100 lb. Club - I Want to Lose 100 lbs so.......
03-09-2014, 06:01 PM
1-I can bend over and breathe at the same time
2-Taking a shower isn't an aerobic exercise
3-I can recognize the person in the mirror
4-I am truly healthy
What about you?
03-09-2014, 08:19 PM
This is a great post beginme. :)
I want to lose 100lbs so...
1- I can buy clothes that I LIKE not just clothes that are in the plus size and only because they fit.
2- I can run around with my one year old without running out of breathe after like 2 mins.
3- I can buy lingerie and actually FEEL sexy in it.
4- I can be healthy and cook healthy so my family is also healthy :)
03-09-2014, 11:39 PM
I posted this in my blog yesterday, but a reason I found that I want to lose 100 lbs is so when my husband decides he finally wants to go skydiving or bungee diving I can honestly say I didn't go because I was too chicken, not because I was too fat. Lol. A silly reason but a reason none the less.
03-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Does it have to be for people who want to lose 100lbs? Can I participate?
Anyway... ;) I'm going to invite myself in.
I want to lose 77 lbs so...
-I can look on the outside how I feel on the inside.
-I can enjoy these great, young years of my life with health.
-I can be in pictures with my daughters and not shy away from capturing those little life's moments with them.
03-10-2014, 10:21 AM
so that i won't feel like everyone is judging me. So that i can say i did it. So that i can wear my FAVORITE pair of jeans (they're lucky brand and fit amazing). So that i can teach my daughter how to live a healthy life. So i can lead by example.
03-10-2014, 10:58 AM
I want to lose 100+ lbs
* to make it easier to get pregnant and to have a healthier pregnancy.
* to take pictures with my husband and family and not feel ashamed.
* to put on clothes or lingerie with confidence
* to be able to go on amusement park rides with out feeling squished....or worse yet unable to fasten the belt...
* to be HEALTHY and HAPPY
03-10-2014, 11:52 AM
I agree with most everything posted. Here's a couple of others for me:
1. So that I can get on my horse without getting a push from behind.
2. So that I can ride my horse without feeling guilty that she has so much weight to carry.
3. So that I can go hunting/fishing/camping with my family and not be so out of breath and tired.
4. So that I can be like my parents. At 75 years old, they are still active and fit. They can still go where they want to go, do what they want to do, and live a great life.
5. So that I can get out of women's sizes and be able to have a better selection so that I don't have to settle just for what fits.
03-10-2014, 12:20 PM
Losing the first 100 was huge for me. I can do so much more. BUT
I want to lose 100 pounds (and then the last 77) so
- I'm not over the weight limit to do cool things like helicopter rides or kayaking or what have you
-So I can wear a few things without an "X" after the number on the tag
-So that I don't always have two separate and distinct bellies.
-So that no one gets stuck having to care for me because I can't care for myself.
03-10-2014, 01:29 PM
I want to lose 100+ pounds:
*so I can feel confident being intimate with a man again
*so I can wear a bikini on the beach for the first time in my life
*so I can get back to jogging 3+ miles with ease and feel good afterwards
*so I can enjoy the rest of my life without ever having to worry about losing weight again
03-10-2014, 01:53 PM
i want to lose 100lbs so that
1). I can live a longer, quality life with my husband and child.
2). I can move around more without getting winded out.
3). I can buy clothes that aren't pricier because they are for bigger people.
4). I can feel confident, sexy, and be more active in the bedroom.
03-10-2014, 03:22 PM
I want to lose a 100 pounds by my birthday this year in June (20 to go!) and then another 30-40 pounds after that.
I want to be a good example to my kids
I want to be healthy and active
I want to be more confident.
I want to shop in the regular section of the store
I want to really be a participant in life, not a spectator.
I want to be around to play with my grandchildren (when I have them LOL)
03-10-2014, 04:52 PM
1. To no longer be the heaviest person at work.
2. To be able to go places with my head held high.
3. To take pictures without hiding every part of me but my face behind someone.
4. To go a game sit in the seat and not spill over the sides.
5. To fit in ALL the clothes in my closet.
03-11-2014, 08:54 AM
These are great!! Thanks for playing everyone!!
03-12-2014, 09:53 AM
I want to lose 100 pounds so......
1. I can live a longer, healthier life with my kids!
2. I can buy clothes with no X's behind the size!
3. I can find a bathing suit in a store rather than online!
4. I can let my body do all the active things that my heart and mind wants to!
5. And last but not least, so I can squeeze my butt into a wetsuit this summer when I swim with dolphins!
03-12-2014, 07:09 PM
I want to lose 100 pounds because:
1. I want to clean out my closet. It stresses me out to have invested in clothes that are too small. I want to chuck everything that is too big and be able to wear everything I see in there.
2. I want people to stop raising their eyebrows in surprise when I tell them I go to the gym.
3. I don't want to be the person on the airplane people are worried about sitting next to them.
4. I want to be a positive role model to my students.
5. I don't want weight restrictions to be a worry when I'm trying to something fun with friends.
6. I don't want to worry that my weight was a reason a date or boyfriend wasn't into me.
7. I want people to see the person I am, without the extra insulation.
03-13-2014, 05:37 PM
I want to loose 100+ Lbs so...
* Wear normal clothes...and summer sandals/flats shoes
* To be off medications
* Move much better and not having joint pains.
*Overall staying healthy!
03-13-2014, 08:14 PM
I want to lose 100lbs (or so) -
-to travel with my tiny little light-weight clothes in a carry-on bag.
-to do yard work and household chores with ease
-to go dancing and not worry about sweating a lot or if my dance partner will touch a "squishy" part of me. :eek:
-to wear the small clothes in my closet
-so that the muscles I'm building through weight lifting will show
-to reach a weight that I last saw in Junior High!
I want to lose 100 lbs ...
... to be able to walk up the stairs at work without losing my breath.
... to be healthy.
... to fit into regular sized clothes.
... to see pictures of myself and like them.
03-16-2014, 11:01 AM
- to become healthy and improve my chances of not getting diabetes and heart disease, which run in my family
- to be able to buy clothes more easily
- to be able to go on a trip and walk for more than a few hours without developping foot aches and pains, which ruins the rest of the trip for me
- to not feel so tired all the time/have more energy to do more things
03-16-2014, 01:40 PM
thought of another since first commenting...
I want to lose 100 lbs so....
that I don't feel like I have to SUCK in my stomach any time I am out in public in order to feel a little less ashamed....
This went through my head yesterday as DH and I were walking through the mall
03-16-2014, 04:47 PM
I want to lose 95-100 pounds because I want to wear this bridemaid's dress
and I want to look better than all the other bridesmaids ;)
(Although KarinRose's (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/4962071-post15.html) airplane #3 is a pretty good reason for me, too . . . .)
03-16-2014, 05:57 PM
What a beautiful dress. Love it....
03-17-2014, 04:46 PM
1. To be able to buy clothes without an "X" in the size and not have to pay more for the clothes that have the "X's" in them.
2. To be able to walk work and not huff and puff
3. To grow old with my hubby
4. To stop giving CVS a paycheck for my meds
5. To get into an airplane seat and not have my husband buckle me in because I can't seem to be able to do it and to pray that it does buckle!!
03-17-2014, 10:31 PM
I want to lose 100 lbs so:
1. I can keep up with my kiddos, and their kiddos too!
2. I'm tired of being tired.
I'm also new here. :)
03-17-2014, 10:50 PM
I want to lose 100 lbs so....
*I can live a long, healthy life and my dad will stop worrying about me.
*I can be the adventurous, spontaneous person I am (would love to be scuba certified, go sky diving, learn how to surf)
*I can buy clothes that I actually like
*I can stop criticizing myself everytime I walk by a mirror or get naked.
I want to lose 100lbs so
1- to feel better
2- just found out two days ago that we will have our first grand child this fall.. I want to be able to be an active grandma ;0)
03-18-2014, 10:54 AM
I want to lose 100 pounds so.....
-I can sit with my legs crossed comfortably
-I can go to the mall with my friends AND buy clothes
-I can be fit
-I won't be a hypocritical nurse
03-18-2014, 01:10 PM
I want to loose 100 lbs to say I LOST 100 LBS BABY!!!!!!!! Its like my dream number!!! I just want to be able to shed this emotional baggage that has turned into a huge bum!!!!!
03-18-2014, 01:50 PM
Thanks everyone for sharing your reasons. I found it very inspiring.
Lots of reasons were mentioned that I hadn't even thought of that are very meaningful for me as well.
Here are some of my reasons:
- so I won't be embarrassed of my size
- to like how I look and stop criticizing myself
- to want to be in pictures with my family
- to have less pain and more energy
- to be able to finish all my yard/landscaping/gardening plans that I have
- to stop hibernating and start living and being social