100 lb. Club - A Christmas Present: Onederland by Christmas 2014!

Pages : [1] 2

CourtneyDaisey
01-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Honestly, this would be the best Christmas present I could ever give myself! I have a year to get down to 199. That's 84 pounds for me, or 1.6 pounds per week. That's definitely doable in one year.

So, who else would like to give themselves that fabulous Christmas present? Please join me!

Everyone will be following their own plan, of course. But this will be a motivating group to help us all stay accountable and reach that fabulous Christmas present goal.

So who's with me?

:clause:

CourtneyDaisey
01-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Hi and welcome rebelle! Yes, we can do this! :cheer:

Izzys Mom
01-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Hi Ladies! I am definitely in on this! I have 67 lbs to get rid of until I hit wonderland. I am going to try as hard as I can to get there. I am still exclusively breastfeeding my 6 month old, so I have to be careful and lose slowly so that I don't lose my milk supply along with the weight.

This is my first week back on plan and I weigh in once a week on Friday mornings, so I am excited to see how much water weight I'll lose this week.

Marymar
01-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Ladies! Sign me up to! Im new and in desperate need of support! I dont want to fall of the wagon AGAIN!!!. On januari first i weight in at 240 pounds. Im buying myself a one way ticket to onederland, no return!

MamaPu
01-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Count me in! 54lbs to go! This should be cake, well...without the cake ;)

Slimjem
01-07-2014, 08:07 PM
I'm in too. I've haven't been much of a poster so maybe if I make the effort it will be easier to stay accountable. I have btw 45-48lbs to lose. I'm hoping to blow them away:snowglo:

Elladorine
01-07-2014, 09:14 PM
*peeks in*

I was hoping to reach 199 last year, but I got pregnant instead! :lol:

I'm nearly 4 weeks postpartum now and getting under 200 is my next big goal. I'm hoping to get there by summer, but since my body's gone through some major changes I'm not counting on it. I'll be extraordinarily happy if I can make it by the end of the year, given that I haven't even been anywhere near 200 since junior high.

My pre-pregnancy weight was 215, and my last weigh-in before birth was 238. I'm currently back down to 220. Let's see how stubborn the rest of this maternity weight is! :dizzy:

Daimere
01-07-2014, 10:35 PM
Me! 220 as of this moment

activeadventurer
01-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Hi folks,

This sounds like fun! January 1, I had 129 pounds to go to get to Onederland. Sounds like a lot but I have been consistently losing 10-15 pounds per month. My doctor says very doable, I will probably post weight loss on a monthly (maybe weekly) basis.

I look forward to seeing everybody's progress.

Dee

Kate79
01-08-2014, 04:04 PM
I would like to join as well! I have 63 pounds to go. My goal was to lose 50 pounds this year, but if I push I think I can get to Onederland. That's about 1.25 pounds/week, so it's not unreasonable at all :)

akelly728
01-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Count me in! Hoping to hit it earlier than Christmas but onederland in 2014 is a top priority for sure!

activeadventurer
01-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Hi Folks,

I reached a milestone today: half way to my overall weight loss goal. It feels overwhelming, both how far I have come and how far I have to go.

Dee

Appmom
01-10-2014, 11:00 AM
I wanted to give y'all a little encouragement. I hit Onederland on Christmas Day exactly this past year. It was the best gift I got to give me pride in myself again. Not just in my body, but in my perseverance and commitment to a better lifestyle. I started 2013 at 233, lost 25 pounds by March, then regained 9 pounds before I refocused in October. Remember if you mess up to restart! Simple as that. Hopefully you don't wait the 6 months to restart like I did.

Good luck and I'm rooting for you.

zoesmom
01-10-2014, 11:29 AM
memememememe!

225.4 as of this am. I totally think I can do it this year. Had hoped for last year, but well, life makes fools of us all. :)

AshleyBey
01-11-2014, 11:49 PM
I'm in! I needed a goal to work toward. All the ones in my mind seemed so vague.

watchoutforthatcar
01-11-2014, 11:58 PM
Meeee! I so want this! And it's totally doable. I can't wait to see my weight start with a 1! I've never had this before and if i was ever that weight I surely don't remember.

Today is not my official weigh in but as of this morning I was 274.

noshoes
01-12-2014, 04:07 AM
Great idea! I think I am at 213 pounds so 14 pounds sounds doable. I would like to get down to 80 kg this year which would be about 176 pounds.
In the past few months I have lost what would be 15 pounds.

CourtneyDaisey
01-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Dee, that's awesome that you are halfway there! :cheer: Keep it up!

Appmom, WOW! That's fantastic! See, you'd be the poster lady for the thread! :carrot: That's so awesome!

Welcome AshleyBey and zoesmom! We're all excited to have you join us! :)

noshoes, that's definitely an achievable goal! :cheer" You can do it!

This morning was my weigh in day and I broke out of the 280's! 279.8 this morning. I am down 10.8 pounds total! I am making progress! :cheer: I've also found that I love Zumba! There are several classes a week at the gym. I went to my first one on Thursday and am hooked! I went again yesterday and there's one today that I am going to as well.

Keep up the great work folks! We can reach that goal!

Losing4another
01-13-2014, 12:34 PM
I would like to join. I weighted in at 264.6 on new years day. My goal has always been to get back to onederland. Slow and steady would be a different way to get there for me. Currently down to 262.6 :)

wannaskipandlaugh
01-14-2014, 09:29 AM
I too would love to join this thread! I so want to be in ONDERLAND. What a present to myself :) I see that a whole bunch of you will make it earlier than Christmas.. but oh Christmas earlier is Awesome too! I can't wait to see you all make it and just lose so much weight and gain so much from that loss!

I need to lose 45.8 lbs now in 49 weeks... I can do it! I just need to beg the whoosh fairy a week a month to visit! :)

CanadianCutie
01-14-2014, 10:35 AM
I'm in. I was 285.8 yesterday morning (I don't change my ticker til Saturday morning). I am really committed to this, and the extra support will be great.

Frantastic
01-14-2014, 07:40 PM
Newbie here and I'm onboard too! I have to figure out how to put a ticker on as it looks like it is another motivation tool.

Frantastic
01-15-2014, 10:19 AM
Good to know on the ticker! 20 posts in 20 days and I will "earn" my ticker:) I plan to weigh in every month -- knowing myself, if I weigh in any more than that I become obsessed with the number.

Losing4another
01-15-2014, 10:55 AM
Almost out of the 260's.. YAY...Leaving this decade behind forever :)

wannaskipandlaugh
01-18-2014, 09:31 AM
Hello Zoesmom and Rebelle! :) Yep it IS our year!!! :)

I only have 39.2 lbs more to go to get to ONDERLAND!!!!! ooooooooo its getting closerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol I see the door a mile or 2 down the road.. but I see the door!

Frantastic
01-19-2014, 02:11 AM
Good (early) morning!!

I hear you Rebelle -- I'm staying strong on the weighing -- I walk by that scale daily and glance at it but I'm not stepping on it until my month is over. I may have to find a closet to keep it out of sight though.

Congratulations wannaskipandlaugh - love your post on seeing Onderland.

