Fitness Videos - January 2014 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

Diana3271
12-31-2013, 09:29 AM
We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month! :cheer2:

teacher1
01-01-2014, 12:44 PM
:newyear: hi ladies!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful time yesterday. I'm enjoying the last day with DH before he heads back to work tomorrow. I had to adjust my ticker way up but hoping in the next few weeks I can get it moving back in the right direction. Of course, a goal of mine this year is to make some real progress in losing weight. However, I think the key is for me to track my calories everyday. So that will be my goal- calorie tracking. I may not be perfect but at least I'll be accountable.

today- elip 30 min & TF 30 min :carrot:

Misha
01-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Hi! I'm new here! I had an easy workout day today -- DH and I attended a 60-minute gentle yoga class.

I just finished Cathe Friedrich's 90-day XTrain rotation and am transitioning into her 90-day STS rotation now.

I did my first STS workout yesterday.

STS demands lots of time setting up & dismantling equipment, as well as frequent hitting of the "pause" button between exercises. I'm not used to that. So fingers crossed I have the patience to get through this .... However, I just came off of a 90-day XTrain rotation and am happy with the results (despite horrible eating), so I will persevere! :goodvibes .... I hope to get my eating together, too, because I'm bracing myself for the initial dreaded "puffy" water weight gain stage that comes with heavy weight rotations. Yuck.

Diana3271
01-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave:

Check-In: Billy Blanks This Is Tae Bo

Teacher I had to adjust my ticker, too. Ugh! At least we have a starting point and we're getting back on plan. It's better to address it before it gets out of hand.

Misha Hi and Welcome to the check-in! :welcome2: Good luck with STS. I have some Cathe workouts. I don't have STS though. I have heard they are good. I have issues with all the equipment she uses, too.

Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271
01-02-2014, 08:46 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on: Improved Digestion from Yoga for Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!

Misha
01-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Hi everyone! :)

This morning I did Cathe's STS - Meso Cyle 1/Week 1/Disc 2 - Back & Triceps. I enjoyed it.

I hope to walk & do a Classical Stretch tonight. Will see ...

Have a great day!

teacher1
01-02-2014, 01:30 PM
Misha- welcome!!!!

Diana- thanks!

today- elip 30 min

EagleRiverDee
01-02-2014, 02:07 PM
I'll join! I'm doing the P90X3 program, I'm on day 12 today. When I have extra energy I also do Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" and "Ripped in 30", the Supreme 90 Day program, P90X, and Insanity (I just grab one that interests me that day for duration and intensity and the body part I want to work on).

January 1 - I did P90X3 "The Challenge" which is back to back pullups/pushups, repeat for a half hour. I also took my dog for a 29 minute walk in the neighborhood.

January 2- Today will be P90X3 "CVX" which is a cardio workout with some resistance worked in.

Diana3271
01-02-2014, 10:53 PM

Check-In:
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Leg Work premix w/#10's
Leslie Sansone's Walk to the Hits Party Songs 3 Miles

Misha Did you get the walk and CS in?

Teacher Did your DH go back to work today?

EagleRiverDee Hi and Welcome to the check-in! :welcome2: Are you liking P90X3 so far? How does it compare to the other P90 program you did?

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

sheramama
01-03-2014, 12:13 AM
Oooh can I join?

I have been doing a mix of Beach Body coach challenges, Turbofire, JM cardio kickboxing, JM shred, and Hip hop Abs.

I've been taking it easy these last 3 days bc I strained my leg after falling on ice. Of all the times I slipped out here, this is the first time ever I actually did any damage.

Yesterday, I did Day 1 of a January challenge (increasing mixed workout), Day 21 of my squat challenge (180 squats), and some quick exercises

Today, day 2 of January challenge, Day 22 of squat challenge (185). Taking it easy bc my leg is killing me :( It has to rest up for shoveling tomorrow.

EagleRiverDee
01-03-2014, 01:49 AM
Diana- P90X3 is considerably different than P90X. P90X is about an hour a day, but pretty much traditional workouts. Standard weight lifting routines, standard cardio, and a yoga day. P90X3 the workouts are 30 minutes from start to stop. I expected them just to be a more intense version of P90X but they aren't really. Every workout is more synergistic- you're using more body parts, more core. For example, you might stand on one leg, do a bicep curl, then bend forward into yoga's Warrior 3 pose and then do a back fly all with weights. Or in a cardio routine, you'll be bouncing between chair pose and crescent pose but with a weight over your head and quickly enough that you're out of breath. They added MMX instead of Kenpo for one cardio workout, and they added in pilates, plus there is still a yoga routine but more intense. I like it, but it's definitely different!

Today's workout was P90X3 CVX which is a combination cardio routine done with weights to make it more intense. And I also went for a 1-3/4 mile walk with my DH and our dog.

Diana3271
01-03-2014, 08:12 AM

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)

sheramama Hi and welcome to the check-in! :welcome2: I hope you heal quickly from the fall.

EagleRiverDee I am not a fan of weight training, but of course I do it. I am a cardio person. It seems like a lot of programs have gone to a shorter length and using body weight exercises. There is a used book store in town that has P90 for $3 or $5. I keep looking at it. :lol:

Teacher :wave:

Have a great day!

Misha
01-03-2014, 12:32 PM
On this very cold Southern morning -- and I know we have no right to complain compared to our friends in the North! -- DH and I attended a 6:00 a.m. hatha yoga class.

Teacher 1, thanks for the nice welcome! :wave:

Sheramama, welcome! I'm sorry to hear about the fall on the ice. My sister fell on ice in Michigan and broke her leg in several places, so I'm glad you are still moving and participating in the squat challenge.

EagleRiverDee, thanks for posting such nicely detailed information about P90x3. I'm a big fan of metabolic/AWT workouts but am getting such good results with old-fashioned heavy weight training that I might do P90x or Body Beast after I finish Cathe's STS rotation ..... As you pointed out, P90x is a bigger time commitment than P90x3, so that & the pull-ups are holding me back.

Diana, I didn't do Classical Stretch or my walk after work as I hoped. I was cold & pooped. That's my story, anyway ....:lol: Maybe tonight! .... Do you like Leslie's newer Walk to the Hits Party Songs? I like it better than Radio Remixes.

Have a great day!

teacher1
01-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Diana- yep, he's went back yesterday.

