Exercise! - Focus T25! (Support would be lovely! c: )

Kizzy
12-02-2013, 05:35 AM
I'm going to start Shaun T's Focus T25 tomorrow!
Has anyone else ever tried it? Does it work well for you? :?:
I tried insanity for about a month, but now i want to try something new. I will be recording my progress here!
Thanks guys! :D

CherryPie99
12-02-2013, 09:56 AM
We have this set and my husband has done a few - they are EXTREMELY intense. Good luck!!

Kizzy
12-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Thanks CherryPie99 for the heads up! Im about to play the video right now! I will need all the luck I can get! haha

Kizzy
12-02-2013, 09:38 PM
So I just finished my first Focus T25 workout!
It was VERY intense as CherryPie99 had mentioned.
My throat burns and my heart is pounding!
There is no time for rest or water breaks while working out for the whole 25 minutes, so if you do decide to give it a try, make sure that you are well hydrated!
It almost makes me miss Insanity.
But unlike Insanity, the moves aren't as repetitive and you feel like you are doing something new the whole time, I love it!
Well, now i'm going to go for a walk with my dog for a bit c: and hopefully I can stick with this program! Wish me luck!! :D

Kizzy
12-04-2013, 01:07 AM
So I just did my next T25 workout~ (very late to be working out I know, 9PM)
and it was a doozy!
It focused on speed today, so a lot of jumping and foot shuffling/crossing.
I could barely keep up with them, but I did my best!
Its nice that Tanya the Machine is a modifier for this workout. Basically she does an easier method of the workouts on the side for people that cant go as intense as everyone else, so whenever i feel too tired i just do what she is doing. Its better than stopping and not doing anything!
phew though, I am exhausted hahaa.

If anyone else is doing the workout, I would LOVE to hear about your experiences too! c:

mezmerelda
12-04-2013, 10:26 PM
Hi Kizzy. I just finished T25 Beta phase. I'm a weirdo and I've ordered Gamma. The workouts are hard, but I found that I enjoyed them - especially when I'm done in 25 minutes. I actually found I liked the Beta phase better for some reason. My least favorite was the Total Body Circuit, but I was quite pleased when I was done. I'm really glad there's a modifier, as I was probably modifying about 30% of the workout for the first or second time through each one.

Good luck! I hope you enjoy it.

Changergirl
12-04-2013, 10:39 PM
I'm really thinking about starting this soon so if you don't mind I'm going to stalk this thread for a little bit. It sounds like it's quite tough. I have never done any of Shaun T's workouts but I really like the 25 minute aspect of this one. I'm hoping that I could eventually use it as a stepping stone to Insanity or P90X.

CherryPie99
12-04-2013, 10:47 PM
I believe the gamma phase uses a lot of weights. It's DH's fav.

Kizzy
12-05-2013, 01:11 AM
@Mezmerelda: Oh gosh! I just did the Total Body Circuit and I LOATHED it! hahaha it was the worst! I can tell that it's going to be my greatest enemy during this phase haha. Im so loving that its just 25 minutes though, It really drains me but in a good way! Who would have known that so little time could do so much for you! Im sweating like a hog! (:
And thank you very much! Just after these 3 days I already feel different; better!

@Changegirl: Hello and welcome! Thanks for the stalk! ;D This workout is very tough because at times you will just want to stop and take a break, but you cant! This is totally a great stepping stone for insanity. I did insanity for a month and wow! It was crazy! The thing about Insanity though, is that the moved in the 30-1hr minutes you're working out are very repetitive. So you will so five workouts three time, then another three or four three times, and its just like augghhh get it over with already! Sure, T25 has some repetitive stuff, but its so fast paced you will not get bored, its hardly noticeable, and I like it way better!
Good luck and I hope to hear about your experience with it soon! ;P

@CherryPie99: Oh man does it really? Gosh, I guess Im gunna have to go buy some weights in the near future! Thanks for the heads up!

Kizzy
12-05-2013, 01:15 AM
Had a bit of a late start again today on T25 (it is now 9pm) so I hope my bloodsugars dont drop again tonight and force me to eat in the middle of the night haha but im feeling great! Worked out the whole body today in 25 minutes, lots of plank workouts and lunges PHEW!
Tomorrow is Ab Intervals and boy, that sounds MUCH more pleasing to me.
I work from 1-7pm tomorrow, so I REALLY hope by the time I get home I wont be too lazy and tired to workout. I need to really push myself!