Losingforanother - woo hoo!!!

wannaskipandlaugh
01-19-2014, 09:14 AM
Oh wow Frantastic.. you are a strong person not stepping on that scale! I admire you! WOW! :) But it will be a great number when you do step on it!

Rebelle - its so nice posting in a thread with you! :)

I am now down to 238 ... so 238.2 more lbs... WOW.. it does seem possible now.. I really can get to Onderland.. I know I can.... I know I can.... I know I can.... (like the choo choo going up the mtn :lol: )

CourtneyDaisey
01-19-2014, 10:39 AM
Hi and welcome to the newcomers! :cheer: The more, the merrier!

This week wasn't my best week. I am battling a sinus infection and a cold. With the lack of energy I sadly only went to the gym one day this week. But I still (mostly) kept my eating in check and managed to lose one pound this week. That's another pound gone. Progress is progress! Monday I'm calling the doc to get some antibiotics to kick the sinus infection out of me.

Here's to another good week and hopefully a successful one for each of you!

:carrot: :broc: :carrot: :broc: :carrot:

CharityMarie
01-19-2014, 03:37 PM
I'm in. I want to hit my goal wait if possible by Christmas but I sure would settle for onederland!

That means 79 pounds to go. I'll probably only update once a month or every first of the month or something.

activeadventurer
01-19-2014, 10:04 PM
Since January 1 I have lost 7 pounds and have to lose 122 pounds to get to Onederland

Frantastic
01-20-2014, 08:12 PM
Just checking in . . .

activeadventurer - you're doing it!

CourtneyDaisey - I feel yah -- I have a bad cold but nothing like you're going through.

wannaskipandlaugh - you are doing great and you will achieve onederland!

everyone else - I'm inspired by all of you and check in here often to see what you've written and it really helps me -- keep it up! Please:)

ghosteggplant
01-22-2014, 01:41 AM
I want to join! If it's not too late. I'm was around 238 last time I weighed myself. I really want to get down to the 100s

wannaskipandlaugh
01-22-2014, 09:33 AM
OOOOO Ghosteggplant.. you and I are at the same weight!... I know I can do it (Onderland) so I know you can! YEPPERS!!!! Race you!?!?!?! :D

Rebelle... You will zoom ahead of me.. I just KNOW it! :) Like Peter Frampton says... "Show me the way" everyday!

CharityMarie
01-22-2014, 07:07 PM
Got to move my ticker down to 277 - I weigh in on Wednesdays so I'll just post weekly. :)

Frantastic
01-22-2014, 07:52 PM
CharityMarie -- Woo hoo!! That is so cool and what a great feeling -- moving that ticker down! I'm looking forward to earning a ticker and then moving it down. Congrats!

Ghosteggplant and Wannskipandlaugh -- I am looking forward to seeing the friendly competition!!

ghosteggplant
01-22-2014, 08:32 PM
Wannaskipandlaugh let's do it!

JennyT
01-23-2014, 11:05 AM
I would love to join this as well. I restarted my weight loss on Dec 31/13 and am down 11 pounds so far.

Frantastic
01-23-2014, 06:42 PM
JennyT - Welcome!! Looks like there are at least two members who are around your same weight who in friendly competition to onederland -- I bet you all make it around the same times!

BethC
01-23-2014, 10:07 PM
I'm a little late, but I would love join you all!!

JennyT
01-23-2014, 10:56 PM
JennyT - Welcome!! Looks like there are at least two members who are around your same weight who in friendly competition to onederland -- I bet you all make it around the same times!

I like friendly competition!! And we are all winners when we make it!

Frantastic
01-24-2014, 01:44 AM
Welcome Beth! From your ticker it looks like you're on a nice downward trend to Onederland.

JennyT -- You're right -- we are all winners when we make it!

wannaskipandlaugh
01-24-2014, 09:41 AM
Wannaskipandlaugh let's do it!

Ghost.. You are ON!... How about small challenges along the way?? (and anyone can be a part of this if you wish!!! Jennie T, Beth or Frantastic....) I am backing up so I REALLY NEED THIS..

How about.. the first one to reach 235 gets a STAR!??!!!! You get to add it to your signature line and then onto the next small goal. Are you up for that? and the one who gets the most stars WINS! Tho we all will.... How does that sound? I am going to have to find a star symbol to copy somewhere!

Sound good??? I am at 239 on the button this morning....

allisonm
01-24-2014, 10:36 AM
I think I can do this!

Frantastic
01-24-2014, 02:48 PM
Wannaskipandlaugh - I'm in!! Of course you'll have to babystep me on the addition of the star:)

sept2012
01-24-2014, 03:02 PM
I am in too. Athough I would love 199 by 12/25/2014. I think I want 188.6 more. That is 100 lbs for me. How are we going to keep eachother on track. 100 lbs in 11 months is a big feat if we are doing this solo. So my biggest thing is not checking my weight daily. I know not everyone does this but that is my downfall and where I need accountability. Where are the other pittfalls and who needs a budy?

CharityMarie
01-24-2014, 09:05 PM
I've got on the scale at various points all day and fully dressed even! Keeps flashing 273 at me so tickers going down a few notches :)

BethC
01-24-2014, 10:40 PM
Welcome Beth! From your ticker it looks like you're on a nice downward trend to Onederland.

JennyT -- You're right -- we are all winners when we make it!

I'm sorry, your post made me realize that I needed to update my ticker, I've been struggling lately, but I'm feeling more in control now. :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
I went back to WW today, 1st time in 5 years. For the first time in a long time, I'm on a really good track!!

activeadventurer
01-27-2014, 10:10 AM
I have lost 10 pounds since January 1 and have 119 to go to reach Onederland. It seems so daunting!!! I keep telling myself "one day at a time" This is the "longest" challenge I have been in. I am not sure I am cut out for this!!!

watchoutforthatcar
01-27-2014, 01:08 PM
As of today I weigh 268.2 which means I have 69.2 pounds to lose before Christmas! Completely doable! :)

Frantastic
01-27-2014, 05:54 PM
Fell off my food wagon over the weekend but now back on. I have to get back on quickly -- very quickly or the "off the wagon" will last for years.

activeadventerer -- you are one of us no matter how much you have to lose. We're all in this together and we'll all make it to the end . . . successfully. I'm not going to speak for anyone else, but I need you here doing this with me!

CharityMarie
01-27-2014, 06:10 PM
Scale is being kind to me, moving my ticker down a wee bit.

70 pounds to onederland

wannaskipandlaugh
01-28-2014, 08:59 AM
Well I did get down to a nice number on Sunday 236.6.... today I am back up to 237.0 but that is ok... More stress at work causes the water retention! :) Still striving to get to 235 before the others!!!! WOOHOO!.. Still racing??!!!

Frantastic
01-28-2014, 02:45 PM
wannaskipandlaugh - you are going to get that star -- quickly! Woo hoo!!

ghosteggplant
01-30-2014, 04:57 PM
I will update my weigh on Saturday! I've quit coke so I'm doing good.

wannaskipandlaugh
01-31-2014, 08:43 AM
OH good for you Ghost... cocacola.. is HARD to give up (darn sugar!!)...