Eagle River Dee- welcome!!!

Sheramama- Welcome!! I hope you feel better. I injury myself all the time.

Misha- yoga can be a real workout. I've done some intermediate yoga and those classes can be hard for me.

today- rest

Diana3271
01-03-2014, 09:00 PM

Check-In:
earlier in the day: The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles / Yoga for Holiday Meal Digestion
War 3 w/#1 hand weights
Lindsay Brin's 10 Minute Hiit Cardio

Misha I really like the Party Songs DVD. I don't have the other one. I looked at the timeline at Collage. I decided on Party Songs because the miles are faster. There is something that I don't like about the workout, though. They stop to stretch and then announce the 3 miles. I think the 3 miles should be up before they stop to stretch. I'm not sure if that's a error or if they are just counting the time. I think the next time I will continue to jog or walk until they announce the 3 miles.

Teacher Do you have any teaching days coming up?

sheramama
01-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Shoveled for 2 hrs and only got 50 squats in.

EagleRiverDee
01-04-2014, 01:40 AM
Today I did P90X3 "The Warrior" (30 Mins) + 28 min dog walk

Diana3271
01-04-2014, 08:38 AM

Last night I added on: Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great day!

teacher1
01-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Diana- no sub days planned yet... so planning on going to the y this week after the weekend

Sheramama- shoveling is such a workout!!!

Dee- great job

Laura- hi, how's school going?

today- TF 45

Diana3271
01-04-2014, 10:41 PM

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/#8's & #10's
TF Hiit 15

This time I decided to use the #8's for the Cardio Sculpt and the #10 for the regular weight training. This changed worked out better for me than only using #10's. The #10's were a little too much with the Cardio Sculpt section. Maybe I can use #10's next month.

sheramama That's some serious shoveling! I hope the snow levels improve where you are.

EagleRiverDee What kind of dog do you have?

Teacher Good job on the TF! :carrot:

Misha
01-05-2014, 12:32 AM
Hi! Today I did STS – Disk #3 – Meso #1 – Legs Workout.

Diana3271
01-05-2014, 09:02 AM

Last night I added on: Letting Go and Completing Your Day from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Have a great day!

teacher1
01-05-2014, 05:31 PM
Hi ladies!!!!

Freezing here in Kansas. Did some shoveling but no formal workout today.

Diana3271
01-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Hi Everyone!

We just got home from a birthday party/get together. It was held at an Italian restaurant. I wasn't able to get a workout in today since I had to do some grocery shopping for this week and get ready for the party.

Misha Keep up the great work!

Teacher Shoveling is definitely a workout!

Diana3271
01-06-2014, 07:07 AM

Going back to work today! I really do need to find a way to retire!

Last night I did: Cleanse and Rest from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste

Have a great day and start to your week!

ralucax
01-06-2014, 04:34 PM
Hey everyone.

Just did my first Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today. It´s pretty intense. That comes from the fact that for the past 5 months I haven´t worked out either.

January jillian michaels 30 day shred

6 - :sklol:
7 - :sklol:
8 - X
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 -
24 -
25 -
26 -
27 -
28 -
29 -
30 -
31 -

teacher1
01-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Hi ladies!!!!!

Welcome Ralucax!!!

today- Elip 45 min

EagleRiverDee
01-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Welcome Ralucax! 30DS is a great program!

1/4- P90X3 "Dynamix" hard to explain but it's a program that prepares the body for athletic movement by working on weak areas like hip adductors etc. (30 mins) + snowmobiling for 2-1/2 hours

1/5- P90X3 "Total Synergistics" - I love this one, it's a whole body workout but brings the core into everything. (30 mins) + 1 hour 40 minutes of outdoor walking (most of it with my dog)

1/6 - P90X3 "Agility X" + 37 minute dog walk

Diana3271
01-06-2014, 09:13 PM

I hope everyone can stay warm in these cold temps. We will have a wind chill of 0 in the morning but that's noting compared to what other people are having to deal with.

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Lower Body Minimizer Premix w/#10's
LM Pump Combat w/#1's

ralucax Hi and welcome to the check-in! :welcome2: Good job starting 30 DS! :carrot:

Teacher Great job with the elliptical. How is the weather there?

EagleRiverDee Thank you for the descriptions of P90X3. It gives me an idea of what they are like in case I ever decide to venture into that area.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening.

Diana3271
01-07-2014, 07:15 AM

Have a great day!

Misha
01-07-2014, 12:41 PM
Hi everyone! If only I could eat as responsibly as I exercise! I keep falling but I will get back up.... I've decided to shelve the STS heavy weight training rotation for springtime. I need to get some weight off this winter, so I'm returning to my true love: circuit/AWT/metabolic weight workouts .... Here's the exercise I did:

Sunday - 35 minute walk on indoor track; 60-minute power yoga class.

Monday - 4 mile walk on indoor track

Today - Jari Love's Get Ripped 1000.

Ralucax, welcome!

Teacher, sorry about all that shoveling ...

EagleRiverDee, glad you're still enjoying P90X3.

Diana, I want to retire, too!

Have a safe & warm day everyone!

Diana3271
01-07-2014, 03:09 PM

I decided to get my workout in early. Last night I had to come back to the shop after we ate dinner to get my workout in.

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/8's and 10's
KS Project You Long Lean

Misha Keep trying, you will get in the swing of things with your eating. It's even harder starting back after the holidays. Do you have Chris Freytag's 10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme? That would be a good one and not extremely long. You could even fit in a little extra cardio here and there.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening and stay warm!

teacher1
01-07-2014, 05:43 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- It was wicked cold Sunday and Monday but today we're back to normal winter weather :)

Misha- I hear you!!! I can do pretty good with working out but struggle with food. It's a constant battle for me.

today- I went old school- turbo sculpt

Diana3271
01-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Teacher We had a windchill of about 0 this morning. I am a Southern girl. We don't do those temps. ;) Good job on the Turbo Sculpt!

Diana3271
01-08-2014, 07:20 AM

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great day!

Misha
01-08-2014, 09:44 AM
Hi all!

Teacher, I'm glad I'm not alone!

Diana, thanks for your encouraging words. I've never tried Chris Freytag's 10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme, but it looks good! Thanks for mentioning it! I'm keeping it on my radar!

