Fitness Videos - December 2013 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

Diana3271
11-30-2013, 11:25 AM
We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month! :cheer2:

Diana3271
12-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on:
7 Minute Premix from Strong Knees
Restorative Poses from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great Sunday!

teacher1
12-01-2013, 08:14 PM
Diana- thanks for getting us started!!!

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
12-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave:

Check-In:
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Leg Work premix w/#8's
Lindsay Brin's 10 Minute Hiit Cardio

Teacher I gained more than 2 pounds, so you are doing great! :lol:

Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271
12-02-2013, 07:59 AM

Last night I added on:
Cleanse from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste
Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great day!

Diana3271
12-02-2013, 06:13 PM

Check-In: TF Fire 60

I hope you had a great start to your week. Enjoy your evening!

teacher1
12-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Diana- after the weekend events my weight is up more but hopefully it will adjust before Sat when I move my ticker.

Laura- how was Thanksgiving?

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
12-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Teacher Isn't it amazing how quickly we can gain, but it takes forever to get it back off. Even water weight doesn't come off as quickly for me as it did a couple of years ago. It's like my body says "oh, we better hang on to this, we might need it for something". :p :rofl:

Diana3271
12-03-2013, 08:13 AM

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
12-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Hi ladies!!!

I've been stress eating the last couple days because I had an interview today for a school I really want to work at. The interview went well but I think they already have someone picked for that job. It's my dream teaching job at a school I've been in love with for many years. I knew going in that they already probably have someone lined up but I guess I'm holding out for a miracle. It's really been stressing me out and I've been on a tailspin with food since Thanksgiving. I'm just ready for the decision at the end of the week and then I can stop obsessing over the situation. Just had to vent this out. Hoping to get out of this funk!

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
12-03-2013, 09:32 PM

Check-In:
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/#8's
LM Live Combat 30 w/#1's

Teacher Will you get a definite answer if you get the job or not? The good thing, is if you do get it, I think that means it was really meant for you and it will be a good place for you. If not, keep trying for what you want. It seems like when something is meant to be, it will literally fall in your lap. Wishing you the very best! :hug:

I had some follow up labs done on Cody. I want to make sure everything is OK before we give him his next heartworm/flea control treatment. The Vet left a message that all the lab work was good. She said his phosphorus was a little elevated but that is normal for puppies. I just did a google search and the info I came up with supports what she said. I am going to call the office tomorrow just to verify.

Diana3271
12-04-2013, 08:24 AM

Last night I added on:
Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)

Have a great day!

nelie
12-04-2013, 12:31 PM
Is anyone here doing Jillian's Body Revolution? I got it on special from Amazon and I like it although I'm usually not a fan of Jillian.

teacher1
12-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Diana- the posting for the job was taken down this afternoon so it was filled :( Glad Cody is doing so much better!

Nelie- 30 day shred is the only Jillian workout I've done. You're welcome to post here. We do all different workouts.

today- nothing... allowing myself to be depressed about the job today and back on the wagon tomorrow.

Diana3271
12-04-2013, 09:16 PM

Check-In:
Andrea Metcalf Quick Fit Cardio

Nelie I haven't done BR. You can see some reviews and info here: http://www.videofitness.com/reviewsdb/disp_inst.php?id=236
http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/jillians-body-revolution-15-dvd-set-and-free-tubing-9399
http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=body+revolution

Teacher Hang in there. I hope that means something even better will come your way. :hug:

Enjoy your evening and rest well!

mezmerelda
12-04-2013, 10:31 PM
I tried the BR -didn't like it too much for some reason.

I did TF Sculpt today. I think I like the 20 minute upper and lower focus more. I just finished T25, so I'm in a little downtime before the Gamma DVDs arrive. Would love to be spending more time outside, but it's a wee bit damp today.

