WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Chatters say, Happy New Year

Tina
01-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Okay group, I gained and gained over Nov. and Dec. 'Can't imagine why. :dizzy:
Today I am back OP, with a vengeance!

Please come join in the conversations here!!!!

:newyear:

Tina
01-07-2014, 10:34 AM
Everyone be healthy and have a great week.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:flow1:

maureen kempster
01-10-2014, 04:37 AM
good morning everyone

Tina in the last year I've gained almost 30 lbs - I'm going to Calgary & Edmonton in May so I have a goal - losing 5 lbs a month is doable so that's my goal- I want to lose at least 25 by May - I can do this -

Tina
01-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Good morning,

Maureen, your plan sounds great. It IS very doable.

I really need to get to a meeting so I can get the material for their new Simple Start program.....2 weeks jump start w/ recipes.

Tina
01-18-2014, 09:15 AM
It's the weekend. :dance:

Enjoy!!!

maureen kempster
01-18-2014, 09:20 AM
good morning everyone
I'm really trying to stay away from the junk food - I have no excuse I'm by myself so no one else brings them in this house but me!!! I'm on day 4 of trying again-I went to a concert last night with one of my sisters - we went out for dinner before and I didn't make a fool of myself eating so all in all I'm happy so far - I could do better - I'll just keep trying.
hope we all have a great weekend -

Tina, I'm going try and get to a meeting this coming week - there's one I can make barely, right after work on Tuesday or I can go to one next Saturday morning. I'll see.

have a good one

Tina
01-19-2014, 09:09 AM
Maureen, let me know about the meeting. I'm interested in that new 2-week start. I do better if I can have a structured start. Good luck.

Everyone drink your water.

:flow2:

maureen kempster
01-19-2014, 09:16 AM
Tina, I just have to stay motivated and not get discouraged - but right now I'm so disgusted with the weight I've gained and all because I just ate junk! I really think I'll make an effort to get to a meeting and I'll let you know about it.

have a great rest of the weekend and I will drink my water - I really don't have a problem with that part

take care

Tina
01-23-2014, 02:23 PM
Yaah!!!!! I lost the 3 pounds that I had gained back. :dance:

maureen kempster
01-23-2014, 06:17 PM
hurray for you Tina - just keep on going

Tina
01-25-2014, 06:50 PM
Hi, How are we doing?????

Maureen, did you make it to a meeting this week? I imagine your weather might've kept you from going. As I posted on fb, we had sleet and freezibg weather for a couple of days. This is not our normal winter weather.

maureen kempster
01-27-2014, 04:37 AM
good morning

I didn't make it to a meeting Tina - yes, it's been cold here - the only saving grace is that we're almost at the end of January!!! good grief it has to get warmer soon - I've been really watching what I'm eating and keeping my fingers crossed that some of this weight goes away

have a great day

maureen

maureen kempster
01-30-2014, 08:15 PM
where is everyone??

Tina
01-30-2014, 09:49 PM
I'm afraid that with Facebook, no one needs to come here to "talk" AND people are not on program anymore!!!!!

Tina
02-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Good morning!!!!!

:dance:

maureen kempster
02-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Hi Tina

just sitting here waiting to go to bed! soon - hope you had a nice weekend - not much happening over here - more snow but mild - sticking to program and feeling good -

well, have a good one and will see you here later

maureen

Tina
02-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Hi Maureen,
How was your day? I ate right today and I'm starving!
I hope you are losing more and more weight. My physical is at the end of this month. I need to lose 6 pounds. Hopefully I will.

maureen kempster
02-09-2014, 07:56 AM
good morning everyone - I hope you're all well and keeping warm. This has been a long winter - weighed in on Friday and I'm down another 2 lbs - total of 4.8 lbs in 2 weeks - I feel great - if I can lose 2 lbs a week I'll be happy - I'm just trying a low carb high protein way of eating - seems to be working

have a good one

Tina
02-09-2014, 10:06 AM
:carrot: Maureen, that is great news! :dance: How much fruit and veggies do you eat each day? Way To Go!!!!!

I am also ready for summer. I'm not a winter person. Our winter has been colder than usual for south Texas.

Everyone stay warm and stay OP.

Tina
02-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Hi all,
I know a good way not to eat much---have your teeth cleaned! Ouch!!!
However, ice cream does feel good. :lol:

Tina
02-14-2014, 08:46 AM
:val1: Happy Valentines Day :val1:

Have a great day!

maureen kempster
02-20-2014, 07:01 AM
good morning everyone

boy we've all been quiet on here lately - Tina, Susan is it getting warmer in your neck of the woods? my sister and her husband are going to Punta Cana tomorrow for a week - my sister booked the package before she checked the flight itinerary - they have a 6 hour stop in Dallas!! Tina I told her to call you!! just kidding - if it was me I'd have made arrangements to have a coffee with you - lol

hope everyone's doing well

Maureen

Tina
02-21-2014, 10:11 PM
Hi,
Maureen, Susan is the one near Dallas. I'm in Houston, south Texas. :)
How are you doing weight-wise? I stink! :lol: I've got my physical next week and had high hopes of losing more. It's not going to happen. Boo... I've had a sinus infection so no exercising or dieting? I'll get there!!!

maureen kempster
02-21-2014, 10:29 PM
hi Tina - my sister's flight got delayed this morning because we were getting freezing rain - they didn't leave until 7:30 this evening - hopefully this flight was more direct!!! I've lost a total of 9 lbs in 4 weeks - so I feel great - I feel very positive about my eating this time - I'm just so sick of feeling crappy because I eat junk - you'll do it Tina, feel better soon -

Tina
02-25-2014, 11:00 PM
Hi Maureen, you are doing so good with your weight loss. :dance:
I go for my physical on Thursday. I'm anxious to get on their scales. :lol:
Take care!

maureen kempster
02-27-2014, 12:09 PM
good morning Tina or afternoon here
you'll be okay on the scalel I'm following the Ideal Protein diet and I really do feel great - my 5th weigh in will be tomorrow after work & I'm sure I'll be down at least a total of 10 or 11 lbs. I'm going to a ball on Saturday!! my boss is the Honorary Colonel for the Governor General Foot Guards and they have 2 balls a year - I've never gone but it should be fun - a bunch from the office are going too - I bought a long dress for it that I'll wear again in November when we have our fall gala.

keep on keeping on Tina we can do this

Tina
02-28-2014, 09:37 AM
Maureen, good luck at your weigh-in!!!!!!! Wow, you have done soooo good.
I want to see pictures of that ball.
My physical went well. My weight was up according to their scales. However, DUH, I wore a heavy skirt, instead of my slacks. I'm not worried.

ChicaCoy
02-28-2014, 12:10 PM
Hello everyone. May I join in the conversation?

maureen kempster
02-28-2014, 12:13 PM
Hi ChicaCoy
welcome to our little group.

Tina, I go for weigh in tonight after work - I feel so good on this program - I think by the time I get to my goal weight and go through maintenance i might have a handle on the junk food eating and just eating because I'm bored!! i'll try and get a picture or two taken tomorrow

have a good one

ChicaCoy
02-28-2014, 01:03 PM
Thank you Maureen :) I hope everyone is having a good day

Tina
02-28-2014, 08:44 PM
Hi ChicaCoy :welcome:
Tell us a little about yourself, please.

ChicaCoy
03-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Hi,
My name is Christina, I'm engaged to be married June 7th...I'm turning 40 in July. I'm trying to shed this excess that seems to be following me around. I'm counting calories and using my will fit everyday. Soon, I will start Zumba and hopefully the weather is be kinder so that I can get out and walk.

Tina
03-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Hi all,
Christina, good luck with Zumba. I've neverr tried that.

Maureen, how was the ball? I want to see photos. :)

maureen kempster
03-09-2014, 07:58 AM
good morning Tina

the ball was very nice - lots of military uniforms!!! it was the Governor General Foot Guards ball so that was to be expected - didn't take very many photos - I just wanted to tell you that since 24 January I'm down 14.6 lbs as of Friday - honestly I feel so good -

also, I put an offer on a new apartment condo and was accepted!! Tina I feel like I'm finally home - I take possession May 1 so lots to do - going to do a lot of apartment purging in the next few weeks.

let's all have a great day we're worth it

maureen

Tina
03-09-2014, 10:18 AM
:carrot: :dance: Maureen, you have lost so much that I'm envious. :dizzy:
I've just got to knuckle down now. If it isn't in the frig, I don't go out to get it. So, I will purge my frig. :lol:
WOW, I'm sooooo happy that you have a condo!!!!!!!! Yes, this will definitely make you feel settled now. (Can you post one photo?)