Yesterday I had a good food day but a terrible sore throat. I woke at 3:00 a.m. with a cold, unable to go back to sleep. I intended to do Heather Corndorf's Kickbox Burn this morning, but decided to drop the intensity and try out a virgin workout, Turbo Jam: Kick, Punch & Jam. I bought the DVD for $1 at a thrift store last summer. Anyway, the Turbo Jam was perfect! For a 50-minute workout, it flew by. (If I sound surprised, it's because I tried Chalene's first Turbo Jam offerings years ago and really didn't like her fast choreography. I prefer simplistic, athletic kickboxing.) ... I usually wear 2 lb.(4 lb. total) weighted gloves with Cathe Friedrich's kickbox workouts but had to take the gloves off with Turbo Jam. Too heavy!

EagleRiverDee
01-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Yesterday I did 30 minutes of Vinyasa Yoga (P90X3 Yoga). I had a massage yesterday after work, so I didn't get in any additional exercise like a dog walk.

Tonight I will be doing P90X3 "The Challenge" which is 30 minutes of pushups and pullups back to back. I will also try to get in a nice walk with my dog, as the weather is still cooperating.

Diana3271
01-08-2014, 05:44 PM

Check-In: War 1 w/weighted gloves

I posted this at the other fitness forum, where I am a member:

Power Music Group RX War Volume 1 I ordered some of these during their Thanksgiving sale. I decided to try the most recent one first (volume 5). It felt kinda out of sorts to me. Like maybe I didn't know their terminology/moves as well as I was hoping I would. Then I decided to try Volume 3. This one felt better and I liked it more. This got me thinking that I probably should have started with the first one. Maybe they build on each other since they are designed for instructors teaching a class. Today I did War Volume 1. This was the most fun I have had with a workout in a long time. I also sweat a lot more than I normally do. I thought I might be in trouble when I was doing the second track (lower body warm up) and I was getting winded, LOL. I have always loved how kickboxing style workouts make me feel strong and powerful. I have not felt that in a long time with a workout.

Misha There used to be full length videos of 10 Pound Slim Down on youtube. Keep that in mind, too. You can take a look before you actually buy. I like the fact that it's a program and you don't have to think about what to do each day.

EagleRiverDee A MASSAGE! Did you get any type in particular? Do you go to a small place or a large chain? I had my first massage when we went on a cruise the year before last. It was wonderful! DH and I got hot stone massages. I keep saying that I want to get another one but I don't ever seem to get around to it. There is a Massage Envy opening soon close to our house. I don't like the idea of the monthly membership type thing. We have a Zen Massage close and they don't do the contracts. Ok, now tell me all about the massage!

Does anyone else have anything to share about massages? Maybe I will do this for DH and I for Valentine's.

teacher1
01-08-2014, 07:36 PM
Diana- glad you had such a great workout!!! I get massages every so often. Normally, when I get a group on or a gift certificate. I got a gift certificate for Xmas from my in-laws that I'll use sometime. I'm actually going to use them as rewards for mini goals for me (every 10 pounds). I normally go for the relaxation or Swedish massage- 1 hour

today- nothing

EagleRiverDee
01-09-2014, 01:08 AM
Diana-
I see a masseuse once a month that operates out of my doctor's office. She is fantastic! She specializes in helping people that have injuries. I first started seeing her after I herniated a disc in my lower back, I just have continued to see her once a month. It's a luxury, but it's worth cutting back in other areas to have this once a month. I get these knots in my right shoulder blade that she works out, and also my hip joints. It sounds funny, but I get a really tight periformis muscle (I think is what it's called) in my hip joint and she gets in there and works it out which really helps my hip mobility. But it's also just really good for relaxation! I was really glad my workout yesterday was yoga because they compliment each other. :)

A hot rock massage sounds awesome though, I've never had one of those!

Oh, and I did get in a dog walk today, as well as my video workout. Mila and I did about 45 minutes between our lunchtime walk and our after-work walk. She loves when I get serious about getting healthy!

Diana3271
01-09-2014, 07:13 AM

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Have a great day!

Misha
01-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Hi! I have a bad cold, so I didn't feel like jumping around. I did Cathe Friedrich's Muscle Max this morning.

Diana, the Power Music Group RX War Volume 1 workout sounds wonderful!

Waves to Teacher!

EagleRiverDee, your massages sound yummy .... I wish I had a dog like Mila to encourage me to walk more. Cats are no good in that department. :)

Diana3271
01-09-2014, 04:42 PM

Check-In:
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Legs w/8's and 10's
40 Minutes from Get Moving Walking for Weight Loss

Teacher I think the massages for rewards will be great. How is your hip?

EagleRiverDee Great job on you and the little one getting active together. What kind of dog do you have?

Misha Feel better soon.

EagleRiverDee
01-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Diana-

My dog is a mutt. She's got black lab and we think maybe pitbull terrier but could also be boxer. She's a medium sized dog just perfect for hiking and camping with. :)

Diana3271
01-10-2014, 07:12 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :yay:

Last night I added on:
PM Destressor from Yoga Now
7 Minute Premix from Strong Knees

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!

Misha
01-10-2014, 01:18 PM
I agree with Diana: TGIF!!

I did Cathe Friedrich's Lower Body Blast this morning. I think it ties with Cathe's CTX Leaner Legs for being a favorite lower body workout.

Have a great weekend!

EagleRiverDee
01-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Last night I did P90X "CVX" which is a cardio workout with weights. I was sweating bullets at the end of the half hour.

teacher1
01-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Hi everyone!!!

Diana- the hip is doing okay... I think it acts up with cold weather but this could just be my imagination.

today- ymca fierce (weighted bar & cardio) 45 min & inter yoga 45 min... going to be sore tomorrow!

Diana3271
01-10-2014, 04:34 PM

Check-In: War 2 w/#1 hand weights

This is a quick post. I need to finish some stuff at work. I will check back in with everyone later tonight if I can.

Diana3271
01-11-2014, 08:09 AM

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Stretch for Beginners (standing)

Have a great Saturday!

teacher1
01-11-2014, 11:22 AM
Hi ladies!!!

Down 4 pounds this week :) Major DOMS today so just doing my hip stretches & resting today. Everyone have a great Saturday!!!!

Skinnygirldreams
01-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Congrats teacher!
I'm going to be starting T25 Monday can't wait to join this check in :)

teacher1
01-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Welcome Skinny girl dreams!!!!

Diana3271
01-11-2014, 11:12 PM

I did a lot of work around the house today, on my hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom floor, etc. I didn't get a chance to go to the shop to workout but I did do a workout from Comcast OnDemand. Tomorrow I will do my upper body workout as well as the lower body workout.

Check-In: Steady State Cardio from Comcast onDemand (40 Minutes)

Teacher Great job on the 4 pounds! :carrot:

Skinnygirldreams Hi and Welcome to the check-in! :welcome2:

Diana3271
01-12-2014, 09:07 AM

Have a great day!

Skinnygirldreams
01-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Yesterday I worked 12 hours.... i did get 14,000 steps in at work. I'm doing the same today. I'm going to do 12 squats at work and 5 push up (twice) and try and get 16,000 steps in at work today. Tomorrow I'll be starting T25

teacher1
01-12-2014, 12:30 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- that some major housework!!! Great job on the workouts!

Skinnygirldreams- that's a long work day!

today- elip 45 min

Misha
01-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Welcome SkinnyGirlDreams! Maybe I missed it, but are you in the medical field? (I used to do rape crisis volunteer work at a hospital and had to volunteer in 12-hour shifts ...) 12 hours and 14,000 steps is a lot!

Teacher, congrats on the weight loss!

EagleRiverDee, I'm glad you're still enjoying the new P90x3 series.

Diana, it sounds like you got a workout on your hands & knees the other day (similar to the ShovelMax workouts) ...

I dealt with (work) stress-related insomnia & a cold last week. Now it's turned into a mild respiratory thing. I woke up sounding like Froggy from Our Gang this weekend. :) So I skipped the workout yesterday. I did Cathe Friedrich's Rockout Knockout today, using 2 lb. (4 lb.) weighted gloves. I enjoyed the first 30-35 minutes (fun music!) but felt bored as the workout progressed. It's a keeper as a 30-minute workout, though. It was an upper intermediate-low advanced workout with the gloves.

Diana3271
01-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/8's & 10's
Crunchless Abs High Intensity Cardio Sculpting

Today I went to the Goodwill Computer store. This is the location that has all the DVD's for the area. I have bought a few DVD's from them in the past. Today they had a huge selection. Since there were so many they had them marked down to .75 each. I bought quite a few. I even found a couple that I had on my Collage/Total Fitness wish list. I decided not to buy them since I wasn't sure how much use I would get out of them. I don't mind spending .75 on them, though. The Crunchless workout that I did today was 30 minutes and I had a good sweat going. This one is a keeper for me. I bought another Crunchless Cardio workout, too. I even found a few BeachBody workouts.

Skinnygirldreams Wow! That's a lot of steps. Great job!

Teacher Good job on the elliptical!

Misha What brand of weighted gloves do you have? I have mostly been using hand weights. I have gloves, but it's hard to answer the phone at work with them on. ;) I have one pair that I can use and answer the phone. My favorite pair I can't.

Waving Hi all around! Rest well and have a good start to your week.

Diana3271
01-13-2014, 07:35 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: Where did the weekend go? :tired:

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!

Misha
01-13-2014, 12:31 PM
Hi all! Yes, where DID that weekend go? .... Whooooosh!

Today I did Paul Katami's original Hollywood Bootcamp. Whoa. I'm glad I didn't buy Katami's sequel Hollywood Bootcamp. The first one kicked me to the curb today.

Diana, I own a 4 lb. (2 lb. each) and a 6 lb. (3 lb.) each pair of Ironwear gloves. I love them. They are a little spendy but very well made and nicely fitting. (I got overly ambitious while doing Cathe Friedrich's XTrain rotation and planned to do Hard Strikes with the 6 lb. set but they proved to be too heavy for all those punches.) I do plan to buy a 2 lb. (1 lb. each) set of Ironwear weighted gloves someday -- that's how much I like and use these gloves. I use the 4 lb. Ironwear set all the time for walks & kickboxing.

ETA - Sorry - I don't have enough posts to be able to post links here yet, but I tried:

ironwearfitness.com/handiron-2l.html

ironwearfitness.com/k.html

Misha
01-13-2014, 12:35 PM
P.S. I wanted to add that some people feel that Cathe's XTrain "Hard Strikes" is intermediate level, but wearing the 4 lb. set of weighted Ironwear gloves easily pushes the intensity of that workout into the low-advanced level. I also like the fact that the gloves help sculpt/define the arms.

teacher1
01-13-2014, 06:21 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- I never thought of getting workout videos at the Goodwill. I'll have to check that out!

I subbed today at the high school I used to work at a few years ago. It was nice to see the kiddos.

today- elip 45

Diana3271
01-13-2014, 06:36 PM

Check-In:
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Lower Body Minimizer
Crunchless Abs Cardio Core Sculpting

The Crunchless Abs was another new to me workout from Goodwill. I didn't like this one as well as the one I did last night. This one has some dancing, salsa, etc. I don't do very well in the dancing department. :lol: I did get a sweat going, so it's all good. ;)

Misha I have heard nothing but good stuff about Ironwear. I will probably check those out when I am in the market for another pair. Cathe has quite a few good boxing/kickboxing style workouts. They can be really tough, too.

Teacher Sounds like you had a good day subbing. Anything interesting going on in the job area? Jobs are really weird right now. Some fields are really hot and others not so much.

EagleRiverDee
01-14-2014, 12:52 AM
Here's my catch up posts:
Jan 10: 20 min dog walk + P90X3 "The Warrior" 30 mins
Jan 11: JM RI30 30 mins + P90X3 "Dynamix" 30 mins + 45 min dog walk
Jan 12: P90X3 "Isometrix" 30 mins (Yoga on steroids!) + 35 min dog walk
Jan 13: P90X3 "Dynamix" 30 mins + 42 min dog walk

Diana3271
01-14-2014, 07:45 AM

Have a great day!

Misha
01-14-2014, 07:56 AM
Good morning!

Today I did a Michele Olsen's Legs/Glutes 15 min. workout and thought it was harder than Tonique & Cathe's leg workouts, even though I only used 10 lb. weights. :dizzy: Lots of reps! Then I added The Firm's Aerobic Butt Blasters 30-min workout for more cardio & leg/glute work. Overall, a tough, sweaty 45 min. workout.

