Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 03-09-2014, 04:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/167/135

Height: 5'7"

Default DIY Skincare recipes

So, I discovered a DIY coffee, coco powder, olive oil scrub that has been doing wonders for my skin which is dry/oily combination not prone to major breakouts. (but made my friend with really oily acne prone breakouts despite substituting olive oil with lemon so be warned).

I was wondering if some other users would like to post their skin type along with some recipes!
PatLib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 354/342/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

I have very dry skin, especially on my legs and along my hairline on my face. I've made sea salt/olive oil, and sugar/olive oil scrubs. I have been getting back to more natural products. I am waiting on making my body butter, I have a block of natural shea butter, and some jojoba oil and some essential oils that I can't wait to try. I've started using baking soda/apple cider vinegar in place of shampoo/conditioner, and I find my hair dries a lot faster and feels a lot better.
CanadianCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:39 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 163/162/120

Height: 5'4"

My skin has always been dry - especially on my legs. I recently discovered "dry brushing" and it works wonders. Basically, you want a natural brush similar to the ones you use while bathing. Use the brush dry on dry skin. (Very important) Brush from your feet towards your heart. Brush from your fingertips up towards your shoulders. Then shower. After showering, I spritz on olive oil using a MISO MISTER. You really get a fine mist so your skin isn't greasy. Works wonders.
Chubbie Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 02:58 PM   #4  

I recommend you to drink plenty of waters everyday. Water can hydrate our skin naturally. You can also hydrate your skin by wiping it with a natural facial wipes. You can also put some mask to your face before going to bed. The masks will keep your skin moisturized and hydrated. There is a site selling these products. By the way it is a natural product.
alexhanney08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:21 AM   #5  

I have a very dry and sensitive skin especially during winter so I always hydrate my body and skin. Hydrating our body through drinking of plenty of water per day is very important and use natural products only on your skin to avoid skin damages. If you are using some beauty products make sure that this made for all skin type and have sensitive skin.
alexhanney08 is offline   Reply With Quote