Chicks up for a Challenge - Countdown to Summer Challenge

View Full Version : Countdown to Summer Challenge

dare 2 dream
03-02-2014, 01:05 PM
:carrot:There's 3 months until June and the beginning of Summer! Please join me in this 3 month challenge to stay on track and lose some weight the healthy way! This challenge will go from now until June 1st. I'll be weighing-in on Mondays, but feel free to weigh-in on whatever day of the week works best for you! Just post your starting weight and your goal weight, and come back regularly for motivation and support. Spreadsheet has been created! Join anytime and add your information.:cheer:

Challenge Spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akj_LwhI6lHsdFItbE90eVp4c0dNYUIzWVRwQjhuV nc&usp=sharing)

dare 2 dream
03-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Here's a little about me! I'm an elementary school teacher, so June is truly the start of summer for me. I'm getting married in November 2014 and plan on starting to look at wedding dresses in June! I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's Disease in August 2013, which I discovered was the cause of my quick 50 lb weight gain. I had a total thyroidectomy in April 2013, and luckily was cancer free. I have lost and kept off 10 lbs since my surgery and am ready to truly change my eating and exercising habits. I am hoping to lose 30 lbs by June 1st!

SW: 220
GW: 190

amandie
03-02-2014, 01:56 PM
3 months?! Wow, I'm really looking forward to summer, seriously.

I'm in! I've been playing around too much lately and Ineed to get back to working out and tracking properly!

SW/CW- 161.8
GW- 149.0 (-12.8)

Would you like me to draw up a spreadsheet for this challenge? Just an idea. If not, no worries! :D

dare 2 dream
03-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Welcome! I'm looking forward to summer as well. I'm not a fan of the heat down here, but I get 2 months off of work and time to work on getting some painting done in my house!

Spreadsheet has been created! Feel free to change, if needed!

Sum38
03-02-2014, 09:46 PM
I am in :) I love spreadsheet challenges!!

amandie
03-02-2014, 10:27 PM
Awesome on the spreadsheet, love it! Thank you so much. Ohhh, it's that danged Mississippi River causing all the humidity during the summer, lol.

:wave: hi, ((Sum!!!))

Lori Ann
03-02-2014, 10:39 PM
I'd like to join! I need all the motivation I can get!

Avezy44
03-02-2014, 10:46 PM
GOAL FOR JUNE 21st

SW: 266
CW: 242
GW: 235

24/31 LBS LOST 7LBS TO GO!

:sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

wannaskipandlaugh
03-03-2014, 12:10 AM
I too would like to join you all (Hello Amandie! :) ) and see a good change and loss in 3 months! Thank you for starting this!

MandyLamy
03-03-2014, 01:50 AM
I'm in! Yay summertime! Summers here are amazing. I'm from southern GA so I'm use to the humid 100F+ summers but, here in Manitoba, Canada it doesn't nearly get that high its just warm enough to enjoy the heat :dancer:

SW: 252
CW: 252
GW: 235 (-17)

My weigh ins are on Tuesdays ;)

mygirlvj
03-03-2014, 10:16 AM
I'm in, I also love the spreadsheets.

lisha91
03-03-2014, 10:32 AM
I know we all can do it!!! Woooo!!!
Sw:300.5
Gw:270

workinglikeadog
03-03-2014, 06:10 PM
I'm in! Like the spreadsheet and length of this challenge.

SW: 156
GW: 146

dare 2 dream
03-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Thanks everyone for joining! Mardi Gras day here in New Orleans and it's wet and freezing outside! (at least freezing to me..37 right now!) Luckily I'm not a fan of parades, so I've been nice and cozy in my house this morning. Didn't have such a great day yesterday. Went for a hair cut and the lady messed it up so bad..she cut it about 2 inches shorter than what I asked for, making the length about a half inch above my chin in the front and chin length in the back :( It was supposed to be an inch below my chin in the front, and slightly angled to where it's a little shorter in the back. I had a panic attack, which led to me eating 6 girl scout cookies at 70 calories a piece! Everything is closed today, so waiting until tomorrow to get someone else to fix it. This is way too short for my fat face!!

Hope everyone else is having a great day and staying warm! I'm off to meet up with a friend for some coffee, do some grocery shopping, then back home for a workout.

amandie
03-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Yay for more people joining!!

D2D- so sorry to hear about your hair mishap. Hoping it can get remedied to your liking! That is partly why I cut my own hair, they almost never get it right. I'm also cheap, lmao.

Re: Mardi Gras parade, there was a huge celebration here in St. Louis and I thought about going until I saw the pictures from last year. Way too many people for my taste, I don't like tight crowds so I opted outta that. Probably good thing since I don't need all the alcohol calories, lol.

MandyLamy
03-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Weigh in today
CW: 250.5 (-1.5)

Losing4another
03-04-2014, 03:38 PM
back on the wagon and first challenge
SW 265.6
GW 240

amandie
03-04-2014, 06:29 PM
WTG, Mandy!

MandyLamy
03-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Thanks amandie :D

amandie
03-04-2014, 07:36 PM
I too would like to join you all (Hello Amandie! :) ) and see a good change and loss in 3 months! Thank you for starting this!

Hi Sue!!! :hug: Welcome! So good to see you. Let's make the best of the next 3 months! Still doing your walks?? ;)

amandie
03-04-2014, 07:37 PM
D2D, I have had the worst luck with "professional" hair cuts so I know how you feel. It seems like the more I pay, the worse the end result is. I went from super long to super short and it has been an adjustment. It is taking me forever to get the sides grown back out, but the back grows super fast so I'm always whacking at it because I don't want a mullet... :lol: I am starting to own it now and been rocking it out a bit. I'm noticing now that with lots of layers, it actually thins out my round face more than having it flat/long. I have been getting compliments so I may stay away from the salon and keep chopping at it myself until my next wild hair. ;)

I have a question. The spreadsheet shows the first weigh in as 3/10. Does that mean that we can weigh any time before and up to that day or that date and after?

I think up to that day but I could be wrong, lol. Now I'm curious too.

Delphi
03-05-2014, 12:06 PM
I know I am a little late to the party but I would love to join you guys. I relapsed over the winter months and really need to get back on the wagon. Its really difficult for me and I could definitely use the support and encouragement to stick with it.

amandie
03-05-2014, 01:52 PM
Welcome, Delphi (and Losing4another!)!!! You two totally can do it! ;)

lynb01- I'm not planning on giving anything up, although I did think about it.