Have a great day everyone!

teacher1
01-14-2014, 08:50 PM
Hi ladies!!! Everyone is doing so great!!!

Diana- No other job lately that I'd want. I'm being super picky and only wanting to work at the special vocational school and it's super hard to get in over there. Next year teaching jobs post mostly in April- June. We'll see what happens. I constantly change my mind if I want to go back to work full time. i wish they had part time teaching positions but they did away with job sharing during budget cuts. So subbing works for now.

I planned a ymca yoga class with a friend today but had to cancel and take my baby girl to the vet. She has a skin infection on her tummy :( She has antibiotics and ointment for 2 weeks. The hardest part will be to keep her from licking her tummy. I hope I won't have to bust out the cone of shame.

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
01-14-2014, 09:41 PM

Check-In:
Jackie Warner Power Circuit Training Upper Body Premix w/8's & 10's
Prevention Walk Your Way Slim

We just got home so this is a quick post.

Teacher Sending good thoughts for your little one. I hope she heals quickly.

Enjoy your evening.

Diana3271
01-15-2014, 07:48 AM

Last night I added on: Yoga Now's 10 Minute PM De-stressor w/Rodney Yee

Have a great day!

Misha
01-15-2014, 09:59 AM
Teacher, the cone of shame! LOL .... Hope your baby girl feels better today and is cone-free ....

Today I did Cathe Friedrich's High Step Training Advanced.

Have a great day everyone!

Diana3271
01-15-2014, 02:33 PM

I got a chance to get my workout in earlier in the day than I normally do. I decided that I better do it since it may get more chaotic as the day goes on.

Check-In: Billy Blanks Tae Bo Live Extreme w/#1 hand weights

Teacher How is your little one doing today? Do you think it's allergies?

Misha Good job knocking out those tough workouts!

EagleRiverDee Good job keeping up with your rotation. Now that you have been with P90X3 for a while, how do you like it?

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy the rest of your day!

teacher1
01-15-2014, 05:18 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- yeah, I think it's allergies... probably skin irritation from the wet grass.

My little girl is doing much better today and no need for the cone :) Sadly, my other dog had to visit the animal ER last night. He was started moaning like he was in pain around 7:00pm and walking with his back arched and by 10:00 we took him in for a check. I was afraid after looking on google that he might have a flipped stomach. After a check and an xray they found that he has some foreign object in his stomach. They think it will pass in a couple days. So he's eating canned pumpkin to help get things moving. He's still in pain today and things aren't really moving out of his body so I called his vet. She said to wait tonight and bring him in tomorrow in he's not better. These furbabies are a hot mess right now.

today- nothing

EagleRiverDee
01-15-2014, 05:21 PM
EagleRiverDee Good job keeping up with your rotation. Now that you have been with P90X3 for a while, how do you like it?

Diana- Thanks. I enjoy P90X3. I'm adjusting to workouts that are shorter than I'm used to, but they are intense and I'm also doing new workouts, things I've never done. Today will be my first day ever of doing a Pilates workout, that's what's in the rotation today. There's also a lot of yoga and yoga-inspired moves in this workout, so I'm getting more of an education on that as well.

I will post up my workouts a bit later.

Did you enjoy the Billy Blanks Tai Bo? I have looked at that before, it looks fun.

Diana3271
01-15-2014, 08:54 PM
Teacher I'm sorry to hear about all you are going through right now. Hang in there. How is your other dog right now (the one that swallowed something)? Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

EagleRiverDee This Tae Bo workout was a new one. I like it. Tae Bo is a good cardio workout. The workouts are very repetitive. It's like if you have one you have them all. :D This one gave me a little different variety. You should give them a try. Some people don't like the counting he does.

Diana3271
01-16-2014, 07:21 AM

Teacher Thinking about you and your little ones today. Hope things are going OK.

Have a great day!

Diana3271
01-16-2014, 05:02 PM
Hi Everyone!

Not feeling up to par today. TTOM has been messing with me all month with starting and stopping.

Check-In:
Jackie Warner Power Circuit Training (lower body premix) w/10's
30 Minute walk with Leslie

Enjoy your evening!

teacher1
01-16-2014, 07:04 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- I hope you feel better!!! How's Cody doing? Is he calming down?

After 2 visits to the vet today, the vet thinks it's a pulled disc in his back. So he started painkillers and is on an 8 week restriction from stairs and playing :( He's been very upset all day from the sedation and tests. I'm hoping tomorrow he'll feel better.

today- nothing

Diana3271
01-16-2014, 09:29 PM
Teacher Continuing with the good thoughts for your little one. I hope you start seeing improvement soon and he heals quickly. Cody is doing very well. I hate to admit this, but we had to get a collar trainer. We spoke with the Vet about getting a person to do training. She had a recommendation but this person also uses collar trainers when needed. We have had dogs together for 25+ years and individually all of our lives. We have never had to hire a trainer or use training devices before. Anyways, we decided to try on our own and bought a collar trainer. We paid extra to get a collar with different levels of stimulation. It starts off with sound and has various levels. Then it goes to vibration with different levels and then it has the shock. None of the sounds or vibrate would work for Cody. We worked with it for a whole day. Finally we did level 1 (lowest level) with the shock and nothing. We moved up to level 2 and that did the trick. We only had to use it twice that evening and he has improved 1000%. That was right after we got back from going out of town. I swear there is a difference in night and day with him. I think we might need to put the collar on him again. I am starting to see him do little things here and there. We also had to get an anti-pull collar for when we walk him. That has helped a lot with the pulling. I haven't walked him without it, yet. I probably need to try it. So with the help of these "tools" Cody has improved a lot. He is also acting very sweet now. I don't know how using that device can bring that out in him but it has.

teacher1
01-17-2014, 06:13 PM
Diana- that's good that you're making progress with Cody!!!

Bruiser is doing much better today. He's now on 3 different pain killers and I think they're helping. Time will tell.

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
01-17-2014, 09:15 PM

Check-In: War 4 w#1 weighted gloves

Teacher I'm glad to hear Bruiser seems to be doing better. Today I decided to put our plants and nick nacks back out on the coffee table. When we first got Cody he would paw, bite them, and take them. I was thinking about putting the training collar on him. I want to be able to keep the stuff out without him damaging them. But so far, he has done well. He hasn't paid the stuff any attention! :carrot: I am so proud of him. I didn't even put the training collar on him. It's so weird that it was only used twice.