I am down to 236.6..... oh its like moving an inch an hour! LOL

Rebelle.. hooray for getting rid of the holiday weight! :D That is awesome... It took me a few weeks to lose mine tooo..... At least we know what could happen this years holidays and know how to avoid it! :)

Frantastic... getting close to a lower number?? I know you had a tough day or two... But today is a NEW day! :)

Activeadventurer... Welcome! and I know that you are welcome on every thread! We are all trying our best to lose and combined and working together we do GREAT! and you have lost a bunch already! you TOO CHARITY MARIE :D

Watchout... We are cherring you!!! :)

ushotmedown
01-31-2014, 10:20 AM
I know i'm a month late but I was wondering if I could join too :D
As of today I have 55 pounds to lose until then. I'm hoping for around a 114lb loss by January 26th but we will see how I do

AxelGoldstein
01-31-2014, 11:53 AM
Hello All - I too am hoping to join this game a bit late. I probably have about 45lbs to lose.

New Year's is always a time for renewed resolutions, right? Well, today is Chinese New Year and seems like the perfect time for procrastinators like myself to get on board!

This is doable!

Good luck ladies - cheers to a healthy weekend!

sept2012
01-31-2014, 01:56 PM
I am cracking up at myself right now. My boss decided that he was going to supply Breakfast and Lunch from now on and I had TWO very BIG (as in I am super commited) victories so far today.

1. I stopped smoking on January 18th so I am brand new to it.... long story short... maintenance people came into my apartment 10 days ago. They spooked my dog and then left. They decided to go back in and my dog bit one of them. He was taken away from me for ten days. I just go him back this morning and the first thing I wanted to do was smoke. It was like the stress was gone and I wanted a reward to smoke. I did not. That was my first victory.

2. Back to the food. I got back from picking my dog up from dog-jail (by the way he soooo does not belong there but whatever). I got back to the office and there was a message about pizza and salad. My boss has been shopping at costco so the salads have been excellent. I can choose what I want. The pizza on the other hand has wheat, sugar and gluten all of which I gave up on Jan 1st. So I grabbed three slices of pizza and huge salad and came back to my desk. I am glad to report (even though I feel very wasteful).... I did not eat the pizza just the some of the cheese and pepperoni off the top and threw the rest of it away and then proceeded to eat my salad. I was more afraid of someone seeing me throw away all of the pizza bread than I was tempted to eat it.... that was a BIG victory!

catpower
01-31-2014, 04:03 PM
It's exciting to even imagine! That would be a pretty aggressive goal for me considering I'm still about 120# away from that glorious place, but that wont stop me from trying!

AxelGoldstein
02-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Hi all! Thanks rebelle - glad to be here! Though... you don't have to rub in your 70 degree weather!!! Here in Chicago I'd be happy with above freezing. I hear you on cabin fever - I feel like I have been stuck inside for weeks!!! Enjoy the weather for me!

Catpower - It may be an aggressive goal but you could do it. Especially if you really have cat powers! :)

Have a great day everyone!

RoxyDisaster
02-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Hello Everyone!! I like this thread and would definitely like to join this!! there are 326 days until Christmas. If I lose around 10lbs a month I will be able to reach my goal of 150. EASIER SAID THEN DONE RIGHT! But I am READY!! LETS DO THIS!

81 LBS to go

ushotmedown
02-01-2014, 07:22 PM
So today was really good was minus 2.8lbs on the scale this morning putting me at 253lbs.

Jogged/walked 4.6 miles today and did day 1 level 1 of the 30 day shred.

Was just really energetic all day long today :D

AngelCOH
02-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Hello everyone, hope I can join in too? :wave:

Onederland by Christmas 2014 seems like a dream come true!!!! I have 55lbs which is more than a pound a week. I hope that is doable? I have never managed to lose more than 1lb a week before. I blame PCOS but it is probably just as much my own fault! I really need support from here as I have none at home. They love me as I am and don't care I am really fat so do not give encouragement or question my choices. I need to be with people who know how hard it is and I can report to each week.

I am hoping to try for a baby at the end of the year so to lose weight first is a must to be a healthy mummy.

Today I did my first workout :D as I have only been doing a bit of walking this year so far. I am so pleased to have started properly. I wish everyone well with their losses

AxelGoldstein
02-02-2014, 08:39 AM
Welcome angel! What a lucky-future-baby you have that you are working on yourself so you can have a healthy pregnancy!

I was not that smart. I got pregnant on our honeymoon and I was around 280. Thankfully, I had a healthy pregnancy but was very worried throughout about my weight.

We are hoping to try for #2 and I too am trying to get to a healthier place first!

Good luck - babies are so worth it! (make you crazy...but worth it) :)

CharityMarie
02-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Weighed in at 268. It's been a tough week, not because of poor choices... Just TOM making me crazy.

68 pounds to onederland

divinechaos
02-02-2014, 01:08 PM
I'll join :) I'm hoping to be in Onderland by October (for my wedding) but it'd also be an amazing christmas present to be safely in Onederland ;)

wannaskipandlaugh
02-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Welcome EVERYONE!... We can do it! OH YES... This thread will turn out to be the Congratulations to ALL Thread! :D

Rebelle.. I think you got to 235 first.. so you get that Star!!!! :)

Me... Today... 234.8 and saw 233.8 after my walk.. will get that for sure number SOON! :)

Happy day all!!

wannaskipandlaugh
02-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Hey Sue, I just posted to you on the 230's thread. Congrats again!!!

I wasn't in the "star race" so I think that would be you that gets it. I don't remember if anyone else that was in it with you has posted? Sorry, I haven't kept up...

I have just the regular text star, if you need it: ★ ★ ★ ★
I can't remember the HTML codes for GOLD, but those are with SandyBrown, Orange, and Wheat using the BB codes.

Off to make my Cauliflower Pizza crust...have fun!!!

OPPS... well you do get the star.. I have to figure out how to copy yours.. or find one on the internet! :) Let me know about how the Cauliflower Pizza Crust turns out!.. I have made my Buffalo Chicken Dip... a Deviled egg and am making some pepperoni chips for crunch (and dipping)... LOTS of salt but eh... lol

ushotmedown
02-02-2014, 04:53 PM
So my wii fit board said i was down 5lbs this morning but we shall see tomorrow.
I am so sore but in a good way. I've burnt around 700 calories so far.

divinechaos
02-02-2014, 05:10 PM
Rebele, are you anywhere near Pensacola? I just moved from Florida last May and as much as I hate the heat and humidity, the snow and ice makes it impossible to go outside and exercise most days! It's hard to choose which is worse, Florida or the mountains of WV.

sweetenuf
02-02-2014, 05:46 PM
Honestly, this would be the best Christmas present I could ever give myself! I have a year to get down to 199. That's 84 pounds for me, or 1.6 pounds per week. That's definitely doable in one year.

So, who else would like to give themselves that fabulous Christmas present? Please join me!

Everyone will be following their own plan, of course. But this will be a motivating group to help us all stay accountable and reach that fabulous Christmas present goal.

So who's with me?