Doing good so far, trying to avoid scale. I know TOM is coming up, I might as well start working out since I will be UP anyway, yea?...

Delphi
03-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the welcome amandie. Looking forward to getting my motivation back (and my body.)

Rated
03-05-2014, 09:35 PM
I would like in on this also!

SW: 161
CW: 161
GW: 145

ycarijo
03-05-2014, 10:01 PM
First day of posting!! How do you get the graphs on your posts? I love them!

MandyLamy
03-05-2014, 10:28 PM
:welcome2: to all the new comers! ycarijo if you mean the signature then you have to be joined for 20 days to use it ;)

Delphi
03-05-2014, 11:01 PM
:welcome: rated and ycarijo!

Thanks for the welcome MandyLamy. Sure is nice to have the support.

My day did not go quite as planned for my first day, but I will take it. I did squeeze in an hour of P90X, so I do feel quite good about that even if my menu choices were not the best. Will definitely do better tomorrow. Headed to the gym first thing in the morning now that the kiddos are going back to school. I swear, seems like every other day has been a snow day. Sure hope you ladies had a productive day.

MandyLamy
03-06-2014, 12:16 AM
Delphi being positive is the best motivator! One day at a time, One meal at a time, One workout at a time! :dust:

Delphi
03-06-2014, 09:15 PM
Thanks MandyLamy. I can use all the will power dust I can get. Today was not the day 2 I would have liked. I did not make it to the gym but did make it to Taco Bell. Of course at the time I didn't feel bad but now that I am here (being accountable), I feel terrible. I just am having this constant battle with myself right now. I know what I need to do (as I did make it down to 167 in 2010) but for the life of me, I can't get my act together. This struggle with food is endless with me. If I am not eating, I'm obsessing over what I'm not eating or what I shouldn't eat or what I can't eat or what I should eat. Its exasperating. But you know, I came here to confess and I feel better. I will pick my butt up and try again tomorrow. I can not let this control me for the rest of my life.

At any rate, sure hope the day went better for you guys and gals. Heres to a better tomorrow.

amandie
03-07-2014, 11:10 AM
Lyn- I'd say yes. I just updated on the spreadsheet. Down 1lb, whoo-hoo! WTG on your steps, wow!!!!

workinglikeadog
03-10-2014, 12:33 AM
Delphi being positive is the best motivator! One day at a time, One meal at a time, One workout at a time! :dust:

This is were I am, Well said and thanks for the reminder.

MandyLamy
03-10-2014, 01:32 AM
Weigh in today
CW: 249 (-3)

Sum38
03-10-2014, 06:30 AM
I did not weigh-in this morning. I am using yesterday's weight.

Kitcherella
03-10-2014, 07:45 AM
:wave: Looking forward to summer! I'd love to be 159.

workinglikeadog
03-10-2014, 02:41 PM
Thanks MandyLamy. I can use all the will power dust I can get. Today was not the day 2 I would have liked. I did not make it to the gym but did make it to Taco Bell. Of course at the time I didn't feel bad but now that I am here (being accountable), I feel terrible. I just am having this constant battle with myself right now. I know what I need to do (as I did make it down to 167 in 2010) but for the life of me, I can't get my act together. This struggle with food is endless with me. If I am not eating, I'm obsessing over what I'm not eating or what I shouldn't eat or what I can't eat or what I should eat. Its exasperating. But you know, I came here to confess and I feel better. I will pick my butt up and try again tomorrow. I can not let this control me for the rest of my life.

At any rate, sure hope the day went better for you guys and gals. Heres to a better tomorrow.

I'm up another pound this morning and can so relate to your comments. I talked with a girlfriend this morning afterwards decided I needed an attitude adjustment plus need to look hard at diet and exercise(the whole thing). UGH!!!!

Olivia7906
03-11-2014, 11:43 AM
I love this spreadsheet! I'm going to jump in here as this summer is a big deal for me. I'm relocating myself and my kids to Virginia from Michigan. I want to leave the weight behind lol. This is the perfect challenge!

SW - March 03 - 221.50
GW - June 01 - 195.50

mam1958
03-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Hi I'd like to join this group I could use A good push in the right direction. I am hoping to lose 20 pounds by June 1.

I live in the northeast and it has been a longggggggggggg cold winter. I am ready for some warmth. Plus some outside time.

I have been up and down the scale but am really trying to keep the scale in a downward motion.

dare 2 dream
03-11-2014, 11:36 PM
Hi everyone! It has been such a CRAZY week for me. Luckily, I found a lady that evened out my hair and even though I'm still getting used to the shortness, I've been getting lots of compliments. This past week was not as great as I was hoping. I found out that my fiance's company is re-structuring and he may be losing his job, as they are doing away with his department. We are hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. Needless to say, this led to quite a few unhealthy food choices. I am definitely an emotional eater. Determined to make this a better week!

Congrats on all the losses!

summersky14
03-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Hi Everyone!

I would love to join this challenge!! My name is Beth and I am aiming to lose 30lbs (hopefully more ;) ) It may sound crazy but I have this cute black sundress hanging in my closet that I am determined to wear this summer!! I am also from Canada - and after the winter we have had (it has actually snowed here all day and doesn't appear to be to be letting up any time soon! :brr:) I am ready for summer!!!!

I started out on March 10th at 170.8lbs and this morning I weighed in at 165.2lbs!! I am feeling pretty motivated!! :carrot:

Beth

Wobbly
03-12-2014, 04:57 PM
Speaking of spreadsheets, here's my engineering approach.

Wanted to lose weight, 20 lbs from 170, to get my BMI to a more reasonable value, so I bought a digital scale that can show 0.2 lbs difference. I figured I could see how much I gained in a single day while I still remembered what I ate.

Keeping track of the evening weight, in the first 20 days the Excel graph showed a variation of +/- 3 lbs/day in the shape of a sine wave and a weekly upslope on Fridays (because I fell off the wagon).

Also, I lost up to 2 lbs overnight, evidently from respiration, transpiration and elimination.
No food is eaten so this weight change is due only to the factors above. The loss due to the fat burned by metabolism during sleep won't show up for up to 50 hours.