Diana3271
01-18-2014, 08:58 AM

Teacher How is Bruiser today?

Enjoy your Saturday!

teacher1
01-18-2014, 07:08 PM
Diana- sounds like Cody is growing up :) Bruiser is much better today.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
01-18-2014, 10:18 PM

Check-In:
Early in the day: Twists from Rodney Yee's AM Yoga for Your Week
TF Fire 30 w#1 hand weights

I really enjoyed my workouts today. I like trying new things but always feel disappointed if I don't like the workout as well as what I have been doing. I'm not a fan of weight training, but so far I like Start Here better than anything else I have tried so far. I always hear that you need to change things up. I have read about people getting great results years ago from doing one or two Firm workouts. Hopefully my body won't "get used" to doing the same thing on a regular basis. I have upped my weights to keep it challenging, though.

Teacher Good news about Bruiser! I hope he continues to improve!

EagleRiverDee
01-19-2014, 03:33 AM
Here's my progress for the month so far:

1: P90X "The Challenge" 30 mins + 29 min dog walk
2: Dog Walk 38 mins (1.73 mi) + P90X3 CVX 30 mins
3: P90X3 "The Warrior" 30 mins, dog walk 28 mins
4: Snowmobiling 2.5 hrs, P90X "Dynamix" 30 mins
5: P90X3 "Total Synergistics" + 1:40 Walk
6: 37 Min dog walk, P90X3 "Agility X"
7: P90X3 "Yoga" 30 mins
8: P90X3 "The Challenge" 30 mins + 45 min dog walk
9: P90X3 "CVX" 30 mins
10: 20 min dog walk + P90X3 "The Warrior" 30 mins
11: JM RI30 28 mins + P90X3 "Dynamix" 30 mins + 45 min dog walk
12: P90X3 "Isometrix" 30 mins (Yoga on steroids!) + 35 min dog walk
13: P90X3 "Dynamix" 30 mins + 42 min dog walk
14: 42 minute dog walk + P90X3 Accelerator 30 mins
15: P90X3 Pilates (wasn't that enough?)
16: P90X3 CVX
17: P90X3 Yoga
18: P90X3 Dynamix + 1 hr 6 minute dog walk

I'm pretty excited because today I finished block 1 of P90X3. I start block 2 tomorrow, and there's 5 new workouts in that, and I love variety!

Diana3271
01-19-2014, 08:42 AM

Last night I added on: Yoga Now's 10 Minute PM De-stressor w/Rodney Yee

EagleRiverDee Excellent work! Good luck with the next section!

Have a great day!

teacher1
01-19-2014, 06:44 PM
Diana- great job at upping the weights!!!!

EagleRiver- great job, you'll rock block 2 :)

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
01-19-2014, 09:10 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Lower Body Minimizer w/10's
TF Fire 45

Another good combo tonight. I think I am going to add more TF workouts back in. Again, I strayed with the idea that I didn't want my body to get used to the workouts, etc.

Teacher Do any of the new classes at the gym fit your schedule. I think you mentioned that they have some new ones.

Waving Hi all around! Have a great start to your week.

Diana3271
01-20-2014, 07:12 AM

Have a great start to your week!

EagleRiverDee
01-20-2014, 12:40 PM
Good monday, everyone! Congrats to everyone, we're more than halfway through the month and everyone is rocking their workout goals!

I am SORE from yesterday's new workout. It's called "Eccentric Upper" and it was all upper body strength training but it was all "negatives" meaning for example that if you're doing a pushup, you push up for a count of one, but lower for a count of 3. It's different than what I'm used to and I am feeling it today!

15: P90X3 Pilates 30 mins (wasn't that enough?)
16: P90X3 CVX 30 mins
17: P90X3 Yoga 30 mins
18: P90X3 Dynamix 30 mins + 1 hr 6 minute dog walk
19: P90X3 Eccentric Upper 30 mins + 90 minute dog walk

teacher1
01-20-2014, 05:51 PM
Hi ladies!!!!

Diana- Yeah, they have a new ymca schedule so I'm planning on getting there a few times a week. Planning to head to a yoga class tomorrow.

today- no formal workout... however 4 hours of putting a little wire fence on the bottom of my parent's rod iron fence to keep my little dog inside the yard. After 5 years she now is managing to escape :( We got about half done and will finish next weekend. Such a big project! I'm thankful my brother is helping me out.

Diana3271
01-20-2014, 09:53 PM

Check-In: TF Fire 60

EagleRiverDee I can see how that change would make you sore. Sounds tough!

Teacher Your little ones are being a handful right now. I will say a little prayer for you. :hug: Enjoy the yoga class. What type of yoga is it?

EagleRiverDee
01-21-2014, 01:15 AM
20: P90X3 Triometrics 30 minutes

Diana3271
01-21-2014, 07:20 AM

Last night I added on: Lullaby with the Breath from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Have a great day!

teacher1
01-21-2014, 09:16 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- it was an intermediate yoga but called in to sub today and tomorrow.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
01-21-2014, 09:43 PM

Check-In:
TF Fire 30 w/#1 hand weights

EagleRiverDee What type of workout was Triometrics?

Teacher Is it difficult to sub at the last minute? Is there much preparation for the class?

Diana3271
01-22-2014, 07:15 AM

Last night I added on: Short Rest from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great day!

EagleRiverDee
01-22-2014, 01:26 PM
Morning, everybody!

21: P90X3 Yoga 30 minutes

I've been a bit lazy lately- I should be walking in the evenings in addition to doing my workouts. I've just been really tired, but I know I should walk anyway, it helps a lot. Today my back is killing me- another reason I should be walking more and sitting less.

teacher1
01-22-2014, 08:36 PM
Diana- No planning for me just following the teacher's plans. It does suck to have to rearrange my schedule but that's the trade for working part time.

Subbing again tomorrow. I'm so tired today.

today- nothing

Diana3271
01-22-2014, 09:54 PM

Quick post. We have been very busy at the shop and I am still busy with year end/beginning year stuff. It's hard to believe we are almost at the end of the month already! I also had a hair appointment today, just a trim and color. We just got home. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Check-In: TF Fire 45EZ

Enjoy your evening!

invictus1980
01-22-2014, 10:34 PM
Hi everyone! Just wanted to add my TF stats!

