View Full Version : New Here!

ReadyThisTime
07-14-2003, 06:03 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm New Here. Heres my profile:

Marital Status: Married 4 years

Children/Ages: 1 son, 14 months

Occupation: Nurse by trade, stay at home mom by choice, home business owner

Pets: None. Toddler is enough!

Hobbies/Interests: travel, shopping, reading, too much to list!

Height: 5'11

Eye/Hair Color: Green and Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss journey: March 24, 2003

Starting Weight: 350 plus

Present Weight: 298

Goal Weight: 155ish

Biggest Hurdle to overcome in weightloss: FOOD!

Following any specific plan: Old fashioned way: Eating right, portion control, excercising, occasional treat

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have so much motivation this time.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I lost my father to colon cancer in march of 2002, so I know that I have to take care of myself. Also, my pregnancy was a surprise, and I was so scared and nervous about my weight and getting embarrassed at the Docs office or hospital, I couldn't really enjoy my pregnancy. I would like to have a baby girl in a couple of years, but I will NOT be 350 lbs at my next pregnancy. I am just glad I have finally decided to do this. I hope I meet a lot of people here to help and encourage each other!

karefree2
07-14-2003, 07:28 PM
Sounds like you are well on your way to success! Over 50 pounds is a great start so CONGRATULATIONS on a wonderful start in your journey.

I look forward to hearing more wonderful accomplishments from you and hearing how you are doing it also.
:)

SuchAPrettyFace
07-14-2003, 08:07 PM
Welcome!!! We are a great bunch; I will let Ms Goddess Jessica fill you in on the membership fee. ;)

Sandi
07-15-2003, 12:07 PM
WELCOME!!! You have found a great bunch here. Very supportive and fun. Feel free to jump right in!!!

jiffypop
07-16-2003, 01:23 AM
so nice to see you here! AND you're off to such a great start... it's not easy at any time, but you don't need us to remind you that it gets harder as you get older.

post often... it really does help!

Raelynn
07-16-2003, 03:05 AM
Welcome!!!

BA99TJ
07-16-2003, 10:33 AM
Hi and WELCOME! we're so glad you found us :)

dowsx4
07-16-2003, 11:24 AM
Hello and welcome. This is a really great group who will support you on your good days and your bad. Never be afraid to ask anything we have all been there!

suzie76
07-16-2003, 07:30 PM
Welcome! Please post often!

Sherry