With effort, I stretched out the weekly gain to every two weeks or so but it still went +/- 3 lbs/day and I wasn't losing much so I adapted a modified "Eat to Live" diet by Dr. Fuhrman.

Using a spreadsheet to calculate the trend line slope will bring out the "signal" of -1 or -2 lbs/week from a variation of +/- 3 lbs/day (the signal plus "noise"). This is a very poor "signal to noise ratio", technically speaking.
You can also use a graph and just eyeball the trendline.

Now I'm doing two or three measurements per 24 hr day to further isolate the weight gained from what I know I've eaten, to the noise.

The present downslope is about 5 lbs in 3 days which is a bit fast. One to two lbs/week is more reasonable.

Marniadec
03-12-2014, 05:37 PM
Hey guys, I've been itching for a challenge, so I'm joining, too! I'm at 154.54 right now and I'm hoping to get down to 140 by summer. I don't know where I'll want to stop but I'm reasonably sure I'll want to weigh less than that. TBH, I could get at 140 by the middle of March if I really set my mind to it but I don't trust me at all, so... I'm only here because I got strep throat and it caused me to lose most of the weight I'd gained back and I've done well for a few days since... I hope I can stick with it, though.

workinglikeadog
03-12-2014, 11:16 PM
:welcome: Olivia, mam, summer, wobbly and marn. Also like how this challenge goes to June 1st, that's close to the time when I start wearing skirts and shorts and if I start toning more even some of my sleeveless shirts. Wobbly, you will find the spread sheet link for this thread on page one, go ahead and fill in your starting info.

Dare, sorry to hear of your fiance's company situation, that's a tough one. I am an emotional eater too, glad you have determination for this new week.

Marn, we are the same height and starting weight basically. I'm going for a slow loss of 1 pound per week. Not sure how much under 146 I want to be, mostly because I want to maintain my loss - no more yo yoing with the weight!

Marniadec
03-13-2014, 07:20 AM
Diana, I'm 5'5'' 3⁄4. Am I writing it correctly? I'm going for 1 lb a week, too. I normally diet like a mad woman for about a month, then I stop for a few months and then I start again. I can't go on a normal diet... I don't mind it though because I've learned how to maintain, I've memorized the calories and portions in *everything* and I always lose weight quickly and as planned --I've never hit a plateau.

We're not the same starting weight at all, though. I started at 253. A cousin just sent me an old picture and I was horrified!

summersky14
03-13-2014, 07:28 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!

Well winter seems to be never ending here.....it snowed about 25cm through yesterday and today and the temperature outside is -19 right now (but feels like -30) :brr: They are saying that it will warm up a little starting tomorrow - which is good....warmer weather is a reminder that summer really is on its' way!! ;)

Today is going to be a good eating day - I have my food all packed for work and my grocery list is in my bag so I am sure to stop at the store on my way home tonight.... :)

Well I hope that you are all having a great day! Happy Friday Jr!!!! :hug:

Beth :carrot:

Wobbly
03-13-2014, 01:56 PM
Need some help in interpreting my graph. For those of you who make graphs on the spreadsheets, here are the datapoints which you can paste into two columns.

# of days|, day zero being Feb 17, Monday

and

wt, lbs|

A Web calculator shows that I need 2120 calories per day to maintain my weight.

Fat weighs 1 lb per 3600 calories so 0.6 lb is 2100 calories.

The latest slope on the graph shows -4 lbs in 7 days so -0.6 lb/day which is almost what I'd expect if I were fasting.
With this slope I should cross through 150 lbs in 27 days, give or take.

So I'm burning 2100 calories more than I'm taking in? Does this sound right?

Graphs convey a lot of information so I'm open to any opinions on the meanings of this bumpy line. :D

amandie
03-13-2014, 02:15 PM
Hit the 150s yesterday!!!! So happy. I'm totally motivated to keep working out! My goal is to exercise at least 3 times a week but since I'm having a huge party this Saturday, I'm gonna bump it up a bit to 4-5 times to offset the food/drink calories.

Hope everyone is doing great!!!!

LOL @ Happy Friday Jr, cute! ;)

Sum38
03-13-2014, 02:23 PM
:woohoo: Congrats A!

Olivia7906
03-13-2014, 03:14 PM
amandie - that is awesome! I can't wait to be in the 150's again!

amandie
03-13-2014, 03:20 PM
Thank you, Sum and Olivia! :D

mam1958
03-13-2014, 05:06 PM
Workinglikeadog thanks for the welcome.

amandie congrats...As I always say to my 7 year old niece "Good Job".

Wobbly I am computer challenged so I understand what you mean. I am 55 never worked with computers so I only know a little with what I have taught myself. I want to put one of those scales on my user id but my computer virus guard says dangerous site?

I have had a few days of not eating well. Caved into eating sweets. Now need to STOP. Or it will continue.

I just want to lose 1 to 2 pds a week and exercise for 3 times a week. For right now just starting.

The exercise is done just the eating not too well but have to pick myself up and get moving in the right direction.

61433kodi
03-13-2014, 05:08 PM
I need a good challenge.:dizzy:

workinglikeadog
03-13-2014, 05:42 PM
Marn, Sorry to have not read more carefully, no we did not start in the same place and you really do deserve a Congrats:congrat: on the tremendous progress you have made.

I should have said same current weight (reading your thread entry) but now I'm a bit confused cause your weight bar on the left says 176 :dizzy:
Just trying to be friendly and supportive.

summersky14
03-13-2014, 08:33 PM
Amandie - congrats!! My first goal is to be back in the 150's again....today I weighed in at 164so I am on my way!! :)

Wobbly
03-14-2014, 12:38 PM
I want to put one of those scales on my user id but my computer virus guard says dangerous site?

Your spreadsheet might already have a graph or chart function.

My spreadsheet trendline/slope function says it's 25 weeks to reach my goal. :(

Plus, income tax time = anxiety = eating & drinking = more than 25 weeks. :(

The talkstats forum may be able to recommend a downloadable program that can do this.
The technical term is calculating "the least squares fit" - fitting a straight line to the data points.

amandie
03-14-2014, 12:43 PM
Welcome to the newcomers!!!

Summersky- Thank you! Oh yea, you're well on your way, less than 5lbs to go. ;)

Wobbly- Sorry I couldn't help with your graph.

Wobbly
03-14-2014, 03:15 PM
Welcome to the newcomers!!!