1/17 Fire Starter 430 Cals
1/18 Fire 45 EZ & Stretch 10 601 Cals
1/20 Fire Starter & Stretch 10 617 Cals
1/21 Fire 45 EZ & Stretch 10 660 Cals
1/22 Fire Starter & Stretch 10 581 Cals

The Fire Starter class today was easier. My heart rate was 3 to 4 bpm less than it was on the first day. I was able to go longer without a break! My biggest problem will be finding time. I am in school full time and will hopefully have two part time jobs soon. We can do it!

gkristina54
01-22-2014, 10:43 PM
Stratégie marketing de Nike embuscade permet précité que noir Adidas a investi 100 millions de livres pour être sponsors olympiques Londres mal à l'aise. À réaction lors d'un déménagement surprise pendant 5 à 10 minutes est vraiment une action marketing difficile mouvement micro blog.

En fait, il n'est pas officiel Nike micro blog premier émetteur appareil chaud. Après les anneaux de la concurrence, Nike a publié ? Juste rien, mais absolument génial "micro blogging et transmissibles 20 000 fois pendant 25 minutes. 1500m nage libre hommes plus tard, le message suggère que les grands serait faire monde record lorsque vous et pour les hommes célibataires badminton final plus tard, il a publié dans le plus grand stade sur les côtés. Live votre compilation de grandeur de micro blogging est bientôt ? t concernés par les utilisateurs. spectateurs habitués pour commencer à voir les événements merveilleux et e supra vaider rouge n attendant, ils semblent avancer Nike dire quelque chose concernant les événements.

Sneaker fou dans le monde ne peut pas vivre sans chaussures Nike. Pour la raison que ces chaussures sont les plus efficaces sur le marché, et en outre ils optent pour n'importe quel look, vous avez l'intention de sport.

Nike compagnie dispose d'une bonne et une excellente réputation depuis le dépôt des demandes et des équipements sportifs et des chaussures de sport. Produits Nike ont couvert more(a) six parties de basket-ball au golf. Généralement, les gens sont informés de chaussures Nike comme l'accomplissement de la série de basket-ball Nike incluent de nombreux styles de basket chaussures de Nike Air Nike. Toutefois, comme la Nike Dunk, personnes le savent, en fait, ces chaussures peuvent être aussi con ? Nous surtout pour l'aventure du basket-ball.

Nike Dunk chaussures sur, vous pouvez non seulement jouer au basket, mais en outre profiter de planche à roulettes. Les gens peuvent savourer les émotions dans les sports avec des formes variées de chaussures Nike Dunk sur. Sans compter que Nike, les marques sont autant de succès. Sous le nouveau plan, Nike air max il chaussures soi-même ? 24-7 ans et Nike va être libéré. Porter les types de chaussures ci-dessus précité homme pas cher, il est également possible d'obtenir des animations en cours à l'accise. Il s'agit de présenter les chaussures Nike. Mais en tout cas, cela doit être due à la culture de l'entreprise Nike. Société Nike montre grande créativité, en outre, qu'il accorde une grande importance à la politique actuelle et de l'environnement. Toutes les requêtes ci-dessus Nike gagnent un statut plus grand parmi les marques. Quel genre de chaussures Nike anticiper à obtenir est de répondre aux différents besoins des acheteurs. Le Sh supra chaussures homme n multiple de Nike Dunk peut mieux illustrer ici.

Diana3271
01-23-2014, 07:20 AM

Last night I added on: Rest from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste

invictus1980 Hi and Welcome to the check-in! :welcome2:

Have a great day!

EagleRiverDee
01-23-2014, 03:09 PM
21: P90X3 Yoga 30 minutes
22: P90X3 Eccentric Lower 30 minutes
23: P90X3 Incinerator 30 mins + 37 min dog walk

teacher1
01-23-2014, 08:09 PM
Hi ladies!!!!

invictus1980- welcome!!!!

Subbed again today. It's been such a busy week.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
01-23-2014, 09:35 PM

Teacher I agree! It's been busy on my end, too. I am doing good to keep up with what I need to get done. Hmm, well, I'm not exactly keeping up. I'm trying really hard, though. :rofl: I think I will be better off in a month or so. Most of the transition stuff will be done by then.

Check-In:
TF Fire 55 EZ
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Legs w/8's & 12's

Waving Hi all around! I will catch up with everyone this weekend! Enjoy your evening and rest well.

invictus1980
01-24-2014, 12:16 AM
Diana3271 & teacher1 - Thank you for the warm welcome!

1/23 - No workout. I was scheduled for ABS 10, but I don't have that DVD. Back on the horse tomorrow!

Diana3271
01-24-2014, 07:47 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :yay:

Looking forward to a couple days off! I think I am still going into work this weekend to get some stuff done.

Any fun plans for the weekend?

Last night I added on: Lunar Meditation from Shiva Rea Yoga in Greece

Have a great day!

EagleRiverDee
01-24-2014, 12:23 PM
Good Friday everyone!

Diana- I'm looking forward to a couple days off too. No big plans. Our weather has been really awful and it melted all our snow. Typically we snowmobile on the weekends, but after this unseasonable warming we have been going through, our riding season may be over. It would take a lot of snowfall to get the ground cover back to where it needs to be for snowmobiling.

I do have to get ready for a trip to Reno on Tuesday. I'm meeting my mom down there for some fun. We're staying at a spa hotel, so we'll get massages and facials, and plan to do a day trip to Virginia City and a day trip to Lake Tahoe. Also plan to take in a comedy show (Bill Engvall) and do a little gambling. So it should be a good time. I haven't seen my mom in 13 months, so it'll be great to see her!

I will be out of touch here most of next week, but I do plan to get a workout in every day. The hotel has a gym, and I'll hit that in the mornings. My mom tends to sleep in, so it shouldn't affect our schedule any.

teacher1
01-24-2014, 06:13 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- it has been busy and my eating has been so off this week :( Getting back to tracking calories.

EagleRiver- have a safe trip :)

Sadly, my throat is hurting today and my nose has been running all day. These kiddos have gotten me sick :( I'm so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

today- rest

invictus1980
01-24-2014, 09:37 PM
1/24 - Low HIIT 20 & Stretch 10

Have a great weekend!