:clause:

Im IN! I have 98 lbs till 199. That would be about 9 lbs a month and 2.25 lbs a week.
I read post daily so Im always around.
Good luck everyone we can do this.

RoxyDisaster
02-02-2014, 08:15 PM
Rebele, are you anywhere near Pensacola? I just moved from Florida last May and as much as I hate the heat and humidity, the snow and ice makes it impossible to go outside and exercise most days! It's hard to choose which is worse, Florida or the mountains of WV.

I've never been to a southern state but they say that my city is one of the snowiest in the U.S. and I HATE snow lol. I really do feel like it doesn't help my weight loss journey at all. I'd much rather be outside. So I understand where your coming from! I couldn't imagine the extreme heat would be any better. I was thinking about joining kickboxing or something inside but I'm always afraid I'll get judged or be the only large girl there.

:dance: ROXY

activeadventurer
02-03-2014, 04:14 AM
Hi Folks

It is so great to see so many people posting to this thread.

Thanks for the shout outs rebelle and wanttoskipandlaugh.

Cat power I have a similar amount to lose to reach Onederland. I keep telling myself "one day at a time" Otherwise it all seems TOO overwhelming. I lost 14 pounds in January and have another 115 to go to reach Onederland

This week was Chinese New Year. It is my year, the Year of the Horse. I am taking that as a good omen!

Best,

Dee

ushotmedown
02-03-2014, 07:43 AM
activeadventurer the year of the horse is a symbol of speedy success :D
So it looks like this IS our year everyone!

watchoutforthatcar
02-03-2014, 12:51 PM
262.8 today!! 63.8 lbs to go!

sept2012
02-03-2014, 01:05 PM
91 to go for me. I am yo-yo ing! Was 285 last week. hahaha and that seemed easier to obtain than 291 but WTH I bet tomorrow I am 285 again.

noshoes
02-04-2014, 06:55 AM
Very close to getting under 200 pounds, didn't think it would happen this quickly. Maybe by Valentines Day, that would be nice.

AngelCOH
02-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Welcome angel! What a lucky-future-baby you have that you are working on yourself so you can have a healthy pregnancy!

I was not that smart. I got pregnant on our honeymoon and I was around 280. Thankfully, I had a healthy pregnancy but was very worried throughout about my weight.

We are hoping to try for #2 and I too am trying to get to a healthier place first!

Good luck - babies are so worth it! (make you crazy...but worth it) :)

AxelGoldstein - thank you sooo much for welcome and kind words. I am very scared of pregnancy but yep am sure the end result is worth it! My husband lives in another continent to me at the moment, so I have some time to get into a much fitter place first. I wish you all the best with your future baby and your goals. Please keep me updated with your progress :D

Rebelle - thanks for your good luck message. I am really happy to be here with you all and together with support I am sure we can all be big losers!

JennyT
02-04-2014, 10:40 AM
234.8 this morning - 1.8 down from last week! Keeping the downward trend going!!

ushotmedown
02-05-2014, 11:36 AM
So my scale may be all over the place but I am a jean size down :D
They are tight at the moment but do up without much trouble

Frantastic
02-05-2014, 01:16 PM
Hi all!! Just checking in and I see we have more people who joined since I posted last week -- welcome and its good to have you here!! Dealing with some gout right now which is limiting my walking but I am hopping around on my other foot and drinking lots of water.

BethC
02-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Hi everyone!!

I'm Down 4.4#s for week 1! Struggling a bit week 2, but the motivation to be in onerderland by the holidays is there!!

CharityMarie
02-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Wednesday is my official weigh-in. Only down 2 pounds this week. 67 more to go!

Frantastic
02-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Rebelle - Thanks--I'm on the mend and congrats on your downward movement! Fantastic!!

BethC - Amazing loss!!

CharityMarie - Another one with a nice loss!!

ushotmedown - what a great feeling it must be to be able to fit into those pair of jeans.

BethC
02-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Down one more lb, 51 to go!!

AxelGoldstein
02-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Happy Friday Afternoon All! Congrats on all of the great progress! I am down to 232.0 but I know it won't stay because I am sick. It's like I feel my muscles melting. :(

Have an awesome weekend everyone! Stay warm!

BethC
02-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Morning everyone! :sunny: I'm 30.85 away today. Woohoo! :dancer:

Ushotmedown, congrats on the new jeans size! Awesome!!!

Frantastic, :wave: I hope you feel better soon!!!

BethC, Fantastic loss!!! 4.4 is huge!!! Struggling is all part of the process, but having that motivation is what matters. You can do it!

CharityMarie, way to go on 2 more lbs down! You are really showing that scale who is boss!

Have a wonderful weekend future Onederlanders! We are on our way!!!
:cheer3: :cheer2: :cheer3:

Rebelle - Thanks--I'm on the mend and congrats on your downward movement! Fantastic!!

BethC - Amazing loss!!

CharityMarie - Another one with a nice loss!!

ushotmedown - what a great feeling it must be to be able to fit into those pair of jeans.

Thank you, I'm glad to be down, another lb closer!! 🙏

ghosteggplant
02-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Haven't been here this week. But Congratulations to the star competitors. We are aiming for the 230 now right. I'm at 232.

ushotmedown
02-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Managed to avoid the junk food and stick to my diet. I really want to weigh!!

AngelCOH
02-09-2014, 03:59 AM
Hello ladies, I've had what I thought was a good week.
I've been weighing my cereal, eating different food to my family and friends, barely drinking alcohol, getting up every morning at 6.45am to workout, doing more walking and took a crazy Zumba class which exhausted me for a full 24hrs.

The result: -1lb

Damn you evil scales! :devil: I feel great though. My tummy feels smaller and not bloated. I can feel soreness in my core from using muscles I didn't know were there! Next week I hope shows something better on the scale.

Good luck to all weighing in this weekend!

CharityMarie
02-09-2014, 03:54 PM
Afternoon ladies and gents!

Very excited to report that my scale graced me with 265 today!

I'm getting ever closer to being under 250 and as soon as I do, well that will be the smallest I have ever been in my adult life, it's really motivating me to see 249 in my future!! I know it's a little ways off, but closer than it's been in a long while. Stick to it, everyone! I wish I had a fast forward button for life but sadly have to take it one day at a time.

Avezy44
02-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Oh man! I am so in!

BethC
02-09-2014, 07:16 PM
Afternoon ladies and gents!

Very excited to report that my scale graced me with 265 today!

I'm getting ever closer to being under 250 and as soon as I do, well that will be the smallest I have ever been in my adult life, it's really motivating me to see 249 in my future!! I know it's a little ways off, but closer than it's been in a long while. Stick to it, everyone! I wish I had a fast forward button for life but sadly have to take it one day at a time.

Great job!!! Keep at it! 👏👏👏

Frantastic
02-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Wow! I am inspired by all the good news!! Keep it up -- it helps me to read everyone's success!

jillybean2014
02-10-2014, 02:43 AM
Me! It seems like a lifetime since I been in onderland but definitely going to go for it. I actually hope to be at goal by Christmas. Weight today 215.8.

Frantastic
02-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Jillybean2014 - You will definitely be in onderland before you know it! You've had great weight loss already!!

watchoutforthatcar
02-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Weighed in today at 257.4! 58.4 lbs to go!

JennyT
02-11-2014, 12:23 PM
weighed in today at 229.2. (down 5.6 from last week) I have had a nasty cold all weekend though and probably not eating enough - regardless, I will take the loss this week!

BethC
02-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Me! It seems like a lifetime since I been in onderland but definitely going to go for it. I actually hope to be at goal by Christmas. Weight today 215.8.

Weighed in today at 257.4! 58.4 lbs to go!

weighed in today at 229.2. (down 5.6 from last week) I have had a nasty cold all weekend though and probably not eating enough - regardless, I will take the loss this week!

Great work!!! This thread is really moving!!

I've been having a bad stomach ache for the past 2 days, I'm hoping at least a little weight loss out of it. :)

JennyT
02-11-2014, 12:58 PM
That reminds me of a saying I heard once - "I am just one good stomach flu away from my goal weight!" lol

BethC
02-11-2014, 01:15 PM
That reminds me of a saying I heard once - "I am just one good stomach flu away from my goal weight!" lol

Ahhh, The Devil Wears Prada!! I love that movie!!

Judy Lynn
02-11-2014, 05:12 PM
I would like to join this. It would be a real stretch for me to make 199 by Christmas, but what the heck! I am going for it!

65 pounds to go!

ushotmedown
02-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Today I hit day 14 on my juice fast and turned down a chinese and the chinese at my OH's is my FAVE. Tomorrow I have to try and get out of a meal with my OH's mum.
I only have so much willpower people! It is really trying my dedication

Nagazim
02-12-2014, 06:08 PM
*peeks in* I'd like to join :)

I'm currently pregnant and trying to not gain since I tend to go for 70lb gains during pregnancy. Baby #3 is due in July and I hope to definitely hit ONEderland in 2014!

noshoes
02-13-2014, 08:20 AM
Getting close, 204 pounds I think. 92kg

jillybean2014
02-14-2014, 02:24 PM
I dropped a little bit from 215.8 to 214.2 love those whoosh's. Goal at this point is 210.

wannaskipandlaugh
02-15-2014, 09:44 AM
Nagazim :) OOOOOO welcome and of course you are here and you are doing so well and taking care of yourself! Onderland WILL Happen for you and even lower this year I bet (especiallly taking care of a new Baby and keeping up with the other kids and DH!) :)

Me... I am down to 233.8 this morning and just have 34 lbs more to go! OH YES I WILL.. hoping to get there by mid-late summer! My plan

Happy Valentine's Hangover Day to all - now get moving!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

activeadventurer
02-15-2014, 11:51 AM
Hi Folks,

It is inspiring to see how many of you are getting close. I have a ways to go. So far this yea,r I have lost 20 pounds and have 109 to go to reach Onederland. I keep telling myself, "One day at a time"

Dee

jillybean2014
02-15-2014, 12:26 PM
I am still hanging in at 214.2. Glad to see the drop is maintaining.

onebyone
02-18-2014, 07:05 PM
Hi

I'm wary of commiting to goals like this but I think the time is right for me to keep my eye on a prize. Nothing would be better than seeing Onederland before 2015.

I'm beginning at 273.2 today.

SucreSucre
02-18-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm over a month late, but I'm in! I have 58 lbs to lose to get to Onderland and 44 weeks to do it that is 1.32 lbs a week, though I think I can do better than that!

Glad to give and get support! We can do it!

Olivia7906
02-19-2014, 01:21 PM
I'm also jumping into this challenge a bit late but I have a whole lot of time before Christmas 2014 gets here to get to Onederland! I have 31 pounds to lose to get to Onederland. Christmas Eve is in exactly 44 weeks from today so that's less than 1 pound a week. However, I hope to be to Onederland well before that. :)

Starting at 230.75 lbs today

ushotmedown
02-19-2014, 01:51 PM
Hi everyone, haven't really updated my weight for just under 2 weeks (give or take) because I was at my partner's house with no scale. But I weighed in this morning at 245.8!
That is a loss of 9lbs while I was away. Ooh and I can now feel my collar bones which were hidden under a mountain of fat before :P

Olivia7906
02-22-2014, 08:18 AM
I'm down to 229.50 this morning, so I have 29.75 lbs to go to see Onederland! I want to wear a tank top this summer :D

jillybean2014
02-22-2014, 11:18 AM
I am up to 216.4. I had dh's bd celebration and our power went out last night and we had to get takeout pizza. My official weigh day is Monday so I will up then.

AAD
02-23-2014, 02:09 PM
2/23 = 216.8, 12/25 goal = 199.9

Milestones:

watchoutforthatcar
02-24-2014, 10:41 AM
Weighed in at 254.2 today! 89.20 lbs to go!

activeadventurer
02-24-2014, 10:49 AM
Hi Folks,

So far this year I have lost 27 pounds. It does not seem that real. I still have 102 pounds to go to reach Onederland

jillybean2014
02-24-2014, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=activeadventurer;4950299]Hi Folks,

So far this year I have lost 27 pounds. It does not seem that real. I still have 102 pounds to go to reach Onederland[/QUOTE

That is an awesome start! :carrot: You should be proud! Remember to take every pound as a victory. Try picking up 27 lbs of flour, that is pretty heavy. Keep up the great work.

MandyLamy
02-24-2014, 09:54 PM
I'm a bit late but I'd totally love to see onederland by the end of the year! Starting weight 254.5 :)

RoxieK
02-24-2014, 11:33 PM
I'd love to join in my starting weight is 250. I need to get my butt back in gear!

ushotmedown
02-25-2014, 01:14 PM
243.2 on the scale today :D

MandyLamy
02-25-2014, 02:37 PM
today is my officially weekly weigh in day! 253 <3

noshoes
02-27-2014, 06:52 PM
198 pounds. Very happy as this feels more normal to me.

ushotmedown
02-28-2014, 08:22 AM
241.6 :)

42.6lbs to onderland

CharityMarie
02-28-2014, 02:41 PM
Ahhh scale going from 258 to 259 each time i step on! Going to just say I have 59 pounds to ONEDERLANDDDDDD to go. Much lower than 96!

jillybean2014
02-28-2014, 03:09 PM
Today at 213.8 just 14 more to go.

sweetenuf
02-28-2014, 09:19 PM
As of Wednesday....official weight in. I'm down 22lbs in 6weeks!!
Let's keep this going yall... Hope March will be a great month!!

Olivia7906
03-01-2014, 09:19 AM
sweetenuf - OMG that's awesome!!! Congrats on the huge loss!!

Today I'm 224.75 so 25 lbs to go to see Onederland! :D

activeadventurer
03-02-2014, 10:38 AM
Tomorrow is my "official" weigh in day but it is going to be a crazy one so I thought I would post today. I lost 1 1/2 pounds this week. I still have a long way to go to get to Onederland. Time to be patient and just keep at it.