Summersky- Thank you! Oh yea, you're well on your way, less than 5lbs to go. ;)

Wobbly- Sorry I couldn't help with your graph.
And I broke the golden rule.

Game Theory has advice on how to treat others

"The Golden Rule is not opposed but rather entirely compatible with game theory. In fact, the golden rule emerges naturally as a strong strategy in the repeated Prisoner’s Dilemma, called by economists as the “Tit-for-Tat” strategy.
It is no surprise that the golden rule has analogs in many world cultures."

In the weight loss game, your opponents are your own body and the fast food vendors. :D
And it might be a zero-sum game. . .your body's loss in lbs is your gain in health and appearance and the fast food vendor's loss in $. No wonder they push food at you.

BTW, at dinner I take my glasses off.

wannaskipandlaugh
03-15-2014, 02:00 PM
HOORAY Amandie... That is AWESOME! 150's WOW! You are DYNAMITE!

Wobbly
03-16-2014, 12:09 PM
At 27 days into this my weight is definitely dropping but at this rate I'm ~30 weeks away from my goal.

Doing only liquids on the weekends should help but I'll have to get used to falling asleep while feeling and being hungry.:^:

amandie
03-16-2014, 03:11 PM
HOORAY Amandie... That is AWESOME! 150's WOW! You are DYNAMITE!

Thanks, Sue!!! You're doing great as well!!! ;)

workinglikeadog
03-16-2014, 03:28 PM
Good Morning Ladies, hope this week got results for YOU.

:welcome: 61433, this is a great group of ladies.

Amandie, yeah for the 150's, your doing great.

Focused better this week and it showed (2 pound loss:cheer2:) - Gotta keep the FOCUS!!!

Olivia7906
03-16-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm almost back into my J-lo size 14 jeans lol. They button but they are a little too tight for my taste. I like some slack in my jeans. Maybe 10 more pounds will do the trick! :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Arwa4u
03-16-2014, 09:28 PM
Hi ladies,

I would love to join this challenge but it won't be till April 11th. I'm going on vacation and know the diet will be majorly sabotaged while I'm away so whats the point, right? Lol

I had a baby 19 months ago and I'm currently down about 27 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight of 169 and my goal is to hit 115 by July. I'm hoping this will keep me accountable :).

PumpkinField
03-17-2014, 01:51 AM
I know I'm late to join but I need a kick start to my weight loss before summer. I have not been taking it very serious the past month. I do great for a few days then the end of the weeks comes and we're eating out all weekend. Ugh frustrating! So I would like to drop 25 lbs by June 1st. I have a lot more to loose but my first goal is to fit into my summer goals.

Apparently I can't upload my tracker till I have had at least 25 posts.

Sum38
03-17-2014, 06:57 AM
I did not have the best of weeks. "Gained" 4.4 pounds. I know I did not eat 14000 extra calories, so I am hoping for a whoosh. Usually I get a nice whoosh with my TOM, but not this time :dunno:

I feel that I may be getting sick. My throat is slightly sore and just have that pre sickness malaise feeling, ugh. 'This the season, right.

I am hoping that I am wrong :)

If I stay healthy, my plan is to hit the gym 5-6 times this week; swim, weights, treadmill and aerobic classes. Plus walk my pup. Her leg was sore yesterday, she has been having some knee issues lately; I'll see if she is limping today. We may try to take a 3 mile hike.

Today is my volunteer day at The Finnish Center, it will also be my fast day. I fast from dinner to dinner once per week, or at least try to :D

I hope everyone will have a nice weigh in day, today.

Happy St. Patty's Day! :drinkup:

amandie
03-17-2014, 10:46 AM
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!

Welcome, Arwa4u and Pumpkinfield!!!

Pumpkinfield- Actually, not just the posts, you also have to wait 20 days before the signature feature is enabled. So sometime around April the 5th, depending what time you signed up, you should be able to finally have a ticker. Look at it as a NSV (non-scale victory.)

Sum38- fingers are crossed that you're not sick! Sending you some booster vibes to ward whatever it is off! :) hope your pup gets better too.

Olivia- that is awesome about being able to fit back in your jeans but I hear ya on some slack, I prefer that too.

Diana- way to go on your 2lbs down!!!

TOM showed up on Saturday so I am avoiding the scale this week since I really do not want to see the 160s again, lol.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and will have a good WI!

Wobbly
03-17-2014, 01:18 PM
Tonight I'll post my Mar 17th number.

I'm essentially fasting since Saturday morning and losing a pound a day so I can reach my goal in about 15 days if I stay the course. I'm surprised I have enough energy to get out of bed but I don't notice any energy/strength loss. It'll probably show up in lack of endurance.

Otherwise, my Excel computations based on the previous 28 days of measurements show that my goal is 20 weeks away.

Just for laughs :dizzy: I'll try to stay the course.

PumpkinField
03-17-2014, 07:29 PM
Thank you for the welcome glad to be here. I have no idea what the signature is yet either. My post was suppose to say summer clothes not goals. Oh well that's what I get for writing at 11pm.

I'm feeling good today went water jogging this morning. Hadn't worked out in a month due to illness.

Not going to weigh myself till end of week. Have a great week everyone.

Wobbly
03-18-2014, 11:18 AM
Fell off the wagon last night and now climbing back on. I'm at 165.6.
When I hit 165, maybe this week, I think I'll throw a party.:^:

170 to 165.6 in the last 10 days = 0.44 lb/day.
165.6 to 150 is 15.6 lbs, 15.6/0.44 = 35 days from now.

This weight loss is more like a marathon than a sprint. :(

At 29 days into this, the up/down loss during each week of the first 20 days has gotten much less. I guess that's good.

Olivia7906
03-18-2014, 06:23 PM
^ It really is like a marathon lol. I started heavy lifting again last evening and the scale shot up 1.25 lbs this morning :dizzy: Probably gonna take some weeks to see some scale loss again because I'm not giving up my weight lifting. It feels too good :D

Wobbly
03-18-2014, 09:43 PM
I've been goofing off on the weightlifting and the aerobics. I guess I'm waiting to see my abs under the fat.

The Navy Seals say that 450 Cals/hr is an easy workout and 750 is hard but depending on what machine I'm on, I get different readings. 300 Cals in 30 minutes on the stair climber is pretty much my current limit.

