100 lb. Club - I want to master the stairs.

View Full Version : I want to master the stairs.

bitetoobreakkskin
03-07-2014, 10:58 AM
I hate the stairs. However-I can't tell you how excited I was, going into another branch location of my gym (planet fitness) and finding the stair master. I literally said "yay!" when i walked in....funny looks anyone? So today I got on it, and lasted a whole 3 minutes. 4 flights. It sucked.....but i loved it! I was totally out of breath, but that means it was working. I will just have to keep doing it until i can stay on for at least 10 mins. That's my first mini-goal for that machine. :carrot::carrot:

Mozzy
03-07-2014, 11:25 AM
Good luck! You can do it!

bitetoobreakkskin
03-07-2014, 11:55 AM
Good luck! You can do it!

thank you!!

lotsakids
03-07-2014, 12:42 PM
Good job! I don't have a stair master, but I have stairs in my house so I try to go up and down them 10 times. Today I only managed 6, but it was right after 100 jumps on the jump rope!

Slashnl
03-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Good job on the stairs! That's a good goal. They definitely give you a workout. I have only one flight of stairs to climb going to my office, but there are 4 floors. I keep thinking I need to do a couple of flights up and down every day.

Yep..... should do that.....

EagleRiverDee
03-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Nice! I try to do stairs throughout the day- I wear a Fitbit that counts my stairs and I typically to 25 flights of stairs a day. No idea what that works out to in time, however.

Radiojane
03-07-2014, 04:20 PM
No stairmaster, but my condo is a garden unit, so it's two small flights up to the front door. Believe me, noticing that climbing the stairs no longer makes me feel like dying was a huge thing for me!