I plan to begin today to REINVIGORATE MY EXERCISE PROGRAM. It has fallen on rather sparse times since I had a sever respiratory infection in December. Bought some Zumba DVD's and an interval training DVD at Costco. I think I will start there. Promise to report back next week for my own accountability.

Dee

AAD
03-02-2014, 02:04 PM
3/2 = 216.7 Not losing fast enough, need to step it up!

Milestones:

KarinRose
03-02-2014, 03:20 PM
Hello all,

I would like to join in this fun challenge. Currently at 260 so I have a ways to go and would like to be in good company.

Thanks!

onebyone
03-03-2014, 09:11 AM
I'm beginning at 273.2 today.

That was Feb 18.
Today I am 265.
8lbs in 2 weeks.:carrot:

65lbs to go in 10 months. 1.5wk and I'll get there.

watchoutforthatcar
03-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Weighed in at 249.2 today!!! 50.2 lbs to go to see 199 on the scale! We can do it!

jillybean2014
03-04-2014, 08:53 PM
I don't really weigh in officially til Friday but today down to 212.4 a loss of 1.3 lbs this week so far.

mandyval
03-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Can I join you ladies? Give myself an christmas present of a newer healthier me :) starting at 265 looking to be at 200 by Christmas :)

AAD
03-08-2014, 10:30 AM
3/8 = 216.6

Milestones:

ushotmedown
03-08-2014, 02:25 PM
238 on my scale this morning

BethC
03-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Hello everyone, I was down to 249.8 today! Knowing that usually get about 2 pounds my first day of TOM and I was just on vacation, I will definitely take it!!

MandyLamy
03-08-2014, 09:26 PM
SW: 254.5
CW: 249.5

49.5 lbs to go!

jillybean2014
03-09-2014, 03:01 PM
I had a woosh this morning. Scale at 209.8 So I am in the final stretch. I hope this is not a fluke. Remember you will all get there. Consistency is the key!

watchoutforthatcar
03-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Weighed in today at 247 which means 48 lbs to go!

CharityMarie
03-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Weighed in at 251 today... getting closer little by little.. looking far more likely of a goal the longer the year goes on!

ushotmedown
03-10-2014, 03:22 PM
237.2lbs this morning. Less than 40lbs to onderland :D

Olivia7906
03-11-2014, 08:35 AM
213.50 today. So I'll just say 14 lbs to Onederland!! Ooooooh, I'm starting to get excited!!!

ushotmedown
03-11-2014, 09:47 AM
236.8 this morning. Only a 0.4lb loss since yesterday but it's in the right direction at least

ushotmedown
03-12-2014, 08:06 AM
236.6. Going down

wannaskipandlaugh
03-12-2014, 09:36 AM
I am the same weight I clocked in on 2/2/14 and here it is 3/12/14.. that is NOT good (well had major troubles and trauma and sadness) BACK ON THE WAGON!... 234.8 GOT 35 more lbs to go.. I had hoped for early summer.. Now shooting for 9/1!! WANT ONDERLAND by Labor Day! Christmas is my backup! LOLOLOL

Have a great day all!

Olivia7906
03-12-2014, 09:50 AM
212.75 today. Still going down. 13 more pounds! Come on Onederland!

KarinRose
03-12-2014, 07:41 PM
I am down to 256.4 as of yesterday's weigh-in!

Olivia7906, I think it is great that you maintained while you were going through the rough patch. I hope things are better in the rest of 2014!

AAD
03-13-2014, 02:48 PM
3/8 = 216.6
3/13 = 216.6 still

Milestones:

Olivia7906
03-13-2014, 03:12 PM
I am down to 256.4 as of yesterday's weigh-in!

Olivia7906, I think it is great that you maintained while you were going through the rough patch. I hope things are better in the rest of 2014!

Thank you Karin! I was determined not to put any of those pounds back on lol. I even did research on it lol. I decided to resist the urge to just jump back into eating full calories since my metabolism could have been affected from not eating. So I started introducing calories slowly each day until I'm back up to my normal range for weight loss. It's been working! :)

ushotmedown
03-14-2014, 08:28 AM
I weighed in this morning at 235.6lbs. It means I am 50lbs down from my hw!!

Olivia7906
03-14-2014, 08:35 AM
way to go ushotmedown!! That's an excellent accomplishment!! :D

wannaskipandlaugh
03-14-2014, 08:57 AM
WOOHOO Youshotme! Good for you!

Olivia.. just alittle rest time for your body. Its reajusting and will start on the downward (weight) path again. Its hard.. but think that now the skin is trying to catch up alittle too (shrinking!) :) HUGS

Wahey as IAN would say.. I am down to my lowest ever on this journey. 232 on the button (218 on my old scale - sigh).. So 32.2 lbs more to go. I WILL DO IT! I AM DOING IT! :)

Happy Friday all!

activeadventurer
03-15-2014, 12:17 AM
I have lost 6 pounds since I last checked in, 12 days ago. I have 94 pounds to lose to get to Onederland.

ushotmedown
03-15-2014, 08:24 AM
Thank you!! :D

I'm 1lb down today weighing in at 234.6lbs

BethC
03-15-2014, 11:51 AM
Down another lb... 49### to go!

sweetenuf
03-15-2014, 12:21 PM
Good Morning All....

Update: Wednesday March 12 Official weigh in.
277 lbs. Thats now a total of 33 lbs in 8 weeks. and 16.75 inches.

I am very proud of all of us....I hope everyone is doing well and even though my post are not frequent I am still here reading along :)

wannaskipandlaugh
03-15-2014, 01:30 PM
:woohoo: I am down to 229.8 I MADE IT TO THE 220's Yay! Only 30 lbs to go to get to Onderland... I BELIEVE!

MandyLamy
03-16-2014, 12:19 AM
SW: 254.5
CW: 246 (-8.5)

46 lbs to go!

Olivia7906
03-16-2014, 09:42 AM
:woohoo: I am down to 229.8 I MADE IT TO THE 220's Yay! Only 30 lbs to go to get to Onderland... I BELIEVE!

EXCELLENT wanna!!! Keep on believing because IT'S WORKING!!! Great job! :D

As for me, I'm still holding steady at 212.75, so still 13 lbs to go to get to Onederland! :)

watchoutforthatcar
03-17-2014, 11:42 AM
245 today! 46 lbs to go!

hotbodycomingsoon
03-17-2014, 01:51 PM
Hi everyone, hope its ok for me to join this late ive lurked 3fc before but life got in the way!

Before having childen I was 135lbs after my second child I was 225lb, I suffered with bad depression this time and im now at 275lb.

Finally getting my life on track and hope to be in onederland by xmas :)

SW - 275lb
GW - 140lb

X

ushotmedown
03-19-2014, 07:50 AM
232.0 today. 33lbs to onederland!

KarinRose
03-19-2014, 08:30 AM
I'm down to 254.6 this morning. Proud of myself for putting systems in place to be seeing steady progress each week. Six weeks in and feeling great!

wannaskipandlaugh
03-19-2014, 08:56 AM
Olivia.. you had lost so much quickly... but that scale reading will go down. I bet at least 1.5 lbs for you this week!... and SOON NO Middle number on the scale... a 2 Naught then a number and then its like seconds to Onderland!!!!! :D

Me... holding steady at 229.8.... but I forsee a lower number SOON! as I have been GOOD and eating around 1400 calories for 4 days now! Yeppers!