Diana3271
12-05-2013, 08:14 AM

Last night I added on: Letting Go of the Day from Yoga for Stress Relief

mezmerelda Welcome to the check-in. :welcome2: I was really interested in T25 at one time. How do you think it compares to Insanity? I completed that one Summer/Fall 2012. My problem is that I hate body weight/floor exercises.

Have a great day.

mezmerelda
12-05-2013, 12:19 PM
I am not a huge fan of Insanity. I'm not sure if it was the format or the lack of a modifier or what. I read before hand that T25 is supposed to the most intense workouts that bb does, but I'm not sure I agree. I do love T25 and might do another full round after I finish gamma. Or maybe I'll go to X3 (although I hate pullups). I would recommend T25 right now. :)

teacher1
12-05-2013, 06:48 PM
mez- welcome!!!

Diana- hi :)

Laura- how's school? I know this time of year can get super busy!

today- ymca yoga 1 hour... the teacher added a few weight too. It was an intense class :)

Diana3271
12-05-2013, 10:40 PM

Check-In:
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Leg Work w/#8's
TF Hiit 25

mezmerelda Thank you for your thoughts.

Teacher Good job at the Y!

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271
12-06-2013, 07:06 AM
Good Morning, Everyone1 :wave: TGIF! :dance:

Today is my early day. :tired: I am so not a morning person. :tired: Especially when I don't get into bed early enough. :tired:

Last night I added on: Cleanse, Work, and Rest from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste

Enjoy your Friday and start to the weekend!

teacher1
12-06-2013, 04:17 PM
Hi ladies!!!!

Diana- hoping you had a good day even with an early start

today- rest... sore from yesterday's class

Diana3271
12-07-2013, 12:14 AM

Check-In: The Firm Super Cardio Sculpt w/#5's

We just got home! I got up at 5 AM this morning. It has been a long day. Today was one of those days that you get as much done as you can. You can only do so much in one day, so the rest will have to get done tomorrow.

Teacher That must have been a tough yoga class! I had a productive day but it was exhausting. Hopefully I can sleep in tomorrow. I am not normally able to sleep late because I have gotten up very early most of my life. I guess my internal clock is set to go off early.

Enjoy your evening and rest well.

teacher1
12-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Diana- that was a long day!!!

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
12-07-2013, 11:03 PM

I didn't do yoga last night since it was so late and I was exhausted. Checking in with a unplanned rest day. I didn't get up until 9 AM this morning. I rarely sleep that late. It felt good though. Then I was moving very slowly during the day. It seems like it takes me forever to get my things done on the weekends. I think I take my time because everything is a rush during the week.

Teacher Good job on the elliptical! How is the weather there? Some areas getting some nasty weather right now.

Diana3271
12-08-2013, 10:04 AM

Last night I did Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!

Diana3271
12-08-2013, 01:57 PM

DH took Cody with him today. This gave me some time to experiment with a couple online yoga videos.

I did:
Yoga Twist How To for Beginners: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4486vkmeh4
Yoga Detox Workout: Rainbeau Mars- BeFit Yoga: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUzEwfdXCb8

I will post my regular workout when I get to that later.

teacher1
12-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Diana- it's freezing here for the past week and today we got a trace of snow and now ice :( Glad you got some rest this weekend!

today- rest... went to my parent's house and ended staying all day to help my little brother with his science project.

Diana3271
12-08-2013, 10:07 PM

Check-In:
LM Sports Attack

Teacher We went from having temps in the 80's to 40's today. Crazy weather! Stay safe with the bad weather.

Waving Hi all around!

Diana3271
12-09-2013, 08:23 AM

Last night I added on: 10 Minute PM De-Stresser from Mariel Hemmingway's and Rodney Yee's Yoga Now

Enjoy your day.

teacher1
12-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Subbed today and came home with a killer headache :(

today- rest

Diana3271
12-09-2013, 10:37 PM
Hi Everyone :wave:

Check-In: War 5 w/#1 hand weights

Teacher I hope you are feeling better from the headache. Do you get migraines?

Enjoy your evening.