With the leg press I can do 2x my body weight but I saw a guy the other day who was doing several reps of 750 lbs. Where do these people come from? :D

dare 2 dream
03-18-2014, 11:09 PM
Hi everyone! Congrats to everyone on a great week :) I need to kick my butt into gear!

I'm finally starting to feel better. 2 lbs down this week, but still 1 lb heavier than my starting weight. My friend introduced me to Melaleuca products and I'm loving the vitamins and the glucose control shakes. I finally feel like I'm getting my energy back (take that thyroid :club:)! I've also started using the Renew lotion, and my eczema is going away!! I can finally show my engagement ring off without feeling embarrased (I have eczema on my knuckles, and it's worse on my left hand). Hoping I can get into a regular exercise routine now that I have some energy. My fiance has a meeting at work on Thursday about the reorganization. Praying for some good news :crossed:

If anyone is interested in the products, you can PM me for more info. This is the only thing I've found so far that has helped me to feel normal.

Wobbly
03-19-2014, 02:37 PM
My calories in are about zero and my activity level burns me about zero calories, my BMR = 1500 Cals/day (from a Web calculator) and I am losing about 1400 Cals/day, 0.4 lbs/day.

1400 vs. 1500 might be due to experimental error, so, my weight loss is only due to my BMR.

Right?

smith1313
03-22-2014, 09:57 PM
I've done horrible in gaining back 15 pounds...I feel miserable and have a pouchy gut. I added my name and good challenge to get back on the wagon!!!

Wobbly
03-23-2014, 09:38 AM
I've done horrible in gaining back 15 pounds...I feel miserable and have a pouchy gut. I added my name and good challenge to get back on the wagon!!!
Just curious as to how long it took to gain 15 lbs. Do you have a record of the days and the weights?
By now I know how long it takes me to lose just 5 lbs.;)

workinglikeadog
03-23-2014, 11:29 AM
Morning Ladies. I saw a nice 2 pound drop - lovely. I wasn't able to raise my exercise level ( and saw 10 less foot miles than less week-I monitor all day). I would say the drop is due to another week of NO WHITES, (no white flour, no wheat, no white sugar, low starchy carbs plus no pm snacking). Will be keeping these food practices up.

Hope everyone is seeing good results. Ten more weeks to GO!

CW: 152.5

smith1313
03-23-2014, 01:26 PM
Just curious as to how long it took to gain 15 lbs. Do you have a record of the days and the weights?
By now I know how long it takes me to lose just 5 lbs.;)

off and on since last fall....seriousness left me in early November and I've been non committed since. I've acted like I wanted to get back into the game and kept weights here and there but then was embarrassed and ashamed so I deleted them. I know I bounced between 175 and 185. I'm getting tired of the game :(

amandie
03-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!

Up right now still but I'm sure that half bottle of wine did not help either, lol. Still doing good on the food and exercise part so I'm just gonna keep on chugging along.

Sum38
03-23-2014, 02:05 PM
I lost some of the previous week's bloat gain; tomorrow will show how much.

I have been sick with an ear infection; I finally saw an ENT and he said I have a chronic infection and the prolly has been infected 6 months already. I really felt malaise all month of March. I did not get my exercise in. So I am going to be kind and forgiving to myself :)

My ear is feeling better and I feel 70% healed. A few more days and I'll be back to 100% :yay:

On a good note; I have been maintaining my weight. I really haven't gained. I have stayed around 140-144 pound range for 6 weeks now. Yay me. And that is without exercise, just diet alone. There is hope :)

So now that my ear problem has been solved and I am back to normal, I should be able to resume my workouts and subsequent weight loss. I can not lose weight with diet alone, I have concluded.

And that 128 pounds by June is still within my reach :woohoo:

I hope everyone is well and successful!

PumpkinField
03-23-2014, 03:17 PM
Hello Chickies,

Glad people have lost and maintained:carrot: If you didn't hang in there it will happen! Stick with it! You can do it:D

I am down 5 lbs this week. I love the first week of commitment! All the water gain gone. I am taking this as a good start. I also made my fitness goal of working out three times this week. That one was hard!!

I have been feeling blah this week. I am going to Dr tomorrow. Thinking my thyroid or hormones are off. I am in menopause and not on hormone replacement. My thyroid meds were reduced to decrease hot flashes a few months ago. Hopefully it is something simple!

Thank you all for the support and being here.

Wobbly
03-23-2014, 06:05 PM
off and on since last fall....seriousness left me in early November and I've been non committed since. I've acted like I wanted to get back into the game and kept weights here and there but then was embarrassed and ashamed so I deleted them. I know I bounced between 175 and 185. I'm getting tired of the game :(
I continue to learn things about dieting.

"
RESTING METABOLIC RATE (RMR) accounts for the larg-
est component (60-75%) of total daily energy expendi-
ture (13) and therefore plays a significant role in the regu-
lation of energy balance.

be careful reducing your food calorie input below your RMR.
"

My RMR is 1500 cals according to a Web calculator.
I am currently losing 2.4 lbs/wk (3500 cals/lb of fat, assuming I'm not losing muscle mass) but over the longer term I am losing 1 lb/wk so in principle I can stay on this regime.

Post whatever days/weight data you have; I might be able to pull some conclusions out of it using Excel's data reduction functions.

I'm tired too.
Our bodies are like food-fueled machines and they obey the laws of physics. Those laws will not change despite our wishes. :(

tapirgirl
03-24-2014, 01:55 PM
Hi everyone, I know it is a bit late but can I join? I started loosing weight at the beginning of Feb too.
I weighed 223.5 lbs to start with, and have got down to 209. I want to get down a dress size or two by June. I don' know if this is realistic but I am going to try!

Can anyone shed the light on their success, so far I fear a lot of this weight loss is due to me being too rushed off my feet to eat properly recently. I don't want to loose weight unhealthily. I know too well that it will all rush back on again!

smith1313
03-24-2014, 08:54 PM
I continue to learn things about dieting.

"
RESTING METABOLIC RATE (RMR) accounts for the larg-
est component (60-75%) of total daily energy expendi-
ture (13) and therefore plays a significant role in the regu-
lation of energy balance.

be careful reducing your food calorie input below your RMR.
"

My RMR is 1500 cals according to a Web calculator.
I am currently losing 2.4 lbs/wk (3500 cals/lb of fat, assuming I'm not losing muscle mass) but over the longer term I am losing 1 lb/wk so in principle I can stay on this regime.

Post whatever days/weight data you have; I might be able to pull some conclusions out of it using Excel's data reduction functions.

I'm tired too.
Our bodies are like food-fueled machines and they obey the laws of physics. Those laws will not change despite our wishes. :(

so if my rmr is 1700 times 1.2 for sedentary lifestyle is 2040 minus the 500 in food/exercise...1540 calories a day I should be altering in order to lose 2 lbs a week? Am I seeing that right?

Wobbly
03-25-2014, 09:35 AM
so if my rmr is 1700 times 1.2 for sedentary lifestyle is 2040 minus the 500 in food/exercise...1540 calories a day I should be altering in order to lose 2 lbs a week? Am I seeing that right?

I'll be back when I'm thinking straight - I just got up. :dizzy:

Yesterday I spent the whole afternoon eating, and gained - morning to night - 4 lbs. :(
This morning it's 1.6 lbs less so some of it was water.
Still, using the longer term averages I should reach GW by 115 to 130 days from now.

I didn't get what your numbers are for each of the terms.

The equation may be

calories in from food(CI) + body fat burned(BF) = RMR + calories lost to activity(CL)

and in the case of weight maintenance the body fat burned is zero so the equation reduces to

CI = RMR + CL

If fat yields 3500 cals per lb then you'd need to reduce your intake or increase your activity loss by 1000 cals/day for a 2 lbs/week 0.3 lb/day loss.

For me, CI = 2200, RMR = 1500, so to maintain my weight, CL must be 2200 - 1500 = 700 cals/day.

For weight loss, my CI should be at least 1500 and assuming my RMR = 1500 the equation can be rewritten as

CI - RMR = CL - BF

The left side is zero, so 0 = CL - BF so BF = CL.

If my activity level stays at 700 cals/day I should lose about 700/3500 (0.2 lb) per day.

workinglikeadog
03-28-2014, 01:23 PM
:welcome: tap, still plenty of time left to join in on this challenge.

Will be away this weekend, hope everyone has done well this week.

workinglikeadog
03-29-2014, 12:27 PM
Weighing in today cause I have a weekend trip(mini-vacation). 1 1/2 pounds lost for the week. Yeah, I can almost find my waistline, lol. Hoping everyone had a great week. :wave:

PumpkinField
03-30-2014, 11:50 PM
I some how lost 1lb this week. I was only able to work out 1 day. Physically I was feeling wiped out. Had lots of blood tests done this week. I have inflammation in my body. Hmmmm dah! So now we are figuring out why and what.

Goal for the week 2lbs and work out 3 times.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Marniadec
03-31-2014, 02:34 AM
Dianna, I just realized how close to goal you are! Congrats! Hope you had a great weekend!

PumpkinField I hope it's nothing serious...

I lost 2.26 pounds this week, even though I ate at maintenance twice. If I can keep this up, I'll reach goal by May 30th, just like I want to. Although I keep thinking of when my next high-calorie day will be, which isn't good. I also have a crazy craving for frozen yogurt. I had half a cup of strawberry yogurt with tiny bits of white, milk and dark chocolate yesteday and it was nowhere near enough...

Wobbly
03-31-2014, 02:36 PM
5/10 to 3/14 and 100 lbs gives you -0.49 lb/wk.
152-130 = 22 lbs which you should reach in 45 weeks/10 months, or less.

After 40 days I'm averaging -1 lb/wk but 40 days is not very long for a project like this. :(
Sarah in Paris did -2.9 lbs/wk for six weeks or so but I've never held out for that long.

And if my cholesterol is not better when I get to 150 lbs I will not be a happy camper.

workinglikeadog
04-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Pumpkin, Hope you can figure out what's going on with the inflammation, that can be tricky stuff.

Maria, Thanks for noticing - yes, it's rewarding coming closer to goal weight. Congrats on your nice 2.6 pound loss, that's nice focus and impressive for your weight/height. I hope to be able to maintain slightly under 146 for a while(to see what it takes). 140 would be nice by summer - you go girl!:dancer:

AAD
04-04-2014, 02:46 AM
Everyone is doing so well! Keep up the good work!

Wobbly
04-06-2014, 12:09 PM
I will not be posting a good number on Monday night! :(

In any case, using what is posted so far and not counting those who gained, half the samples lost between 0.55 and 2.00 lbs/week and this is probably sustainable indefinitely,
with minimum = 0 and
max = 6.4 lbs, which is probably fasting.

10% lost 4.5 lbs or more.

I'm already tracking my day to day change but I guess also tracking a weekly loss will give a bigger picture.

workinglikeadog
04-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Hope everyone is seeing good results. Eight more weeks to GO!

CW: 150

PumpkinField
04-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Hello Ladies,

I lost 2.6 lbs last week. I made myself go walk and water jog. Exercise makes me feel better even when I just don't want to I'm always glad once I'm doing it.

Blood tests came back negative for anything serious, thank goodness! But still don't know the cause for feeling so run down. I'm just going to keep focusing on my exercise and weight loss because that makes me feel good.

It's hard not to want Reese's peanut butter eggs this time of year. So far I've only had 1.

Thanks for all your support. Hope everyone keeps loosing. Great job!

Wobbly
04-09-2014, 11:04 AM
. . .Reese's peanut butter eggs. . .
As a whistleblower, my disincentive to eating this stuff (along with meat & dairy products) is that these people, (apparently along with the USDA, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_capture ?)
make a profit by causing us harm. The tobacco industry is the worst in this regard.

From a Game Theory point of view, this is the famous Tragedy of The Commons, and we are the "commons" that they are exploiting, as if they own us.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons

Sum38
04-15-2014, 09:26 AM
PumpkinField Have you considered taking some vitamin B shots? I am taking them and they are making a huge difference what comes to my energy level. My OBGYN's office administers them and they are $35 per shot.

Sum38
04-15-2014, 09:29 AM
I am back at losing path! :yay: I took 6-8 weeks off. I was experiencing diet fatigue and fatigue overall. As I mentioned above I started taking Vit B shots and my energy lever has gone up hundred times! I am trying to take better care of myself.