Olivia7906
03-19-2014, 01:01 PM
thanks wanna! Yes it will go down eventually lol. With the heavy lifting program I'm doing, it might not be anytime soon, but that's okay because I'm getting stronger and leaner so it's all worth it! :D

Great job on your 4 day streak!!

watchoutforthatcar
03-19-2014, 01:20 PM
Are you doing a lifting program at home or at the gym? I want to incorporate lifting at home because I workout at home, but don't know where to begin.

AAD
03-19-2014, 02:31 PM
3/8 = 216.6
3/13 = 216.6 still
3/19 = 216.5 something > nothing!

Milestones:

activeadventurer
03-20-2014, 07:49 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have lost 4 pounds since I last checked in. I have 90 pounds to lose to get to Onederland.

ushotmedown
03-20-2014, 07:54 AM
231.2 this morning

ushotmedown
03-21-2014, 08:06 PM
227.2lbs. Less than 30lbs to go!

Olivia7906
03-22-2014, 09:30 AM
watchout - I'm doing a heavy lifting program at home. I have Chalean Extreme (a beachbody program) and I have Selectech Weights System. I love it! I also have P90X.

AAD
03-22-2014, 03:27 PM
3/8 = 216.6
3/13 = 216.6 still
3/22 = 216.4 ... 1/10th closer!

Milestones:

CharityMarie
03-22-2014, 03:37 PM
247 todaaaaay - 48 pounds to go!

sweetenuf
03-23-2014, 12:54 PM
Weighed today in at 271.4!!

72lbs to go till onederland :) Im so happy and proud of us for staying on track.

activeadventurer
03-23-2014, 08:51 PM
I have lost 4 more pounds. I have 86 to go to get to Onederland.

wannaskipandlaugh
03-24-2014, 09:00 AM
WOW all.. you all are doing GREAT!

Me... .2 closer LOLOLOLOLOL 1 week and -.2 to 229.6... So less than 30 lbs to go! Hooray!

watchoutforthatcar
03-24-2014, 09:15 AM
241.8 lbs today! 41.8 more to go!

AAD
03-28-2014, 02:09 PM
3/13 = 216.6 still
3/28 = 216.2 Lost .3 this week

Milestones:

activeadventurer
03-31-2014, 11:28 AM
No Change since last check in. 87 pounds to go to get to Onederland

wannaskipandlaugh
04-02-2014, 09:28 AM
OKAY.. I think we are all getting closer to Onderland!!!!! :D

I am down to 229.4... so only 29.6 lbs to go! Can't wait to get to single digits for the countdown! :)

Olivia7906
04-02-2014, 11:02 AM
Getting closer! 211.00 this morning. 11.25 lbs to go!! I can't wait to get under the 10 lbs mark! :D

AAD
04-04-2014, 02:06 AM
3/13 = 216.6 still
4/3 = 216 ... 16 to go!

Milestones:

activeadventurer
04-06-2014, 09:03 PM
Not much change, 86 pounds to get to Onederland.

Dee

wannaskipandlaugh
04-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Well finally I feel like I can post here... Its been awhile since I went down... 228.8.. soooooooo only 29 lbs to go HOORAY!

berryblondeboys
04-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Oh MEEEE!!!! This is my primary goal for the year. Now, if I lose more than that, great! But I'm going for "doable" here and it should be doable.

Olivia7906
04-07-2014, 12:08 PM
207.75 lbs this morning. I'm FINALLY under the 10 lb mark! 8 lbs to go!! :D

CharityMarie
04-07-2014, 12:31 PM
Not much progress for me in the last 2 weeks, but I'm back into it full force so I'm posting that I have 48 pounds until onederland. Totally within reach!

AAD
04-10-2014, 06:18 PM
3/13 = 216.6 still
4/3 = 216 ... 16 to go!
4/10 = 215.7 ... first benchmark is on the horizon!

Milestones:

activeadventurer
04-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Lost 7 pounds since my last check in. 50 since the start of the challenge. 79 to go to get to Onederland.

KarinRose
04-12-2014, 10:40 AM
45 more pounds to lose. Feels so much more doable! :-)

wannaskipandlaugh
04-13-2014, 09:49 PM
Hot Diggity Dog! I am down to 226.6... so just 26.8 more to go!!! WOOHOO! I will do it!!!

watchoutforthatcar
04-15-2014, 12:16 AM
Weighed in at 235.6 today! 36.6 lbs to go.

AAD
04-15-2014, 01:25 AM
3/13 = 216.6 still
4/3 = 216 ... 16 to go!
4/14 = 215.6 Lost .2 this week

Milestones:

activeadventurer
04-16-2014, 08:29 AM
I have lost 3 pounds since I last checked in. 76 pounds to get to Onederland.

wannaskipandlaugh
04-16-2014, 09:02 AM
OOOOOO We are doing so well... So many of us will be in that Onederland Club!! :D

I am down to 225.4 HOORAY! just 25.5 more to go.. Just a quarter and a scooch! I likey that!

activeadventurer
04-20-2014, 12:37 AM
I have lost 2.5 pounds since my last check in. I am ecstatic. I am within 2.5 pounds of losing 200 pounds. It is a @!$%#@ miracle. And 73 pounds away from Onederland.

AAD
04-21-2014, 05:19 PM
3/13 = 216.6 still
4/3 = 216 ... 16 to go!
4/21 = 215.4 Lost .2 this week

Milestones:

CharityMarie
04-21-2014, 05:41 PM
Congrats to everyone so far! I am 42 pounds away from onederland! It's totally possible!

Streudel
04-21-2014, 11:25 PM
47 pounds to lose in 35 weeks comes out to 1.34 lbs per week. Not easy peasy but not impossible. I'm in!

Weighing in on Saturdays.

4/19/14-246.5

watchoutforthatcar
04-21-2014, 11:59 PM
232.8 today! 33.8 lbs to go. It's getting so real!

activeadventurer
04-23-2014, 02:48 PM
Today is a special day. I reached 200 pounds lost. Wow!!! It has been one of the more challenging journeys of my life. I am 71 pounds away from Onederland.

CharityMarie
04-23-2014, 03:20 PM
41 pounds to go for me! It's in view!!

sweetenuf
04-23-2014, 08:09 PM
WOW I see some fabulous numbers in here!!

Official weigh in today 259lbs thats a total of 51 lbs since January 15th 2014. and 24 inches gone for good!!
Makes my goal 60 lbs till Onederland!!

Ky30
04-24-2014, 10:48 AM
Joining late but would love to join. My journey has been going on since Sept 2010 but I have had 2 babies in the last 2 years I gained back almost everything I lose :( so I aleast to need to get back to onederland.