Thank the Heavens though, every Saturday is a REST day, and Sundays are STRETCHING days. That's great when you have friends over for the weekend and dont have to jump around while they are there haha.

mezmerelda
12-05-2013, 12:16 PM
I've done Insanity, P90X, P90X2, Turbo Fire, etc. Insanity was my least favorite. Some people think that T25 is the hardest of all the workouts bb produces, but I'm not sure I agree. It is intense, but it's quick. P90X and X2 are both great, but you'll be looking at exercising for an hour or more a day. I have the time, I guess, but I'd prefer to be outside walking a dog or something for the extra time above the 25 minutes. There's a P90X3 workout coming out very soon that has 30 minute workouts. I'm not sure if I'll go down that path or not.

nelie
12-05-2013, 12:42 PM
I think P90x is long because Tony Horton can't shut up. I'm not sure if X2 is better. I am interested in T25 but I'm doing Jillian's body revolution right now. Maybe after I'm done with the 12 weeks, I'll look at T25.

CherryPie99
12-05-2013, 01:06 PM
That's funny - I LOVE Tony Horton!! I do his DVD's all the time. Shaun T I can't STAND!

nelie
12-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Oh I actually like Tony Horton but when I was doing P90X I kept wishing he'd stop talking and just continue with the workout.

Kizzy
12-05-2013, 04:06 PM
@Mezmerelda: Yes I agree, the shortness of it, as intense as it is, makes it seem way easier than insanity I agree, which is why i think its great as a stepping stone for anyone that might want to go ahead with insanity (: I think if you can do the workout non-stop for 25 mins. a day, then a 45 minute workout with insanity with multiple 10-30 second rest/water breaks will be even easier than just starting it right off the bat (:
I've tried P90X in the past and I just could not get a grip on it, it was way too tough for me hahaha (I was also just in high school and having kidney problems, which is the only reason I even tried it) But maybe I should look into getting back into it sometime if T25 doesn't show any results (:

@Nelie: Oh! How is that JM working out for you? I've never tried any of her workouts, but I've heard hers were very very good (: And if you do decide to do T25, I would love to hear your experience with it!
Hahahah that's hilarious. When I watch TH's commercials, I always thought he looked like a tool that liked to stand in the mirror and just talk to himself all day haha :P

@CherryPie99: Hahahaha why the hate for my man Shaun T? :P hehehee

nelie
12-05-2013, 04:20 PM
JM is working well! I actually usually find her annoying (like 30 day shred) but with this, she seems more mature? more confident? I don't know. It is pretty motivating I think.

mezmerelda
12-05-2013, 06:28 PM
JM is better in BR than others.

I do love Tony Horton, but he really does talk too much. You could easily cut 15 minutes out from the non-yoga or cardio ones with that. Perhaps X3 will be shorter because of that.

I was not a Shaun T fan in Insanity, but he seems different in T25. Maybe happier, in a better place in life now. And I think because there are fewer people in the workouts, it works better for me.

However, I would be happier if it was 70 and sunny all the time and I could just hike, run, walk dogs, etc.

Kizzy
12-06-2013, 12:18 AM
@nelie oh yeah? So I take it she doesn't just yell all the time like on biggest loser? hahaha
So glad its working out for you! Maybe I should youtube and see what her style is like (:

@Mezmerelda Yeah, he's a lot better in T25. I know that he married his husband, but not sure when. If it was after Insanity, maybe thats why he seems so happy (:
yeah, the smaller room and crowd really help me focus, and the camera angles dont focus on random people, but stay in the front of the room, I like that a lot.

Oh gosh, I would give anything to hike (: I love nature!

Kizzy
12-06-2013, 12:21 AM
I did the next workout of T25 after a long day of work and resisted eating the yogurt there! Im proud of myself (:

Today was ab intervals and I LOVED it! I really felt my abs tightening and burning, it felt incredible! I like it way better than the total body circuit thats for sure :P I think this is my favorite one yet.

Its nice because yo go on the floor and do your planks, tightening your abs, then he makes you get up and cardio it out with a sprint here and there and it feels really good! <:

Tomorrow is Lower Focus Cardio! I'm scared! hahaa

mezmerelda
12-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Lower focus isn't all cardio. You'll do great, I'm sure!

