about that one.

There are these two guys that moved down the street that I suspected were gay (I was right)--and there is nothing wrong with that--that I had been calling Itchy and Scratchy. Well, they have the most beautiful black Lab I ever saw (I noticed the dog being the sucker for animals that I am). Anyhoo, I am out on an earlier walk than usual this morning since the contractors decide to begin paving the parking lot of our apartment complex at 7:30 AM today and of course, as I am going up the street, who not coming in the opposite direction but Itchy and Scratchy with the dog. "Hi" turns out to be a nice long chat, the dog's name is Kramer, Itchy and Scratchy are Charlie and Dennis, and I am invited to karaoke tonight with them (and if it's at a gay bar, so what? I consider myself open minded)

I can't wait for the rest of the day.....:lol:

joe anne
07-18-2003, 12:54 PM
Friday........ Fun
Well, we will see about that. I got up at 4:00AM to do some baking for a food sale that the local youth group is having, and then also I plan to go help them with their car wash. Yet I already feel like my day is half over, and I am tired.
I did manage to get in a 38 minute walk though, and eat breakfast so I am ahead of my schedule for today. Tomorrow is actully going to be my fun day, because we are going to the local Pow Wow (native american dances), not to dance just to be a spectator. I am hoping it will be nice and cloudy since this event is held outside.
Not much else happening for me today, but I'll be checking on you all later.
Joanne in AZ :flow2:

loranden
07-18-2003, 01:50 PM
Just got this in my email from someone who I think is feeling a tad guilty and has his tail between his legs with a little detailed "I'm sorry" note.

I didn't respond. Yet. Let him suffer a little longer; I'm still going to karaoke with Itchy and Scratchy...uh, Dennis and Charlie tonight :D

Stepping Out
07-18-2003, 02:09 PM
Happy Birthday Barbara:gift: !

:yawn: Joanne: You've been up since 4 AM? You rock!

Lori: Sounds like you had a nice lunch with Jason. Have fun tonite with your new friends :dancer: maybe they know some nice straight guys!

Andria: I think most of us can relate to your post. I was up last night stuffing my face w/leftover macaroni because I was worried about something over which I have no control:stress: And my DH can be a saboteur too, even though he needs to lose weight himself. That's why we need to be here for each other:grouphug:

On your posts about accents: I LIVE in GA, but I'm FROM N.E. (born in MA, lived in ME most of my married life). "Y'all" and "fixin' to" don't sound right with a Yankee accent. Mine isn't too bad, but DH grew up in Boston-his is REAL bad! pahk yah caah in Haavad yaad

skribbles
07-18-2003, 02:36 PM
Hello Ladies,

Im just peeking in, feeling a little bit down today, I had my weigh in at WW today, and i tried to be so good and i know i shouldnt complain cuz i was down .8 but last week i was up 2.5 She told me the new exercise program i started could have made me go up. I dont no if i really believe her http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Noooo.gif so now she wants me to bring my journal with me next week. I think it might be a good idea, since thats an area i have trouble with. and maybe thats why im not doing so well, i need to write things down more.

http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/HappyBirthday2.gif Barbara and many more http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Blow.gif

I think its funny all the talk about accents.. i have always loved a southern accent and especially the english accent.. oohhh Sean Connery http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/In%20Lurve.gif I am from boston and yup i have that accent, altho i dont think its tht strong, you can certainly pick my accent out of a crowd of non-bostonians .

Lori you should go out and let him squirm a little bit http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Laugh%20on%20own.gif

Have a wonderful afternoon ladies

Duckie25
07-18-2003, 04:05 PM
:encore: Hey Gals,

I've been so busy lately, haven't gotten a chance to get in here and post, just finished reading the last 2 threads.

