Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 04-04-2014, 05:06 AM   #1  
bluffton, indiana

Default B-12 injections

I am getting ready to visit RMC with a neighbor. have I read somewhere here that some people have been getting the injections? years ago, I did that and had great success, but not sure if that is part of the program. Thanks, this is my first post.
marilynbrandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:21 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

B-12 injections are used a lot of times to give 'credibility' to some questionable doctors who run weight loss clinics. People often feel they are getting something useful because it is injections and extra B-12 won't hurt you, but really the only thing it does is empty your wallet.

B-12 injections would help with 'mood improvement' if you happen to be low in B-12. They do nothing for weight loss. Vitamin B-12 deficiency is easy to test for and usually sublingual drops can keep someone prone to B-12 deficiency with enough B-12. As we age though, our absorption of B-12 by our intestinal tract decreases and the elderly are mostly prone to a lack of B-12. To get their B-12 levels back on track, B-12 injections are often prescribed. For some reason, weight loss 'doctors' decided it was something to use in weight loss clinics. Probably like I said above, because it doesn't really hurt you and people believe it is doing something when it isn't.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 07:00 AM   #3  

You got me interested
JeromeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote