07-10-2003, 10:16 AM
Good Morning!

CIN
07-10-2003, 10:18 AM
GOOD MORNING!:D

Kempyd
07-10-2003, 10:33 AM
Wow you guys are short winded today. :lol:

I am just glad the big man is gone!!! Of course I could chat all day but none of you guys are her.

Not to much going on I am just looking for things to do here to keep me busy. I guess I will pop in when more of you are here.

april99
07-10-2003, 12:41 PM
Good morning

Will pop back in later.....going to go have my coffee on the deck with DH now.

I had a bunch of blood work done....5 vials of blood....found out the results yesterday....everything is normal except the cholesterol....so that is good....Being overweight....I was worried that I was diabetic....but not yet....there is lots of diabetes in the family.

Last night I was reading on Google....that Effexor can raise the cholesterol....isn't that nice!!!!!

See you later.

April

liz321
07-10-2003, 12:47 PM
Good morning everybody!

Kemp are you going to Florida or what?

I can't believe how much time you have on your hands.......I am never bored........there is always tooooooooooo much to do...

I went scrapping last night...got quite a bit done....working on an album for my father and want to get my wedding one started....all caught up in my family albums.

The girls have two more days of swimming lessons....they are both doing well.

Last night while I was at my class my hubby and girls did the grass and recycling....that was awesome to come home to.

I did well with my eating yesterday until I went scrapping....it was a choc crop.......choc dipped strawberries, cookies, donuts etc....ugh! Oh well today is a new day!

Hope you are all having a great day!

:flow1: :flow2: :flow1: :flow2: :flow1: :flow2: :flow1: :flow2: :flow1: :flow2: :flow1: :flow2: :flow1: :flow2: Eliz