Old 12-31-2013, 01:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 146/138/125

Height: 5'5

Default Atkins & Candida

Hi All!

I have never done Atkins before but I have been wanting to do a Candida cleans (big sugar addict and have been having systemic candida symptoms for some time) and I have some weight to lose. I took a look at several diets and Atkins seems the most conducive to both candida elimination as well as weight loss. Just wondering if anyone out there has paired the two and had any luck?

Thanks!
Happy New Year!
Ash15+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 03:18 PM   #2  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Hello and welcome ASH.... well... I have not paried the two things.. but... since yeast feeds on sugar, I would think that this diet would help make the symptoms of Candida alot less severe... but I would probably ask your doctor too! BUT Welcome and I wish you a great and positive journey on your eating habits!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote