Fitness Videos - March 2014 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

Diana3271
02-28-2014, 10:17 AM
We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month! :cheer2:

TurboLaura
03-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Whoa it's MArch! Diana, thank you for getting us started, as always!

Today: Combat 60 with gloves.

Down 2 pounds from last week! Slow and steady progress and I'm hopeful that those 2 pounds are all FAT!

Have a GREAT Saturday :)

teacher1
03-01-2014, 06:26 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- thanks for always keeping us organized. I ran into Petsmart to get some treats and thought of you & Cody :)

Laura- the babies are doing great. How's your baby with the back problem? Is he off of restriction? Congrats on the 2 pounds!!!

Preparing to get hit with a winter storm starting tonight and going into tomorrow.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
03-01-2014, 11:22 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave:

Check-In:
TF Fire 30 w/#1 hand weights
Get Your Body Back Total Body Torch w/8's
Get Your Body Back Stretch & Tone Yoga

I used 8's but might do better with a little lighter weights for Total Body Torch. I will have to see how I do with the other ones. These workouts are only 10 minutes, but they are tough. Geesh! What have I gotten myself into. I was literally dripping sweat on the floor with Total Body Torch. I will probably do the yoga workout at night when it's on the schedule. It will be easier to do the workouts on a yoga mat and have on more comfortable clothes that my day clothes.

Laura Congrats on the 2 pounds! :carrot:

Teacher I bought a new travel harness for Cody today. I normally put him in a crate in the rear of my SUV when we leave the house. With the new harness, he can sit in the front with me. Hmm, may not be a good thing! :rofl:

Laura & Teacher How do you travel with your pets in the car? Harness, crate or some other method?

Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271
03-02-2014, 08:50 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

I had to get up this morning, but I didn't want to. We are going on a day trip to a festival. I won't get a workout in today. I can already tell that TTOM is making me tired this morning. I hope the coffee kicks in soon. The festival is going to be on the riverfront. We are taking Cody, too. This should be fun. I don't think I will have any major food temptations. We will eat at a seafood restaurant there. We ate at this place before and it was really good, so I am looking forward to going back. The owner of the restaurant is always there with his dog on the back deck. All the shrimp boats and fishing boats (including the owner of the restaurant boats) are docked there, too. Everything is very fresh.

Have a good one!

teacher1
03-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Laura- hi

Diana- I'm a bad dog mom, my dogs are just in the car. Bruiser normally sits in the back and looks out the window or lays down and sleeps. The little one hops from front to back seats checking everything out in the windows. Your trip sounds like fun. Enjoy!!!

Freezing and snowing here. Not enough snow to shovel, it keeps blowing all around.

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
03-02-2014, 08:22 PM

We had fun today. I didn't get back home in enough time to go to the shop to workout. I tried, but it didn't quite work. We secured Cody in the back seat with his new harness. He did pretty well. When we first left, I had to pull over to untangle him. After that he was fine. I think he will enjoy traveling like that better than the crate. I will still have to use the crate when I have to make multiple stops. I don't trust him not to eat the straps and the whole car. :lol:

Teacher You are not a bad Mama. Some dogs stay in place or at least stay out of your lap. Cody wants to get in your lap while you are driving.

Laura :wave:

Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271
03-03-2014, 08:22 AM

Last night I added on: Twist and Stretch http://www.doyogawithme.com/content/twist-and-stretch

Have a great Monday!

Diana3271
03-03-2014, 05:50 PM

This new rotation is going to kill me! :lol:

Get Your Body Back 60 Second Slim-Down
Core Strength
TF Fire 45 EZ

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

teacher1
03-03-2014, 06:16 PM
Diana- good luck with the new rotation!!!

Laura- hi

Snow day today! I'm ready for flip flop weather :) I got my DDP yoga on Sat but started it today.

today- DDP yoga- diamond cutter (which is just learning the moves) and energy. I liked the energy workout. DDP comes with a 13 week schedule doing a workout 3 times a week to start. We'll see how it goes. I'm just adding this but will continue with some other workouts.

Diana3271
03-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Teacher Congrats on the new workouts! :carrot:

Laura Hi :wave:

TurboLaura
03-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Hey ladies!