Diana3271
01-24-2014, 11:11 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TK Round 32

I haven't done this workout in a long time. It was a lot of fun. I will have to do it again, soon.

invictus1980 Good job on the Low Hiit. Those Hiit workouts are tough.

Teacher I hope you are not coming down with something. Feel better soon. Hang in there with the eating. Keep trying.

EagleRiverDee Have a great trip. It sounds fun! Good luck with the casino. I hope you win big!

Waving Hi all around! Rest well.

Diana3271
01-25-2014, 08:52 AM

Last night I added on: Letting Go and Completing Your Day from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Have a great Saturday!

teacher1
01-25-2014, 05:28 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Uh, I'm officially sick :( I had to adjust my ticker up this week. Hopefully, I'll be feeling better soon.

today- rest

Diana3271
01-25-2014, 08:01 PM

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/8's and 12's
Turbo Kick - Turbo Sport

Teacher Feel better soon. There is so much stuff going around right now. How is Bruiser doing?

invictus1980
01-26-2014, 12:40 AM
1/25 Fire 45 EZ & Stretch 10

Between 1/21 to 1/25 my average BPM went from 161 to 153 and my highest BPM went from 182 to 177! It was noticeably easier to get through this video. I am surprised how quickly I have improved.

Diana3271
01-26-2014, 08:11 AM

Last night I added on: Twists section from Yoga Zone's Yoga for a Strong and Healthy Back

invictus1980 TF 45 EZ is a favorite of mine.

Have a great day!

teacher1
01-26-2014, 11:11 AM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- Bruiser is doing so much better. He's even off of painkillers now :)

today- resting... feeling better but still not great

Diana3271
01-26-2014, 08:14 PM

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Lower Body Minimizer w/12's
TF Fire 60

Teacher I'm glad Bruiser is doing better. Do you think it was a spine issue or something else? I'm glad you are feeling better, too. Do you have to sub this week?

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening and rest well. Can you believe the month is almost over?

Diana3271
01-27-2014, 07:43 AM

Last night I added on:
7 Minute Premix from Strong Knees
Tamilee Webb's Total Stretch for Beginners (standing)

Have a great start to your week!

teacher1
01-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- I think Bruiser just pulled his back but he's quickly on the mend. I feel his pain since I pulled my back out a few months ago and it really hurts. I'm going to sub on Thurs morning.

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
01-27-2014, 05:35 PM

Check-In:
TF Fire Starter
TF Fire 30

I might break out some of my Turbo Jam workouts. I haven't done them in a long time so I can't remember how fast/slow they are.

Teacher I'm glad he's on the mend. Good job on the elliptical.

I wish TurboLaura would check in. We haven't heard from her in a while.

Waving Hi all around!

Diana3271
01-28-2014, 07:12 AM

We are suppose to get some really bad weather here the next day or two. Hopefully we don't lose power.

Have a great day!

teacher1
01-28-2014, 02:45 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- I know, I miss hearing from Laura too!!! Be careful with the bad weather.

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
01-28-2014, 04:09 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/8's & 12's
TJ Cardio Mix 3 w/weighted gloves

The TJ was a pretty good speed since my upper body was already fried from the earlier upper body workout. I enjoyed this combo today.

Teacher I just hope we don't lose power. We are not used to ice/snow storms in this area. Good job on the elliptical.

Diana3271
01-29-2014, 07:26 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :snow4:

We still have power! :carrot: We probably won't open the shop today. We will try to go there to check on things, though.

Last night I added on: Unwinding Muscle Tension from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great day!

teacher1
01-29-2014, 06:32 PM
Diana- good deal you still have power :) Are you snowed in?

today-Jackie Warner one on one training- lower & upper sections

Diana3271
01-29-2014, 09:10 PM
Hi Everyone!

I think all is well in our neck of the woods and we got very lucky with the ice and snow.

Check-In:
TF Fire 55 EZ w/#1 hand weights
TJ 20 Minute Workout w/#1 hand weights

Loved the TJ workout!

Teacher I think our area fared very well. We were blessed. Atlanta looked like a total nightmare! We never lost power and we didn't get snowed in. We went to the shop to check on things. We didn't leave the house until the afternoon, though. We still have some snow and icicles hanging everywhere. This weekend is suppose to be around 70*. How crazy is that?

Diana3271
01-30-2014, 07:15 AM

Have a great day!

teacher1
01-30-2014, 11:20 AM
Diana- that is some crazy weather!!! The drastic swings in weather are so wild this year. Sunday it was 60 and Monday it was 21 degrees.

today- elip 45 min

Diana3271
01-30-2014, 09:13 PM

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Lower Body Minimizer w/12's
TF Fire 45 EZ

Teacher I just heard that next week is suppose to be 80*! I will enjoy that after the 20's! Good job on the elliptical. How is your hip feeling?

Diana3271
01-31-2014, 06:00 AM
Good Morning, :wave: TGIF! :yay:

I didn't add on any yoga last night. Today is my early day. :tired: I wanted to get into bed as early as possible.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and start to your weekend! Anyone have fun plans?

Diana3271
01-31-2014, 06:44 AM
Getting us started for a new month: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/292287-february-2014-turbo-fire-more-check-all-types-workouts-welcome-here.html#post4932701

teacher1
01-31-2014, 06:18 PM
Diana- 80 sounds wonderful!!! I'm freezing here in Kansas. Icy rain today :( No plans tomorrow but Sunday we're having the in-laws over for Super Bowl. Are you watching the big game? I'm only watching for the commercials and food.

Subbed today.

today- nothing

Diana3271
01-31-2014, 09:56 PM

Check-In:
TJ Cardio Party Mix 2 w/weighted gloves
TJ 20 Minute Workout w/weighted gloves

Enjoying the TJ workouts again!

Teacher Originally DH wanted to go to a friends house. He never said anything else about it. Then tonight he asks if I want to grill out burgers while we watch the game. Ha Ha still not sure what we will do. I don't really care, so I will go along with whatever he decides. I have some free movie passes and he mentioned that he wanted to see a movie tomorrow. He is rarely interested in anything like that so we will do that tomorrow night. He wants to see Lone Survivor.