:hyper: Yeah it's Friday, and I'm going on Holidays till next Thursday, so I won't be around till the end of next week.
We have an awsome trip planned, Were going to drive throught the Rockie Mountains. We will drive to Edmonton, then travel to Jasper, stay there for a day, check out the sites, caverns, and glacier filled lakes, Jasper Tram Way that climbs one of the mountains in a Gondola. There's Hot Springs and wild life. Many nature walks, across suspension bridges.
Then we'll travel down to Banff, visit the Icefields, maybe take a tour up the icefields in a coach bus. Take lots of pictures, do some fishing.
Travel to Calgary, stay there for a couple of days, meeting my sister, she's driving in from Victoria BC, visit my grandma, and DF has some cousins there as well, check out the Zoo.
We may take a drive down to Drumheller, the Dinosaur capital of the world, the biggest fossil field in the world, they also have Hoodoo's ( Rocks that have been worn down from the wind ) and caverns and caves.
Should be fun, and I get to drive my new car. This will be the real test see how good it holds out.

So I wont be back till Thursday, and I know I will be logged down with work, so see ya when I see ya, of read yeah.:write:

Chow for now

thinthinker
07-18-2003, 06:00 PM
Hi Girls! :wave: No time to read or reply, I'm out the door. Have a great weekend! Love :love: ya bunches. :wave:

dixiedarlin
07-18-2003, 07:50 PM
Hey Mary, that's a good idea. We can have a big ole hoe-down. Yee Hah!!!

SOUTHERN GIRLS ROCK!!

I'll check in with yuns later. Ya'll have a goooood Friday now. Fixin to start workin on these here specimen reports.

Glad to here Tina is okay.

Grannie39074
07-18-2003, 09:08 PM
Eveening all
Pam: I know where Athens is. We go through there when we go to Michigan where DH is from. we usually stop there for the night. I am in Forest, Ms half way between Jackson and Meridian.

Girls I have a problem, a guy I went to school with has been coming in the library a lot lately. I love my hubby with all my heart but I am begining to have feelings for this guy. I will never act on them but it is strange. :(
I have to work tomorrow but dh is taaking me out afterwards.
catch you all later

Terri in MO
07-18-2003, 09:40 PM
Hi all,

I'm working on a really big post to catch up with probably three threads! What a bunch of yackers! :lol: That's why I like it here. Never a dull moment.

Mary: Can't help you with any really wise words but just keep those feelings in check. Have fun at work tomorrow!

PheonixRising
07-18-2003, 11:44 PM
I started a reply yesterday, but it got eaten by the posting pixies. So, I'll just say thanks to all of you for all the encouragement, it really helped me. :yes: That said, I have to say that I have not been staying very OP. I think maybe I gave myself permission to just do whatever. :?: Anyway, tomorrow is back on program as close as I can. I'm not going to feel sorry for myself, or medicate with food.

Also, it seems I may be getting a job. It sounds rather promising. It would be 5 days/40 hrs. a week. It is a secretary/bookkeeping position in the road and bridge department, for the county like hubby. So give me all your :goodvibes:!!! I hope to get it and that it will work out well. It would give hubby Friday's with his girl.

Furthermore, we looked at this other trailer tonight, and now I'm excited. It is the same price as the other one, which is $5000, and we would be buying it from the same guy. It will be $200 a month, and I'm not sure on space rent yet. It has two big beautiful lilac bushes in the front yard with a bunch of little sprouts that are ready to be moved. Also, this one is not in a "park" like the other. We wouldn't really have any immediate neighbors, although it isn't isolated. Oh, I haven't mentioned yet-it is a LOT bigger than the other one. I should have room for most all of my stuff. We will be moving in September if things go as planned.

I'm sorry, I don't have time or energy for individual replies, but thank you ladies for all your encouragement and kind words. God just proved to me what I knew all along that he had a better plan for us, but the :devil: came and whispered doubts in my ear.

:df:

loranden
07-18-2003, 11:50 PM
STOP! DO NOT POST HERE!

Visit us at 300+ and Ready to Try Again #373

2cute2Bfat
07-18-2003, 11:56 PM
Stop !!!! Do not post here !!!
Come follow us to our new thread.... # 373
:wave: