Ideal Protein Diet - What are You Eating Today IPeeps?

Pages : [1] 2 3

View Full Version : What are You Eating Today IPeeps?

Ruth Ann
03-28-2014, 09:14 AM
The old thread is way over 500 posts and I'm worried it will get shut down, so it's time for a new one!

Ruth Ann
03-28-2014, 09:16 AM
P1:

B: Vanilla pudding & coffee
L: 2 cups zucchini & cucumbers w/lettuce & chocolate soy puffs
D: Scrambled eggs with turnips, spinach and mushrooms
S: Raspberry jelly

lisa32989
03-28-2014, 09:29 AM
P1

b milk chocolate pudding mix/decaf/spinach smoothie
L chocolate RTD
D big mac in a bowl
S rhubarb gelatin & raspberry jello
decaf coffee ( I was cold!)

CarbLover443
03-28-2014, 10:19 AM
P1 - All IP

B - Strawberry Banana drink
L - 2 cups broccoli and a cookies and cream bar
D - Taco lettuce wraps, zucchini
S - Chocolate pudding

RA 2
03-28-2014, 10:41 AM
P1 - All IP

B: Cappuchino & coffee
L: 2 c spinach & chicken noodle soup
D: 8 oz pork tenderloin, 1 c turnip, 1 c broccoli
S: Peanut butter crunch bar

kaylynt
03-28-2014, 11:25 AM
P1 - All IP

B: BBQ Chips
L: Berry yogurt Shake + Salad (2 cups Lettuce + 1 cup bell pepper + 1 cup cucumber)
S: Strawberry Wafers
D: Extra Lean Ground Beef + 1 cup Broccoli + 1 cup Mushrooms

Ruth Ann
03-28-2014, 11:34 AM
P1 - All IP

B: BBQ Chips
L: Berry yogurt Shake + Salad (2 cups Lettuce + 1 cup bell pepper + 1 cup cucumber)
D: Extra Lean Ground Beef + 1 cup Broccoli + 1 cup Mushrooms

The BBQ chips for breakfast made me laugh kaylynt! I thought I was decadent having pudding for breakfast at first. Then they came out with the unrestricted chips which I love and I'll admit to switching my lunch & breakfast on occasion and having chips for breakfast! Whatever works, right?

murphypuppy
03-28-2014, 12:00 PM
B: Mango smoothy and spinach
L: Orange waffer
S: Chocolate pudding
D: Lemon chicken breast and asparagus

loads of green tea with stevia
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar (yuck but it's good for me)

sunflwr816
03-28-2014, 01:06 PM
B: PD apple cinnamon oatmeal, coffee
L: PD chicken soup, 1c zucchini, romaine salad, 1c cukes, WF honey mustard
D: 6oz salmon, 1c brussel sprouts, 1c asparagus, romaine salad, WF balsamic
S: HS dulce de leche pudding

100oz+ water

canadjineh
03-28-2014, 01:41 PM
:D
Yesterday, since I have no idea what today's menu will look like:
BF: 1 HB egg
Mesa Sunrise G-free Cereal
1 med banana
1c Unswt Vanilla Almond Milk
(bf total - 349 cal, 51g carb, 11g fat, 12g protein)

L: Wendy's Full Size Asian Cashew Chicken Salad with Spicy Asian Dressing (only 380 cal, 33g carb, 13g fat, 36g protein AND SERIOUSLY YUMMY!)

D: Baked Basa Fillet dipped in egg white and crushed Mesa Sunrise cereal with Epicure Adobo spice mix
Shirataki noodles topped with stirfried cauliflower and Classico Red Wine & Herb pasta sauce
Greek Salad made from tomatoes, green onion, red & yellow peppers, and cuke with a largish serving of light feta and Kraft Calorie Wise Greek Dressing
1/2 a small avocado
(dinner total - 593 calories, 41g carbs, 37g fats, 31g protein)

Still maintaining YAAAAY! Even eating all this good stuff!!
Hang in there girls, your time will come, too!
Posting on here to let you know, it does work and it IS FOR LIFE!

Liana
:cloud9:

catlady1981
03-28-2014, 02:09 PM
P1

B: Vanilla waffle, coffee
L: Pineapple drink (was supposed to be Chicken a la King but I picked up the wrong package) 2c. cauliflower, romaine, evoo, 2 TB WF
S: Chocolate soy puffs
D: Chicken meatballs I saw Chef Verati make on a video w/2 c. veggies, romaine, 2 TB WF

danilynn
03-28-2014, 02:19 PM
P1

B: HS Honey Nut Cereal
L: Cinnamon Bar (PThin) + 1 cup of Brussel Sprouts
S: Zipper's BBQ
D: Lemon Chicken + 1 Cup Broc and 2 Cups of saute Mushrooms

willsea
03-28-2014, 02:45 PM
P1

B: Chocolate Shake
L: 1c broccoli, 1c cauliflower, potato puree mix
D: Lemon Chicken 1 cup raw Kale (mustard and apple cider vinegar dressing), 1/2c green pepper, 1/4c green onion, 1/4c cauliflower
S: Garlic and Fine Herbs Crisps

canadjineh
03-28-2014, 03:00 PM
The BBQ chips for breakfast made me laugh kaylynt! I thought I was decadent having pudding for breakfast at first. Then they came out with the unrestricted chips which I love and I'll admit to switching my lunch & breakfast on occasion and having chips for breakfast! Whatever works, right?

Hey Ruth Ann: Now that I'm on maintenance and they tell you you can eat whatever mix of fat/carb you want for breaky, I'm doing pizza for breakfast once in a while- lower fat meat choices and extra veg of course - but it's all allowed AND still it's not even for my weekly Funday!!

That gives me extra fun foods to play around with - why be boring and have the usual cereal with milk all the time, or egg & toast. After all, in other countries they eat fish & rice for breaky, etc.
I'm loving this...
Liana

pegeye
03-28-2014, 04:10 PM
Im curious.. i've read a lot of the posts and a lot of people have a restricted as their after dinner snack. I was told to have restricted for lunch or breakfast because we shouldn't have something high carb before bed. Was anyone else told this?

dcs0826
03-28-2014, 08:06 PM
B: Raspberry jelly (gross!)
S: Salt and vinegar crisps
L: Chicken a la king, 1 c cucumbers, 1 c bell peppers
S: Chocolate caramel bar
D: 8 oz chicken, 1.5 c broccoli, romaine salad, 1/2 c mixed veggies (bell peppers, cucumber, spring onion) with 2 tsp evoo and apple cider vinegar

Ruth Ann
03-29-2014, 09:47 AM
Hey Ruth Ann: Now that I'm on maintenance and they tell you you can eat whatever mix of fat/carb you want for breaky, I'm doing pizza for breakfast once in a while- lower fat meat choices and extra veg of course - but it's all allowed AND still it's not even for my weekly Funday!!

Glad you're doing well on maintenance! My mom used to give us stew for breakfast sometimes - it was good and filling and, of course, I didn't realize at the time that we were probably out of cereal and waiting for the next payday!

Im curious.. i've read a lot of the posts and a lot of people have a restricted as their after dinner snack. I was told to have restricted for lunch or breakfast because we shouldn't have something high carb before bed. Was anyone else told this?

My understanding is it doesn't really matter when you have your restricted unless eating it late causes you problems at night sleeping (some people don't sleep well on a full stomach). It's really what works for you.

P1:

B: Orange wafers & coffee
L: 2 cups zucchini & cucumbers & S&V chips
D: 6 oz chicken w/2 cups cauliflower, mushrooms & celery stir fried
S: Lemon pudding

sunflwr816
03-29-2014, 09:57 AM
B: PD pancake, WF syrup, coffee
L: EAS chocolate fudge shake
D: 8oz filet mignon, 2c veggies, spring mix salad, WF dressing (at a wedding!)
S: Quest cookie dough bar

MsGracie
03-29-2014, 11:08 AM
Switching yesterday's and today's menu!!

Phase 1

Friday - 3/28 (revised!)

B - Pure Protein chocolate drink/coffee
L - salad and 2 c cucumbers
Sn - Pure Protein pb bar
D - 8 oz roasted shrimp, 2 c roasted asparagus, oil
Sn - Pure Protein chocolate drink warmed

Saturday - 3/29

Sn - Pure Protein pb bar
D - Big Mac in a Bowl, 2 c sauteed mushrooms, oil

Mulse
03-29-2014, 02:28 PM
B: Quest Strawberry Cheesecake bar, cup of tea (no cream or sugar)
L: Protidiet Cheese and Bacon Omelette, 1 c green peppers, romaine lettuce, 1c cucumber, 1tbsp EVOO, vingear
S: Chocolate Shake
D: 8oz ground beef, 2 c bell peppers, 1tbsp WF salsa, 1tbsp Franks Red Hot, romaine lettuce
S: Protidiet Hot Chocolate

*Because of my weight, I am on 4 packets a day

Jillybee123
03-29-2014, 03:06 PM
Only on day 4, so figuring out my likes/dislikes.
P1
Breakfast:Raspberry bar
~ tried crispy cereal- couldn't do it! On to option 2 tried vanilla pudding as a shake- couldn't. Stopped by my clinic and bought more choc drink.

Lunch: IP choc drink and salad with good seasons dressing.
Salad:1 cup spring mix, 1 cup combo of onion, celery and kale. 1 1/2 tbs good seasons dressing (made with white vinegar, low sodium soy sauce and grape seed oil) <- hoping the good seasons is IP friendly, read that it was.

Dinner plan: gonna try cauliflower rice in my blendtec with 8 oz chicken and some green onions and soy sauce.

Snack plan: IP choc drink

Love reading what everyone is having, great ideas!

kaylynt
03-29-2014, 03:47 PM

Ya, it was a little crazy. Didn't effect my ketosis though so I did it again this morning. Checked the carbs on my food today, and most are the higher choices. I guess I'll have to go back to the shakes for breakfast, just worries me too much that all my choices are so high.

IP P1
B: BBQ crisps
L: chicken flavoured patties + sautéed mushrooms + salad
S: lemon wafers
D: leftover extra lean ground beef and chicken with broccoli and mushrooms + salad

kaylynt
03-29-2014, 03:49 PM
Yesterday, since I have no idea what today's menu will look like:
BF: 1 HB egg
Mesa Sunrise G-free Cereal
1 med banana
1c Unswt Vanilla Almond Milk
(bf total - 349 cal, 51g carb, 11g fat, 12g protein)

L: Wendy's Full Size Asian Cashew Chicken Salad with Spicy Asian Dressing (only 380 cal, 33g carb, 13g fat, 36g protein AND SERIOUSLY YUMMY!)

D: Baked Basa Fillet dipped in egg white and crushed Mesa Sunrise cereal with Epicure Adobo spice mix
Shirataki noodles topped with stirfried cauliflower and Classico Red Wine & Herb pasta sauce
Greek Salad made from tomatoes, green onion, red & yellow peppers, and cuke with a largish serving of light feta and Kraft Calorie Wise Greek Dressing
1/2 a small avocado
(dinner total - 593 calories, 41g carbs, 37g fats, 31g protein)

Still maintaining YAAAAY! Even eating all this good stuff!!
Hang in there girls, your time will come, too!
Posting on here to let you know, it does work and it IS FOR LIFE!

Liana
:cloud9:

Wow, inspiring. I just had a conversation with my fiancé about maintaining is the hardest for me. I hope I do as well as you, since my goal weight is closer to yours.

RA 2
03-29-2014, 04:54 PM
P1 - All IP

B: Cappuchino drink & coffee
L: 2 c spinach, broccoli & cheese soup
D: 8 oz beef tenderloin steak, 2 c bean sprouts, red pepper, mushrooms
S: White cheddar crisps

Hgamroth
03-29-2014, 05:07 PM
B~Crispy cereal pancake
L~Salad with cucumber and orange pepper, evoo and ac vinegar
S~Strawberry cheesecake quest bar
D~Hamburger and mashed cauliflower
S~Mocha pudding

berteau
03-29-2014, 10:06 PM
P1
B= Crispy Cereal Pancake
L = salad with mixed cauliflower, broccoli and other raw veggies, 1 bar
D = 4oz sliced turkey with roasted poblano pepper & asparagus
S= lemon pudding
S2=lean roast beef (2 deli slices)---I am on day 2 of a reboot and was starving!

Ruth Ann
03-30-2014, 08:53 AM
Only on day 4, so figuring out my likes/dislikes.
P1
Breakfast:Raspberry bar
~ tried crispy cereal- couldn't do it! On to option 2 tried vanilla pudding as a shake- couldn't. Stopped by my clinic and bought more choc drink.

Jillybee- try adding really ice cold water to the cereal, it helps some. But even better is to turn it into a pancake! Look in the recipe threads and you'll find it - absolutely yummy and unrestricted. You'll figure out what you like and don't like and after awhile some of the things you didn't like you will find you like - funny how our taste buds change. I hated the lemon pudding to start, but tried it again and added a few drops of lemon juice to the water and now it's one of my favorites.

Ruth Ann
03-30-2014, 08:57 AM
Ya, it was a little crazy. Didn't effect my ketosis though so I did it again this morning. Checked the carbs on my food today, and most are the higher choices. I guess I'll have to go back to the shakes for breakfast, just worries me too much that all my choices are so high.

At least to start with, I wouldn't worry about what the carb count is (track it if you want, I do but I like playing with numbers). Just follow the sheet and you'll be fine - no need to track anything. If you find you aren't losing you can always change it up some.

P1:

B: coffee and lemon wafers (because I'm too lazy to cook this morning)
L: 2 cups cauliflower and potato puree
D: 6 oz ground beef w/2 cups cabbage & mushrooms & liquid aminios
S: Strawberry pudding made into a shake

islandgirlwannabe
03-30-2014, 09:31 AM
Glad you're doing well on maintenance! My mom used to give us stew for breakfast sometimes - it was good and filling and, of course, I didn't realize at the time that we were probably out of cereal and waiting for the next payday!

My understanding is it doesn't really matter when you have your restricted unless eating it late causes you problems at night sleeping (some people don't sleep well on a full stomach). It's really what works for you.

P1:

B: Orange wafers & coffee
L: 2 cups zucchini & cucumbers & S&V chips
D: 6 oz chicken w/2 cups cauliflower, mushrooms & celery stir fried

I've also been eating my restricted's at night (as that's when I get the munchies ) and that really works for me.

Breakfast = Vanilla Pudding with a pinch of Cinnamon
Snack= Chocolate Shake
Lunch = Chicken a La King with pepper and garlic poured over 2 cups Cooked Broccoli
Supper= Chicken Stirfry with IP Approved 2cups of veggies and 2TBSP Wf Ginger dressing ( YUMMO )
Snack = Caramel Nut Bar

kaylynt
03-30-2014, 10:09 AM
At least to start with, I wouldn't worry about what the carb count is (track it if you want, I do but I like playing with numbers). Just follow the sheet and you'll be fine - no need to track anything. If you find you aren't losing you can always change it up some.

P1:

B: coffee and lemon wafers (because I'm too lazy to cook this morning)
L: 2 cups cauliflower and potato puree
D: 6 oz ground beef w/2 cups cabbage & mushrooms & liquid aminios
S: Strawberry pudding made into a shake

Alright. I've been told I worry too much :)

Looked up a ton of recipes yesterday, cause I bought the potato puree and chicken flavoured patty's yesterday, and I don't want to just have the same veggies the same way all the time. I love how this diet teaches you how to get creative with your veggies.

P1

B: potato puree (made into puffs)
L: Cauliflower "popcorn" + salad + cran-pom shake
D: 4 eggs poached (wish I could have turkey bacon with it) + salad with bell peppers and celery
B: Bar (Milk Chocolate)

Ruth Ann
03-30-2014, 10:19 AM
Alright. I've been told I worry too much :)

Looked up a ton of recipes yesterday, cause I bought the potato puree and chicken flavoured patty's yesterday, and I don't want to just have the same veggies the same way all the time. I love how this diet teaches you how to get creative with your veggies.

P1

B: potato puree (made into puffs)
L: Cauliflower "popcorn" + salad + cran-pom shake
D: 4 eggs poached (wish I could have turkey bacon with it) + salad with bell peppers and celery
B: Bar (Milk Chocolate)

I'm with you on the veggies - I'm in love with turnips and cabbage! I like to cube the turnips and brown them (think home fries) and scramble them with eggs. So filling!

Just so you know, the 4 eggs doesn't get you up to your 8 oz of protein. The P1 sheet lists 4 eggs & 2 egg whites. If you used egg whites in your potato puffs you probably got enough protein but if not you can always just hard boil a couple of eggs and just eat the whites (I feed the yolks to my cat).

You're doing great!

Vmoktan
03-30-2014, 10:42 AM
B: Chocolate drink
L: grilled mixed veggies with ideal rotini,
D: 8oz swai fish fillet, onion powder/garlic powder/ideal salt/cayenne pepper, blanched cauliflower, asparagus ..... baked in a foil
S: ideal BBQ crisps

RA 2
03-30-2014, 10:56 AM
P1 - All IP

B: Cappuccino drink & coffee
L: 2 c turnip, pancakes (restricted) with WF syrup
D: Big Mac in a bowl, extra veggies on the side to make 2 cups
S: BBQ crisps (unrestricted)

MsGracie
03-30-2014, 11:06 AM
Phase 1

B - Pure Protein pb bar/coffee
L - salad and 2 c cucumbers, oil
Sn - Pure Protein chocolate drink
D - 8 oz pork tenderloin, 2 c sauerkraut
Sn - Pure Protein chocolate drink warmed w/peppermint extract

Hgamroth
03-30-2014, 11:37 AM
Phase 1
B~Crispy cereal pancake with WF apple butter
L~big salad with 2 oz tuna, 2 cups diced veggies, ac vin and evoo
S~Quest bar
D~Chinese fried "rice" with tilapia and cauliflower
S~Chocolate RTD

sunflwr816
03-30-2014, 11:57 AM
B: PD maple brown sugar oatmeal, coffee
L: PD chicken soup, 1c brussel sprouts
D: 8oz chicken, romaine, 1c spring mix, 1c cucumbers, 1c red peppers, WF honey mustard
S: HS mint hot cocoa

catlady1981
03-30-2014, 01:26 PM
P1

B: Fine Herb & Cheese Omelete(this is very filling), 1/2 c. mushrooms, whipped coffee w/1TB WF Caramel*
L: Chocolate RTD, 1c. cucumber, 1/2 kale, romaine, 2TB WF, evoo
S: Dill Pickle zippers
D: Chicken breast, 1c. broccoli, 1c. cabbage, romaine, 2TB WF, evoo

*My coach recommended using the WF caramel or chocolate syrup in my coffee instead of Torani syrup. I put it all in the Vitamix and whipped it up. It had foam on top and tasted just as good as any Starbucks drink. :coffee:Yummo!

Jillybee123
03-30-2014, 07:22 PM
I'm on day 5, 1st hard to follow day due to going out to breakfast (a weekly thing with friends while our kids are at CCD).
On waking: 1 IP choc drink (8 am)
Breakfast: 2 egg whites and 3 slices turkey bacon, tea (10:30 am)
Lunch: 1 EAS rtd vanilla drink & salad with oil & vinegar (1 cup spring mix, 1/2 cup cukes, 1/2 cup broccoli)
Dinner: zoodles (1st time- loved them) from 11/2 cups zucchini & 1/2 cup tomato sauce (crushed tomatoes, basil and some sautéed garlic).
Snack plan: 1EAS rtd vanilla drink.

MsGracie
03-31-2014, 07:33 AM
Phase 1

D - 8 oz ground turkey breast patty , 2 c roasted brussel sprouts, oil

dcs0826
03-31-2014, 09:36 AM
B: salt and vinegar crisps (odd I know, but they are the only thing that don't make me nauseous in the AM and help to keep the vitamins down)
S: Cappuccino drink
L: Dark chocolate pudding, Romaine, 1 c green peppers, 1/2 c onion, 1/2 cup celery
S: Caramel nut bar
D: TBD (Probably caulirice with chicken stir fried)

Ruth Ann
03-31-2014, 10:06 AM
P1:

B: Oatmeal zucchini muffins
L: 1 cup cucumbers & lettuce; wildberry yogurt drink
D: chicken w/2 cups spinach & mushrooms & jalapeno mustard
S: vanilla pudding

slsnow82
03-31-2014, 10:35 AM
P1:

B: 1 egg and 2 egg whites (in place of IP omelet mix). 1 c. mushrooms
L: IP chicken soup and 1 c. cucumbers (lemon juice, salt and pepper)
D: 8 oz ground turkey with 2 c. zucchinni
S: EAS carb control chocolate fudge

kaylynt
03-31-2014, 12:32 PM
P1
B: BBQ Crisps
L: Cran-Pom drink + salad w/bell peppers and celery
S: Milk Chocolate Bar
D: Chicken Breast w/ mushrooms + salad

trinny
03-31-2014, 12:52 PM
Phase 1 alternatives

B - Muscle Milk 100 RTD
L - Huge salad; EAS vanilla RTD
D - Hamburger patties, roasted asparagus
S - Detour Bar

RA 2
03-31-2014, 01:11 PM
P1 - All IP

B: Cappuccino drink & coffee
L: 2 c turnip & potato purée
D: 7 oz wild salmon, 2 c broccoli
S: Chocolate decadence bar

catlady1981
03-31-2014, 02:26 PM
P1

B: Herb & Cheese omelet w/1/2 c. mushrooms, 8 oz coffee
L: Lisa's so much better zucchini muffins, 1c. cukes, romaine, 2 TBSP WF
S: Dill pickle zippers
D: 6-7 oz. pork, 1c. asparagus, 1c. cauliflower mash, romaine, 2 TBSP WF

blessedamberly
03-31-2014, 04:45 PM
P1 alternatives- rebooting

B- proti- thin mocha wafer
L- hamburger, sautéed cabbage, spicey brown mustard
D- pd oatmeal and stewed rhubarb
S- syntrax nectar chocolate truffle

Rubygirl
03-31-2014, 07:10 PM
B--Healthwise Apple Cinnamon oatmeal
L--EAS Vanilla RTD with 2 cups baby spinach/baby kale
D--cauli rice with 6oz chicken
S--Chocolate brownie Quest bar

Hgamroth
03-31-2014, 07:15 PM
Phase 1

B~Strawberry Cheesecake Quest bar
L~Left over fried "rice" and salad
S~IP BBQ crisps
D~Turkey burger and celery
S~IP Chocolate RTD

Jillybee123
03-31-2014, 07:18 PM
Think I screwed up my day. Had an unexpected family emergency and everyone went to IHOP after, which sent me into a mini-panic as I am on day 6 and still figuring everything out.
Phase 1
B: 7 am IP choc drink
11 am IHOP eggbeaters (2 eggs worth) and 2 slices turkey bacon, water
Lunch: raspberry bar, salad (1 cup spring mix, 1 cup cucumbers & broccoli) 1 tbspn dressing
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs, 2cups veggies (cauliflower, broccoli)
Snack: ?

MsGracie
04-01-2014, 07:42 AM
Phase 1

D - 8 oz ground beef patty, 2 c roasted cabbage, oil

Ruth Ann
04-01-2014, 09:17 AM
Think I screwed up my day. Had an unexpected family emergency and everyone went to IHOP after, which sent me into a mini-panic as I am on day 6 and still figuring everything out.
Phase 1
B: 7 am IP choc drink
11 am IHOP eggbeaters (2 eggs worth) and 2 slices turkey bacon, water
Lunch: raspberry bar, salad (1 cup spring mix, 1 cup cucumbers & broccoli) 1 tbspn dressing
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs, 2cups veggies (cauliflower, broccoli)
Snack: ?

Hope everything is okay Jillybee! Next time you might try asking for a 2 or 3 egg omelet (tell them to not add pancake better to make it fluffy) with approved veggies rather than the turkey bacon. You'll get more protein that way and can just subtract it from your dinner protein.

P1:

B: Wildberry yogurt muffins w/zucchini & coffee
S: Hard boiled egg
L: 1 cups cucumbers w/lettuce & orange wafers
D: 1/3 lb turkey burger w/2 cups roasted cabbage

trinny
04-01-2014, 09:59 AM
Phase 1 alts

B - Muscle Milk 100 RTD
L - Salad with 5 cups romaine and 2 cups veggies; EAS vanilla RTD
D - Roast beef, roast cabbage, roast asparagus
S - Muscle Milk 100 RTD

RA 2
04-01-2014, 10:27 AM
P1 - All IP

B: Cappuccino & coffee
L: 2 c spinach, mushroom soup
D: 8 oz haddock filet, 2 c asparagus
S: Peanut crunch bar

blessedamberly
04-01-2014, 01:00 PM
P1- alts.
B- PD chocolate chip cookie and coffee ( it was one of those mornings)
L- hamburger with peppers and taco spices
D- cocomint cream w/ 2 c. Spinach

kaylynt
04-01-2014, 01:47 PM
P1 - IP
L: Lemon Wafer + salad w/ bell peppers
S: Potato Puree
D: 4 poached eggs w/ 2 egg whites + mushrooms + salad

ems70508
04-01-2014, 01:50 PM
P1 IP+alts

B: EAS CarbControl Shake+2C Lettuce+Ice
L: EAS CarbControl Shake+2C Spinach+Ice
D: Dad's BBQ Chicken+Steamed Broccoli+EVOO drizzle
S: IP Ready Made Pudding

dcs0826
04-01-2014, 04:35 PM
B: Salt and vinegar crisps
L: 2 c bell peppers, 1/2 c onion, 1/2 c cucumber, romaine, Dark chocolate pudding
D: 8 oz 90% lean grnd beef sauteed with 2 c cabbage, cumin, garlic, salt, lemon, and pepper

Ruth Ann
04-01-2014, 05:20 PM
B: Salt and vinegar crisps
L: 2 c bell peppers, 1/2 c onion, 1/2 c cucumber, romaine, Dark chocolate pudding
D: 8 oz 90% lean grnd beef sauteed with 2 c cabbage, cumin, garlic, salt, lemon, and pepper

DCS - I count 5 cups of veggies there. P1 should only have 4 cups.

Johnsdeere
04-01-2014, 07:45 PM
P1- Alternatives
B - EAS Carb Advantedge cafe carmel RTD
L- EAST Carb Advantedge cafe carmel RTD & Salad with cucumbers, onions, peppers, tomatoes (all equaled out to 2 cups)
S: Pure protein chocolate peanutbutter bar
D: Big Mac in a bowl & 1 1/2 cup green peppers (other 1/2 cup is for all those pickles on my "big mac". ;)

Rubygirl
04-01-2014, 08:10 PM
B- Healthwise peaches and cream oatmeal
L- EAS chocolate RTD with 2 cups spinach/kale
S-Quest strawberry cheesecake bar
D-fajitas....6oz chicken strips, 1 cup peppers and onions. 1 cup rhubarb

dcs0826
04-01-2014, 08:25 PM
DCS - I count 5 cups of veggies there. P1 should only have 4 cups.

Thanks for catching that. Not sure why I wrote 2 c bell peppers- I only had 1 cup. Oops :dizzy:

sunflwr816
04-01-2014, 09:05 PM
First day on the unit today! Wondering if there are any other nurses on the boards?

L: iceberg & bibb lettuce, 1c cukes, 1c red peppers, WF balsamic
S: Quest chocolate brownie bar
D: 8oz chicken, iceberg, 1c roasted broccoli, 1/2c cukes, 1/2c red pepper, WF honey mustard
S: HS cheesecake pudding

bluegingham
04-02-2014, 08:34 AM
B: warm water w/ lemon; IP strawberry pudding; made into a shake; coffee
L: 2 cups roasted broccoli :broc:; IP salt &
vinegar chips
D: lean roast simmered in crockpot all day (love knowing I have food ready to go & left-overs!); 2 cups zucchini noodles; 1 cup lettuce w/ a spritz of ACV
S: IP chocolate shake

Ruth Ann
04-02-2014, 08:42 AM
Thanks for catching that. Not sure why I wrote 2 c bell peppers- I only had 1 cup. Oops :dizzy:

No worries - I end up editing a lot because my fingers need 2 cups of coffee before they get signals from my brain!

P1:

B: Oatmeal muffins w/1cup zucchini in them
L: 1 cup zucchini w/lettuce & S&V chips
D: 6 oz pork with 2 cups mushrooms & bell peppers over lettuce
S: Banana pudding

sunflwr816
04-02-2014, 08:59 AM
L: PD chicken soup, iceberg, 1c cucumber, 1c mushrooms, WF caesar
D: 6oz salmon, 2c asparagus, bibb lettuce, WF balsamic
S: HS mint hot cocoa

100oz water
exercise: walking puppy on the beach ~1mi

kaylynt
04-02-2014, 09:02 AM
No worries - I end up editing a lot because my fingers need 2 cups of coffee before they get signals from my brain!

P1:

B: Oatmeal muffins w/1cup zucchini in them
L: 1 cup zucchini w/lettuce & S&V chips
D: 6 oz pork with 2 cups mushrooms & bell peppers over lettuce
S: Banana pudding

Why do you only eat 6 ounces Ruth Ann? (curiosity).

P1:

L: Cran-pom drink + salad w/ bell peppers
D: 4 eggs and 2 egg whites + asparagus + salad

Ruth Ann
04-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Why do you only eat 6 ounces Ruth Ann? (curiosity).

My coach told me it was fine to cut down to 6 oz of protein if I was having problems getting 8 oz in after I'd lost about 70 pounds. She said at my size (I'm short and small-framed) I don't really need as much protein as, say, a 6 foot tall man. I do, however, add a hard boiled egg during the day if I am extra hungry (which seems to coincide with physical therapy days and, for some reason, the last week or so). So I end up with 6-8 oz a day which has been working well for me.

MsGracie
04-02-2014, 10:30 AM
Phase 1

L - salad and 2 c cucumbers, 4 oz tuna
D - 4 oz tuna, 2 c peppers

ems70508
04-02-2014, 10:40 AM
P1 IP+Alts

B: EAS CarbControl+1C Romaine+Ice blended
L: EAS CarbControl+2C Spinach+Ice blended
D: 2C roasted Broccoli (with EVOO)+4 Eggs (made into deviled eggs with WF Mayo and diced bubbies)
S: IP Choc Pudding

RA 2
04-02-2014, 11:04 AM
P1 - All IP

L: Chicken noodle soup, 2 c turnip
D: Chicken breast with 2 c stir fry (bean sprouts, mushrooms, peppers, zucchini)

trinny
04-02-2014, 11:30 AM
Phase 1 alternatives

B - EAS vanilla RTD; tea with milk; black coffee
L - 5 cups romaine; 2 cups veggies; 2 HB eggs
D - Baked marinated chicken breast; caulimash
S - Detour bar - peanut butter flavor

blessedamberly
04-02-2014, 01:39 PM
P1 - alts.
B- PD chocolate chip cookie and coffee.
L- 8oz ground turkey with peppers and taco spices
D-ip chicken noodle soup with spinach
S- syntrax nectar apple ecstasy

Close to the same as yesterday- need to grocery shop and order from Nashua one of these days. Until then cleaning out the fridge, freezer, and stash of packets.

Jillybee123
04-02-2014, 01:55 PM
P1
Breakfast: IP Choc Drink
Lunch: IP Caramel Nut Bar and Salad (1cup spring mix,1 cup cuke& oil & vineg)
Dinner: planning cauli rice (11/2 c) 1/2c brocc& scallion, 8oz pork with soy sauce
Snack: Choc Drink

bluegingham
04-03-2014, 08:50 AM
B: Hot water w/ lemon; strawberry pudding shake; coffee
L: Leek soup; roasted kale
D: roast; roasted kale; lettuce w/ ACV
S: chocolate shake

Ruth Ann
04-03-2014, 08:59 AM
P1:

S: hard boiled egg
L: 2 cups cucumbers & zucchini w/lettuce & garlic herb chips
D: 1/3 lb sirloin burger w/2 cups roasted turnip
S: Strawberry pudding

kaylynt
04-03-2014, 09:12 AM
B: Garlic Herb Crisps
L: Sour cream and onion soy puffs + salad w/ 2 cups cucumbers
S: Chocolate Mint Bar
D: 8 onz Tilapia + 1 cup asparagus + 1 cup mushrooms

MsGracie
04-03-2014, 09:23 AM
Phase 1

L - soup made with chkn broth, 4 oz chkn, 1 c celery and 1 c mushrooms
D - same as lunch

RA 2
04-03-2014, 11:21 AM
P1 - All IP

L: 1 c peppers, 1 c mini cucumber dipped in 2 tbs WF French, broccoli soup
D: 8 oz grilled tenderloin steak, 1 c mushrooms, 1 c asparagus

ems70508
04-03-2014, 11:50 AM
P1 IP+Alts

B: IP Maple Oatmeal & Coffee
L: EAS CarbControl Shake+Spinach
D: 2C Broccoli+Chicken (regretting the purchase of a massive bag of broccoli...it feels bottomless and I don't want it to go bad!!)
S: IP Rasberry Jelly

kaylynt
04-03-2014, 11:54 AM
P1 - All IP

L: 1 c peppers, 1 c mini cucumber dipped in 2 tbs WF French, broccoli soup
D: 8 oz grilled tenderloin steak, 1 c mushrooms, 1 c asparagus

Do you have salads often? I'm starting to get too full after dinner to eat a salad. Did it make a difference in your weight loss? Slower? Faster?

RA 2
04-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Hi kaylynt - I'm not a big fan of salads. I don't care for cold veggies, lettuce or fruit (when not on IP). I like cutting the veggies in strips and dipping them in the dressing at work. I do have lettuce once in a while, especially love my protein for dinner in a big warm salad, like the Big Mac in a bowl or a taco salad. My weight loss has been slow and steady, averaging about 2 lbs a week. I've generally been quite happy with that, as long as the scale keeps going down.

dcs0826
04-03-2014, 12:22 PM
P1:

S:Cappuccino drink
L: Romaine, 1 c bell peppers, 1 c cucumbers, avc, evoo, dark chocolate pudding
D: 8 oz sirloin, 2 c cauliflower (mashed), romaine w/acv, evoo, and lemon

LuvA1exa
04-03-2014, 03:45 PM
B - IP chocolate pudding
S - IP cookie dough bar
L - 3 cups arugula/1 cup cabbage salad w/ 7 oz steak and 1/2 pack of PD cheddar crisps (taking a night class so I have to have my "dinner" for lunch
D - Quest bar
S - PD grape drink

My counselor said that on school nights I can have an extra low-cal protein to get me thru the evening.

canadjineh
04-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Do you have salads often? I'm starting to get too full after dinner to eat a salad. Did it make a difference in your weight loss? Slower? Faster?

The extra lettuce is only if you have to... if you don't feel like you are hungry just make sure you get a good variety of the allowed veggies for better nutrients and skip the lettuce. Or use a big leaf or two as a wrap for your protein or veg instead of the 'normal' tortilla or flour wrap.

It won't hurt or help your weight loss since there are so few carbs & calories in lettuce anyhow.

Liana :hungry:

kaylynt
04-03-2014, 07:12 PM
The extra lettuce is only if you have to... if you don't feel like you are hungry just make sure you get a good variety of the allowed veggies for better nutrients and skip the lettuce. Or use a big leaf or two as a wrap for your protein or veg instead of the 'normal' tortilla or flour wrap.

It won't hurt or help your weight loss since there are so few carbs & calories in lettuce anyhow.

Liana :hungry:

Thanks! You look great BTW! You look like my goal size.

MsGracie
04-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Phase 1

L - veggie broth with 1 c celery and 1 c mushrooms
D - 8 oz roasted shrimp, 2 c roasted cabbage, oil

kaylynt
04-04-2014, 09:11 AM
P1

L: SC & O soy puffs + 1 cup bell peppers + 1 cup cucumbers
S: Lemon Wafers
D: 8 onz Chicken Breast + 1 cup mushrooms + 1 cup zuchinni

Looking forward to the weekend and making more of the "cauliflower popcorn".

sunflwr816
04-04-2014, 09:23 AM
L: EAS chocolate fudge, romaine, 1c cukes, 1c red pepper, WF italian
D: 3 egg + 2 whites, 1c mushrooms, 1c asparagus
S: PD chocolate pudding

100+oz water
exercise: walking puppy on the beach

Ruth Ann
04-04-2014, 09:27 AM
P1 (last day - moving to P2 tomorrow!)

B: Crispy cereal & coffee (I added a little sugar free white chocolate syrup to the cereal - yummy)
L: 2 cups cucumbers & zucchini w/lettuce & mint chocolate bar
D: Scrambled eggs w/2 cups turnips, mushrooms & bell peppers

Fearciuil
04-04-2014, 09:37 AM
B - IP Packet muffins (1 c. zucchini in the muffins)
L - IP Packet muffins (1 c. zucchini in the muffins)
D - Cauliflower pizza (1 c. cauliflower in the crust) w/ homemade pizza sauce (dunno how much this will take, but made from fresh tomatoes; hopefully 1/2 c. or less) and buffalo chicken, 1/2 c dill pickles, possibly some peppers to top
S - IP Peanut Butter Crunch bar

TwoTots
04-04-2014, 09:49 AM
BF: Chocolate pudding, spinach, coffee, stevia, iced shake
Lunch: Burger with roasted cauliflower and broccoli
snack: half a bar
Dinner: pancake crackers with aubergine and garlic dip
snack: other half of bar.

RA 2
04-04-2014, 09:53 AM
P1 - All IP

L: Chicken a la king, 1 c each red & green peppers dipped in WF French dressing
D: Shrimp stir fry (to make 2 c bean sprouts, zucchini, peppers, mushrooms)
S: Peanut crunch bar

kaylynt
04-04-2014, 09:57 AM
BF: Chocolate pudding, spinach, coffee, stevia, iced shake
Lunch: Burger with roasted cauliflower and broccoli
snack: half a bar
Dinner: pancake crackers with aubergine and garlic dip
snack: other half of bar.

I like your half a bar for 2 snacks idea. I might try that today. I usually use my restricted for snacks, and when I start eating it it's hard to stop! lol. I noticed I feel pretty good after having my restricted snack...it's probably the carbs/sugar, right?

dcs0826
04-04-2014, 11:19 AM
L: 1 c bell peppers, 1 c cucumber, romaine, acv, evoo, dark chocolate pudding
D: 6 oz rotisserie chicken (cooked), 1 c broccoli, 1 c zucchini

blessedamberly
04-04-2014, 11:29 AM
B- PD mocha wafer
L- 4 eggs + 2 egg whites, spinach and mushrooms
D-roasted cauliflower in PT broc and cheese soup
I have been craving red meat the entire Lenten season on Fridays and eggs seem to be the only thing that do the trick lol.

karkrazy13
04-04-2014, 01:10 PM
I like your half a bar for 2 snacks idea. I might try that today. I usually use my restricted for snacks, and when I start eating it it's hard to stop! lol. I noticed I feel pretty good after having my restricted snack...it's probably the carbs/sugar, right?

I always split my Quest bar in half... I eat one half between breakfast & lunch and the other half between lunch & dinner :) It keeps me from getting hungry between meals. ;)

karkrazy13
04-04-2014, 01:13 PM
L: EAS chocolate fudge, romaine, 1c cukes, 1c red pepper, WF italian
D: 3 egg + 2 whites, 1c mushrooms, 1c asparagus

100+oz water
exercise: walking puppy on the beach

How to do you prepare your oatmeal? I bought PD apple cinnamon oatmeal, and it was way to thick... do you think adding more water is the solution, or is there another trick to make it thinner and tastier? ;)

canadjineh
04-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Breaky today: Since I've lost weight, I figured anything goes this morning:

Garden of Life Raw Protein-cacao Kiss - Protein Powder, 26 grams 90 5 1 18 4 1
Lindt Excellence - (Canada) 70% Dark Chocolate 100 g Bar, 6 squares 320 20 24 4 4 16
Add Food Quick Tools 410 25 25 22 8 17

Veggies & fruit etc coming to a lunch near you...
lol
Liana:D

CrimsonKitten
04-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Breakfast - BBQ Crisps
Lunch - Orange mango drink and turnip fries w/ WF ketchup
Snack - Chocolate mint bar
Dinner - no clue yet.

Turnip fries were a surprise hit for me. This is my second time eating them. Love the new chocolate mint bar! Not as sweet as the cookie dough bar, which is perfect. It is smaller than my fav, the PB bar but I think I would add this to my rotation.

JLUS
04-04-2014, 03:55 PM
How to do you prepare your oatmeal? I bought PD apple cinnamon oatmeal, and it was way to thick... do you think adding more water is the solution, or is there another trick to make it thinner and tastier? ;)

Check Alternative Products post 290... I gave the exact same answer you are looking for with some ideas for the oatmeal. I am on my phone so can't copy and paste here right now!

ecdcslim
04-04-2014, 04:09 PM
P4 - Maintenance
B: 1 Light Thomas Eng Muffin, 2 tsp's organic PB, 3/4 cup sliced strawberriers, 3 tblspns egg beater omelette
Snack: 1/2 ounce of raw cashews
L: 6 pieces sashimi (salmon, tuna, yellowtail), soy sauce, wasabi, sliced ginger, shredded raddish, 1 cup seaweed salad (seaweed with sesame oil and seeds)
Snack: Pure Protein bar
D: 6 ounces grilled Tilapia, lettuce, cucumber, tomato salad with WF dressing, 1/2 cup of roasted butternut squash, 1/2 cup roasted cauliflower. 1.5 ounces vodka with lime, on the rocks.

Vmoktan
04-04-2014, 05:41 PM
B: Chocolate drink with a cup of coffee
L: IP potato puree mix/1 and half cup spinach/half cup red bell pepper
puree/garlic soup
D: 2 halves of bell pepper filled with 8 0z lean ground beef, 1/2 cup grated
zucchini (baked)
S: south west cheetos (restricted)

TwoTots
04-05-2014, 06:06 AM
P1
BF: I made some very crunchy crackers from pancake mix and had them with an aubergine dip. Really delicious. I made extra crackers so I will see if they hold their crunch the next day.
Lunch: Potato/pancake rolls with pancake syrup.
Dinner: Steak with roast cauliflower and salad
snack: chocolate protein shake or chocolate wafer.

sunflwr816
04-05-2014, 07:33 AM
I have my good friend's bridal shower today in NY, so I'll be spending a whopping 10 hours in the car (driving back and forth from Boston).

B: EAS chocolate fudge, coffee
L: ? hopefully a good protein and veggies at the shower
D: EAS chocolate fudge + 2c veggie/salad? on the road
S: Quest cookie dough bar

100+ oz water

Ruth Ann
04-05-2014, 08:04 AM
P2:

B: coffee & orange wafers
L: Turkey burger & 2 cups roasted cauliflower
D: 6 oz halibut & 2 cups roasted asparagus
S: Dark chocolate pudding

kaylynt
04-05-2014, 10:13 AM
P1
B: Chicken Flavoured Patties (trying to use these up, I like them but I'm starting to like the ready made stuff right now)
L: Chicken Noodle Soup w/ 1 cup Celery and 1 cup Zucchini (Last time I had the Chicken Noodle Soup it wasn't my favorite, hopefully cooking it with the veggies will make it better)
S: 1/2 Mint Chocolate Bar
D: Chicken Breast + 1 cup Zucchini and 1 cup Asparagus
S: 1/2 Mint Chocolate Bar

MsGracie
04-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Phase 1

L - salad with 2 c cucumbers
D - 6 oz steak, 2 c brussel sprouts, oil

RA 2
04-05-2014, 12:32 PM
P1 - All IP

L: Omelet mix cooked as scrambled eggs, 2 c peppers dipped in WF French
D: Haddock filet with 1 c turnip, 1 c asparagus
S: White cheddar ridges

Hgamroth
04-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Phase 1

B~Chocolate Peanut butter Quest bar
L~IP Potato soup with zucchini
D~Turkey burger
Snack~spinach smoothie with chocolate drink

JLUS
04-05-2014, 05:30 PM
P1 (the sequel) Alts and IP

B - Maple Grove Farms SF pancake mix as a waffle w/ WF maple and blueberry syrups; decaf
L - HealthSmart Protein Sweet BBQ Krinkles; sautéed zucchini, yellow squash and mushrooms w/garlic powder and lite soy
D - Restaurant... Salad, Steak, steamed veggies
S - Mexican hot chocolate

Angie
04-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Just joined last week :)

B - Pineapple banana drink
L - Mashed cauliflower & celery root, salad with celery and dill pickles
S - BBQ chips (had the munchies really bad!)
D - Restaurant TBD -- protein, veg, salad

JLUS
04-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Just joined last week :)

B - Pineapple banana drink
L - Mashed cauliflower & celery root, salad with celery and dill pickles
S - BBQ chips (had the munchies really bad!)
D - Restaurant TBD -- protein, veg, salad

Be sure you include your third packet today!

MsGracie
04-06-2014, 08:29 AM
Phase 1

D - 6 oz chkn breast, 2 c roasted asparagus, oil

Ruth Ann
04-06-2014, 08:33 AM
So yesterday's plan didn't work out, but I made it through 100% (back up plans are awesome!)! Let's see if today works out any better.

P2:

B: Crispy cereal pancake w/WF syrup and coffee
L: 4 oz chicken w/2 cups mushrooms & bell peppers
D: 6 oz pork made into a stir fry w/1 cup celery & mushrooms & 1 cup cauli-rice w/Bragg's Liquid Aminos
S: S&V chips

RA 2
04-06-2014, 11:23 AM
P1 - All IP

L: Pancakes (restricted) with WF syrup, 1c turnip, 1 c asparagus
D: 7 oz wild salmon over 1 c raw spinach, 1 c sautéed orange peppers
S: BBQ crisps (unrestricted)

Hgamroth
04-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Phase 1
B~IP Vanilla Pudding waffles!
L~Lettuce wraps with peppers and 2oz turkey
S~IP lemon wafer
D~Taco Salad
S~IP Chocolate Drink

My waffles turned out amazing!
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff207/higamroth/ec734625-e536-493f-91c6-64f3cee7f89e_zpse41d949d.jpg (http://s236.photobucket.com/user/higamroth/media/ec734625-e536-493f-91c6-64f3cee7f89e_zpse41d949d.jpg.html)

JanMarie40
04-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Phase 1
B: crispy cereal pancake with WF syrup
L: "taco" salad - my first ever using IP chili and 2 cups veggies on top of lettuce!
D: leftover beef and veggie stir fry
S: vanilla pudding or bbq crisps

lisa32989
04-06-2014, 03:46 PM
P1

b milk chocolate pudding/spinach/decaf smoothie
L WLS caramel pudding/spinach/decaf smoothie
d taco salad (meat with homemade taco seasoning, dressing made with WF chipotle mayo, ACV, peppercini & maybe some mockamole)
S WLS Butterscotch pudding

I'm making zucchini/potato puree muffins today for lunches M-th this week. I've been lazy and making smoothies for B & L and need to change it up so I have more variety.

sunflwr816
04-06-2014, 04:22 PM
B: EAS chocolate fudge, coffee
L: PD BBQ protein crisps, 2c butter lettuce, 1c cukes, 1c red pepper, onion, WF honey mustard
D: 4 eggs + 2 whites, 1c mushrooms, 1c roasted broccoli

100+ oz water

Ruth Ann
04-07-2014, 08:13 AM
P2:

B: Vanilla pudding w/coffee
L: 4 oz ham & 2 cups zucchini & cucumber w/lettuce
D: 6 oz taco meat on 1 cup of spinach w/1 cup onions & tomatoes*
S: Wildberry yogurt
*Assuming I have enough tomato left over since I have a cat who loves them and managed to eat about 1/2 my tomatoes last night. Got to come up with a cat-proof tomato container but I haven't had fresh tomatoes all winter and forgot he would eat them.

kaylynt
04-07-2014, 09:57 AM
B: garlic and herb crisps
L: vanilla pudding + 1 cup bell peppers + 1 cup cucumbers + salad
S: Milk chocolate bar
D: 4 eggs + zucchini 2 cups + maybe salad

MsGracie
04-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Phase 1

D - 8 oz pork tenderloin, 2 c roasted cabbage, oil

pishposhappelsauce
04-07-2014, 10:08 AM
Phase 1, Day 1!

Breakfast: IP Wildberry Yogurt & black tea
Lunch: IP Chicken noodle soup, 2 oz chicken, 2 cups baby kale
Snack: IP Peanut vanilla bar
Dinner: 4 oz Salmon w/ lemon & dill, 2 cups spinach

slsnow82
04-07-2014, 10:11 AM
P1

B-3 egg whites/1 egg (replace omelet mix)
S-Proti-Thin Cocoa Mint Bar
L- Proti-Thin Chicken Soup with 1c celery and 1c cucumbers
D- 8 oz ground turkey with 2 c zuchinni

Scale down 2 lbs today!! Yay!

trinny
04-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Phase 1 alternatives

B - 2 HB eggs, tea with milk, black coffee
L - 5 cups romaine, 2 cups veggies, Muscle Milk 100 RTD
D - Steak with roasted asparagus
S - EAS fudge RTD

shelflife
04-07-2014, 10:37 AM
First day on P1. Here we go:

1. Choco shake + 1 tsp inulin fibre, multi vitamin, potassium
2. 1/2 cup bell peppers, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/2 cup cuke, 1/2 cup tomatoes with dressing (2 tsp EVOO + 2 tsp cider vinegar)
3. 1/2 IP cookies and cream bar
4. 8oz pork chop with 1 cup of cauliflower rice and asparagus
5. 1/2 IP cookies and cream bar.

Wish me luck!

slsnow82
04-07-2014, 10:52 AM
First day on the unit today! Wondering if there are any other nurses on the boards?

L: iceberg & bibb lettuce, 1c cukes, 1c red peppers, WF balsamic
S: Quest chocolate brownie bar
D: 8oz chicken, iceberg, 1c roasted broccoli, 1/2c cukes, 1/2c red pepper, WF honey mustard

Hi Sunflwr816, I saw this post a while back, and I have been meaning to reply! I work as a nurse in RI. I find it easier to stay OP while at work, since we stay busy, and I can't eat any extras. Congratulations on your journey!

RA 2
04-07-2014, 11:03 AM
P1 - All IP

L: 2 c spinach, mushroom soup
D: 8 oz boneless/skinless chicken thighs, in 2 c veggie stir fry

TwoTots
04-07-2014, 01:47 PM
P1
BF Chocolate, spinach, coffee, ice shake
Lunch: 3 x potato puree, pancake, courgette muffins with WF Pancake syrup
Dinner: ham,eggs and tomatoes with hot sauce
snack: Quest bar
I need some extra veg, maybe some spinach chips.

dcs0826
04-07-2014, 02:30 PM
P1:

B: BBQ Soy crisps
L: Chocolate pudding, 1/2 c cucumber, 1/2 c bell peppers, romaine, evoo, acv
D: 8 oz sirloin, 3 c cauliflower (mashed), romaine

texaschick0925
04-07-2014, 04:05 PM
Breakfast - Coffee with Cafe Caramel EAS Advantedge shake and splenda
Lunch - Broccoli, Dill Pickles, 2 Jalapeno Pickled eggs, IP Caramel Nut Bar
Snack - Strawberry EAS Advantedge shake

Hope everyone has an awesome day!! Keep up the good work!!

canadjineh
04-07-2014, 04:45 PM
Today:

from MyFitnessPal

BREAKFAST Calories Carbs Fat Protein Fiber Sugar
Cottage cheese - Lowfat, 2% milkfat, 0.75 cup (not packed) 153 6 3 23 0 1
Irene's - Cheese & Onion Bread - gluten free, 1 slice 120 18 5 6 5 3
Kraft (Canada - Calorie Wise Greek Feta & Oregano Dressing, 0.5 Tbsp (15ml) 15 1 2 0 0 0
Spaghetti Squash - Fresh Steamed, 0.75 cup cooked 32 8 0 1 2 3
Add Food Quick Tools 320 33 10 30 7 7

LUNCH
Generic - Bell Peppers-mixed (Yellow, Orange, Red), 0.66 cup 12 3 0 0 1 1
Lettuce - Red leaf, raw, 1.25 cup shredded 6 1 0 0 0 0
Market Pantry - Tequila Lime Chicken Breast, Ultra-thin Deli Slices, 3 oz (56g) 90 2 4 14 0 0
Kraft Cracker Barrel - Cheddar Cheese Old Reduced Fat, 90 grams 270 0 18 24 0 0
Cucumber - With peel, raw, 0.25 cucumber (8-1/4") 11 3 0 0 0 1
Brianna's - Bleu Cheese Salad Dressing, 1.5 Tablespoons 90 4 8 0 0 3
Add Food Quick Tools 479 13 30 38 1 5

For Dinner, something high carb, lo-fat
Maybe Indian food using 0% yogurt, tomato based curry, brown rice, quinoa, who knows, lol. Lots of good veg, and maybe a piece of fruit or yogurt & berries for dessert. DID THIS - MENU FOLLOWS :)

DINNER
Rice - India Gate Basmati Rice Premium White, 0.66 cup cooked 99 23 0 2 0 0
Beef - Ground, 95% lean meat / 5% fat, patty, cooked, broiled (hamburger), 1.33 serving ( 3 oz ) 201 0 8 30 0 0
Squash - Zucchini, includes skin, raw, 0.5 medium 16 3 0 1 1 2
Vegetable - Celery Stalk 7 -8" Long (Kym), 1 stalk 6 1 0 0 1 1
Veggie - Broccoli (Raw), 1 Cup (91g) chopped 30 6 0 3 2 2
Onions - Raw, 0.25 medium (2-1/2" dia) 12 3 0 0 0 1
Fresh is Best - Salsa - Medium, 120 ml 40 8 0 2 0 4
Danone - Oikos Greek Yogurt 2% Plain, 43.75 g 33 2 1 4 0 1
Halal - Plain Yogurt (0%), 0.165 cup 20 3 0 2 0 2
Asian Home Gourmet - Spice Paste for Indian Meat Curry Rogan Josh, 26 g 80 6 6 0 2 2
Danone - Silhouette's Yogurt 0% Pomegranate Blueberry, 100 g 40 6 0 3 0 4
Add Food Quick Tools 577 61 15 47 6 19

SNACKS
Vega One - Protein Smoothie - Tropical Tango, 1 scoop 90 4 0 15 1 2
Quaker - Rice Cake - Buttered Popcorn, 3 cake (9g) 105 24 0 3 0 0
Add Food Quick Tools 195 28 0 18 1 2

Liana :chef:

Yayalaine
04-07-2014, 07:01 PM

Jalapeno eggs sound interesting... did you buy them pickled or make them yourself? If you made them, would you mind sharing the recipe? :)

sunflwr816
04-07-2014, 09:54 PM
S: 1/2 raspberry white chocolate Quest
L: 2c butter lettuce, 1c cukes, 1c red pepper, red onion, WF italian
S: 1/2 raspberry white chocolate Quest
S: EAS chocolate fudge
D: 6oz chicken, 2c romaine, 1c asparagus, 1/2c cukes, 1/2c sauteed mushrooms, WF honey mustard

120 oz water

JLUS
04-07-2014, 10:04 PM
P1 (the sequel) IP and Alts

B - honey nut soy cereal; splash ff milk and vanilla RTD
L - salad w/2 cups veggies, EVOO and lemon; 1/2 EAS Advantage Caramel Cafe RTD; 1/2 bag salt and vinegar chips
D - pork chop; asparagus
S - WLS chocolate fudge cake

lisa32989
04-07-2014, 10:27 PM
P1

B: spinach/milk chocolate pudding/decaf smoothie
L: potato zucchini muffins, Bubbies pickles
D: Pork Carnitas salad (made from Pork tenderloin)
S: decaf & Pure Protein vanilla shake (21 g protein size)

Ruth Ann
04-07-2014, 10:29 PM

Are you skipping dinner tonight? Or just haven't decided? I plan my dinners but sometimes the resident chef decides he doesn't want what I planned and I come home to something totally different!

sunflwr816
04-08-2014, 06:18 AM
Second of three 12hr shifts in a row. It is getting harder and harder to resist all of the tempations in the break room (especially when I'm running around/busy). Nurses on my floor sure do love their sugar!! :doh:

L: PD BBQ protein crisps, romaine, 1c cukes, 1c red peppers, WF honey mustard
S: EAS chocolate fudge RTD
D: who knows....probably another salad + 6oz chicken

120oz water
exercise: being a nurse!! :)

bluegingham
04-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Second of three 12hr shifts in a row. It is getting harder and harder to resist all of the tempations in the break room (especially when I'm running around/busy). Nurses on my floor sure do love their sugar

Keep up the great work of avoiding temptations! Those sneaky snacks are lurking everywhere around my school, as well. Teachers love their sugary snacks, too!

B: IP vanilla shake w/ a sprinkle of cinnamon
L: IP BBQ crisps, 2 cups stir fry veggies (broccoli, jicama, zucchini) w/ a splash of Braggs Amino Acids
D: 6 oz tofu & 2 cups cauli-rice stirfry

Ruth Ann
04-08-2014, 08:46 AM
Second of three 12hr shifts in a row. It is getting harder and harder to resist all of the tempations in the break room (especially when I'm running around/busy). Nurses on my floor sure do love their sugar!! :doh:

That's a hard work schedule - good for you for resisting the temptations!

P2:

B: Dark chocolate pudding & coffee
L: 4 oz turkey & 2 cups zucchini & cucumber w/lettuce
D: Turkey burgers & roasted asparagus

MsGracie
04-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Phase 1

L - chkn soup made with broth, 2oz chkn breast, 1 c celery and 1 c cabbage
D - 6 oz ground Turkey breast patty, 2 c roasted cabbage, oil

kaylynt
04-08-2014, 09:27 AM
P1

B: SC & O puffs
L: Vanilla pudding + 1 cup bell pepper + 1 cup cucumber +salad
S: Strawberry Wafer
D: Ground beef + 1 cup mushroom + 1 cup zucchini

RA 2
04-08-2014, 09:44 AM
P1 - All IP

L: Chicken noodle soup, 2 c spinach
D: 8 oz hamburger (taco spices) over lettuce with 1 c tomatoes, 1 c peppers
S: White cheddar crisps

CarbLover443
04-08-2014, 09:55 AM
B- Strawberry banana drink
L- 2 cups romaine, diced tomatoes, cukes, peppers, EVOO and lemon, cookie dough bar
D - Cobb salad
S - Choc pudding

trinny
04-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Phase 1 alternatives

B - EAS vanilla RTD; black coffee; tea with milk
L - 5 cups romaine, 2 cups veggies; Muscle Milk 100 RTD
D - Lean pork chop; roasted brussels sprouts
S - EAS chocolate fudge RTD

pishposhappelsauce
04-08-2014, 11:28 AM
P1 Day 2

B - Mango Drink & tea
L - 4 oz chicken breast, 1 cup asparagus, IP potato puree
S - IP Strawberry Bar
D - 3 oz Tilapia fish "tacos" in iceberg, 2 cups Mexican cauli rice

JanMarie40
04-09-2014, 12:14 AM
P1
B: chocolate mint bar & coffee
L: pudding & 2 cups raw veggies
D: buffalo chicken lettuce wraps & 2 cups roasted veggies
S: vanilla drink

JLUS
04-09-2014, 12:21 AM
P1 Day 2

B - Mango Drink & tea
L - 4 oz chicken breast, 1 cup asparagus, IP potato puree
S - IP Strawberry Bar
D - 3 oz Tilapia fish "tacos" in iceberg, 2 cups Mexican cauli rice

You only show 1 cup if veggies at lunch - you need two! :)

TwoTots
04-09-2014, 05:23 AM
P1

B: spinach/milk chocolate pudding/decaf smoothie
L: potato zucchini muffins, Bubbies pickles
D: Pork Carnitas salad (made from Pork tenderloin)
S: decaf & Pure Protein vanilla shake (21 g protein size)

Hi Lisa, Could you post your recipe for making the Pork Carnitas or direct me to a post. Thank you. I have some pork tenderloin in my fridge waiting to be prepared into something delicious!

TwoTots
04-09-2014, 05:26 AM
P1
BF potato/pancake courgette muffins with WF pancake syrup. Coffee with skim milk
Lunch: Roasted ribs with a salad peppers, radishes, lettuce, spring onion, cucumber
Dinner: Choc protein shake, ice, spinach
snack: chocolate wafer

sunflwr816
04-09-2014, 06:01 AM
L: PD broc n cheese soup, 2 cups broc
S: 2c butter lettuce, 1/2c cukes, 1/2c red peppers, WF balsamic
D: ? (6oz protein + 1c veg)

100+oz water

MsGracie
04-09-2014, 08:49 AM
Phase 1

L - chkn soup made with broth, 2oz chkn breast, 1 c celery and 1 c cabbage
D - 6 oz ground Turkey breast patty, 2 c cucumbers, oil

Almost repeat of yesterday - just easier right now :)

Ruth Ann
04-09-2014, 09:02 AM
P2:

B: Mint chocolate bar
L: 2 cups zucchini & cucumbers w/lettuce & 4 oz roast beast
D: 6 oz pork w/1cup bell peppers & mushrooms & 1 cup cauli-rice stir fry

pishposhappelsauce
04-09-2014, 10:22 AM
P1 Day 3

B: IP Orange Drink & Starbucks Cafe Americano w/ Skim & Splenda (a treat!)
L: IP Broc & Cheddar Soup + 2 cups broccoli
S: IP Peanut Crunch Bar
D: Big Mac Salad

Sidenote, does anyone like the WF mayo? Egg salad and tuna salad are my comfort foods and would like to have that for lunch later this week. Wondering if it's any good.

trinny
04-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Phase 1 alternatives

B - 2 HB eggs, black coffee, tea with milk
L - 5 cups romaine, 2 cups veggies; EAS vanilla RTD
D - Chicken, steamed broccoli (boooring, time to go shopping!)
S - Muscle Milk 100 RTD

Ginger14
04-09-2014, 10:35 AM
:carrot: Day 2....starting off good with the right attitude!--
Did not care for the packaged food at all yesterday.. hopefully that we are able to find something that I can tolerate...:dizzy: Had Veggies so we did well all day long, and grilled protein last night so I CAN do this!!

JLUS
04-09-2014, 10:37 AM
:carrot: Day 2....starting off good with the right attitude!--
Did not care for the packaged food at all yesterday.. hopefully that we are able to find something that I can tolerate...:dizzy: Had Veggies so we did well all day long, and grilled protein last night so I CAN do this!!

Don't completely discount what you had yesterday... It's amazing how tastes will change over time on IP. What you hate today might be a favorite next month!

Tell us what it was and we may have some great recipes that will fix it up and wow your taste buds ;)

cschmandt
04-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Phase 1 - All IP - Day 26

B: Chocolate Chip Pancake
S: Cinnamon Raisin Protein Bar
L: Beef Pasta Soup, Salad
S: Lemon Chiffon Pudding
D: Big Mac in a Bowl

5 liters of water

canadjineh
04-09-2014, 12:50 PM
P1 Day 3

Sidenote, does anyone like the WF mayo? Egg salad and tuna salad are my comfort foods and would like to have that for lunch later this week. Wondering if it's any good.

Haven't tried it...using Greek yogourt in my tuna salad (I did alternative PHASE 1/2 that allows 1 dairy, fruit, starch per day.) The only WF items tested by me were the PB and the 'Strawberry Jam' both of which are seriously nasty and taste strongly of chemicals. :barf: The PB has the consistency of facial cold creme. To get rid of it - hidden in the back of the fridge for 2 months - I'm mixing the WF PB with real 100% peanuts PB 1/2 & 1/2 and it's not bad at all, just a bit sweet for my taste. I'm in Maintenance though.

I'd suggest as little real mayo (not the reduced fat kind as it has starch carbs) as you can get away with to mix. Real mayo is EVOO, egg, lemon juice - all allowed, I'd just count it as a fat. But then, I'm a bit of an IP 'rebel' - I ate veggies that weren't on the list such as nopales and other good veggies that are low carb but uncommon (probably that's why they aren't on the allowed list) and it didn't derail me. Your choice though...

Liana

Ruth Ann
04-09-2014, 12:57 PM
P1 Day 3

I've never used the WF mayo but I did find that mustard works really well instead of mayo in tuna and egg salad and there are plenty of 0/0/0 mustards that will work. Regular mayo is not 0/0/0.

canadjineh
04-09-2014, 01:13 PM
I've never used the WF mayo but I did find that mustard works really well instead of mayo in tuna and egg salad and there are plenty of 0/0/0 mustards that will work. Regular mayo is not 0/0/0.

Yeah, you are probably right, Ruth Ann. I'm thinkin' they put sugar or corn syrup in US mayo... lol. Here's a recipe for sugar free low carb mayo - literally just Egg, EVOO, Lemon Juice, S&P. Easy to make.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=226531

In the US Duke's Mayo has no sugar/carbs and in Canada President's Choice Real Mayo has no carbs - but this may be outdated info - gathered from online lo-carb forums. Worth checking though.

Ruth Ann
04-09-2014, 01:28 PM
Yeah, you are probably right, Ruth Ann. I'm thinkin' they put sugar or corn syrup in US mayo... lol. Here's a recipe for sugar free low carb mayo - literally just Egg, EVOO, Lemon Juice, S&P. Easy to make.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=226531

In the US Duke's Mayo has no sugar/carbs and in Canada President's Choice Real Mayo has no carbs - but this may be outdated info - gathered from online lo-carb forums. Worth checking though.

That would work canadjineh - I'd just measure carefully and count it towards oil.

Thanks for the clarification!

texaschick0925
04-09-2014, 01:43 PM
I'm on Phase 1.....

Bfast: 2 cups of coffee mixed with Splenda and a Cafe Caramel EAS Advantedge shake
Lunch: IP Caramel Nut Bar, 2 oz. pork & venison sausage, 2 oz. pork chop (grilled) and asparagus with olive oil & IP salt
Dinner: headed to my parents for dinner! Not sure? My mom usually cooks what I can eat though!

IPRound2
04-09-2014, 01:52 PM
Reboot Day 4 on P1 - alternatives
B - EAS choc shake
L - romaine, 2 c cucumbers, couple of banana pepper slices, EAS shake
D - grilled chicken, asparagus
S - EAS Shake

Does anyone know how many asparagus spears would equal 2 cups? thx

pishposhappelsauce
04-09-2014, 02:45 PM
Thanks everyone for the mayo input! I think I'll try canadjineh's recipe and count it as my oil for the day. My clinic gave me samples of some of the WF salad dressings but that's all they had in the small size. Don't want to buy a whole jar of WF mayo and not be able to stomach it.

texaschick0925
04-09-2014, 03:09 PM
B - EAS choc shake
S - EAS Shake

LOVE THE EAS SHAKES!!

I would say about 20-25 would equal two cups.

MsGracie
04-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Phase 1

L - chkn soup made with broth, 2oz chkn breast, 1 c celery and 1 c mushroom
D - 6 oz ground Turkey breast patty, 2 c cucumbers, oil

sunflwr816
04-10-2014, 08:22 AM
L: PD chicken soup, romaine, 1c cukes, 1c mushrooms, WF balsamic
D: 6oz salmon, 2c roasted broccoli

100+oz water

Ruth Ann
04-10-2014, 08:28 AM
P2:

L: 4 oz ham & 2 cups zucchini & cucumber w/lettuce
D: hamburger patty & 2 cups asparagus
S: orange wafer

Ruth Ann
04-10-2014, 08:29 AM
B - EAS choc shake
S - EAS Shake

I've always weighed my asparagus spears - 2 cups is 268 grams

dcs0826
04-10-2014, 09:08 AM
S: Chocolate wafers (yum!)
L: 1 c bell peppers, 1 c cucmbers, romaine, evoo & acv, dark chocolate pudding
S: Peach mango drink
D: 2 c cauliflower turned into caulirice, 6 oz chicken, 1 egg, soy sauce, garlic, ginger

trinny
04-10-2014, 09:48 AM
Phase 1 alternatives

B - 2 HB eggs, black coffee, tea with milk
L - 5 cups romaine, 2 cups veggies; Muscle Milk 100 RTD
D - Steak, steamed broccoli
S - Muscle Milk 100 RTD

jojobananas
04-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Morning All!
B: Banana Waffle, Coffee with low fat cream (my coach approved it)
L: Salt and Vinegar Chips (unrestricted), 2 cups cauliflower rice with 4 oz honey mustard chicken
D: BBQ chicken pieces and 2 cups broccoli cooked on the stove with mrs dash garlic and herb seasoning
S: Restricted triple chocolate wafer
And LOTS of water, water, water

cschmandt
04-10-2014, 12:25 PM
Good Morning All:

Phase 1: All IP

This is my menu for today:

B: IP Chocolate Chip Pancake, WF Syrup
S: IP Cinnamon Raisin Bar
L: IP Chicken Pasta Soup and Salad (with veggies)
S: IP NewYork Cheesecake Pudding
D: Southwestern Style Tilapia and Asparagus

Water: 5 liters

Happy Thursday All!!!

Ruth Ann
04-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Good Morning All:

Phase 1: All IP

This is my menu for today:

B: IP Chocolate Chip Pancake, WF Syrup
S: IP Cinnamon Raisin Bar
L: IP Chicken Pasta Soup and Salad (with veggies)
S: IP NewYork Cheesecake Pudding
D: Southwestern Style Tilapia and Asparagus

Water: 5 liters

Happy Thursday All!!!

Sorry if you've already answered this, but is there a reason you are using 4 packets instead of the recommended 3?

Chubbie Chick
04-10-2014, 12:36 PM
Great......Just one little word in the title, "Peeps," and now I want to run to the store and get a pack of those ooey, gooey suckers!

Nas145
04-10-2014, 12:39 PM
Morning All,

B - ProtiDiet Cinnamon Spice Oatmeal + an Egg
L - Steam Cabbage + Bell peppers with Steam Chicken Breast
S - ProtiDiet Soy Cereal chocolate with 4oz skimmed milk
D - ProtiDiet Creme of Chicken soup

Have a fantastic day guys!!!

cschmandt
04-10-2014, 12:39 PM
Sorry if you've already answered this, but is there a reason you are using 4 packets instead of the recommended 3?

I am using three packets. The cinnamon raisin bar is a once daily restricted item, that I was introduced to after my 3rd weigh in.

I do not know if that is normal or not according to the plan.:?:

Ruth Ann
04-10-2014, 12:41 PM
I am using three packets. The cinnamon raisin bar is a once daily restricted item, that I was introduced to after my 3rd weigh in.

I do not know if that is normal or not according to the plan.:?:

Here's the answer I gave you in the April thread where you and JLUS discussed this - posting it here too just for clarification:

The guidelines call for 2 unrestricted and one restricted, you might want to clarify with your coach. The restricted is not supposed to be in addition to the 3 packets.

I've had restricted items since I started, the "after 3rd weigh in" sounds like a coach's "house rules".

Onyx Star
04-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Hi all! Today's meals:

B: IP Chocolate Drink mixed with 1 cup coffee and a pinch of IP salt
S: IP White Cheddar Ridges (restricted)
L: IP Broccoli Cheese Soup with 2 cups broccoli added and IP salt
D: 8 oz tofu sautéed with 2 tsp EVOO, and two cup blend of zucchini, bell pepper, and mushrooms (and more IP salt)

At least 10 cups of water!

cschmandt
04-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Here's the answer I gave you in the April thread where you and JLUS discussed this - posting it here too just for clarification:

The guidelines call for 2 unrestricted and one restricted, you might want to clarify with your coach. The restricted is not supposed to be in addition to the 3 packets.

I've had restricted items since I started, the "after 3rd weigh in" sounds like a coach's "house rules".

I just contacted the director of the program to clarify that I am to do the 3 IP Packets and the 1 restricted item "after my 3rd weigh in" in Phase 1. She informed me that if you replace an IP packet (which is giving protein for the body from breakfast to lunch, lunch to dinner and the snack) then the weight loss on the scale will slow down as well.

She informed me that the bar and/or chips is a carb snack for the brain to keep the body in ketosis, otherwise the brain will go into starvation mode and the weight loss will slow down on the scale each week.

She stated that it is the "protocol" for Phase 1.

Ruth Ann
04-10-2014, 01:39 PM
I just contacted the director of the program to clarify that I am to do the 3 IP Packets and the 1 restricted item "after my 3rd weigh in" in Phase 1. She informed me that if you replace an IP packet (which is giving protein for the body from breakfast to lunch, lunch to dinner and the snack) then the weight loss on the scale will slow down as well.

She informed me that the bar and/or chips is a carb snack for the brain to keep the body in ketosis, otherwise the brain will go into starvation mode and the weight loss will slow down on the scale each week.

She stated that it is the "protocol" for Phase 1.

Just to clarify for lurkers, newbies or anyone who might be confused - this is not the standard IP protocol and cschmandt is checking it out. The standard protocol is for 2 unrestricted and 1 restricted a day except in some limited situations (higher weight starts, the first week, heavy exercise, etc.).

pegeye
04-10-2014, 01:52 PM
B: Mango Drink blended w/ ice and 1 cup spinach
L: Southwest Cheese Puffs w/ broc and cauli with WF for dipping
D: Baked chicken with 1 cup asparagus 1 cup zucchini
S: Chocolate drink w/ peppermint tea

pishposhappelsauce
04-10-2014, 04:07 PM
P1 Day 4

Today has been insanely busy, glad I took the time to prep my lunch this morning!

B: IP chocolate RTD shake
L: IP rotini w/ red peppers, spinach & WF Italian
S: IP peanut crunch bar
D: Mexican shredded pork (crock pot) w/ cauli rice

MsGracie
04-11-2014, 07:28 AM
Phase 1

D - 8 oz roasted shrimp, 2 c roasted asparagus, oil

Ruth Ann
04-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Great......Just one little word in the title, "Peeps," and now I want to run to the store and get a pack of those ooey, gooey suckers!

LOL! Those things are everywhere aren't they? Don't worry, they will taste the same next year as they do this year and as they did last year. In fact, they will probably be the exact same ones next year, just leftovers from this year.

P2:

B: Dark chocolate pudding w/coffee
L: 4 oz tuna w/dill relish & mustard; 2 cups zucchini & cucumbers
D: Scrambled eggs w/2 cups mushrooms, peppers & asparagus
S: Lemon wafers

bluegingham
04-11-2014, 08:02 AM
B: vanilla shake & coffee
L: BBQ crisps & dill pickles; lettuce
D: fish, 1 c. cauli-rice, 1 cup broccoli
S: chocolate shake

sunflwr816
04-11-2014, 08:21 AM
L: PD broc n cheese soup, 2c broccoli
D: out...hoping for fish + 2c veggies
S: EAS chocolate fudge shake

100oz water

pishposhappelsauce
04-11-2014, 12:25 PM
In fact, they will probably be the exact same ones next year, just leftovers from this year.

Yikes! Scary, but most likely true. I miss when you could leave Peeps on the counter unwrapped and they would get stiff within a day or two. Now they stay soft indefinitely.

P1 Day 5

B: IP Crispy Cereal (not a fan) & tea
L: IP Tomato Basil Soup (going to try to make this thicker into a sauce), zucchini noodles and ground turkey
D: Leftover pork
S: IP Double chocolate brownie

murphypuppy
04-11-2014, 12:57 PM
B - Proti-diet Hot Chocolate mixed with coffee instead of water (OMG - so yummy)
L - Proti-diet peanut butter cookie and 1/2 a recipe of spinach chips (1tsp olive oil, 4 cups baby spinach, salt, garlic powder and italian seasoning. Bake at 250 for 30 minutes - delicious!)
S- Proti-diet cinnamon spice oatmeal (unrestricted - yay)
Dinner - 6 oz turkey with Franks hot sauce, lettuce and the remainder of the spinach chips

Ruth Ann
04-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Yikes! Scary, but most likely true. I miss when you could leave Peeps on the counter unwrapped and they would get stiff within a day or two. Now they stay soft indefinitely.

P1 Day 5

B: IP Crispy Cereal (not a fan) & tea
L: IP Tomato Basil Soup (going to try to make this thicker into a sauce), zucchini noodles and ground turkey
D: Leftover pork
S: IP Double chocolate brownie

On the cereal - I do two things with it:
1. Mix is with ice cold water and some sugar free white chocolate syrup (or another flavor of your choice); or
2. Make it into pancakes which are super yummy!

catlady1981
04-11-2014, 02:28 PM
P1 IP

B: Milk chocolate pudding, coffee
L: Leek soup, 1c. each asparagus & mushrooms, romaine, WF Dressing
D: 8 oz. baked tilapia, 1c. cauli rice, 1 c. mushrooms, romaine, WF Dressing
S: BBQ crisps (not a fan. Won't be getting these again)

pegeye
04-11-2014, 02:52 PM
P1
B: Mango drink blended w/ ice and spinach
L: Strawberry Wafers and asparagus and zucchini
D: Baked chicken with mashed cauliflower&rutabaga
S: Chocolate drink w/ peppermint tea

cschmandt
04-11-2014, 04:02 PM
Good Afternoon All!!

I'm good!! You don't need to be worrying!! I am still checking things out with the program that I am doing. I am continuing to follow what my director/coach has me doing until told otherwise. I have to much invested to get all wishy washy with this.

It's a sunny day in Indiana and around 65 degrees out, so hopefully as soon as I get off of work I can either go for a walk or a bike ride and enjoy some of the sunshine.

My Menu for today:

B: SH Chocolate Chip Pancake
S: SH Cinnamon Raisin Bar
L: SH Beef Pasta Soup and Salad
S: SH NewYork Cheesecake Pudding
D: Shrimp Scampi and Asparagus

Water: 5 Liters, as usual.

Thanks for all the great counsel and thoughts today!!

LuvA1exa
04-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Phase 1

B - PD Pancake w/ one scrambled egg, 1 cup coffee w/ splash of davinci caramel syrup
S - IP Dill Pickle Zippers
L - Homemade chicken soup w/ broccoli & fennel (4 oz chicken w/ 1 1/2 cups broccoli/1/2 cup fennel per serving)
S - PD Grape Drink
D - IP Rotini w/ 2 cups roasted zucchini and fennel (after roasting it's more like 1/2 a cup but it tastes good to me with the rotini)

And a confession - I have a package of Peeps in my pantry that has to be two years old, right next to the package of candy canes bought a few months earlier.

CrimsonKitten
04-11-2014, 05:42 PM
I was told simply not to eat more than one restricted per day. Never given a time on it. I don't do a bedtime snack only afternoon. I have GERD so once I eat dinner that's it for me for the day. They did tell me once when I was hungrier in the morning to try moving my restricted to that time.

Here's what I ate today:
Breakfast - Cran granata bar, coffee
Lunch - Cappucino drink, 2 cup cabbage, red pepper, broccoli in Lime ginger homemade IP friendly dressing
Snack - BBQ Crisps
Dinner - London broil, 2 cups broccoli, olive oil

dcs0826
04-11-2014, 07:28 PM
S: Chocolate wafers
L: 1 c cucumbers, 1 c bell peppers, chocolate pudding
D: 2 c cabbage, 8 oz 90% lean ground beef, lemon, cumin, salt, pepper

Ruth Ann
04-11-2014, 09:51 PM
L: 1 c cucumbers, 1 c bell peppers, chocolate pudding
D: 2 c cabbage, 8 oz 90% lean ground beef, lemon, cumin, salt, pepper

dcs - is there a reason you're doing 4 packs instead of the standard 3? Just curious. And cabbage w/ground beef is one of my favorite dinners - I add garlic and a tsp of liquid aminos and it is so yummy!

MsGracie
04-12-2014, 07:57 AM
Phase 1

L - salad with 2 c cucumbers, 4oz tuna
D - 4 oz ground Turkey breast patty , 2 c roasted asparagus, oil

sunflwr816
04-12-2014, 08:09 AM
L: PD BBQ protein crisps, romaine, 1c cukes, 1c peppers, WF honey mustard
D: 4 egg + 2 white omelet, 1c asparagus, 1c sautéed baby portobellas

120oz water (lots of coffee today!) :cool:

Ruth Ann
04-12-2014, 08:28 AM
P2:

My current plan (let's see if the universe agrees with me on my plans for the day!):

B: Coffee & caramel crunch bar
L: 2 cups roasted asparagus & 4 oz roast beef
D: 6 oz turkey breast w/1 cup celery & bell peppers & 1 cup cauli-rice & 1 egg
S: S&V chips

lisa32989
04-12-2014, 08:28 AM

:p
So glad I've never liked these things

But when I saw someone else has had some in the cupboard for 2 years, I ask 'why". Isn't it time to throw them out? Why keep stale food?

Eta: wait. That's not food at all. Just a sweet treat. Why keep stale sweet treats?

bluegingham
04-12-2014, 08:46 AM
P2:
My current plan (let's see if the universe agrees with me on my plans for the day!):

Ruth Ann: Isn't that the truth! No matter how diligently I plan, sometimes, I just have to roll with it; figuratively speaking, of course ;)!

Phase 1
B: Vanilla shake w/ pumpkin spice
L: S&V crisps, 2 cups of "kitchen sink" veggies (just sautéed all of the last little bits of IP veggies together; grocery day!)
D: 6 oz of grilled fish, 2 cups roasted broccoli (hopefully, I can keep my kids from snacking on it as it comes out of the oven!)
S: Chocolate shake

Ruth Ann
04-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Ruth Ann: Isn't that the truth! No matter how diligently I plan, sometimes, I just have to roll with it; figuratively speaking, of course ;)!

Phase 1
B: Vanilla shake w/ pumpkin spice
L: S&V crisps, 2 cups of "kitchen sink" veggies (just sautéed all of the last little bits of IP veggies together; grocery day!)
D: 6 oz of grilled fish, 2 cups roasted broccoli (hopefully, I can keep my kids from snacking on it as it comes out of the oven!)
S: Chocolate shake

Yep - and that's why there's always a Plan B and a Worst Case Scenario Plan!

I have the same problem with the roasted broccoli - I just started making 4 cups so the munch monsters can have theirs!

shelflife
04-12-2014, 02:15 PM
P1:
W: 175.6
1. Chocolate drink
2. Chicken patty with asparagus
3. Steak with grilled peppers and zucchini
4. Chocolate soy curls

LuvA1exa
04-12-2014, 03:36 PM
But when I saw someone else has had some in the cupboard for 2 years, I ask 'why". Isn't it time to throw them out? Why keep stale food?

I did throw them out this morning - I blame Pinterest for making me think I have a plan and should hold on to stuff like that.

Today's menu:
B: PD Hot Chocolate
S: PD Chocolate Soy Puffs, Coffee w/ splenda & 1 oz skim milk
L: 2 Cups Celery w/ 1 T WF honey mustard as a dip
S: Quest Bar
D: 6 oz 95% hamburger w/ 2 cups zucchini/fennel roasted, artisan bread (IP potato puree)

dcs0826
04-12-2014, 06:25 PM
dcs - is there a reason you're doing 4 packs instead of the standard 3? Just curious. And cabbage w/ground beef is one of my favorite dinners - I add garlic and a tsp of liquid aminos and it is so yummy!

Hi Ruth Ann- According to my coach, and Lisa's generous posting to confirm, given my weight (234 currently), I am to have 4 packets a day until I go below 200 lbs. I love the ground beef and cabbage- I add a little lemon and garlic as well.

Ruth Ann
04-12-2014, 07:20 PM
Hi Ruth Ann- According to my coach, and Lisa's generous posting to confirm, given my weight (234 currently), I am to have 4 packets a day until I go below 200 lbs. I love the ground beef and cabbage- I add a little lemon and garlic as well.

Got it - for some reason I was thinking 4 packets at 250. That's what I get for going by memory! :dizzy:

dcs0826
04-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Got it - for some reason I was thinking 4 packets at 250. That's what I get for going by memory! :dizzy:

Haha well I appreciate the concern- I'd certainly want to know if I were eating too many packets. 240lbs+ is 5 packets a day.

Ruth Ann
04-13-2014, 08:27 AM
Haha well I appreciate the concern- I'd certainly want to know if I were eating too many packets. 240lbs+ is 5 packets a day.

:)

P2:

B: Orange wafers & coffee (was supposed to be pancakes but I don't feel like cooking)
L: 4 oz chicken & 2 cups asparagus
D: 6 oz NY steak & 2 cups grilled zucchini
S: Wildberry yogurt made into a shake

MsGracie
04-13-2014, 09:15 AM
Phase 1

D - 8 oz ground turkey breast, 2 c roasted cabbage, oil

lisa32989
04-13-2014, 09:30 AM

I have it in my notes (I'm a Mac, not a PC so my computer, tablet, phone all sync the notes). You think I just remember this stuff? ;)

For anyone who doesn't know what we're talking about:

The IP plan calls for 3 packets (2 non-restricted, 1 restricted) per day, if you're under 200 lbs.

In the IP clinic manual, it's listed this way:

201-240 pounds = 4 packets/day
241-280 pounds = 5 packets/day
281-320 pounds = 6 packets/day

Of course, still only 1 of those is restricted.
The first week, any weight is encouraged to use an extra packet if necessary.

Ruth Ann
04-13-2014, 09:43 AM
Thanks Lisa for the clarification!

shelflife
04-13-2014, 10:18 AM
Made it through Day 1. Onward!

1. Chicken patty, 2 eggs with hot sauce, S&P
2. Chicken a la king & kale salad with oil & vinegar
3. 2 eggs, 2 egg whites with grilled peppers and zucchini
4. IP double chocolate brownie

dcs0826
04-13-2014, 11:08 AM
L: Chocolate pudding, 2 c zucchini
D: Hamburger salad w/8 oz 90% ln grnd beef

pishposhappelsauce
04-13-2014, 12:10 PM
P1 Day 7

Going hiking today so getting my veggies in might be a challenge. Will see if we can stop somewhere to grab a salad and will pack some cucumber & peppers to munch on.

B: IP omelet
L: IP pineapple mango drink & crudites
D: roasted chicken & zucchini
S: caramel nut bar

catlady1981
04-13-2014, 04:57 PM
IP P1

B: Fines Herbs & Cheese Omelet w/1c. mushrooms, 8 oz. coffee w/1/2 tbsp. WF caramel
L: Vanilla RTD, 1c. cucumbers, romaine with the wonderful "Good Seasonings" dressing recipe I was given on the Daily Chat
S: Cookie Dough Swirl Bar
D: Big Mac in a bowl, 1c. broccoli, 1c. cauliflower, 1 tsp. evoo

JLUS
04-13-2014, 05:09 PM
P1 (the Sequel!) IP and Alts
B - omelet w/ 1/2 cup veggies; Godiva chocolate coffee w/Splenda
L - Pure Protein chocolate shake blended with decaf coffee ice cubes; 1.5 cups spinach
D - grilled salmon; asparagus and red pepper
S - Some bar, flavor yet to be determined

MsGracie
04-14-2014, 09:41 AM
Phase 1

D - 8 oz ground beef, 2 c roasted cabbage, oil

Ruth Ann
04-14-2014, 09:57 AM
P2:

B: Dark chocolate pudding w/coffee
L: 4 oz leftover steak; 2 cups cucumber & zucchini
D: 6 oz chicken w/mushrooms & spinach & jalapeno mustard
S: Garlic chips

sunflwr816
04-14-2014, 10:06 AM
L: EAS chocolate fudge, 2c romaine, 1c broccoli, 1/2c cucumber, 1/2c pepper, WF honey mustard
D: 8oz pork roast, 2c asparagus, romaine salad, WF balsamic
S: Quest white chocolate raspberry

100oz water

shelflife
04-14-2014, 10:42 AM
Day 3 today. Can't seem to shake this headache. I'm getting in all my supplements and tons of water. Sigh.

Wt 171.7
B: Choco drink
L: Broccoli cheese soup, peppers/cukes/celery salad with olive oil & vinegar
Sn: Salt and vinegar crisps
S: Cauliflower "fried rice" with chicken, peppers, spinach, and 1 egg.
Sn: Chocolate soy puffs

cschmandt
04-14-2014, 11:02 AM
Phase 1

B: HS-Regular Pancake, WF Syrup
S: HS-Cinnamon Raisin Bar
L: HS-Beef Pasta Soup, Salad, Celery Sticks and WF PB
S: EAS Chocolate Shake
D: Just Plain Chili

Water: 5 liters, as everyday

Tomorrow is my 4th weigh-in. I am hoping to break a 0 on the scale!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-steps/fireworks01/lb/198/130/181/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

Ruth Ann
04-14-2014, 11:42 AM
Day 3 today. Can't seem to shake this headache. I'm getting in all my supplements and tons of water. Sigh.

shelflife - are you getting all your salt in? Try licking some salt from your hand and drink a big glass of water. That really helped the headaches when I first started.

JLUS
04-14-2014, 02:15 PM
P1 (the sequel!) IP and ALts

B - Maple Grove Farms mix waffle; decaf coffee w/Splenda
L - Pure Protein Shake w/coffee ice cubes for a Mocha Shake
S - Salad w/2 cups veg; WF Italian dressing
D - Leftover grilled steak on a large salad w/2 cups veg and WF Blue Cheese Dressing
S - Chocolate Fudge Cake

trinny
04-14-2014, 03:24 PM
Phase 1 alternatives

B - EAS vanilla RTD; tea with milk; black coffee
L - Big salad with broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, tomatoes; EAS chocolate RTD
D - Roast chicken, asparagus, eggplant, red peppers
S - Muscle milk 100 RTD

shelflife
04-14-2014, 07:45 PM
shelflife - are you getting all your salt in? Try licking some salt from your hand and drink a big glass of water. That really helped the headaches when I first started.

Thanks Ruth! It seemed to improve over the course of the day - also had an extra IP food today and picked salt and vinegar crisps which seemed to help!

dcs0826
04-14-2014, 08:56 PM
L: Dark chocolate pudding, 1 c cucumbers, 1 c bell peppers
D: 7.5 oz salmon, 2 c broccoli, romaine, evoo, acv

bluegingham
04-14-2014, 10:10 PM
Phase 1 - Day 96
B: IP Vanilla shake with cinnamon & coffee
L: IP salt & vinegar crisps; 2 cups of roasted broccoli
D: 5 oz roast; 2 cups zucchini noodles (zoodles?)

bluegingham
04-15-2014, 08:23 AM
Phase 1 Day 97
B: IP vanilla shake w/ pumpkin spice & cinnamon; coffee
L: IP salt & vinegar crisps; 2 cups roasted broccoli
D: 5 oz shredded beef; 2 cup zucchini (going out for brother's bday, but bringing my own meal with me)

MsGracie
04-15-2014, 09:06 AM
Phase 1

D - 8 oz turkey breast, 2 c roasted brussel sprouts, oil

trinny
04-15-2014, 10:05 AM
Phase 1 alternatives

B - 2 HB eggs, tea with milk, black coffee
L - 2 cups veggies, 5 cups romaine; EAS chocolate RTD
D - hamburger patties, steamed broccoli, pickles
S - Muscle Milk 100 RTD

Ruth Ann
04-15-2014, 10:06 AM
P2:

B: coffee & chocolate mint bar (decadent, I know!)
L: 4 oz chicken & 2 cups cucumber & zucchini & hard boiled egg
D: Turkey burger & 2 cups roasted asparagus
S: Garlic & herb chips

dcs0826
04-15-2014, 12:11 PM
L: Dark chocolate pudding, 1 c cucumbers, 1 c bell peppers
D: 8 oz sirloin, 2 c cauliflower (mashed), romaine, evoo, acv

shelflife
04-15-2014, 12:44 PM
Sigh. I've been walloped by a nasty cold today. Staying home from work, but I really wish I could have OJ and Lipton's soup. IP Pink Lemonade and soup will have to do.

Wt: 170.7
B: IP pink lemonade drink
L: IP chicken soup and salad (peppers/celery/cucumbers) with apple cider vinaigrette.
S: ? Reallly don't feel like cooking. Might just end up eating a quest bar or some deli meat.

JLUS
04-15-2014, 07:34 PM
P1 (the Sequel - ending May 30) IP and Alts

B - egg/egg whites omelet w/ 1/2 cup veggies; decaf w/Splenda
L - IP chili with sautéed veggies and spices
D - AMAZING Homemade Asian BBQ Pork lettuce wraps stuffed with Asian marinated matchstick veggies
S - Pure Protein chocolate RTD blended w/coffee ice cubes into a mocha shake (told hubby I would make extra to share!)

sunflwr816
04-15-2014, 10:12 PM
L: romaine, 1c cucumber, 1c orange pepper, WF balsamic
D: 6oz chicken, 1c roasted broccoli, romaine, 1c cucmber, WF raspberry vinaigrette
S: PT caramel cafe latte pudding

80oz water

Such an insane day at work today I missed a packet. Ugh.

64peppergirl
04-15-2014, 11:13 PM
P1, Alt. + IP

B: Blueberry pancake. WF syrup, decaf coffee
L: Herb Omelet, scrambled w/red bell pepper, zucchini, spinach
D: Fillet Mignon, sautéed mushrooms, lettuce salad w/roma tomato, diced bell pepper & zucchini
S: Chocolate Fudge Cake w/ WF marshmallow crème

lisa32989
04-16-2014, 07:31 AM
P1
Yesterday
B. IP milk chocolate/spinach/decaf smoothie
L chocolate Pure protein 21 , home made naturally fermented pickle (like Bubbies)
S bar & a bunch of herbal tea (3 or 4 cups)
D roasted chicken, rutabaga

Today
B same
L same
S decaf w/vanilla shake
D roast beast on salad. Coleslaw.

Ruth Ann
04-16-2014, 08:49 AM
Lisa - meant to ask you if you could add your pickle recipe to the recipe threads. Be fun to try it myself.

P2:

B: Oatmeal & coffee
L: 4 oz NY steak & 2 cups cucumbers & zucchini
D: 6 oz pork stir fried with 2 cups mushrooms & bell peppers & cauli-rice
S: Dark chocolate pudding

MsGracie
04-16-2014, 09:13 AM
Phase 1

D - Big Mac in a bowl, 2 c peppers, oil

pishposhappelsauce
04-16-2014, 11:37 AM
Phase 1

B: IP Cappuccino Drink
L: IP Chicken A La King + 1 cup mushrooms + 1 cup kale
S: IP Orange Wafers
D: Ground beef taco meat in ice berg wraps + Mexican cauli rice

trinny
04-16-2014, 11:45 AM
Phase 1 alternatives

B - EAS chocolate RTD; black coffee; tea with milk
L - 5 cups romaine, 2 cups veggies; EAS vanilla RTD
D - Roast chicken with eggplant/onion/red pepper mix
S - Muscle Milk 100 RTD

lisa32989
04-16-2014, 11:58 AM
Lisa - meant to ask you if you could add your pickle recipe to the recipe threads. Be fun to try it myself.
I googled Bubbies Pickle recipe and used the one I found online. I need to make MANY more!

sarahBell
04-16-2014, 12:11 PM
PH1

B : 1 egg with 1 egg white scrambled on 1/2 of spinach, 1 slice of roma tomato and I slice red onion w/ 1tsp home made dressing

L: 2 c veggies steamed w/ EAS shake

D: chicken w 2 c veggies

S: Quest Bar and EAS shake w/ coffee

islandgirlwannabe
04-16-2014, 12:23 PM
P1:

L: 2 cups zucchini & cucumbers w/lettuce & chocolate soy puffs
D: Scrambled eggs with turnips, spinach and mushrooms

Ruth Ann is the raspberry jelly like a Jello? I put my order in before my appointments so I have never seen the package.

islandgirlwannabe
04-16-2014, 12:27 PM
B= Choc Soy Puffs and coffee (cant go wrong with choc for breakfast)
S= Cappachino Drink
L= Broccoli and Califlower covered in my Chicken a la King soup Mmmmm!
S= Turnip fries and Chicken Breast
S= Banana Pudding Mix Shake blended with Ice Yummmmo!

shelflife
04-16-2014, 01:27 PM
Still sick today. Bleh.

On the bright side, I did see the 160s on the scale this morning!

1. Chocolate drink
2. Chamomile tea
3. IP Chicken noodle soup and pepper salad with apple cider vinaigrette
4. Chicken shawarma salad
5. Quest bar

Ruth Ann
04-16-2014, 01:30 PM
Ruth Ann is the raspberry jelly like a Jello? I put my order in before my appointments so I have never seen the package.

Yes, it's exactly like jello. I really like the taste too but I do use about a 1/2 ounce or so more water than it calls for.