Shaun T's husband is actually in most of the videos. It's kind of cute to watch their interaction. I'm not sure if they married before or after T25 was filmed, but either way, I'm happy for him. Do you follow him on FB? (Assuming most people are on FB...)

Kizzy
12-06-2013, 05:31 PM
@ Mezmerelda: Oh wow! I didnt even notice that was him! Hahaha that's really cute (: They make a great couple!
No I dont really use facebook hahaha *im so lazy i just tweet instead*

And wow, i can't believe i made it through that lower focus augh, thanks for the praise! It really helped me get through it! ^^

Kizzy
12-06-2013, 05:35 PM
Just did the lower Focus Cardio portion, it was tough cause the video I have is messege up and skipped about 5 or so minutes, so i had to just do an extra 5 minutes of what I already did just to get it all in. But wow my legs are weak! So many squats, lunges, and pulses! Pulse lunges are the worst!

But I'm proud to say that I was down a pound this morning and am now at 156!!! :carrot: I'm really excited! Only 16 more pounds to go! (:

I have a friend staying the weekend with me and im taking her out for dinner and lunch tomorrow, I will have to really strive to not mess up (going out to indian food so need to portion myself VERY well) especially since tomorrow is my rest day! Wish me luck!! (:

mezmerelda
12-06-2013, 06:45 PM
I miss Indian food. We don't have it out here. Have to go back to Chicago for that, I guess.

Ah, yes...I hate those pulse lunges. Someone was being mean when he thought that section of the workout up.

Happy Rest Day!

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 04:41 AM
Augh man, im so mad at myself. I know that people usually have a cheat day every week but man, if today was my cheat day im still upset, i feel like i might have undone everything i worked for ): I had Mongolian BBQ bowl and a Mexican smore for dessert >: im really scared to weight myself in the morning...

melodymist
12-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Tomorrow is my rest day but I will also start with T25 on Monday. Will keep you posted ;)

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 09:51 PM
@melodymist Oh wow! yay! Yes please record your progress here! I would LOVE to hear about your experince wih the workout!! :D

Kizzy
12-07-2013, 09:52 PM
so, even though its my rest day, since i ate so bad over the weekend and feel super guilty, i actually did 3 T25 workouts in a row before i head to work tonight. I did the Cardio, Abs, and full body cardio.
Im tired but hey, thats what happens when u fall off track, its a punishment I hope I wont have to repeat anytime soon! haha (:

melodymist
12-08-2013, 03:39 AM
Kizzy, atleast you recognised that you fell of track and you tried something to correct it. Fill up with water and let those wrong food flush out. Will post tomorrow ;)

givepeaceachance
12-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Hey!

T25 should be arriving on Thursday and I will probably wait until Monday to start, so one week away! I will be going to Bikram while waiting, maybe that will help ease the blow of these workouts....errr...doubt it =)

I love Shaun T and I love the idea of only 25 mins. I have at least 40lbs to lose, so I will be huffing and puffing the entire time. I bought gamma also, so I should be finishing up during spring break (helps me to keep that mental note). Good luck everyone and keep pushing play!

Marie

melodymist
12-09-2013, 05:29 AM
givepeaceachance - What is Bikram? Looking forward to you joining T25!

I started with T25 this morning and all I can say is, s*** and all those other swear words!!! I felt like I was dying! Hahaha. Heart was pounding in my chest. A really awesome way to start of the phase with cardio. I also love seeing the lady that did insanity on it aswell. Shows that life catches up with us all. She's looking good though! So tomorrow I think it is Speed 1.0 hahaha. I can already see how funny that's gonna be!

givepeaceachance
12-09-2013, 07:04 AM
Bikram is a type of hot yoga....it's intense and kicks my butt! It greatly improves my stamina, strength, focus and of course flexibility...and it tones likes nobodies business! If only I could get rid of all this chub, so I can see it better =) I'm planning to stick with it bc I'm sure T25 will leave me super sore. I've been watching the T25 infomercials every morning at 6AM with my juice lol. Gotta stay motivated!

mezmerelda
12-09-2013, 01:08 PM
I think my Gamma phase will arrive by midweek - I'm excited. I'm filling in some time with random T25 workouts plus elliptical and other weight training. It's been too cold (for me) to hike/walk dogs for the most part, although the dogs would be fine.