You are awesome, my friend. I'm sorry we live so far apart. :(
At least, we can "talk" on here.

Tina
03-15-2014, 10:39 AM
Hi all,

Christina, how are you doing?

Maureen, May 1st will be here before you know it. Hey, that means lots of packing and cleaning...great exercise. he..he..he..
I'm still waiting for that photo of you looking gorgeous at the ball!

Not much going on here. We had great balmy weather last Saturday. We even grilled hamburgers outside. Rain is coming today and it's cloudy.

Have a great weekend.

maureen kempster
03-16-2014, 08:32 PM
hi Tina, update on condo - I'm still waiting to see if my mortgage application will be approved - long story - I'll find out for sure tomorrow - I feel like I've been on a roller coaster - on the bright side - as of friday I'm down 17.2 lbs. if I get the condo I'm going to take possession for around June 1st - the sales office said that won't be a problem . I 'll give you an update tomorrow

have a great rest of the evening

maureen

Tina
03-18-2014, 10:22 AM
Maureen---Good Luck with the mortgage as that is a difficult thing to get done!

:hug:

Tina
03-27-2014, 10:44 AM
Maureen, what's new with you?
I go see my gyn for a yearly tomorrow. Stepping onto the scale will be interesting. :lol:
Are you still having snow? We're having lots of rain.
Take it easy!

maureen kempster
03-27-2014, 08:12 PM
hi Tina

our winter this year just doesn't seem to want to go away - hopefully it's going to get warmer soon.
I'm sure the scale will be good to you tomorrow

I'm down 18 lbs as of last friday - my next weigh in is tomorrow - hoping I hit the 20 mark

good luck tomorrow

maureen kempster
03-30-2014, 06:35 PM
Tina how did your appointment go? as of last friday I'm down 19.2 lbs - feeling good - and all conditions have been removed from my mortgage application so I take possession of my condo May 16th - it's a brand new place so I'm excited.

hope all's well with you

Tina
04-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Maureen, :dance: :carrot: Hooray for the mortgage going thru!!! :carrot:
And, I am so proud of all the weight you've lost. You are amazing!!!!!

My dr. appointment---my doctor was out sick with what sounded like what I've had. It was postponed until tomorrow morning. I don't feel like I've lost anything but we'll see.

It is such beautiful weather here, finally. Our Spring weather will last about a week. :lol: Then, it will either get cool and rainy or hot and humid.

Take care and keep up the good work.

jar1965
04-06-2014, 01:52 PM
Hi ladies!:carrot:

Maureen~ thank you very getting my user name to me! Lol
And....congrats on weight loss and your beautiful new condo!

Tina~ thank you for never giving up on us girls ......you're right! Facebook is so easy and everyone seems to be on there all the time! And, I do feel everyone had gotten off plan. And then how about what that Maureen & Susan have done A.M.A.Z.I.N.G :carrot:getting back on plan and having great success!:carrot:

Tina
04-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Hi all...and it finally is more than me and Maureen!!! :D
Jeanne, welcome home. :dance: :dance:
Like everyone has told you...you CAN do this.

Maureen, I'm so excited about your condo. The pictures are great. It's just perfect. I hope your kitties adjust. :lol:

Okay, I turned over a new leaf today. My eating sweets has gotten the best of me. So far today I had low cal toast and a banana for breakfast. We went to Olive Garden after church. I ate almost a whole bowl of salad and some spaghetti with marinara sauce, Supper ????? :)

Good luck to all of us.

Maybe Susan and Tammy can be convinced to come back here for support!

I'm going to change my tracker to a small amount to lose. I can deal better seeing a small number.

jar1965
04-06-2014, 05:26 PM
1 POINT......I made this today....very very good!
APPLE YOGURT SALAD
Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Time-to-table: 15 minutes
Makes 4 cups
1/4 cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
2 tablespoons orange juice (or 1 tablespoon juice concentrate)
1/2 teaspoon cardamom (or cinnamon)
2 apples, chopped bite-size
2 Clementine tangerines, peeled, sections cut in thirds (or grapes)
2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint (donít skip this)
Pomegranate seeds, optional but festive especially with green or yellow-skinned apples (easy way to remove the seeds from a pomegranate)
Mix the yogurt, orange juice and cardamom in a medium-size bowl. (Prep this far in advance.) Stir in the apple, then the more delicate tangerines and mint. Transfer to a serving dish and top with pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately.

