30-Somethings - I think I can. Can I?

View Full Version : I think I can. Can I?

butterflygirljb
04-07-2014, 02:47 PM
I hope I am not the only one who feels this way at times.
most days I know I can do this. Lose all this weight. Then others I am not so sure if it's in me. I've been trying off and on since August 2013 and have only lost 21lbs. I know I should be proud but I still have a long road. Does anyone else feel like this?

appyfizz
04-07-2014, 03:10 PM
:hug: ME ME ME!!! There are times when I am totally motivated and sure I will be getting there soon..and there are times when I feel I am destined to remain fat for the rest of my life. And you are right, you should be very proud of yourself. 21 lbs is not easy to lose. I have been trying since more than a year and I am still proud of where I am today (at least most of the times). You can do it

butterflygirljb
04-07-2014, 03:32 PM
Thank you. So so much. I thought I was alone. Today is just a bad day I guess . The scale is finally moving down again but I can't stop looking at the big number. I'm setting five pound goals and it helps a lot. But I'm just inpatient I think. Btw congratulations on the weight loss.

helpmelose
04-25-2014, 01:22 PM
Yes I feel that way too! But you should be PROUD 21 pounds is a good amount to lose!! :carrot: Here's a little happy dance for you!

What do you feel the struggle is?

For me - I tend to fall off easily and motivation can be hard to find at times too!

Do you pick a goal date? A goal reward (besides food)? What about a jar that you throw in a dollar for every workout? Every Pound? Something like that!

I am here for your girl! We can BOTH do this!! :hug:

Stars0245
04-25-2014, 04:21 PM
I feel this way sometimes too! 21lbs is great! I am really looking forward to the 20lbs lost milestone but it will be a couple months before I get there I think.
I like the goal reward ideas! When I hit 25lbs lost(9 lbs to go) I plan to buy myself a new pair of jeans or shorts.

Skinnygirldreams
04-26-2014, 08:51 AM
I also feel like this every so often. You are definitely NOT alone! I think it because while it takes me so much to lose weight, it takes NOTHING for me to gain weight back. Buuuut I'm not gonna give up, and I know you won't because you CAN do it! We're in this journey together :)

DaisySunshine
04-30-2014, 06:52 AM
Ive felt like this for 4 weeks now. I done so well but really must find a way to get back on the wagon!!!

xx

Atalanta83
05-14-2014, 10:32 PM
There are some days where all I want to do is eat all of the bad food. I am only at the beginning of my third week and have SO MUCH still to go. It is really tough.
Whenever I feel myself wanting to slip, I jump online to this board or text one of my friends. I know that by being accountable to others, it will make me be stricter with myself. Once the craving has passed, it is easier to move along.