SW-250
5/3-248 (2 pounds lost)
5/10
5/17
5/24
5/31
6/7
6/14
6/21
6/28
7/5
7/12
7/19
7/26
8/2
8/9
8/16
8/23
8/30
9/6-
9/13
9/20-
9/27
10/4-
10//11-
10/18-
10/25
11/1-
11/8-
11/15-
11/22-
11/29-
12/6-
12/13
12/20-

wvuchick
04-24-2014, 02:26 PM
I already chose Onederland by Christmas a goal, but I'd like to join you fine folks to hold myself accountable as well. Don't have an official weigh in day, will just update with loses (lots of them hopefully) accordingly.

4/24/2014 - 234

Nagazim
04-24-2014, 04:26 PM
I'm 50.4 lbs away from ONEderland.

Streudel
04-24-2014, 09:46 PM
Today is a special day. I reached 200 pounds lost. Wow!!! It has been one of the more challenging journeys of my life. I am 72 pounds away from Onederland.

That is so freakin' amazing!!!:bravo::bravo::bravo:

activeadventurer
04-27-2014, 12:45 AM
Thanks Streudel. I am still in shock

ushotmedown
04-27-2014, 08:41 AM
216.2 on the sale this morning

AAD
04-28-2014, 03:24 PM
3/13 = 216.6 still
4/3 = 216 ... 16 to go!
4/21 = 215.4 Lost .2 this week
4/28 = 215 Lost .4 this week

Milestones:
215.1 ~ Achieved 4/28/14

ushotmedown
04-29-2014, 07:07 AM
213.4. So near!

wannaskipandlaugh
04-29-2014, 09:34 AM
WELL Shazam! I am in a 1 week ATKINS Induction challenge and am losing again! HOORAY 224.6 now.. So LESS than 25 lbs to ONDERLAND! Hooray!

activeadventurer
04-30-2014, 02:52 PM
I have lost 2 more pounds and am 69 pounds away from Onederland

wvuchick
05-01-2014, 10:29 AM
33 lbs from Onederland this morning. Have a great on-plan day all!

berryblondeboys
05-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Same for me, down 8.6 for April.

33 pounds to go to get to onederland. Hoping for 7 pounds this month, so that would get me to 226 for June 1.

wvuchick
05-01-2014, 02:18 PM
berry - I was shooting for 227 for May. We can do it!! :cheer2:

Nagazim
05-01-2014, 04:05 PM
52 lbs from ONEderland. I'll have a little help on July 1st when this baby is born :)

activeadventurer
05-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Lost 2 more pounds. I am 67 pounds away from Onederland.

Rashomon
05-02-2014, 12:52 PM
I want to join in on this! I might not quite make it to Onederland, but I'll be close. I weighed in at 279 yesterday (and still there today), so that's 80lbs. in 7 months.

Streudel
05-03-2014, 06:53 AM
244.5 this week, 45 to go!

activeadventurer
05-04-2014, 12:01 PM
lost 6 more pounds. 61 pounds away from Onederland

wannaskipandlaugh
05-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Down down down.. and now only need 21.8 lbs more to go! I WILL DO IT! :) Watch out Onderland!!!!!

wvuchick
05-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Got a big woosh so I'm down another 3 lbs this weekend. Now only thirty pounds from Onederland! :woohoo:

AAD
05-05-2014, 04:54 PM
4/28 = 215 Lost .4 this week ~ MILESTONE #1
5/5 = 214.7

Milestones:
215.1 ~ Achieved 4/28/14

lookin2lose
05-08-2014, 12:47 PM
I'm jumping in on this one...just to see how close I can get!

33 weeks to Christmas!!!

That would be the best present ever!

activeadventurer
05-09-2014, 05:18 AM
Lost 2 more pounds. 59 pounds to Onederland

susiemartin
05-09-2014, 08:42 AM
I've been lurking on this thread because I didn't know if 80lbs. by Christmas or New Year's was a reasonable weight loss goal for me. I think I'm going to go for it and see how close I get. Who knows?
Anything is possible I suppose, and no matter what happens if I stay true and on plan, I'll be in a better place than I am today :cool:

Streudel
05-09-2014, 08:09 PM
I'm weighing early this week since I'll be on a day trip to NYC on Sat. 239.5 today. 5 more lbs. down and 40 to go to Onederland! :carrot:

Losing4another
05-10-2014, 04:45 AM
In a new decade and seem to be safely staying there... 57 pounds to go.

AAD
05-12-2014, 08:02 PM
5/12 = 214.4

Milestones:
215.1 ~ Achieved 4/28/14

CharityMarie
05-12-2014, 08:21 PM
40 pounds to go.

Seems such a long way...

watchoutforthatcar
05-12-2014, 08:49 PM
Weighed in at 220.6! 21.6 pounds to go until I see 1 in front of my weight number!

activeadventurer
05-16-2014, 02:12 PM
Lost another pound. 57 pounds to go to get to Onederland

Streudel
05-17-2014, 10:15 PM

37.5 to go!! At this rate, I might be in Onderland by Thanksgiving! :carrot:

susiemartin
05-18-2014, 08:46 AM
277.8 :) Don't know if I'll make onederland but I'm hoping to get close:)

wvuchick
05-19-2014, 12:05 PM
30.7 lbs from Onederland. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

Good luck everyone!

AAD
05-19-2014, 05:01 PM
5/19 = 214

Milestones:
215.1 ~ Achieved 4/28/14

AAD
05-24-2014, 09:24 PM
5/24 = 213.8

Milestones:
215.1 ~ Achieved 4/28/14

Streudel
05-25-2014, 11:25 AM

34.5 lbs to go!

activeadventurer
05-25-2014, 01:44 PM
Hi Folks,

Displaced from my home by water damage. Living in a hotel and have no idea how much I weigh. At least I have a little refrigerator for snacks and leftovers. Really!!! tired of all the restaurant food. Looking for a new place to live. Will check in as I can.

Dee

KarinRose
05-25-2014, 11:05 PM
239.4 today so have lost 1/3 of what I need to make it to onederland since entering this thread.

Must keep plugging!

Streudel
05-25-2014, 11:23 PM
Hi Folks,

Displaced from my home by water damage. Living in a hotel and have no idea how much I weigh. At least I have a little refrigerator for snacks and leftovers. Really!!! tired of all the restaurant food. Looking for a new place to live. Will check in as I can.

Dee

I'm so sorry to hear about this lousy turn of events, Dee. I hope things get better for you soon!

sweetenuf
05-26-2014, 12:35 PM
Good Morning!! its been awhile since I have checked in. I think I was 259 lbs. Well today I am 245 so now Im 46 lbs from onederland!!!

watchoutforthatcar
05-26-2014, 11:51 PM
I weigh 216.4 today. 16.5 lbs to go to onederland! It's getting real.

activeadventurer
05-28-2014, 09:11 AM
Thanks Streudel! It has been pretty stressful. Upside, all the great friends that are there for me.

activeadventurer
05-30-2014, 02:16 PM
Finally got my scale from my old apartment. Have lost another pound. I am very pleased since I have been eating out for 2 weeks now. Grateful for no gain. 55 pounds to Onederland. Very doable!

AAD
05-30-2014, 03:44 PM
5/30 = 213.4 ~ MILESTONE #2

Milestones:
215.1 ~ Achieved 4/28/14
213.4 ~ Achieved 5/30/14