Kizzy
12-09-2013, 08:38 PM
@melodymist: Yes! I alwaysfeel guilty when I fall off the wagon, and the only way i can redeem that guilt is through the punishment of hard work, because I know that if I DONT do it, I will just keep thinking about how im such a slacker all night and day. So sitting there doing nothing but feeling guilty, while I could just be working out in that time, just seems like the best choice for me. Though, that kind of mentality is really hard, I try my best! (:

Oh yay!! Glad to hear that you're enjoying it so far!! Thats awesome, Mel! Yes its a very tough workout but once you are done, you are left feeling very satisfied (: It goes fast, but even faster if you don't look at the clock hahaha!
It's nice seeing Tanya there like wow, even after having a baby her body is still so tight and toned! If she can do it, so can we!! (:
Keep up the good work!!

@givepeaceachance: Hello there! Nice to see you here! :D
Oh wow! I can't WAIT to have you join our little T25 club! (: Its great that you arent just going to sit back till Monday arrives, and actually workout until then! Thats awesome! Guuuurl, those 40lbs wont be nuthin' but a thang once Spring Break rolls around! We will just have to do our best and support each other every day! We can do it!! ^^ Im so excited for you!

@mezmerelda: Thats awesome! I really hope it does arrive on time! Im sure the dogs will be fine <: I know how that is though, my dog really wants to go for walks recently and its just way too cold for me! ): Its great that you are also doing workouts while you are waiting for Gamma to arrive instead of just sitting back and relaxing! Keep it up girl! You totally got this!! :D

Kizzy
12-09-2013, 08:53 PM
So since im very sick, I took yesterday as my break day, and caught up today with the scheduled Cardio, then added the Stretch workout right after. (: Im feeling really good and hopefully it will keep me energized, instead of exhausted, for work tonight! Once again, my willpower will be tested against not eating any frozen yogurt or any candy toppings. Cross your fingers for me guys!

But in other great news! I went down ANOTHER pound! Rock on! I weighed in this morning at 155.2lbs!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

thats .2 away from 154 im really excited! T25 you really are my hero! 5lbs is a small, yet amazingly big goal for me! (: just 15 more to go! And its only been one week! ^^

A good diet, along with lots and lots of water will do the trick guys! (: If I also discover some new foods to try!
Like last night, my mom made something called Root Roast, which was just a bunch of roasted/baked roots! Oh. My. GOD. You guys it was one of the best things...I had ever had. SO good, even if there were a few potatoes thrown in ;) I HIGHLY suggest giving it a go!
Here's a link if anyone is interested! ^^
http://theshiksa.com/2011/04/13/oven-roasted-root-vegetables/

Keep up the good work everyone!! GO GO GO!!

melodymist
12-10-2013, 07:26 AM
Kizzy- That's not good. What's wrong? Little bit of the flu? Are you taking any vitamins to boost you a little bit? You must look after yourself!!! So proud of you for losing 1 more pound! That is such an awesome feeling right? Well done!!!I've always gotten sick when I start Insanity. However now with T25 I hope I can build up my guard and do it non stop when I finish T25.

SO today was Day 2 on T25 - Speed 1.0 - Got to say I really enjoyed it. Especially the stretching in between. some of the moves however were a bit to hard to understand but I think I got it now haha.

mezmerelda
12-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Speed 1.0 is one of my favorites, but I think I like Speed 2.0 even more.

Kizzy - I got pretty sick towards the end of Alpha, which sucked. Luckily, I was still able to work out, but I ended up redoing the last week to feel like I accomplished what I intended.

The name of that food blog cracks me up. And the recipe looks great!

givepeaceachance
12-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Just got T25 in the mail! It wasn't going to come until thursday, so my mind was set to start next week....but I think I am going to start tonight! I like doing my monday exercises on monday...so, I am going to have to either do a double or work out on my rest day this week to make up for yesterdays exercise.

I'm excited because I will be finishing out Beta on VDay weekend-great present for me =)

i'm sleepy and hungry today,so I might be crying after =)

***Just woke up from a nap and completed Day 1-Cardio...whooo...it was intense, but doable. I'm looking forward to doing this in the AM when I have more energy! I love how this is only 25mins bc after 10 mins I was TIRED! In my mind I'm going only 15, only10....only 5!!! lol.