Diana3271
12-10-2013, 08:15 AM

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great day!

Diana3271
12-10-2013, 02:29 PM
Hi Everyone

Last week I had blood drawn for my thyroid labs. Today was the appointment to go over the results. If you recall, my thyroid numbers got out of range when my Mom passed away. The Dr. has had to up my Synthroid many times. The last time I went in, my weight had dropped 1 pound and my meds were regulated for the first time in almost 1 1/2 years. This time, my weight was up 2 pounds from the last. So I am basically maintaining. At the end of October, I decided to drop my calories by 100 per day. I knew I had some events coming up, the fair, DH's birthday, our anniversary, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. My goal was to maintain during this time. It has been a real struggle just to maintain my weight while eating 100 less than what I used to lose on. I have continued to workout on a regular basis, although, I'm not working out as intense and my workouts are not as long as they used to be. I have also been using yoga to help with my stress levels. This was per the Dr's request. She was hoping that it would help with the stress which would help with the whole thyroid situation and it turn I could maintain my weight easier. So the Dr. comes in and asks how I'm feeling, etc. Then she said "we are going to have to adjust your meds". All I could think is, Oh Lord, if she lowers my meds how in the world am I going to maintain now. I am doing all the right things. I measure everything. I even dropped my calories. I am at least maintaining right now. I literally can't do any more. But I know, with my history if I don't keep trying I can easily be 400 pounds again. I guess she saw the shocked look on my face and explained that she was going to have to up my Synthroid since my numbers were out of range again. I was so relieved and then told her that I had actually lowered my calories so I could try to maintain my weight. I told her that I was probably working harder at this than she knew. She said she knew I had to be working hard since my numbers were off again and I was at least maintaining. Such a rollercoaster ride! Hopefully things will regulate sometime. Also, she asked about the angioedema. She doesn't know a lot about it, but based on what she knows, she feels that they go hand in hand. Again, hopefully things will get regulated sometime in the near future. Now I'm up to 237 mcg Synthroid daily. The pharmacist will probably do a freak out over this.

teacher1
12-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Diana- No, I don't get migraines thankfully, just a headache now and then.
Good luck with the change in medicine. Your determination is very inspiring. I think it's great you're maintaining with everything going on.

Laura- hi!!!

I subbed today and the heat was out at the school. Brrrrr

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
12-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Hi Everyone!

I am just so glad there is a reason that the whole weight thing is a lot of work. I guess it would really make me nuts if my numbers came back normal or that the meds were too high. I am hoping that the angioedema and thyroid are messing with other and I can get some relief there, too. I just wish the angioedema would go away. I know that my problems could be so much worse, so I am still grateful, however frustrated , with my little issues.

Check-in:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/#8's
TF Fire 45 EZ

Teacher I bet you were glad to get back to your warm house! :brr:

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening.

Diana3271
12-11-2013, 08:18 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: Is it Friday, yet? :lol:

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
12-11-2013, 08:51 PM
Hi everyone!!!

Subbed again today :)

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
12-11-2013, 09:14 PM

Check-In: KCM's 30 MTF TLC combined workouts w/#1 hand weights

Teacher Good job fitting that workout in.

Diana3271
12-12-2013, 08:14 AM

Last night I added on: Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
12-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Hi everyone!!!!

I'll be gone tomorrow. My mom and I are off to pick up my sister in MO. It's just a day trip but it will be a super long day!!!

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
12-12-2013, 11:15 PM

Check-In:
TF Fire 30

Teacher Have a safe trip.

Diana3271
12-13-2013, 08:16 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :carrot:

Last night I added on: Lullaby with the Breath from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Have a great day and start to your weekend!

Daimere
12-13-2013, 10:40 AM
I did a 20 min WW workout on my lunch break

Diana3271
12-13-2013, 11:56 PM

Check-In: TF Fire 60

Daimere Hi and welcome to the check-in! :welcome2:

Waving Hi to Teacher, Laura, and Mezmerelda

Diana3271
12-14-2013, 08:04 AM

Went to bed too late last night and woke too early this morning. :tired:

Last night I added on: 10 Minute PM De-stressor from Yoga Now

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
12-14-2013, 06:47 PM
Diamere- welcome!!!!