maureen kempster
04-06-2014, 07:44 PM
hurray we're slowly getting back here - I've been following Ideal Protein and so far it's been great - today I'm feeling a bit hungry but I'll drink more water until it's time for me to have my snack.
Jeanne that salad looks good
Tina we can do this

have a good evening ladies - great to see you back here Jeanne

Osteengal
04-07-2014, 12:19 AM
Are there any active posts for any of the WW groups? I don't seem to see anyone posting recently????

Tina
04-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Morning all,
Jeanne, that recipe sounds good. I must try it.

Maureen, what kind of snacks do you eat and how often (morning, afternoon, evening?). Keep it up!

Tina
04-09-2014, 02:45 PM
Hi group,

I took a peak at the scales and was down 2 pounds!
I will wait until tomorrow for the "official" weigh-in.

:egg:

maureen kempster
04-09-2014, 06:34 PM
good for you Tina - how's your weather? it's finally starting to feel like spring here -

I'm still hanging in have to go buy some clothes but for a good reason this time all my stuff's too big!!!

jar1965
04-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Ugggg....posted a long post.....hit submit.....gone!

jar1965
04-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Hi ladies......
Tina ~ woohoo and great job on the scales! I will WI in Friday or Saturday!:o

Maureen ~ new clothes?!? Yay!!!:carrot:

So far, so good for me this week......I've been going to the mall everyday at lunch and walking. Thank goodness it has been nice enough to walk outside!

I've been packing my lunch and eating it in the car with the windows down before I walk! Packing bananas, apples, clementines, and blueberries with cool whip for snacks. I pick all day, sooooo, I have to have 0 point snacks with me!

Did you guys hear about the "mass" stabbings at a school here in Pennsylvania?? Well, it isn't far from here! Last I heard 7 of the 20 victims have life threatening injuries. Ahhh,,what is this world coming too?:?::?:

My new face lift thingie came today.....Owsie.....it is a tingling microcurrent facelift . We'll see! Lol. I was probably crazy for spending the money!

Well ladies gotta scoot.....have a great night!

Tina
04-10-2014, 09:52 AM
:carrot: Am I happy today???? Yep! I lost 3 pounds! :carrot:

I know, I know...that's alot of water weight. I'll take it!

Maureen and Jeanne, good luck on weigh-in. I can't wait to hear.

:easter:

jar1965
04-10-2014, 05:53 PM
:carrot::carrot:Yay tina!!!!

maureen kempster
04-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Jeanne what in the world do you need facelift products for? You're gorgeous!

now I need facelift products!!

Tina
04-11-2014, 12:45 PM
How are we doing today?
Jeanne, it sounds like you are getting in your exercise by walking. Good for you! If you find any more recipes, please share.
Maureen, why on earth were you up so early today? Work? Larry has been waking at 5 a.m. every morning. He has so much going on at work that he can't get away from it.

I got a good haircut today. It might let me lose another 2 ounces. :lol:

Everyone get ready for a great weekend!!!

maureen kempster
04-11-2014, 07:26 PM
well I went up 1.6 lbs this week and it's not because I didn't follow the program - I did but I'm sure it's because I'm so constipated!! I got something to take so hopefully I'll be back on track next week. Our weather's finally looking good - but we're supposed to be getting lots of rain the next few days - hope not

have a great weekend everyone

jar1965
04-12-2014, 05:45 AM
Hi ladies.....
Maureen......:(:(. Feel better soon. That can be soooo uncomfortable!
Thank you for the kind words but I feel like my skin on my face is just blah, old, wrinkled and hanging! I am an idiot! Lol! I'm not taking 50 coming up, well at all!

Tina.......yay to the haircut...funny about the extra couple of oz.! I've said that before too!

Well as for me, I haven't WI yet....TOM, and it has to be one of the worst ones ever. Bob and I were looking forward to a great Friday off together. Shopping, dinner, movie, etc.....but...that didn't happen. We got to the mall and I was like....we gotta go! :(
On a happy note...Jessica and bens house inspection passed with flying colors! Yay! So excited for the kids! It's been a whirlwind year for them!

