Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum - Diet blog... Help?

View Full Version : Diet blog... Help?

Nichelle
02-06-2014, 07:18 PM
I join 3fc last month and saw that you can keep a diet blog.... I think that is an awesome idea! But no matter what time of day I go to sign up the link keeps saying it is disabled... Is this happening to everyone or just me? I can't seem to figure it out... Help please

donijo23
02-07-2014, 03:19 AM
I havent been able to mak one either :(

BarbieBoston
02-14-2014, 07:46 AM
I believe you have to be a member for 20days.

Nichelle
02-17-2014, 01:24 AM
Oh okay, thanks BarbieBoston :)

donijo23
02-17-2014, 05:56 AM
I have been a member for over 20 days and was still not able to make one. I used wordpress.com. It was one of the sites it kept taking me to when I was trying to make it... so I said what the heck, why not! So far I like it.
:df:

lucindaarrowspark
02-25-2014, 04:41 PM
I still have this problem too when trying to directly visit anyone's My3FC Diet blog from their profile/avatar area. Hello Moderators can you help us?

Ruthxxx
02-25-2014, 05:34 PM
Sorry but the diet blogs have been disabled. I'll see if I can find the post announcing that.

It's the third post down. See http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/diet-blogs-journal-faq-help-forum/292791-new-diet-blogs-disabled-alternative-suggestions.html

lucindaarrowspark
02-25-2014, 06:06 PM
yes but... I can still acess my blog Kosherveganchick through your old welcome page. I just think that unless someone already has a blog and can link back to 3 fat Chicks original welcome page they are out of luck. I still update my blog, but perhaps no one else can ever get to it?:?:

Suzanne 3FC
02-25-2014, 06:29 PM
yes but... I can still acess my blog Kosherveganchick through your old welcome page.

It looks like the problem is in the link. Go to your UserCP and edit the link to your 3FC diet blog. You currently have kosher vegan chick as 3 separate words, which matches your blog title. However, it should be kosherveganchick so that it matches the url. The field has the rest of the url hardcoded as 3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/ so it just needs kosherveganchick added.

If you click someone's profile and they have a diet blog link that is invalid, it's either because they accidentally mistyped this part or they don't actually have a blog here and filled it out with unnecessary info :)