Today I hit a new decade. It was very exciting to see 13x.x on that scale. :)

Wobbly
04-15-2014, 10:39 AM
I lost several pounds over two days by being on liquids only but after reading about the dangers of fasting (as in losing muscle, including cardiac muscle) I ate a vegan meal.
I'll try this one-solid-food-meal-each-48-hours for a while. This morning I was at 161.2 and may not gain during this day or tomorrow.

vdh2102
04-15-2014, 06:29 PM
Hi Everybody. I'm new to joining this thread-- hope that's ok, even though I'm a little late to the party! I read through and I recognize some of you from some of the challenges I did last year, so I'm excited to be joining. These challenges really help me, and the length of time for this one is just perfect.

A little about me: I worked hard and managed to lose about 14 pounds last summer, but between taking the LSAT in December and being locked inside due to the horrible and neverending winter we had here in NYC, I gained back quite a few of those pounds. I finally weighed myself last week and faced up to the disappointment of having to re-do what I've already done, but now I'm feeling positive and ready to go. My boyfriend's brother is getting married at the end of June and it will have been about 6 months since I've seen any of them, so I'm using that as my motivational goal date. I would love to surpass what I did last summer and be able to fit back into a beautiful size 4 dress I wore last year so I don't have to buy a new one! That will be a huge victory for me.

I started the 30 day shred this morning to officially kick off my personal challenge. Hoping it works! Has anyone tried it before?

Wobbly
04-16-2014, 12:02 PM
When I took the LSAT back in the early 70s 'only' 341,000 people had taken it before me. That number must be way high by now.
Did well on that test but still couldn't get in. :(

Good luck in any case.

BTW, I've lost 7 lbs in the last four days and this is out of the ordinary for me.
When I feel like I can't stand it anymore I have a few teaspoons of mustard and that gets me past. ;)

My clothes 'have gotten larger' and my wife wants me rounder but if my cholesterol is OK at 155 lbs I may stop there. Then I guess it's weekly weight readings for one or two years.

Sum38
04-18-2014, 03:48 PM
vdh2102 Nice to see you!

Scale is co-operating at the moment. If I can stay OP for the weekend, Monday's weigh-in should be a nice one. :crossed:

We are not overly religious, so we have no Easter plans. I will make a nice and light dinner.

PumpkinField
04-19-2014, 12:22 AM
Thanks Sum38 for the suggestion. They did test my blood and B was checked. All normal. I'm not sure maybe I should be taking a multi vitamin?

I didn't check in last week I gained .6, but I had a great weekend! I have lost an additional 4 lbs over past 10 days. Feeling good about 2 lbs a week. I have lost 15 lbs so far. I wore a pair of jeans yesterday I haven't fit into all winter. That was a good feeling.

This weekend I have a beer & food pairing event and a wonderful family Easter dinner at an amazing restaurant. I have been working out my plan. I am only tasting food that I think is worth it and not something I've had before, same with the beer. That will reduce a lot of my beer. I'm having teriyaki quail for Easter, my favorite on the menu. I am really going to have to go for a swim! Beer event in a large venue will be doing a lot of walking around for a few hours.

I found a cute new dress at a thrift store last week for $7.99 and found it on line for $100. It was a size smaller then where I was a month ago. I am going to wear it on Easter Sun.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!:bunny2:

workinglikeadog
04-19-2014, 01:13 PM
I am back at losing path! :yay: I took 6-8 weeks off. I was experiencing diet fatigue and fatigue overall. As I mentioned above I started taking Vit B shots and my energy lever has gone up hundred times! I am trying to take better care of myself.

Today I hit a new decade. It was very exciting to see 13x.x on that scale. :)

Thanks for this reminder. I am fatiqued & needing to refocus too! So will add B's to the water and C's, hoping to feel better soon.

Congrats on your losing path, yeah!

Arwa4u
04-20-2014, 09:56 AM
Hi everyone,

I posted a while ago that I was going on vacation and would begin my IP journey when I came back. We'll while away I gained a few pounds:(. Anyways, my revised starting weight is 150 and on my first weigh in I was down to 144. Not as good as I would have liked but it's a start, right? It's so nice to come here and get support from all of you.

Oh.. A little about me. I'm 32 years old . Living in Canada now but originally from sunny California. My hubby is being an awesome support to me even though there were a few days in the beginning I thought I would bite his head off lol. We have a beautiful little boy and for now I'm a sahm :).

Can't wait to see everyone's results!

vdh2102
04-21-2014, 11:04 AM
I'm sure most of this was just the initial whoosh i usually get when i first start a diet, but I lost 2.5 lbs in the past week, and i managed to keep it off through Easter weekend! Definitely a good feeling. The 30 day shred thing is really helping me, although at times it is really the last thing I want to do first thing in the morning. I may start mixing it with some running soon.

Congratulations on your losses/maintains everyone! We are well on our way to looking great in June!

Sum38
04-21-2014, 11:58 AM
Weight in was a bit higher than yesterday's weight, bummer. But over all I am doing awesome.

I went through my closet and I fit into my 6's :yay: Today I'm wearing a pretty skirt in size.... Yes.... Six! I couldn't be happier. My ultimate goal is to be size four. I hope by the end of this challenge I'll be flirting with that size.

PumpkinField
04-23-2014, 10:07 PM
I ate everything at the food beer pairing because it was all new and yummy. I'm up 2 lbs. but I'm telling myself it's ok and again had an amazing weekend. Haven't had time to work out this week :( looking forward to a swim tomorrow.
Keep on loosing ladies!!!

Arwa4u
04-25-2014, 03:27 PM
End of week two and only lost 2.5 lbs....8 lbs total. Been staying OP so hopefully I'll see a big drop soon.

Avezy44
04-25-2014, 04:40 PM
I've hit a major plateau :( Working hard to get through it!

Wobbly
04-26-2014, 10:26 AM
Over 9 weeks I've lost 0.7 lb per week (not great) but I have cycles over a week or two where I'd lose 2 lbs, gain 4, then lose 2, etc., so my weight loss process is sort of out of control.

Easter was a wake up call where I gained 2 lbs per day for four days, so I came up with a new plan.

Weighing evening and morning I noticed my nighttime weight loss is pretty consistently 2.5 lbs, so if I fasted could lose this much weight every 24 hours but I don't have the willpower to fast.

So, the morning weight is a reference point for each day. My weight gain during the day before 2 P.M. is negligible. I weigh again just before supper but I don't record this number.
If I'm on track to lose more than a pound from last evening I eat a heavier supper. If I'm going to lose less than a pound I eat light.
Then I record the evening weight and the cycle begins again.