Diana - Your new program sounds challenging! Where did you buy it? I just love your Cody stories :) He's such a goof!!! My guys are actually loose in the car but I'm thinking of getting them seatbelts that clip on their collars. Especially with Sidney finally feeling better and walking again, I don't want him hurt if I'm in an accident.

Teacher - yay on Yoga! Sidney is doing much better, thank you! 8 weeks crate rest DONE and final check with surgeon on Wed. :) He's been so wonderful and tolerant through this whole process, which amazes me!

Thanks for the praise on the 2 pounds! Today, Combat 30 with gloves.

Diana3271
03-04-2014, 08:21 AM

TTOM is going on and it seems rougher than usual. :tired:

Last night I added on:
Tamilee Webb Total Body Stretch for Beginners (standing)
Short Rest from AM/PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a good one!

teacher1
03-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Diana- feel better

Laura- great news on Sidney!!!

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
03-04-2014, 10:22 PM

Check-In:
Get Your Body Back Pyramid Power w/5's
GYBB Firm & Fab Abs
GYBB Stretch & Tone Yoga
TJ Punch, Kick & Jam (cardio section)

Laura Cody's harness hooks into the seat belt. It's probably the same as what you are thinking about getting. I am doing Get Your Body Back with Chris Freytag. It's like the previous 10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme that I did. Those workouts were 40 minutes. These are only 10 minutes but they are they 40 minutes compacted into the 10 minute workout. :lol: They are evil! http://www.getyourbodybackdvd.com/getyourbodybackdvd/cmp/index?keycode=242329 I don't know how I get myself into this crap!

Teacher Great job on the elliptical.

TurboLaura
03-05-2014, 01:17 AM
Hey all! :D

Hope that you had a nice Tuesday.

Combat 30 with gloves for today - was scheduled for Combat 60 but workout friends at school had to get home to their fur-children :)

Diana - those workouts sound intense and I'm going to check them out! Thanks for the info on the harness, too.

Teacher - :wave:!

Diana3271
03-05-2014, 08:06 AM

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great day!

Diana3271
03-05-2014, 09:48 PM

Check-In: TF Fire 60

Today was a rest day with GYBB.

I am watching Survivor. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow. Enjoy your evening.

TurboLaura
03-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Hey all! :wave:

Sidney's appointment was a GREAT success! :woohoo: We will now start him with swimming in the tub every other day to help him rebuild muscles (he's been pretty stationary for 8 weeks and they cut through muscle for the surgery) and help his walking flow better.

Tonight - Combat power kata 45 with gloves.

Have a great night!

Teacher - has it warmed up for you? SO darn cold here tonight.

Diana3271
03-06-2014, 08:07 AM

Last night I added on: Element's PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great day!

teacher1
03-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Laura- that's great news about Sidney!!!

Diana- hi

today- treadmill 30 min

Diana3271
03-06-2014, 10:13 PM

Check-In:
GYBB Fat Blast Intervals
GYBB Gorgeous Glutes w/5's
GYBB Core Strength

Something came up today and I didn't get a chance to add on extra cardio. Our friend Danny had his full body CT scan today. He had bladder cancer. It has now moved to all the bones in his upper body, spine, etc. The Dr. said there is nothing else that can be done and they give him 4-6 months. He put up a good fight. Sometimes I wonder about getting cancer treatments. It seems like I don't know anyone who made it though treatments or who the treatments have been successful. Cancer is such a horrible disease.

Teacher What was the name of the yoga you bought? Was it DDP? There has been some more talk about it on the forum where I sent you a link. It starting to look more and more interesting. How many of the workouts have you done? Do you have anymore thoughts about them? Some people have said that the workout have helped with various issues with their knees, etc.

Laura Good news about Sidney! What kind of dog is Sidney? He must be small to be able to swim in the tub. :D

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening.

TurboLaura
03-07-2014, 12:01 AM
Hi ladies,

Diana - so sorry to hear about Danny's results. Cancer is a terrible disease. Just terrible. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Sidney is a dachshund and about 12 pounds. Yup he's a little guy :) Was quite tolerant of the tub tonight but didn't move his hind legs! What a goof - only swam with his front paws. After a while he got stiff and I took him out. The more he's walking the better he's doing.

Feeling a bit under the weather today. Chills at school and stomach upset tonight...took the night off and it's bothering me. oh well....I guess that means I'm really back into the routine!

