100 lb. Club - March Newbie Introduce Yourself Here!

SmallSteps
03-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Welcome to all the wonderful people who have just found us! We know it can be a bit overwhelming and sometimes you do not know where to start.

Please post here and introduce yourself and let us know if any of us can be of any assistance to you along your journey.

:welcome:

wildorchid
03-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Hi Newbie here. I've been lurking on the board for some time but, now I am trying to be more accountable for my actions. I'm more in need of motivation and support. I start off with the greatest of intentions and within a day or two I'm off the wagon. I know I can do it but I'm holding myself back.

KarinRose
03-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Hi,

I'm a newbie here. I have been back to WW for the past three weeks and back to the gym. From past experience, I know that I need moral support going on this journey...

I am hypothyroid, on medication, and losing weight is much harder for me than it was several years ago.

Thanks for the support! :)

projectjudi
03-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Hi
My name is Judi and I am from Ontario Canada. I am new to 3fcs bit not to dieting. Been at this since my teens.
I am on weight weightwatchers and have been quite successful. Look forward to friendship and support.