South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 08:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Forgiveness Friday Beach Chat 11/29

Good morning. I forgive myself for my eating yesterday. The Kayla's desserts were a big hit. Today it's back to the daily grind. At least I am working OT. Sadly in my way in, I passed a fatal accident. A pedestrian was struck on the Major Deegan Expressway in the Bronx. Not a good way to start the holiday season.

Had fun with the family yesterday. Hope you did too
Old 11-29-2013, 09:15 AM   #2  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Gee, goodmorning jen. Gee somone is here is everyone out being crushed shopping. They are trying to put us canadians on board for black friday, boxing day (dec 26) was the usual bargain day here. No big shopping in this family, traditional food and get togethers are the thing. I have to admit I even stopped sending christmas cards, just a waste. The person looks at it and that's it. I usually make up little baskets for close friends. Hope everyone gets a good rest today
Take care
Sophie
Old 11-29-2013, 09:17 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, Jennifer and chicks to come!
I had fun with my family yesterday as well, although it was only 1 son that was home not two. Christmas looks to be shaping up as the mega-family holiday this year.

I am also able to forgive myself for my eating yesterday. Since I was cooking I got to choose the menu. I avoided making stuffing, had ww rolls (which I ignored in favor of other items), got a container of deli mashed potatoes for DS and had a SF pumpkin option for dessert. So all in all not too bad.

Today I am avoiding the stores but probably doing a little Christmas shopping online. I have already started gift-buying so I'm not feeling too pressured. I will wait until tomorrow to get out the decorations.

I have coffee and bean muffins if anyone needs some.
What's on your agenda today?

ETA: Good morning, Sophie. We appear to have cross-posted!

Last edited by Beth19; 11-29-2013 at 09:18 AM.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning. Me too - on yesterday's eating. One day is one day as long as I stay OP before and after, which used to be a bigggg problem for me! I've processed my first holiday return this morning. The boys, DH and I are planning our day. Not sure what we'll be doing yet. At some point I'm going to make stock from the turkey carcass and freeze it. It will be instead of chicken soup next time I get sick. Wonder if it works as well for that.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #5  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Hello Beachy Chicks We just pulled in from NY and are pretty exhausted. It was a nice visit but it's always good to get home. Tomorrow Tim works day shift and I'm volunteering at CSA pick-up, so no sleeping in. I'll stop by in the afternoon.

Karen- I always bring the carcass home for stock. It works really well and makes a nice quantity of stock. Kalyn actually had directions on her site today.

Okay, need to heat up some healthy soup and get a little more back home stuff done.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:21 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 226.5/226.5/137

Height: 5'4"

I never know where to post on these boards. If this is the wrong place, I'm sorry.

After a very plentiful Thanksgiving, I started phase 1 of SB today. It went smoothly and I ended my day with a delicious dessert recipe that I found on this site. A fudgsicle, natural peanut butter and Cool Whip Free. Good stuff!

As I left for work this morning, I told my bf that he needed to make the pie disappear. I didn't even miss it today.
Closed Thread