Thinking about getting a gym membership - I have a health club benefit on my insurance and I can get one at a few places for free. Just thinking that those nights where I'm looking to just "move" I can hop on a treadmill or eliptical in addition to Combat or TF.

Diana3271
03-07-2014, 08:04 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :dance:

I am in need of a weekend!

Last night I added on: Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Laura Thank you for the support. That was a huge blow for everyone yesterday. Not something anyone expected to hear. I would definitely go for the gym membership. Are there any between work and home? It's best to make it as convenient as possible. I hope you are feeling better today.

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!

teacher1
03-07-2014, 06:52 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- I'm so sorry about Danny. Praying for him.
Yep, it's DDP yoga that I got. I've only done 2 workouts- Diamond Dozen (which just teaches his main moves) and energy (a 25 min yoga workout). I did really like the energy workout. I'm hoping it helps with my hip. My main problem is actually staying with a yoga program.

Laura- feel better... I would go for the gym membership. I like the group exercise environment. I can't wait for June when the outdoor water classes start back up at the ymca.

I didn't get a workout in today. I went to a basketball tournament all day. It's students with special needs and my many of my previous students were playing today. I had so much fun :)

TurboLaura
03-07-2014, 07:56 PM
:spin:Hey all!

Happy Friday :)

Diana - I can't even imagine what your thinking and feeling about Danny. :hug:

Today I rocked Combat 45 power kata with gloves and I'm sure it's because I took the day off yesterday when I wasn't feeling well.

Thanks for the feedback and I'm going to go for a free gym membership! It's actually 2-3 miles from my house, nothing fancy but good enough for me. ;)

Teacher - outdoor water classes sound so cool. AWESOME with the basketball tournament! I bet you felt so proud watching your former students. I have to admit that I become emotional watching the special olympics at my school yearly!

Diana3271
03-07-2014, 11:37 PM

I was finishing up with some big stuff in the office today, corporate tax stuff, personal income taxes, software updates, rebate submissions, etc. Again didn't have have time to add on extra cardio. I did do the workouts from my rotation, though. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Check-In:
GYBB Total Body Torch w/#5's
GYBB Firm & Fab Abs (the longest 10 minutes of your life!)

Using the 5's made Total Body Torch more doable. The ab workout is mostly pilates moves and it's really tough (or at least for me it is). I have been sore since I started this program. I am even sore from the lower body workout yesterday. Again, I only used 5's.

Waving Hi all around!

Diana3271
03-08-2014, 08:47 AM

Last night I added on: 10 Minutes of Legs up the Wall Yoga pose while listening to a mountain stream CD

Have a great day!

teacher1
03-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Hi all :)

Diana- I've been after my husband to get our taxes done. He's such a procrastinator.

today- elip 30 & ddp yoga energy

Diana3271
03-08-2014, 10:18 PM

Check-In:
GYBB Metabolism Boost (This is a plyo workout)
GYBB Slim & Strong Arms w/5's
TF Fire Starter w/1 hand weights

First week of my rotation done!

Laura I'm glad you are feeling better. Great job on the Combat 45.

Teacher Good job on those workouts. Keep posting your thoughts on the DDP workouts.

Diana3271
03-09-2014, 09:38 AM

Did you change your clocks? We always change them before we go to bed.

Last night I added on: Mindful Yoga from Meditation for Beginners with Maritza

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
03-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Diana- yep, had my clocks changed last night. We have some great weather today in the 60's and tomorrow maybe even low 70's. I'm so ready for Spring. I did the ddp energy workout again. I'm following the schedule but probably will mix it up because the schedule starts off so slow. There is only 1 move I really can't do involving a plank to push-up. I just modify it. I'm doing this workout again tomorrow but I'll try a different one Wed. I'll keep you posted. I like it but the guy is kind of cheesy and has a rough voice (ex-wrestler).

Laura- hi, are you feeling all better?

today- elip 45 min & ddp yoga energy 25 min

Diana3271
03-09-2014, 10:00 PM

Check-In:
Dana Pieper's EveryBody Fitness Cardio Quick Fix
Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Jog

Today was a rest day with GYBB.

Teacher I'm glad it was a nice day there. It was nice here, too.

Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271
03-10-2014, 08:17 AM

Last night I added on: Unwinding Muscle Tension from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great start to your week.

teacher1
03-10-2014, 05:46 PM
Hello ladies :)

today- ymca muscle pump 1 hour

Diana3271
03-10-2014, 10:42 PM
Hi Everyone! ;wave:

Check-In:
GYBB Fat Blast Intervals
GYBB 60 Second Slim Down
TF Fire 30

I liked this combo today. The first two workouts from GYBB were cardio. The lower body workout was all standing except for the last move. That one was bridge on the floor and was only for 45 seconds or so.

Teacher How did you like the muscle pump class today? Was it tough?

Diana3271
03-11-2014, 09:02 AM

Last night I added on: Letting Go and Completing Your Day from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
03-11-2014, 06:15 PM
Diana- I love the muscle pump- great teacher & music :)

Laura- hi

today- rest... sore from the muscle pump

TurboLaura
03-11-2014, 08:58 PM
Hi ladies!

Teacher - thanks, yes feeling better!

Diana - hello! Clocks changed :) Lovely warm day here today and we're in for snow and rain tomorrow! AHHH!

Today - Combat 60 Live - great workout !
Teacher - is Pump Les Mills Pump? I'm considering ordering it.

Diana3271
03-11-2014, 11:55 PM

Check-In:
GYBB Total Body Torch w/5's
GYBB Firm & Fab Abs
GYBB Stretch & Tone Yoga
Cardio from TJ Kick Punch & Jam

We just got home. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow. :tired:

teacher1
03-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Diana- hi

Laura- I don't think the class is off of Les Mills. Here's the ymca description-
"Muscle Pump - Work every major muscle group with weighted bar and weighted plates, motivating music and excellent instructors!"
It's all strength- no cardio.

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
03-12-2014, 10:23 PM
Hi Everyone :wave:

Check-In:
GYBB Pyramid Power w/5's
GYBB Core Strength
LM Sports Attack

Teacher Muscle Pump sounds like LM Pump. Does it get your heart rate up like a cardio effect? That's the way LM is. It's all weights but it has a cardio effect.

Laura Do you have a barbell? I used regular hand weights. If I had the room, I think I would like the program better with the barbell. I'm just not that much of a fan of weights.

TurboLaura
03-12-2014, 11:04 PM
Hey ladies!

Teacher - that sounds like Les Mills Pump! High reps with a barbell and you do get a cardio effect!

Diana - I don't have a barbell but I'm considering buying the program and it comes with the weights. My friend at school bought it and loves it.

Diana - WOW on the workouts today! WOOHOO!

I smashed my foot on the corner of my desk today and my foot was too sore to do combat hiit power. I substituted 22 sets of upper body weight lifting useing 7.5 pound dumbbells. My arms are so tired I can barely type! I did curls, triceps, overhead press, shoulder raises and chest presses. It took 17 minutes and I actually did many of then on 1 leg to engage my core and wow did it ever :)

Diana3271
03-13-2014, 08:25 AM

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)

Have a great day!

teacher1
03-13-2014, 08:21 PM
Hi ladies!!! Great workouts :)

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
03-13-2014, 09:00 PM

Check-In:
TF Fire 45 EZ
GYBB 60 Second Slimdown
GYBB Metabolism Boost

Today was a rest day with GYBB. I was just going to do my TF workout. Then I realized that the next couple of days look pretty intense. I decided to do a couple extra scheduled workouts. I still want to be able to do a fun cardio workout.

Laura I hope the injury won't derail you from your Combat workouts for too long.

Teacher Good job on the elliptical. Are you scheduled to sub much before the end of school? I can't believe how quickly this year is moving along.

Waving Hi all around. Enjoy your evening.

TurboLaura
03-13-2014, 10:34 PM
Hi all!

Thanks, Diana. Feeling much better today - off to do Combat 45 :)

Diana3271
03-14-2014, 07:13 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :yay:

Last night I added on: Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!

Diana3271
03-14-2014, 05:43 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: I hope you are having a great day!

Check-In:
GYBB Fat Blast Intervals
Jackie Warners Crunchless Xtreme Abs (standing) in place of GYBB Firm & Fab Abs
TJ Fat Blaster

teacher1
03-14-2014, 08:08 PM
Diana- I subbed 3 half days this week. Next week is Spring Break and the following week my brother & sister will be back home for their break. The year is flying by! That's a big workout list :)

Laura-hi

today- 30 elip & ddp yoga energy

Diana3271
03-14-2014, 11:52 PM
Teacher & Laura The GYBB workouts are only 10 minutes each. It sounds/looks like I'm doing more than I really am. :o

Diana3271
03-15-2014, 09:14 AM

Last night I added on: Legs Up the Wall Yoga Pose while listening to a mountain stream CD

I am feeling yesterday's ab workout this morning.