It'll probably be a month before I have some certainty that this works, but for now the graph looks promising.

Avezy44
04-26-2014, 02:11 PM
I'm back! Plateau was HORRIBLE! Broke free of it today :)

Wobbly
04-27-2014, 06:36 PM
I'm back! Plateau was HORRIBLE! Broke free of it today :)
Never had one but how did you beat it?

Easter is day 62 on my graph.

vdh2102
05-02-2014, 08:53 AM
I've been really OP for the past couple weeks. Disappointed in myself and scared to get on scale.

Wobbly
05-04-2014, 03:14 PM
I've been really OP for the past couple weeks. Disappointed in myself and scared to get on scale.
New Yawk?
Well, as a former Joisey resident I hope I can help you.
However, right now I am PWI
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=drunk
so take what I post with a grain of salt.

Your height is, give or take, my height but I am of the inferior gender. :)

Take a guess as to what your weight will be.
Decide before you get on the scale what you will do if the scale shows that [over]weight.
Act on that decision.
Having trouble acting on that decision?
Ask yourself: Why? In other words, be your own best friend.

Somebody wrote to that exceptional lady Marliyn Vos Savant that they only wanted news (from a doctor) if it was good news.
She suggested that the doctor flip a coin. If the doc told her nothing - it could be because the news was bad
or
because the coin landed the "wrong" way.
This might also work for you as far as climbing on a scale but I cannot at present tell you why because my higher intellectual functioning has been temporarily disabled by my excessive Blood Alcohol Level. :(

For me the challenge right now (besides waiting to get sober so I can do some useful work) is staying on a liquid diet for more than one day so I can get the dramatic weight loss from fasting and get down to 160, and then lower. My average night weight loss is 2.3 lbs so if my daytime weight gain is less than this by a decent margin I can lose some weight within my remaining lifetime [currently predicted to be 15 years].

My wife is overseas (due east) so I now have the chance to break the routine and the fridge gets progressively emptier, so there is less temptation.

To members and lurkers: I hope you have as much fun reading this post as I did writing it. :D

PumpkinField
05-05-2014, 12:06 AM
I'm down a pound but I've been at the same weight for about 4 days. Driving me nuts I've been swimming and staying OP even when I ate out. Hopefully I will have a good lose this week. Busy week at work!

@vdh2102 Sometimes when I know I've had a bad weekend of over eating I won't weigh myself. I will work hard that week by staying on plan and exercising before I weigh myself, then I don't feel like crap if it is over. Most times I'm surprised at what it says. Commit to your plan this week get on the scale next Sun. Monday is always a good day to start fresh.

vdh2102
05-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Wobbly-- LOL. Hope you enjoyed yourself-- I was having trouble understanding your post until I clicked the urban dictionary link.

Pumpkin Field-- I did exactly what you suggested and skipped my weigh in this week. I've found that usually when I've had a gain after a bad few days, most of it is water retention and goes away once I get back OP, so I want to give myself the benefit of the doubt there. As of today, I'm officially back on the train. I'm counting on being able to wear this dress I have to my boyfriend's brother's wedding in June, and I'm too broke to buy a new one right now, so I keep reminding myself of how much it would suck to have to buy something else if I don't make it to my goal by then for motivation. So far, it's working :)

Good luck to everyone this week.

PumpkinField
05-06-2014, 09:43 PM
@vdh2102 hang your dress out where you can see it all the time. That visual reminder could help you focus.

I sorted through my summer clothes trying stuff on. A lot of it is tight, I'm getting close.

I finally am down another lb. total 18. I only have 7 to go to meet my 1st weight goal.

Have a great week! I'm already exhausted and it's only Tues!

Wobbly
05-07-2014, 08:13 AM
Wobbly-- LOL. Hope you enjoyed yourself-- I was having trouble understanding your post until I clicked the urban dictionary link.

Back to reality! :(

The magazine Psychology Today, June 2014, has an article on willpower on page 36, and talks about stuff, some of which I never would have thought of. Including 'restraint bias'.
One take-away from this article is that if you are having trouble losing weight it is because human nature conspires against you.

Being a cheapskate I tried to find it online but it's not yet there. :(

Avezy44
05-07-2014, 02:18 PM
11 of my 31 pounds left to lose!!! I can't contain myself! :)

Avezy44
05-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Wobbly just saw your question, yes! It took me weeks but I finally beat it. April wasn't my best month but I can't complain because I didn't gain.

Wobbly
05-12-2014, 09:45 PM
FWIW:
I can lose 1.5 lbs/day for only about 5 days, so it's not sustainable.
Now if I lose too fast I try to eat more to slow the decline and lately it's 0.6 lb/day and I seem to be able to hold this rate. I now keep a food diary to figure out what contributed to what.

Sum38
05-19-2014, 09:02 AM
Weigh-in day :dance:

Not doing too well. Hoping to finish this challenge with a few pound loss...

PumpkinField
05-19-2014, 06:42 PM
I lost a few lbs and am up 1, ugh! I hate the weekends and I was actually good and stayed on plan. Wish I wasn't so tired all the time. I'm finding it hard to exercise lately. That might be why I'm up. Have a good week.

Wobbly
05-20-2014, 10:44 AM
The trend line calculated for this bumpy graph says I lost 0.43 lbs per week :(

PumpkinField
05-27-2014, 07:07 PM
I have 1 lb to loose this week and I will have met my goal. How is everyone else doing?

PumpkinField
05-29-2014, 07:53 PM
I met my 25 lb goal today. I am now at 263.8. I cleaned out my closet and got rid of the biggest clothes I've ever worn! On to my next goal.

I hope that everyone is doing great!

Sum38
05-29-2014, 10:09 PM
Sad to say that I made zero progress :cry:

Sum38
06-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Last weigh in! As usual I did not meet my goal, but I did drop 5 pounds :dance:

Wobbly
06-02-2014, 08:42 PM
If it weren't for Easter I'd be at 155 lbs right now.
Woulda', shoulda', coulda'. :(

Avezy44
06-20-2014, 04:54 PM
Tomorrow is the day and I sadly didn't meet my goal by just under 10 pounds :( it's ok though. I had a bunch of stuff come up last month that threw me way off track until now. I'm just happy with how close I got and I plan on doing even better this summer :)