Exercise! - Sport Armband Recommendations?

View Full Version : Sport Armband Recommendations?

Silverfire
01-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Hey everyone,

I love to use my phone at the gym, but sometimes it's such a pain. I have to stuff it in my bra most of the time and I'm pretty sure one of these days my swoobs are going to wreck my phone. So, I am in the market for an iPhone 5(s) sport armband holder thingy!

My upper arms are currently just under 15" so larger bands or extendable is key!

Anyone use these things and have any suggestions?? (cheap!) Shipping to Canada is also a must :)

Thanks!

IanG
01-08-2014, 03:31 PM
I have had some success with my Gearbeast for my Samsung Galaxy. The main thing you need to note is very few are truly waterproof. So if outside running in the rain is your thing, then you might be disappointed. But for inside gym use, I find mine fine.

I also use bluetooth headphones now. I use the Bluebuds x. Very expensive but I bought from BestBuy here in the US which offer a two-year replacement warranty. I have already sweated one set out and am on to my warranty second pair.

Silverfire
01-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Looking it up now Ian thanks!!!

ames14
01-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Good Question I need an arm band too. I will be starting walking...
I have Iphone 4s... don't want to remove it out of my case I already have it in.. hope to find an arm band it will fit case and all.
Any other suggestions?