Have a great day!

Diana3271
03-15-2014, 01:28 PM
Quick post:

Check-In:
GYBB Core Strength
Twist premix from Yoga Zone Yoga for a Strong & Healthy Back

GYBB Core Strength is part of my rotation for today. It's easier to do this one at home with my yoga mat on carpeting. I will do the rest of my rotation at the shop later.

teacher1
03-15-2014, 07:20 PM
Hi ladies!!!

today- TF Fire 45ez

Diana3271
03-15-2014, 08:29 PM
Hi Everyone!

Finished with week 2 of GYBB

Check-In:
GYBB Slim & Strong Arms
TJ Cardio Party Mix 2

Cody was trying his "paws" at personal training today during the GYBB Core Strength workout that I did earlier. Core Strength is various types of planks. At one point, I guess Cody thought my plank was dipping a little too much. His way of motivating me to strengthen my core and level it off was to lay down under me. No way was I going to fall down on him.

Teacher Great job on the TF!

Laura Hi!

teacher1
03-16-2014, 08:19 PM
Diana- Cody is so cute. My dogs are all over me during floor exercises.

Laura- hi

today- nothing... lots of family time & didn't get a workout in

Diana3271
03-16-2014, 09:21 PM

Check-In:
TF Fire 45

I will do GYBB Stretch and Tone Yoga tonight

Teacher Cody was a mess when I was trying to workout yesterday.

Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271
03-17-2014, 08:36 AM

Where did the weekend go? :dunno:

Last night I did: GYBB Stretch and Tone Yoga

Enjoy your day!

Diana3271
03-17-2014, 06:21 PM

Check-In:
GYBB Metabolic Boost
GYBB Fat Blast Intervals
Crunchless Abs High Intensity Cardio Sculpting

Today was a rest day with GYBB. I am still moving forward with the workouts, though.

Something funny to share about Cody. This morning while I was putting on my makeup and Cody was stretched out under my chair sleeping. When I looked down to my left I could see his head/front feet and to the right I could see his tail/back feet. I noticed some movement to the right and looked down. His little bobbed tail was wagging just as fast as it could. I looked at his head and sure enough, he was sound asleep. I guess he was dreaming that he was doing something really fun. When DH and Cody plays with the dummies, Cody's tail is wagging as fast as he can move it. We often joke that he has a little humming bird back there. :D

Waving Hi all around. Enjoy your evening.

teacher1
03-17-2014, 07:19 PM
Diana- Love Cody.... even when he's sleeping so is filled with energy :)

Laura- hi

today- muscle pump ymca 1 hour

Diana3271
03-18-2014, 08:16 AM

Last night I added on: Deep Rest from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great day!

teacher1
03-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Tomorrow I'm off to ok city for a quick day trip to shop. I'll be back Thurs :)

today- ymca inter yoga 1 hour

Diana3271
03-18-2014, 08:52 PM

Check-In:
Jackie Warner's Crunchless Xtreme Abs (standing)
LM Combat Live 30 w/#1 hand weights

I ran out of time today and couldn't add on anything else. I was planning to do the core workout tonight but we are going to visit our friend Danny tonight.

Teacher Are you looking for something special on your shopping trip? Have fun!

Enjoy your evening.

Diana3271
03-19-2014, 05:03 PM

I have a hair appointment today. I also got busy doing office stuff so I had to shorten my workout time. At least I got something done.

Check-In:
GYBB Pyramid Power w/5's
GYBB 60 Second Slimdown

teacher1
03-20-2014, 07:56 PM
Diana- just did a little outlet shopping- new shirt, socks, sweatshirt, and sunglasses. It was a fun day. How's your new haircut?

Laura- hi

today- ymca 1 hour yoga

Diana3271
03-20-2014, 10:43 PM

Check-In:
TF Fire 30

Teacher Good job on the shopping! We went a little shorter this time. I think it's going to work a lot better. My hair is very fine and thin. When it gets too long, it won't hold the volume.

