Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 09:02 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday, July 16th

Good Morning All,

I think its a good idea to post our meals here, I post mine on the low carb board but I think this is a good way to help one another out. Cant hurt huh !

BBL......
Old 07-16-2003, 11:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Leenie and all to follow!

Cin? where are you girl?

It was so nice to hear from LindaT about my food journal! It's always good to hear from her!

It's really busy around here and I have things going on at home (teenagers) and my mom has called with things going on with my grandmother and I will stay at the hospital with her after work again today. Sooooooooo it was really hard for me to find a minute to get in here this morning, but I did respond to Linda & Leenie's posts about my food journal and I also started a Weekly Food Log if anybody wants to join me over there in posting their food intake. It might help us all if we know that if we eat it we have to write it for allllllllllll the world to see. lol

I hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 07-16-2003 at 11:52 AM.
Old 07-16-2003, 12:06 PM   #3  

I am pretty busy so I will make this short. HI!

Cathy I will figure a way to post what I am eating so that you guys can get an idea about what I am doing in the Body Rx plan.

Be Back later!
Old 07-16-2003, 03:42 PM   #4  

Thumbs down Hi everyone

Hanging in there......today is the 7th anniversary of my son's death......July 16th....1996. I have had some rough moments leading up today.....some smiles, some memories, some regrets, some tears....He was 2 when he died he would have been 9 if he had of lived...oh how I miss him!

Glad to see that lots of people are popping and and out and posting....

I'll check in later!

Eliz
Old 07-16-2003, 04:34 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Thinking of ya Liz!

(((((((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))) liz!!!!
cathy
Old 07-16-2003, 06:11 PM   #6  

Liz, I thought of you all day today. (((Liz)))
Old 07-16-2003, 08:22 PM   #7  

Hi everyone

Haven't had a chance to come here today yet....it's after 5 P.M. already.

I went to coffee with the mall walkers early...about 8 A.M.....DH had to nudge me out of bed this morning....so I could get in the shower. I haven't been there for at least 3 months....it was so hard to get out of bed when I was on the Effexor....It was good to see these ladies again.

Then I went to the Wednesday morning coffee with 2 other friends. After that I went to WalMart....have been home the rest of the day.....It was hot until about 1....then after that we had a storm....it's still raining now.

I think I will jounal my food intake.....just have to start it.....have been feeling good today.

Liz....hugs to you on this day.....you never get over the death of a child.

DS3 & his GF's DS are coming over for dinner....she has gone to a rock concert for 4 days.....so I have to go & get supper on the table.

April
Old 07-16-2003, 08:41 PM   #8  

Liz I want you to know that I thinking about you too!

Cathy the plan is different after 6 weeks. The first cycle is 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight, 2g of carbs per pound (you will never actually hit this number) and 30g of fiber and you try to reach these goals everyday. The book says that you don't have to workout if you can't get to a gym but it will help get you through the program easier. The thing I like is that I don't have to do cardio. This cycle is the strength phase and then the next 6 weeks is a whole new phase. It is kind of difficult to explain the whole thing but it is an easy plan to follow. If you come across the book you should thumb through it. It might explain it a little better.

I hope you guys have a good Wednesday ngiht and I will see you in the morning.
Closed Thread