Metabolic Research Center - Back on the wagon!

View Full Version : Back on the wagon!

waitingtowed
03-21-2014, 06:22 PM
I decided on a whim to go back to MRC and start again. I'm dreading the detox menu but looking forward to slimming down again! I wanted to take B12 injections but I'm allergic to one of the ingredients. Anyone found a sulfa free blend?

skelley331
03-22-2014, 12:04 AM
I decided on a whim to go back to MRC and start again. I'm dreading the detox menu but looking forward to slimming down again! I wanted to take B12 injections but I'm allergic to one of the ingredients. Anyone found a sulfa free blend?

Welcome back, come join us on March2014 forum!!

selway
03-22-2014, 10:52 AM
I don't have any experience with the shots but wanted to say hello. Have a great day !

asam
03-24-2014, 12:13 AM
New to forum. Started MRC 16 months ago and didn't finish program due to lots of family things...all good...but a setback for me. I'm wanting to do it on my own this time. Need to lose 40 lbs. On day 8 blue menu and have lost 7 lbs so far. Any advice for a second time around?

bombshellinprogress
03-24-2014, 12:10 PM
Welcome back!!

selway
03-24-2014, 12:33 PM
Asam - no specific advice here. Sounds like you know the program and know how to make it work. Follow the meal plan, drink your water and have confidence that you can do it!!! Come join us on the monthly thread!

shopgirl
03-24-2014, 04:57 PM
I'm back for another go at it. I gained 22 lbs of break up weight :( I have all my menus from last time but I have a quick question...

What is the preconditioning menu?? I don't remember them having me do anything specific last time. I think I was supposed to not drink caffeine, alcohol, etc, and start cutting back on refined sugar, breads...and so on.

Is there something specific? If so, could someone message me the info?? Thanks so much. Looking fwd to being back on plan and back on this site.

brandy8188
05-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Hi everyone. I'm am back on the wagon. I am trying again on my own this time and looking forward to the forum.

skelley331
05-11-2014, 02:17 PM
Hi everyone. I'm am back on the wagon. I am trying again on my own this time and looking forward to the forum.

Welcome back, please join us on the May 2014 forum that's where we are all at.