It was a long day yesterday but we picked up my sister :)

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
12-14-2013, 09:25 PM

It rained hard all day. I stayed around the house and didn't venture out to the shop to workout. I did go to the grocery store, though. I will try to do some yoga tonight.

Teacher Enjoy the time with your sister. Is she enjoying school?

Daimere
12-15-2013, 03:01 AM
Did a 20 minute and a 10 minute walking video yesterday during breaks. Hoping to do a barre workout later.

Diana3271
12-15-2013, 09:25 AM

Last night I did: Element: Yoga for Stress Relief w/Ashley Turner

Have a great day!

teacher1
12-15-2013, 12:26 PM
Diana- Yes, my sister is really liking college. We'll see how her grades shake out next week.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
12-15-2013, 09:45 PM

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Leg Work w/#8's
TF Hiit 15

I am watching the finale to Survivor so this will be a quickie.

Daimere
12-16-2013, 12:05 PM
I did 30 minutes (10/20) walking workout at work, Fluidity beginner and 15 minutes of Standing Slim II on Barre3.com

Diana3271
12-16-2013, 06:31 PM

Check-In:
LS One Mile Jog
TF Fire 45

Daimere Good job on your workout!

Teacher :wave:

Laura :wave:

Enjoy your evening!

teacher1
12-16-2013, 08:24 PM
hi ladies!!!!

Subbed today and came home so tired.

today- rest

Diana3271
12-17-2013, 08:20 AM

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Teacher I bet the kids are all hyped up, eagerly awaiting the holidays.

Enjoy your day.

teacher1
12-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Diana- yep, all the students could talk about was Winter Break :)

today- elip 30 min

Daimere
12-17-2013, 11:39 AM
I did.... bar method beginners workout, 20 + 10 minute walking workout on my breaks (good thing cause it was a lazy night!), and 60 minute barre3 Slim on barre3 online.

Diana3271
12-17-2013, 10:45 PM

Check-In:
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt plus Upper Body Weights w/8's
TF Hiit 15

We just got home and it's almost 10 PM. I have been really busy at work trying to catch up on things before we close for the holiday and rest of the year.

Diana3271
12-18-2013, 08:03 AM

Last night I added on: Lullaby with the Breath from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Enjoy your day!

Daimere
12-18-2013, 11:58 AM
I left my pedometer at home today. So I added extra workout to compensate. It didn't do much! So I still did my 10 + 20 minute walking workout on my breaks, Leslie Sansone 4 fast miles (only have me about 5k steps) and then one of the barre3 dvds I got yesterday...ballet bootcamp I think.

teacher1
12-18-2013, 12:38 PM
Daimere- great job!!!

Diana- when do you shut down for the holidays? Do you get a nice long break?

Laura- hi

today- walk on treadmill 30 min

Diana3271
12-18-2013, 11:36 PM

We just got home! :tired: We will either get caught up with everything or we will just shut down for the holidays anyways. :rofl: Maybe, run away from it all!

Check-In: TF Fire 55 EZ

Daimere Good job! I workout at work, too. I'm self-employed so it's not that big of a deal.

Teacher Friday is our last day. We will leave on Saturday. We will come back the following Friday. We are staying closed until Jan 6. I wanted to come back on the 2nd but DH wanted to take some extra time. Maybe, if I can keep my focus, :lol: I will have most of my year end stuff done by the time we start back.

Laura Hi :wave:

Enjoy your evening.

Diana3271
12-19-2013, 08:13 AM

I didn't get into bed until almost midnight. :tired: I wanted to try a section of a new yoga DVD that came in the mail, last night, so that's what I did.

Last night I added on: Stretch and warm up section from Yoga Zone's Yoga for a Strong & Healthy Back

Enjoy your day.