Diana3271
03-21-2014, 08:24 AM

I finally was able to do some relaxing yoga before bed.

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great day and start to your weekend! :yay:

teacher1
03-21-2014, 06:03 PM
Hi ladies :)

no formal workout today... I went to my parents to help rearrange some of their beds since they're getting a new one. Lots of sweating & stairs.

Diana3271
03-21-2014, 11:29 PM

Check-In:
TJ Cardio Part Mix 2

Teacher & Laura Have a great weekend!

Diana3271
03-22-2014, 08:56 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: Happy Weekend! :sunny:

Last night I added on: Short Rest from AM/PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great day!

Diana3271
03-22-2014, 08:05 PM

Check-In:
GYBB Slim and Strong Arms w/5's
TF Fire 30 w/#1 hand weights

Enjoy your evening!

teacher1
03-22-2014, 08:18 PM
Hi ladies!!!

I had to up my ticker :( I need to refocus on tracking my calories.

today- elip 30 min

teacher1
03-23-2014, 07:28 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- how's Danny doing?

Laura- how's school going?

My brother & sister get in tonight from Missouri. It should be a fun week.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
03-23-2014, 10:23 PM

No workout for today. We went to visit our friend Danny today.

Teacher He took a turn for the worse last week. He will only last a couple more days at the most.

Diana3271
03-24-2014, 08:21 AM

Last night I did: 10 Minute PM De-Stressor from Rodney Yee's Yoga Now

Have a great start to your week!

Diana3271
03-24-2014, 06:20 PM

Check-In:
GYBB Metabolism Boost
GYBB Fat Blast Intervals
TF Fire 45 EZ
TF Stretch 10

I haven't done the Stretch 10 workout in a long time!

teacher1
03-24-2014, 08:08 PM
Diana- I'm so sorry to hear about Danny. Praying for you and Danny's comfort. Life can be so hard at times.

Laura- hi

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
03-25-2014, 08:19 AM

Last night I added on: Mayo Clinic Menopause yoga w/Colleen Saidman

Have a great day!

teacher1
03-25-2014, 05:22 PM
Diana- thinking about you.

Laura- hi, how are things going?

today- nothing.... been busy with family stuff all day and heading back to my parents tonight

Diana3271
03-26-2014, 12:04 AM
Hi Everyone :wave:

Check-In:
GYBB 60 Second Slim Down
Crunchless Xtreme Abs

Teacher How long will your Sis be home? We just got home. Danny has been having a rough time. Today was a really bad day and his family has been struggling with him. DH has went over there every day and I have been over there ever other day. We got a call, asking if we could come over earlier since he was having such a bad day. DH seems to have a real calming effect on him. He seemed a lot better while we were there. today. If you would, please say a prayer for Danny's peace and comfort and strength for the family.

Enjoy your evening!

teacher1
03-26-2014, 04:11 PM
Diana- I'm continuing praying for Danny, his family, you, & your DH. I know it must be so hard for everyone. I'm sure his family is thankful for the support and help. What a hard time. I'm so sorry.
My sister and brother will be here until Sun. It's a fun visit but hard to stay on plan with my food.

Laura- hi

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
03-26-2014, 10:11 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
GYBB Fat Blast Intervals
GYBB Total Body Torch
GYBB Gorgeous Glutes

Today was suppose to be a rest day with GYBB. I am going to continue the workouts even through the rest days. We were planning a day trip on Sunday, but I'm not sure what's going to happen. We will play that by ear. I want to finish my rotation so I can start something else on Monday. It looks like I will finish it on Friday if I continue it this way.

Thank you for all the good thoughts and prayers for Danny and his family. They changed his meds today and he is doing a lot better. Yesterday he had gotten combative and was very difficult to deal with. He was also hallucinating, etc. That's why we were asked to come over earlier than normal. With this change of meds he was literally back to how he was last week. It's really a roller coaster ride going through this process.

Teacher Enjoy the family time. Try to keep the food in moderation the best you can. I know it can be hard and frustrating.

Diana3271
03-27-2014, 08:42 AM

Last night I added on: PM T'ai Chi

Have a great day!

Diana3271
03-27-2014, 06:01 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
GYBB 60 Second Slim Down
GYBB Metabolism Boost
GYBB Slim & Strong Arms w/5's
GYBB Core Strength

This was a tough combo today. One more day and I will have completed this rotation.

teacher1
03-27-2014, 06:18 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- great job, you're so close to being done :)

today- ymca inter yoga 1 hour

Diana3271
03-28-2014, 07:15 AM

Today is my early day. :tired:

Any fun plans for the weekend?

DH wants to go to a hunting/outdoor expo on Sunday. It's about 1 1/2 hours away. Danny would normally go with DH to these types of events. He can't go so I will go with DH. I can probably do a little shopping around the area after I drop DH off. We will take Cody with us, so I will have to take care of him, too.

Last night I added on: Carol Dickman's Bed Top Yoga

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend.

teacher1
03-28-2014, 06:37 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- maybe you'll have some fun Cody stories after the trip. Good luck :)

I went to the movies today with my sister. We saw Divergent and I thought it was really good.

today- nothing

Diana3271
03-28-2014, 06:51 PM

Check-In:
GYBB Pyramid Power
Gilad's Quick Fit Cardio Classic

DH has decided to go to the Sportsman Classic on Saturday rather than Sunday. Tomorrow we are expecting rain here, so he can't go hunting. Sunday will be better for hunting. He has his priorities. ;) I made a list of places that I want to go while he is doing his thing. :D

I have been trying to figure out what I'm going to do for next month. Right now I am thinking about a KCM 30 MTF Circuit Burn/Abs/Cardio rotation. The plan would be to do the Circuit Burn premix that contains both of the workouts on MWF, Tu/Thr would be cardio and abs of choice, Sat/Sun would be cardio and maybe abs on one of those days. The good thing about Circuit Burn is that there is a shortened version premix (30 minutes) if something comes up and I am short on time.

Teacher I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. Something funny happened with Cody last night. Every time I put on a cream for my face or hands, Cody tries his best to get to it to lick it. Drives me crazy! Last night I was putting on my face cream before bed. He was having a fit. He literally used his front paws like hands and was trying to pull my hand (the one holding the container). I dropped the container and a small amount fell out on the carpet. It was all I could do to keep him from licking the cream. I held him back with one hand and wiped it up with a Kleenex with the other. After I finished cleaning the product up, I let him go. He went to the area and wiped each side of his face where the cream was. Then he put the top of his head on the area and wiped around. He just kept wiping his face and head in that area. He didn't try to lick it. I jokingly thought that he was trying to stay a young looking puppy. ;) Have your furbabies gotten into anything recently?

Diana3271
03-29-2014, 09:02 AM

Today will be a rest day since we are going out of town.

Have a great day!

Diana3271
03-30-2014, 10:42 AM

Last night I did: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Have a great day!

teacher1
03-30-2014, 09:24 PM
Diana- oh how funny, Cody giving himself a facial :) Bruiser went to the vet last week and was such a mess during his nail trim they said next time it will be a level 2 trim. So it will jump from $16 to $28 to trim his nails. :( What a hot mess. Thankfully, my little girl lets my mom and I trim her nails.

Laura- hi, miss hearing from you!!!

today- no formal workout- cleaned the house

Diana3271
03-30-2014, 10:37 PM

Check-In:
Crunch Free Xtreme Abs (standing)
TF Fire 60

Teacher Ha Ha When I took Cody to the groomer the last time they informed me the price was going up since he was getting to be an "adult" dog. It's probably a case like Bruiser. Cody was probably a hand full. ;)

Diana3271
03-31-2014, 08:16 AM

Last night I added on: Breathing Exercises to Calm the Mind from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a good Monday and start to your week!

Diana3271
03-31-2014, 06:16 PM

Check-In: KCM's 30 MTF Circuit Burn Premix (30 Minute Total Body Mix w/8's for weighted section & 1's for boxing)

I am having some hip pain today so I did the shortened version of this workout.

Enjoy your evening!

teacher1
03-31-2014, 08:42 PM
Diana- I hope the hip pains goes away quickly.

I subbed today and flaked on getting in a workout.

today- nothing

Diana3271
04-01-2014, 08:14 AM

Last night I added on: Strong Knees (the stretch section, this is a full lower body stretch.)

I also used the heating pad. The pain in my hip is not as intense, but it's still there. I will see how I feel as the day go on.

I started the new thread for April: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/294334-april-2014-turbo-fire-more-check-all-types-workouts-welcome-here.html

Have a great day!