What's everyone doing for Easter? We are going to my mother in laws. The kids will go too! Bob and I got Anna's basket goodies and a little 3' swimming pool, some toys, a book and clothes! It's so fun! She is so pleasant and so funny. I think she has her mommys personality!

Talk to you later! Have a great weekend!

maureen kempster
04-12-2014, 06:46 AM
~Jeanne - something my brother said to me about getting older - enjoy it a lot of people don't get the opportunity - I have a cheap face lift cure - I just take my glasses off and look in the mirror - voila!!! wrinkles are gone lol

jar1965
04-12-2014, 07:59 AM
:carrot:o.........m...........g!!!
Went against my better judgement about my WI since it is TOM.......:p
And guess what.......:carrot::carrot::carrot:
-5#!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh:carrot: I really needed that ladies!

jar1965
04-12-2014, 09:50 AM
Chocolate Marshmallow Bark

Larger Image
Weight Watchers Recipe

Ratings (729)
4PointsPlus Value
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
Other time: 0 min
Serves: 12
A sweet, couldn't-be-easier-to-make treat for any occasion.
Recipe
Read All Reviews (673)
Ingredients
8 oz bittersweet chocolate, finest quality recommended
2 tsp regular butter
3 cup(s) mini marshmallows
Instructions
Line a 9- X 9-inch pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.

In a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly combined; remove from heat and stir in marshmallows.

Scrape chocolate mixture into prepared pan using a silicon spatula; smooth into a somewhat even layer. Refrigerate until chocolate sets, at least 1 hour; keep refrigerated until ready to eat. Cut into 12 pieces and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
Notes

maureen kempster
04-12-2014, 12:55 PM
hurray Jeanne - way to go lady

Tina
04-12-2014, 01:17 PM
:dance: :carrot: Jeanne, that is a great weigh-in AND with TOM. I'm so sorry it cut short your fun time with Bob. Thanks for that recipe, too. :hug:

Maureen, Oh my, I'm sorry for that problem. I have it a lot lately. Ugh!!!
I hope you don't get much rain. It's supposed to get down in the 30's here on Monday night! Crazy weather!

It's a beautiful day. I'm thinking about going for a walk.

jar1965
04-13-2014, 05:12 AM
Have a great day ladies!;)
I'm headed to work....it's 66 degrees this morning at 5 am! Yay! We're suppose to see 80 today!:carrot::carrot:

Tina
04-13-2014, 10:53 PM
I hope everyone had a great day!

Maureen, are you feeling better?

Jeanne, I hope work was okay.
I was a prettyquiet Sunday afternoon and evening.

jar1965
04-14-2014, 07:07 PM
Mmmmm. Girls, girls girls....this looks so good and simple!

Tina
04-15-2014, 05:44 PM
Sounds good!

jar1965
04-16-2014, 05:10 AM
Morning ladies! Have a great day!

maureen kempster
04-16-2014, 06:58 AM
good morning all

well I'm still on program and feel fantastic - I've been on this for 81 days! hopefully I'll reach my goal weight in about a month - then I start maintenance - what are you all doing for Easter? Not much here - will make up a basket of chocolates for my Mom and go see her - maybe talk one of my brothers into coming with me. My one brother is going to put my summer tires on too ( at last) it might be too early yet!!! lol
let's all have a great day we're worth it

Maureen

maureen kempster
04-17-2014, 04:44 AM
good morning

I found out yesterday that my possession date isn't may 16 as I thought but may 1st!! oh well gives me some time to bring over boxes before the movers do their thing - 3 day weekend - I'm off tomorrow - this is when I wish I worked for the government - they have a four day weekend - I'll take what I'm given

have a great day ladies

maureen

Tina
04-17-2014, 09:51 AM
Morning,
Maureen, I bet that was a surprise, :lol: Yes, you can take those special things over and see where you will want things. You are doing so good with your weight loss. This extra work will burn more calories. Larry is off tomorrow, too. We plan on vegging out.

Jeanne, What will Anna wear on Easter? I'm sure she has a darling little dress.

jar1965
04-18-2014, 07:03 PM
Hi! Tgif:carrot::carrot:

Tina ~. She has a sweeeeet sheer pink and white dress with pink butterflies on it! I'll post pictures on Sunday! Tonight she is going to see the Easter Bunny! I'm not sure how that's going to go! She is very stand offish and scared of strangers!
You've probably seen on my fb page.....she has figured out the headband thing. LMBO!

jar1965
04-19-2014, 06:21 AM
Got up early and got laundry going! Now, this grammie is heading to Jessica's to keep Anna until 3 while Jessica works at the chocolate store! Then running to the store to get stuff for tomorrow. We are going to Bobs parents for Easter dinner! Hope everyone stays op. My WI is today.....ahhhhh.....I'll let you know! Darn chocolate foil eggs may have gotten me this week!:(. We'll see! Have a great day!

Tina
04-19-2014, 11:10 PM
Everyone have a very Happy Easter.

maureen kempster
04-20-2014, 06:03 AM
same to you all - have a very Happy Easter - I'm not doing very much today - a bit more packing -

jar1965
04-20-2014, 07:52 AM
Happy Easter!:bunny2::bunny2::bunny2:

jar1965
04-21-2014, 05:11 PM
Down 1.2#. :dizzy:

maureen kempster
04-21-2014, 06:04 PM
hurray Jeanne - way to go

jar1965
04-25-2014, 05:05 AM
hi! Hope everyone is doing well! TGIF :carrot::carrot:

jar1965
04-26-2014, 04:15 PM
:carrot:down 2# for a total of 10:carrot:

Hope everyone is ok.....Tina ....you're quiet!!

It's a beautiful but chilly day here! Cooking pork chops on the grill for dinner and then a drive for an ice cream!

Jeanne

Tina
05-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Hi all,
Jeanne, you are doing so great with your weight loss. :dance:
Maureen, I know you are excited about your move-in. You will get lots of exercise in. :)
I don't want to look at scales for at least a week. On vacation, we visited the Haagen Dass ice cream shop daily. They had macadamia nut brittle ice cream that you can't get in the states. Needless to say, I ate enough for all of us. :lol:
Good luck to us all. Oh, maybe we should start another thread.

jar1965
05-04-2014, 11:47 AM
I love ice cream! Definately my weakness! Lol

Tina - sounds like you had a great time!

Maureen - I LOVE that you are only 20 minutes...walking.....from those beautiful pics you posted! Excited for you!

Not too much to report here! I stayed the same this week! Honestly.....I tracked faithfully but I was so exhausted that I didn't move at all!:(
Sooo, I can't complain! I've been a little down too! Can't put my finger on it! I have always had a little bit of the seasonal depression...so....with the cold dreary days we've had....bob working 80 hours a week.....and not being happy at work.......I guess I'm just down in the dumps! But......here's to a better week! All the way around!

Tina
05-04-2014, 03:44 PM
Hi all
Jeanne, I am so sorry about unhappiness at work. You have said that before but then seemed happy. That's work! We are having our last cooler days before heat and humidity hit. Personally, I love our summers. But, people like to complain. Maybe you could get out someplace and walk. :hug:

Maureen, I know you will like your new place!!!

it's a lazy Sunday afternoon here. I've been reading the paper. Larry has to do work. I need to drink more water. I must stay away from the Diet Cokes.

maureen kempster
05-04-2014, 03:53 PM
good afternoon ladies

I'm so happy that I'll be moving in on the 17-I can't wait to explore the area - I won't be living too far from a few ladies I know so probably will have some walking partners. - Jeanne I know what you mean about being down because of the weather - today it's dreary and raining but it's been crappy all winter - where's spring!!?? the tulip festival starts in a few weeks I just hope we'll have some blooms - it's just beautiful around here at that time -
Tina I haven't had a diet coke since I started this program and I'm on day 99 - I really thought I'd miss it but I haven't - I drink a lot of water. this week my total weight loss is 28.6 pounds - I can see goal not too far in the future. I feel great

well have a good rest of the weekend and Jeanne hope you're feeling better

Tina
05-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Hi all,

I wish us all a very Happy Mothers Day tomorrow.

maureen kempster
05-10-2014, 07:10 PM
the same to you all too - hope you have a great day tomorrow

Tina
05-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Good morning,
How is everyone doing?
It's been raining here. Yea! We really need it.
Not going to weigh again this week. I know I have not lost a thing. I am really watching everything today and drinking lots of water, and no Diet Cokes. :lol:

Tina
05-15-2014, 12:47 PM
It's past time for a new thread.

I am starting a new one for us.

:hug: