100 lb. Club - One Reason to Stay On Plan~January

Pink Hurricane
01-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Happy New Year everyone! I cannot believe it is already 2014!!

Did anyone make any resolutions, personal or public?

Mine have been to continue to develop healthier eating and exercising habits as well as to continue to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby in April!

My reason for staying on plan today is because everytime I feel our baby boy move inside of me, I know that the choices I make will directly affect him, and my choices need to be healthy!

VLMGA
01-01-2014, 01:45 PM
New here - but I'd like to make this the year I get my pre-baby body back. (minus the marks, unfortunately.)

Sitting at 158.4 - my goal is back to 124, which was my weight the day before I found out about baby #1 12 years ago.

LaurieDawn
01-01-2014, 02:23 PM
My goal this year is to simply stay focused for the whole year. And I don't mean unsustainable laser-beam focus. Just - I am someone who is concerned about my health and makes good choices most of the time - type of focus.

Also, I want to be able to do 10 push-ups (real, chest-almost-to-the-ground push-ups) in a minute and do a single pull-up this year.

lotsakids
01-01-2014, 04:46 PM
keep my blood sugar as close to normal as possible and reduce the amount of medicine I'm taking each day.

time2lose
01-02-2014, 09:02 AM
Pink Hurricane, thank you for starting the new thread!

I am going to stay on plan today because I like feeling so good!

activeadventurer
01-06-2014, 10:00 AM
I have come too far and worked too hard to stop or backslide now!