I can't wait to see the results!

melodymist
12-11-2013, 03:59 PM
mezmerelda - Can't wait to do Speed 2.0 seeing that I like Speed 1.0 so much!

givepeaceachance - Vday weekend you say? Any special plans? ;)

--------------------

T 25 Day 3 - Full body circuit. = Eeeek, rough. But like everyone said already, it's only 25 min!

mezmerelda
12-12-2013, 11:29 AM
How's everyone feeling?

Gamma arrived last night. I might break it open and try one tonight - or I might wait until I'm done w/phase 1 of South Beach when I can add an apple or something in to give me a little energy.

givepeaceachance
12-12-2013, 01:43 PM
No plans for VDAy, that just happens to be when Beta ends. Iwoke up soooo sore today! I completed both total body circuit (after almost dying) and then ab intervals, so I am caught up with my workouts this week and can use the weekend as a MUCH needed rest day.

SO glad its only 25 mins =)

Has anyone seen results?

mezmerelda
12-13-2013, 03:49 PM
How are you guys doing w/your workouts??

Doing SB, I've got enough energy to walk and maybe get on the elliptical, so the Gamma is definitely waiting until phase 2. If I remember from the P90X nutrition days, I'm "bonking" which sounds dirty. Lucky for me, it was finally warm enough for me to venture outside with a dog (with layers) last night. It was 18 degrees. It's funny how your perspective changes over time.

melodymist
12-13-2013, 05:36 PM
I did Day 4 yesterday and Day 5 (the double workout) today. Oh my life. My body is broken, I tell you. Also on top of T25 I also try to sneak in another workout later the evening, got a race I want to do next year, type of bootcamp race, can't wait! It's 23:31 on a Friday night here and I can't wait to go to bed and sleep. Tomorrow and sunday will be my rest days, eating clean and couting calories though. No cheat meals for me! I can tell I worked my *** off. Hahaha!

Results? I weigh in in Mondays. Eeeeek, I should have measured myself when I started. Will do tomorrow! But I really do feel stronger and better about myself. You guys?

Will post a more detailed post tomorrow ;)

givepeaceachance
12-14-2013, 01:45 PM
my energy dipped the last 2 workouts...I'm pretty wiped. Down an inch in my bust, ribs and nat waist. I'm not sure where I measured on my lower half, so I'm not going to worry about it. Broke into the 180s!!!

melodymist
12-16-2013, 07:05 AM
givepeaceachance - Well done for losing those inches! Nevermind breaking into the 180s. I'm so proud of you! Together we can do this! How are you feeling today with those workouts? Body recovering good?

I pretty much only rested this weekend. My body was aching the whole weekend through. Today was weigh in day. My weight is the same. Not too much worried about this, but it's a bit weird considering that for 5x Days I excercised 2x a day and calories intact. Will learn me to take my measurements!!!!!!!! I'm on week 2 of Alpha now!

mezmerelda
12-16-2013, 11:21 AM
Way to go making it into the 180s!! And getting rid of inches is fantastic!!!

I don't do the doubles on day 5 - I break it into 6 days and then take 1 day off. Part of the reason I picked up this workout was for the shorter workout time, which leaves me more time to do stuff around the house, walk dogs, etc. The extra workout kind of messes that up, so instead of 2 rest days, I have 1. (If that...) It works for me, and I don't think it makes or breaks the workout for me.

Happy Monday!

melodymist
12-19-2013, 04:00 AM
I'm on W2D4 today. Can I just say I hate mountain climbers hahaha.

How is everyone doing?

givepeaceachance
12-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Whooo, so I am now flipping the tv off after my workout, lol. I am not going to weigh/measure until Alpha is done (unless I can't help it). I just want to focus on getting through this!!

melodymist
12-20-2013, 04:15 PM
That sound like a good idea. What are your plans for Christmas?

I've just finished with my 2nd week on T25 Alpha. Can't believe it!

melodymist
12-26-2013, 08:14 AM
Where are you my dear friends??

I'm on Alpha Week 3 Day 4!

givepeaceachance
12-28-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm here! I thought I posted something before xmas. I took the day off on the 25th, so I have to do an exercise on Sunday along with stretch. I can't believe we're about to start week 4!!! Only 2 weeks left of Alpha! Then I'll take my measurements =) I can see my body toning up...it's just hidden under all this padding. I was being silly the other day and rolled my ankle, so I have been doing the silliest modifiers. Oh, I can't wait!!!

Hockeychic
12-28-2013, 05:18 PM
Hi everyone,

I haven't been back on this website for so long but found it again while trying to find info on Insanity or T25. I am not sure what one I want to do.

My main focus at this point is weight loss. I have P90X and have done a few tapes but really need to lose a lot of weight before I give it a serious try.

It seems to be the biggest difference is T25 is 25 mins long with no breaks and Insanity is 45 mins long but has some breaks is that basically it?

ANy input would be appreciated.

Kim

givepeaceachance
12-28-2013, 08:22 PM
My friend gave me Insanity a while ago, but I can't find it, so I ordered T25. I loved Insanity...but I could never make it past 20 mins, so I never made it past the 2nd week. I'm about to start week 4 of T25...never made it to week four on anything! Even the laziest of us can get up and moving for 25 mins especially if we have an option for a modifier if necessary.

I don't want to say the shorter time and lack of breaks is the only difference, it's a different program..but yes bottom line that's the difference. To me T25 seems like a good stepping stone to Insanity and also one I can do every day, while Insanity I might do the program 2x a year or something (winter/summer)...I'm probably crazy enough to get Asylum! FYI just bc it is 25 mins doesn't mean it's easy!! =)

sheramama
12-28-2013, 11:48 PM
As someone thinking of trying T25, I had to read up on your thread. It makes me want it now! lol. I just did 2 of Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs today for the first time (so much fun). I usually stick with JM and Turbofire. I just recently started working out again (have been doing challenge groups on FB with beach body coaches). I figured I need to build up my endurance and strength before attempting T25. It's great to see you ladies loving it!

melodymist
01-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Hey girls! Sorry I have been missing in action.

I'm on Alpha Week 4 Day 4 :) Can't believe I have made it this far!!! Never have I started a program and come this far. It's tough, I won't lie but it works!

mezmerelda
01-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Great job!

The DH started Gamma - it's tough. I haven't yet. I've had a virus, then a crazy cold thing, and when I exercise, I start coughing and hacking up all sorts of things. I'm still exercising, but it's basically been walking and elliptical, pausing for coughing. Sigh.

EagleRiverDee
01-02-2014, 03:25 PM
I'm really thinking about starting this soon so if you don't mind I'm going to stalk this thread for a little bit. It sounds like it's quite tough. I have never done any of Shaun T's workouts but I really like the 25 minute aspect of this one. I'm hoping that I could eventually use it as a stepping stone to Insanity or P90X.

P90X is totally different, I am sure you could do that right now. I've done both P90X and Insanity and Insanity was much harder but more focused on cardio. P90X has 2 days of cardio each week, 3 days of resistance, and 1 day of Yoga. The cardio in P90X is much easier than in Insanity, even the Plyo X workout is way easier than any workout in Insantiy. And P90X has modifiers for everything, whereas I didn't really see modifiers in Insanity. I'm glad to hear T25 has them.

I'm interested in T25. Right now I'm doing P90X3 which is the newest iteration and is 30 minute workouts vs the 1 hour workouts in P90X. I think Beachbody must have opted to make some programs that appealed to people who don't have an hour to workout each day and would rather go hard for a half hour.

I'll have to check out T25, it sounds like it's right up my alley. :)

givepeaceachance
01-03-2014, 09:23 AM
Monday is the start of week 5 Alpha! Almost half way done!

mezmerelda
01-03-2014, 10:39 AM
I've got P90X3 coming too. Not sure when I'll start that one. I am glad they are focusing on shorter workouts now.

melodymist
01-11-2014, 07:37 AM
Starting Beta on Monday! Whooo hoo!

LadyTJ
02-17-2014, 12:59 PM
Hi gang! I'm new to this forum and will be starting W1D1 tonight of T25. I have a terrible tendency of starting an exercise routine then quitting down the road, so I'm hoping that with the help of you fine folks, I can stay on track! :)

konablue
02-22-2014, 05:18 PM
LadyTJ you can do it! 25 minutes a day....anyone can do 25 minutes a day! No excuses! I am on week 2 day 6 and loving it. I typically don't like to exercise in my house, but theses cold, short, dark days are killing me. So I decided to give T25 a shot. LOVE IT!! Carve out your 25 minutes a day. You won't be sorry!