Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2003, 11:26 PM   #1  

Angry Greetings from a Newbie!!!

Greetings to everyone on the board. I'm 26 years of age from Atlanta, GA and have battled witih my weight for years. My heighest being 315lbs. Last year I made it a new years resolution to get myself together. I'm currently weighing in at 222lbs and I have 72 more that I want to lose. I just want to say hello to all and with the support that exists on this board, we can all reach our goals together.

~Toodles

For those that use AOL IM, I'm always online: CallMeMsE
Old 07-15-2003, 11:53 PM   #2  

Welcome! I am a pretty new chica around here myself I noticed we are right in the same ballpark for goals and current starting points. I am impressed with how far you have come already, and that you (unlike myself) actually follow through with your resolutions. I am always on AIM too- Okami27.. feel free to chat anytime
Old 07-16-2003, 11:11 AM   #3  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Welcome to both CallMeMsE and Mistao. This is a great website. May I suggest starting an online journal. I have found it to be a big help. Getting comments from everyone on here gets me motivated. Plus they'll help you when you need a good kick in the butt

Last edited by mocha74; 07-16-2003 at 03:45 PM.
Old 07-16-2003, 02:56 PM   #4  

Talking I'm new too...

Welcome, all of us newbies! I've only been posting here for a couple days, but have been lurking around this site and other personal weight loss websites for a few weeks now. I've found it incredibly motivating & inspiring--I didn't even know that all this stuff exsisted on the web! I'm currently keeping a paper journal, and may someday decide to go ahead and keep an online one instead.
I'm glad we can all get support from one another. Sometimes it just helps to realize that someone else is going through the very same struggles that you are. It feels great to be on my way to healthy, though!
Hope everyone's having a great week!
Old 07-16-2003, 03:14 PM   #5  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Good to have you gals here, welcome!!
Closed Thread