Exercise! - Pole dancing as exercise - has anyone tried it?

caldawg89
03-09-2014, 06:40 AM
So I was talking to a friend who has enrolled for her first beginners term at a pole dancing studio in town, and she is loving it! The studio still has some places, being offered at half price, and I am kind of interested! Has anyone done it before and would recommend it as a way to change up their exercise routine? As I said, I am really interested, its one night a week, just for a change? Let me know your thoughts!

PatLib
03-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Haha, I was about to post this exact thing. I really want to do it, but I feel embarrassed for some reason and it not about my body at all. I have taken up other dancing like belly dancing but for some reason saying that I am going pole dancing seems weird! :)

But my friend who is doing it looks awesome. She is naturally thin but she was always super flabby but now her arms look amazing!

Psychic
03-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Once I lose more weight, I am definitely thinking about looking for a pole dancing class. It just sounds like a lot of fun and it would be an awesome workout.

nibog
03-14-2014, 01:01 PM
Girls after my own heart!!! Once I drop the weight I am dying to enroll in Pole Dancing and Belly Dancing classes - - I want to learn how to fully enjoy and move the new me!