Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 07:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/129 or so =)

Height: 5'6.5"

Default Goodbye to the 140's

Thanks, Bill, for letting us know.

Hope everyone finds the new thread!
Old 03-22-2014, 08:02 AM   #2  

Now that the new thread is started...

Shrinking, good luck with your new supplement. Congrats on your loss. You are so close to the 130's now!

Zumbachica, slow is good. The trend is all that really matters.

Vix, you probably lost more but it's hiding because of the function last night. Hope it shows up at your next weigh-in!

I have to report that I mistyped my weigh-in yesterday. I reported it as 148.0, but it was actually 144.8 (so I was up less than a pound from eating out). Anyway, today the scale is down to 144.2 today.

When I used to CC and I wanted to eat out, I had to choose between figuring out a way to eat on-plan or going off plan for a meal. Trying to eat out on plan was challenging and often went awry. If I opted for the off-plan exception meal, I would often have difficulty the next day because it was such a change to be able to eat a fully satisfying meal that it was hard to go back to the grind. But now that my (one) meal is so satisfying, I don't have a problem the next day with staying on plan.

Last edited by yoyoma; 03-22-2014 at 08:15 AM.
Old 03-22-2014, 11:38 AM   #3  

Ooops. Looks like I didn't do all the steps properly. Please use this thread instead:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/feat...dbye-140s.html
Closed Thread