Daimere
12-19-2013, 11:24 AM
Well, I might have got in trouble where I have been doing my dvd at work. I guess if I really want to work out, I will walk up and down a hall that no one is ever on or go up and down the stairs. This is so annoying. This has helped me so much because I've been increasing "working out" for 30 minutes while at work.

But today I did 20 minute walking dvd today on my lunch, I did fluidity beginner when I woke up and bar method beginner this morning. I did much better on the bar method one today! I think.

teacher1
12-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Daimere- way to push though!

Diana- that's a nice long break

Laura- hi

today- nothing

Diana3271
12-19-2013, 10:56 PM

We have just about gotten everything done. DH took in a couple more trucks. He told me that if tries to take in anything else to hit him in the head! :D I told him that I would knock him out! ;)

I had to do a major software update today. The computer was occupied with that so I was not able workout with a DVD. So I did what I could and that was to jump rope.

Check-In: 2000 Jump Ropes

We just got home and I have a few more things to do before I can get into bed. Tomorrow is my early day. Since I will be getting to bed late, I should be nice and grouchy in the morning. :lol:

Diana3271
12-20-2013, 07:05 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :dance:

Last night I added on: The Twist section from Yoga Zone's Yoga for a Strong & Healthy Back

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!

Daimere
12-20-2013, 11:20 AM
I so don't want to work on my nights off. Even though I had shiny toys to use. Blah. So I am up to 5 steps and did Barre3 studio shape dvd

teacher1
12-20-2013, 04:34 PM
Hi ladies!!!!

Diana- you're super busy!!!

Today is my bday spending the day with my family and going out to eat tonight with DH.

Today- nothing

Diana3271
12-20-2013, 11:01 PM

Check-In:
Leslie Sansone Walk Your Belly Flat 3 miles

We got all caught up! :carrot:

Teacher Happy Birthday! :bday2you::celebrate::bday2you: I hope you had a wonderful day!

Daimere Good job on the barre workout!

Waving Hi all around! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

teacher1
12-21-2013, 07:33 PM
Diana- thanks! Glad you got everything done & can just enjoy your break!

It's icy and snowy here. Brrrr

today- treadmill walk 30

Daimere
12-22-2013, 09:12 AM
The last two days, the only thing I have done is my 10/20 minute walk at work.

teacher1
12-22-2013, 03:51 PM
Woke up to snow all over the place :)

today- elip 30 min

Daimere
12-23-2013, 12:24 PM
Walking dvd on breaks, barre3 ballet sculpt (didn't really like it), and fluidity thigh booster.

teacher1
12-23-2013, 06:01 PM
:tree::wreath::clause:

Hi ladies!!!

I'll be off to the in-laws all day tomorrow & my parents house Wed.
No workouts those days but hope to get something done Thurs. Everyone have a fun & safe holiday.

today- elip 30 min

Daimere
12-24-2013, 11:05 AM
I did Rockin Body learning and the 40 minute party. I also did Pure Barre Mile high and barre3 Burner dvd.

Happy holidays everyone!

Daimere
12-25-2013, 11:51 AM
I did a 30 minute walk on breaks and classic P57 dvd.

Merry Christmas!

teacher1
12-27-2013, 02:07 PM
Hi ladies!!!

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
12-28-2013, 02:39 AM
Hi Everyone! :wave;

We are back home! It's great to get away but even better to get back home. I am trying to finish unpacking and doing the dreaded laundry! UGH! I plan on getting 100% back on track tomorrow with my eating. Hopefully I can get a workout in, too. I didn't workout at all while away. I took my DVD's but was too busy to actually do a workout. I will start my official weigh in's again on the first. I have been weighing all along and have really been shocked at the water weight I have gained. I also started my TTOM while away, so that added to the water drama. I look forward to getting back into the swing of things. I really don't understand why I look forward to eating off plan. It makes me feel like crap! I feel so much better when I am on plan.

Waving Hi all around!

Diana3271
12-28-2013, 07:58 PM

Check-In: Leslie Sansone AHA 3 Mile Walk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRScb2l4Z4g

I am going to take things easy to start back with my workouts. I am planning to get back to my rotation on December 31.

How have you been doing? How was your Christmas? Do you have any big plans for the New Year?

Enjoy your evening.

Diana3271
12-29-2013, 08:59 AM
Good Morning, Everyone!

I woke too early this morning. I would have been able to sleep longer but TTOM cramps woke me. :mad:

Last night I added on:
Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Enjoy your day.

teacher1
12-29-2013, 03:13 PM
Diana- welcome back!!! I'm glad you had a great vacation. I've been busy with my family, in-laws, and my DH. My DH has off until Jan. 2 and with him home, I've been lazy! Plus, my eating has gotten out of control over the holidays. I'm going to check the damage Jan. 1 and get back to calorie counting and working out. My goal this year is to make some progress unlike last year. For NYE we'll probably go to a movie and get take out for dinner. Do you have any fun plans?

Daimere and Laura- hi

today- nothing

Diana3271
12-29-2013, 10:34 PM

Check-In: 3 Miles from Leslie Sansone's Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan

Teacher I was amazed that I could still get my big a$$ in my jeans after the Christmas holiday! Seriously! I tried to watch what I ate, but I ate regular foods. I gained every day! After the first day I gained 2 pounds! This was the first day. My breakfast was a few calories less than normal, although it was a little different than my normal breakfast. At lunch we stopped at Wendy's. I ordered a grilled chicken wrap, no sauce. Then DH wanted to stop at a BBQ restaurant he had seen good reviews about. I ordered a KIDS chopped BBQ chicken sandwich and a side order of green beans. For dinner we went to an Irish Pub that I had wanted to go to for years but they were always closed when we got there. I ordered the Shepherds Pie. I ate a little less than half. I only had water to drink all day. That day gave me a 2 pound gain! :mad: It was all sodium, but still! :lol: Now I am working to get all of that water weight off. My pants are seriously tight! Anytime I eat different than I normally do I have large gains. I think it's because I try to watch my sodium and carbs in my every day life. :dunno: We don't have any special plans for NYE. We will stay home. I will cook our traditional meal and we will probably have some wine. I will try to keep things in moderation.

Waving Hi all around!

Diana3271
12-30-2013, 09:25 AM

Last night I added on:
Twist section from Yoga Zone's Yoga for a Strong & Healthy Back
Breathing Exercises to Ease the Mind from Yoga for Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
12-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Diana- I can't even list all the food I've been eating... totally out of control!

I went to the store today and I'm meal planning for the start of the New Year. No formal workout today but I did clean my house. I have a normal size house but during cleaning it feels huge. I wish the I liked to clean but I didn't get that trait. Hip is a little sore but did my hip stretches and that helped. I keep looking for the new YMCA Jan schedule but it isn't posted yet.

Diana3271
12-30-2013, 11:34 PM

Check-In: TF Fire 45 EZ

I used the pumped up music function today. Actually I did it by accident. I have never done that before. It made the workout even more fun with the boost to the music.

Teacher It is so hard not doing the extra eating, especially when you enjoy food so much. (that's me! :o) I don't necessarily stress eat, eat when I'm sad, happy, etc. For me, every reason is a good reason to eat. I flat out enjoy eating. I hope you get some good classes at the Y.

Diana3271
12-31-2013, 10:16 AM

Have fun but stay safe during your NYE celebrations! :newyear: :woo::celebrate::woo:

Diana3271
12-31-2013, 10:31 AM
Getting us started for the New Year! Let's make it a great one! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/291043-january-2014-turbo-fire-more-check-all-types-workouts-welcome-here.html

Diana3271
12-31-2013, 06:07 PM

Back to my rotation

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/10's
TF Low Hiit 25

Enjoy your evening and stay safe!